Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

On the way to the Leaf Village [IO] Empty On the way to the Leaf Village [IO]

Mon May 22, 2017 4:11 am
Strolling through the Fire country Ren came to a small township on the way to the leaf village, his head still hurt a little as he tried to sort through the jumble of memories that he'd unlocked on the way here, but for the time being there didn't seem to be much he could do about it. Turning the corner of the street he found himself facing a rather large market with numerous stalls. Striding through the streets Ren took the time to move through the crowd, looking at the trinkets that he found there as he did so.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

On the way to the Leaf Village [IO] Empty Re: On the way to the Leaf Village [IO]

Mon May 22, 2017 5:23 pm
Ryou was in a hurry, he needed to head home. He needed to head back to Suna. He honestly didn't know his plan completely but he knew his end goal. First was to get his aunt to safety. The second was to get rid of the Kumo empire. Of course, he didn't know how he was going to do the last part but he didn't care as long as it worked. He found himself at a pretty big crowd then. He was in a hurry so he tried to slip past the crowd. Not everyone like that he did that but it worked for awhile. Ryou soon accidently, bumped into the wrong guy. "Hey watch it, kid!" He shoved Ryou into poor Ren, making them both collapse. Ryou soon got himself up as the big guy got away so he turned to Ren. "I'm so so sorry..." He bowed and offered his hand to help him up.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

On the way to the Leaf Village [IO] Empty Re: On the way to the Leaf Village [IO]

Mon May 22, 2017 9:28 pm
Moving casually through the crowd Ren found himself enjoying himself despite the jumbled mess of memories that were still irritating him in the back of his mind; at least he was enjoying himself until he found one of the market goers barreling into him. Taking a step back to brace himself against the impact Ren almost fell over despite himself, "Woah there, what's got you in such a hurry?" He said looking down at the boy and mentally double checking to make sure that the boy wasn't a street urchin trying to pickpocket him, just in case Ren placed a mark seal on the back of the boy's shirt, in case he needed to track him down.

Stepping back and dusting himself down Ren looked the boy over and repeated his question, "You okay kid, you look like you've seen a ghost?" he would say, kneeling down to the boy's level after giving a few people a glare that made it evident that they should give the two of them room. Assuming the boy replied with an explanation of why he was in such a hurry, his needing to head to the village hidden in the sand and retrieve his aunt from the invading kumogakure army then Ren would look at the boy a little better, taking note of his windswept hair and the sand on his clothes. "You are... were a ninja of the sand then?" He would ask, trying to keep the conversation going as his mind realed at this new information; Kumogakure, the village he was just at had destroyed the village hidden in the sand? This was big news, he'd known that they were at war with another nation, but to attack one of the major nations, this did not bode well for peace in the world. 

"Listen, kid, what's your name?" Ren would ask realizing he didn't catch the boy's name. Once the boy replied Ren would speak again "I know you're worried and panicked, but you realize that you'd be setting yourself against the entire kumogakure army if you just charged in there guns blazing, especially after they've just taken control of your village, there going to be on high alert." He would say, trying to convince the boy how foolhardy it was to just into a nest of vipers like that. Of course it was quite likely in his panicked state that the boy wouldn't heed Ren's warning, and if this was the case Ren would sigh, stepping aside and wishing the boy luck even as he knew it would lead to the boy's demise.

Striding through the market again Ren's conscience and his own survival instincts battled inside of him 'It's not my problem, I have more than enough on my plate at the moment. I have to figure out what to do about Xyxer, I need to figure out how to save my students I... I need to free Kirigakure from the grip of that tyrant like me and Altar planned...' Ren though his mind drifting off to think about the tyranny that could currently be developing in the remnants of Sunagakure, of the innocents suffering there. "Damnit, I'm going to regret this, " He said aloud as he turned and rushed through the markets, tracking the seal he'd placed on the boy a moment ago. Assuming the boy had left and headed straight to the borders as soon as he'd finished his interaction with Ren then Ren would catch up to the boy just as he was approaching the borders between the two countries. "He, Kid! Wait up!" He'd shout panting as he caught up to the boy." 'Damn this kid is fast...' He'd think, slightly impressed that the boy could rival his own speed "Listen, I..." Ren took a deep breath as his lungs ached for oxygen "If your going to charge off on a suicide mission, then I may as well come with you."

Assuming the boy was happy with his offer of assistance Ren would stand up squaring his shoulders now that he'd caught his breath. "But we go in and out, get your Aunt and that's it, No starting unnecessary fights okay?" Ren would wait for the boy's affirmation before nodding his head at the boy. "Okay then, meet me outside the gates of the village, I'll go ahead and try and scout out what exactly has happened there" Ren turned to leave before turning back as if realising he'd forgotten something. "Oh right, come here." He'd say gesturing for the boy to come to him. Reaching up and placing a simple seal below the boy's right ear he'd connect it to Ren's own telepathy seal. "There, now if you need to reach me urgently channel some chakra into that and I'll be able to communicate with you through it."

Assuming this all went as described Ren would then nodd and turn to leave, scouting ahead and hopefully not getting killed on this foolhearty mission.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon May 22, 2017 9:56 pm
Ryou smiled once he sees that Ren was okay. Then he asked what is rush was, "Well...I'm rushing to Suna to retrieve my aunt. Then I'll get revenge for my village, Suna." He honestly didn't know why he told Ren this, but he seemed trustworthy. Then Ren asked for his name, "Oh, I'm Ryou Kenshin." After he told the stranger his name, Ren went on about how going against Kumo was suicide. "As long as I take a couple down...I'll be okay..." He said in response. Just then Ren started to take off. Ryou would sigh and start off back into the crowd of the people. Once he was out of town he would start to pick up the pace. 

The newly made Lycan was almost at the edge of the exit of the country before he stopped by a familiar voice. It seemed Ren had come back. "If you're going to charge off on a suicide mission, then I may as well come with you." This made Ryou smile as it seemed that the stranger cared. "Wow really? Sure!" He smiled at the wanderer. "But we go in and out, get your Aunt and that's it, No starting unnecessary fights okay?" Ren ordered. Ryou nodded. Ren gave the former Suna ninja more orders afterward. "Outside the village, got it." Ryou repeats and nods. Then Ren seemed to want to give him a gift of some kind. Ryou walked up to receive the gift which seemed to be a sign of some kind. Once the wanderer explained how to use it, Ryou would say. "Thanks...um...I don't even think you even told me your name." Ryou laughed.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon May 22, 2017 10:00 pm
Ren smiled at the boy, pausing as he tried to think of a moniker, if this went south he couldnt exactly have the boy giving out his real name to people... "For the time being you can call me Kirei" He said before rushing off towards the sand country."
[Exit]
[Claiming an approval from, uhh going to guess senshi?]
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon May 22, 2017 10:05 pm
Ryou nods as he was given the answer he needed. "Thanks, Kirei!" he called as he left. "She seems nice." He says to himself as he starts to head off on his own. 

EXIT

OCC: I won't leave the fire country quite yet since I still have to still finish a post
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Mon May 22, 2017 10:10 pm
Shhh you.
Approved

Edit to clarify an approval for both
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum