Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

"Be the leaf!"

+4
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Nejonin
Kozan
Jason Hyuuga
8 posters
Go down
Jason Hyuuga
Jason Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

"Be the leaf!" Empty "Be the leaf!"

Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:15 pm
The sun’s orange glow fills the sky as the source of light for the world sets for Kumogakure. Many retire to their homes to sleep for the night while others, mostly ninja, stay awake. Whether for training for the shinobi and kunoichi of Kumogakure or just last minute cleaning for shop owners, the village is still alive. Except for the body pikes… the people on them are far from “alive”.

Really, it’s hard for Jason Hyuuga to sleep when he knows that he could be training out in the forest clearing in front of his home. There’s room to get stronger. He knows that just as well as his fellow ninja do. They’ve been learning all kinds of new jutsu while her Jason is with none. They have second elements while Jason has only one, fire. By far, Jason understands that he is probably the weakest ninja in Kumogakure. But that isn’t a bad thing. It actually excites Jason to have to catch up. It’s almost like a test, one to see whether or not he has what it takes to reach their levels.

But Jason is at the bottom of the barrel. And how do you start a race without a means of movement? When you’re as low in power as Jason is with no jutsu techniques or taijutsu to fight with, where do you start? What do you work on when everything needs the same maximum work? His ground is level, flat with nothingness.

Jason isn’t bothered.

“Where do I start?” He asks himself as he gazes out of his opened window at the many clouds hiding the beautifully orange rays of the sun long with the scattered stars. “There’s just so much to do. But I have all the time in the world.”

Often, in his free time when he does not have missions to do or goods to buy in the markets of Kumogakure, his time is spent thinking and inventing. But now, he sees that as a ninja, his comrades will not wait to progress as he does himself.

The wind blows in through the window, a warm breeze.

“I’ve always wanted the wind element.” It’s been part of his strategy since the beginning. His soul lies with fire style techniques but in the case that he should fight a ninja skilled in using the water style, he would not fare well. So, like he does when he creates his inventions, he thinks of ways to solve the problem. Water style is weak against earth style, he knows that. But earth isn’t him. He could learn it but it isn’t in his essence, it isn’t part of him like fire is. But wind. Wind is neither completely with him nor opposite from the way he likes to fight. His style of evading before striking is perfect for a combination of wind and fire. Along with that, the wind element strengthens fire, making flames that can evaporate water style techniques. This is his solution to his weakness against water style. The other problems like his wind being weak against lightning could be solved at another time. Now, it’s time to achieve a second element, his first step in catching up.

Jason, standing before his open window, smirks.

“I have the time. I have the means. And I certainly have the motivation.” He thinks. “So why not?” That’s the question. Out of all of the times he has been asked why he decides to stay a ninja, he answers with that question. It’s his statement for his thoughts and his desires. “Why not” is the way he expresses his drive to be a ninja. That anything otherwise would be a questionable decision to him.

He leaves through the front door or his house and stands in the clearing.

[WC: 631 / 2,000 towards wind element]

(OOC: Forgot it in the title but this is no kill and private ^_^)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jason Hyuuga
Jason Hyuuga
Citizen

"Be the leaf!" Empty Re: "Be the leaf!"

Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:47 pm
(OOC: Crap -_- Okay, I'm going to wait for Nejonin to post.)
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:59 pm
Going nearly unnoticed by both of them, Nejonin crept his way silently into the scene as well. "How are you two doing?" He said approaching beside Kozan. Now just a few inches away shoulder to shoulder standing in the same alignment with both looking forward, Nejonin spoke once more. He looked over to Kozan. "I haven't seen you in person yet. However, I've heard of you." Nejonin put oh his right hand shifting his direction to face Kozan for a handshake. "Pleased to meet you." 

Nejonin then looked and turned over to face Jason. "Long time no see Hyuga. Reason for my invitation?"  
Jason Hyuuga
Jason Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:09 pm
Jason turns to the voice of Nejonin, a shinobi he knows from previous training.

"Nejonin Nara." He thinks, identifying him in his head as he does everybody he meets to make sure he really knows everybody he remembers.

He speaks, "It has been some time, yes. I was just going to start practicing for my wind element. You know a jutsu or two that uses the wind style, don't you? If you could, I'd like to learn at least one from you to get a good hang of wind style." Jason notices a Kumo ninja he had never encountered. He turns to him. "And what's your name?"

[Total WC:737]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:07 pm
[Ain't this some shit - Can't type my 4k in peace lel] 
[You voided my entry, not me just generally saying hello. I still did all of that but I'll just repoint it here....]

[Cutting back to my entry to fix] 
Nejonin walked into the opening and looked over to the familiar ninja, the Hyuga one. "Once again Hyuga, it's been a while." Nejonin quickly turned to his left and noticed it was the ninja of which he knew but hadn't seen yet. He stood a mere 10 meters away. "Hello Kozan of the Ametsuchi. I've heard much about you. However, I was invited here by this Hyuga and don't have much business with you. Pleased to meet either way." 
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:14 pm
You already stated in a clause that you entered the topic, so your entry still happens. You can't simply have your full post be voided, as parts of your post can be voided and manipulated. Kozan's hit goes through, pending Jason's post
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:15 pm
[mfw when I can't train without getting the ninja equivalent of hood jumping xD]

Last edited by Nejonin on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason Hyuuga
Jason Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:17 pm
(OOC: Well, I can't do much.)

Jason falls to the ground, unconscious.

[Total WC: 743]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum