Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

"Be the leaf!"

+4
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Nejonin
Kozan
Jason Hyuuga
8 posters
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

"Be the leaf!" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Be the leaf!"

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:50 pm
Approved
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:56 pm
[Kurisu stay on Kozan's shit lel. Anyways.
You do realize this is a training thread and I'm not a spy either correct? Also. How does this not count as blitzing? I literally just walk in and you one post both of us.]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:07 pm
Well not let's not get upset about this I'm just telling it as I see it, as far as I know he is not moving above your reaction time so its not blitzing, just bad post and positioning on your part. 

As for reasoning, Kozan's character is perceiving Jason as a spy and you as his accomplice, so even if its not true the fact is that his character is viewing it that way and considering the state of Kumogakure its not a stretch of the imagination that there'd be possible spies. 

So the way I see it, there is no issue here.
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:24 pm
[Timelining Also you didn't let me do so before you approved. Are you conspiring something? Best to play by your own rules. My character was already weary of Kozan and didn't trust his company lel]

As Nejonin stepped out of the alley and greeted his friend. He quickly noticed the odd behavior of Kozan which a short glance to his direction. He ran a bunch of factors through his mind. "Kozan has a short temper and very bad ideals. He also likely wants to kill this Hyuga as he shows up nearly every time that I see him. It's simple. He suspects him of something. I won't be getting myself involved in this. I already know he was crazy enough to cut the legs off someone. This is my chance."

[nearly slow motion here.] 
Nejonin, giving no heads up or time to react, gained a slight blue glow over him. 
He flipped into the air at 130 Speed high with both horizontal and vertical distance from Kozan. The distance was 15 meters. Without a moment to waste, he various shadows sprang along the ground pushing towards Kozan at 50 speed starting around 1 meter away from him since the sun's positioning made Nejonin's shadow cast right next to Kozan from his height. He'd had no time to react as the shadows flew towards him from his side back and right diagonally. 
In this same moment since his jutsu required no handsigns, Nejonin threw two smokebombs beneath himself and towards Jason that blew up on impact. 

Now still in the air, he held his fingers in micro seconds away from the ram position. He would be ready to move without hesitation if Kozan even moved as little as a micrometer 

Lightning Javelin = - 30 AP
Shadows = -25 AP 
Total = -55 AP
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:54 pm

I'd like to put this topic on hold please if Chris and the others don't mind. It seems that Kozan entered a topic to kill a new person intentionally because the person forgot an nk tag. But I'd still like to get this reviewed unless Chris has any objections.

Sorry for the interruption. <3
Ryuk Uzumaki
Ryuk Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:35 pm
o-o im going to have to side with Chris on this Kozan does have IC reason albeit a little crazy. Also he didnt enter to just kill Him from what i saw in the CB that is o-o
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:49 pm

Oh, there's no issue with Chris's ruling, I expressed my concerns here (if you haven't looked yet). If you think the issues addressed are irrelevent/of no consequence, I don't mind the ruling. It's just that this same subject has been brought up in staff discussion before so I wanted to make a note of it. <3
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen

Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:03 pm
[Question - What was Kozan's in character reason to attempt to kill me?]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum