Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kirara Rose
Kirara Rose
Citizen
Stat Page : Lunar Tears
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 8

A Brittle Leaf {Village Entry}  Empty A Brittle Leaf {Village Entry}

Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:03 pm
A Brittle Leaf {Village Entry}  B9168610

What was it that classified someone as a villain?

Was it something that was a fact, or a mere opinion from people who did not agree with the villain’s morality and beliefs? Couldn’t they be considered villainous to a country, but be a hero for another? Kirara couldn’t help but find herself confused by this topic.

The ground beneath her was frozen from the cold weather, yet the sun shone brightly like a golden beast in an open sky. She sat underneath a tree, her back against its solid surface. Lost in her past.

Kirara had always considered that twisted man to be a villain. Just thinking of him brought a nasty taste to her tongue. Almost everything he did was meant to be cruel, but still, he had been determined to keep her alive. He even gave her those soft rice treats that Kirara couldn’t help but enjoy.

Maybe he was a sick man, suffering from an ill mind without even being aware of it. Would he still be considered a villain then, if everything he did seemed like the right thing to him?

No matter. . . that man would still be a villain in her story.

Kirara was brought out of her thoughts by a painful ache that traveled through her muscles. She could not help but notice that the muscle cramps were beginning to get worse. Her eyes glanced over to the structure that was nearby, a shadow hinted within her expression. About five meters from where she was resting, was some sort of gate. Kirara realized that she must have made it to Konohagakure’s entrance since she had been within the Fire County for some time now.

A bead of sweat traced down her cheek, even though it was nowhere near hot enough.

Kirara had a feeling that she was suffering from severe dehydration, and maybe some sort of willful ignorance. The Vagabond woman has fallen into some sort of trance, where she began to deny her body from what it needs. Two nights ago was the last time she ate, some stranger forced a few mouthfuls of baked bird down her throat. She ceased to remember the last time she had a drink though.

Which was why she was in this predicament now.

Kirara had no words for why she was acting this way. Maybe she was falling into some sort of depression and had no concern for how her story was to end. Maybe she was beginning to give up and pass away right under this oak.

{WC: 422}
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 752950

A Brittle Leaf {Village Entry}  Empty Re: A Brittle Leaf {Village Entry}

Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:01 pm
Preparations for the upcoming Chuunin Exams were well under way in the Hidden Leaf Village. Although chances were the event wasn't going to attract that many people, Goto still wanted to give Konohagakure something to enjoy and look forward to. The silver haired deputy never had the chance to experience it himself so deep down he was hoping others would be able to make some everlasting memories. Accompanied by his furry, four-legged friend the young Senju made his rounds through the village, checking up how everything was coming along. "Adzuki, come on boy" he spoke to the small wolf of the Maple pack which belonged to the Pact of the Three. 

With a length of slightly below a meter Adzuki would be among the smaller wolves but that didn't stop him from wanting to join Goto on walks through the village. "I know, once we're finished here we'll play some games" the deputy spoke with a gentle voice, well aware of his companion's love for those kind of things, puzzles included. Time would pass and nothing out of the ordinary happened, leaving the village gates as the silver haired and his four-legged companion's final destination. Approaching the gate Goto noticed Adzuki picking up both a scent and sounds not that far from where the two of them were standing, the wolf's senses making the Senju aware of another presence in the distance nearby.

With the help of the small Maple it didn't take Goto long to pinpoint the location of the panting sound of what appeared to be a young woman resting underneath a tree. However, going by what Adzuki told him it seemed the female wasn't in the best shape, causing her to end up at Konohagakure's doorstep before ultimately about to pass out. As he hurried over and joined the woman under the oak tree, Goto arrived with a bottle of water in hand, hoping it would stop her suffering from dehydration and passing out. Putting the water to her lips the young deputy uttered a couple of words in an attempt to bring the stranger back to her senses. 

(WC: 352) 
Adzuki

A Brittle Leaf {Village Entry}  4JrTZAUGx2Sqw_aCYIZp7r6e9WsXpaKMuVAjhkHKJIwYoDDCGw9pozinbUISlLmxnKWQ2FePEi4jaEJVNubOTsu7jXWmE0WZqBivJLDbZl5CUJRPb28fTLSeiw2_UQfzKBCMrmdT
Kirara Rose
Kirara Rose
Citizen

Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:49 pm
To ask for a quick ending would of course be too much. Deep down Kirara knew that despite the looks of her conditions, dying from dehydration was a very long and very painful process. She would be lying underneath this tree for a good while until she either gave up the stubbornness or passed out. 

The woman felt like a loser.

What she didn’t expect to happen, was finding some man with hair much like her own that was accompanied by a wolf with fur that reminded her of brown sugar. There she went again, her mind wandered back to the thought of sweets. 

The cool sensation of water hitting her lips managed to bring Kirara back to reality. 

This was embarrassing. Kirara had no intentions to trouble another with her weak mind, but it looks like she did anyway. 

The water soothed her dry lips as she couldn’t help but drink from the bottle. The distant echo of a voice captivated her attention, as Kirara’s heavy blue eyes fluttered to look up at the man who was helping her. 

She had no idea what to say to him. The only word that escaped from her lips was the word “Sorry” as her cheeks were feathered with rose. Whether it was from the fever or from humiliation, Kirara couldn’t tell at the moment. 

{WC: 223 | TWC: 654}
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:17 pm
Goto allowed the young woman's lips to touch the bottle of water, letting her drink in hopes of improving the kunoichi's predicament. "Careful, not too fast". In the meantime he'd keep an eye on Adzuki as his furry companion walked around their visitor, smelling and sniffing her in case of anything out of the ordinary. The silver haired made sure to warn the guards as well, ordering them to be on high alert if they were dealing with something suspicious. He could suddenly hear the female's voice, calling out as she muttered an apology. "No need to be sorry, take your time". From what he could make out of the situation she still had yet to come fully back to her senses.

The Konohagakure Deputy let a bit of time pass, waiting til the woman was able to speak and explain what was going on. Although he could bring her in and tend to her inside the village, the young Senju couldn't risk taking in just anyone. "When you're ready to talk I'll need you to tell me who you are and why you ended up here. Only then will I be able to help". Even though he was aware it might come off as heartless Goto knew he had to put the safety of the village above anything else. 

(WC: 220, TWC: 572)
Kirara Rose
Kirara Rose
Citizen

Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:23 am
“I’m- Kirara. . Kirara Rose.” The exhausted woman cleared her throat as she spoke to answer the man’s reasonable questions. Despite the water he had given her, which had helped a lot, the woman’s throat was still stubborn from the dryness. 

Kirara’s eyes traveled from the man to the furry animal that sniffed her, and then averted to the ground. “My name probably won’t mean anything. But I can reassure you that I’m far too weak to be a threat.” Her words spoke truthfully. Even though she wouldn’t always find it the best thing to admit her dire position, Kirara was not really up for playing games right now. 

Right now in her current conditions, there was nothing else she could really do except to depend on this silver - haired person. 

“I have been here- within this land for most of my life. It was where I was raised. I can’t remember why I came so close to the village.” Kirara wasn’t a very talkative person, but there was no avoiding the answers unless she wanted to cause more trouble for herself. She was already in enough trouble as is. 

Her eyes moved back to look at the man. Wondering what actions he would come up with now. 

{WC: 207 | TWC: 861}
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:56 pm
Slowly but surely the young woman was finding the right words to say, explaining who she was and where she came from. The kunoichi, going by the name of Kirara Rose, took her time carefully, most likely still suffering from dehydration and having trouble speaking. The damsel in distress carried on and continued her explanation, claiming to be of no threat in her current state. The silver Senju had to admit, there was hardly anything intimidating about the situation. Kirara surprised Goto by informing him about having lived in the Land of Fire all her life, something the Deputy did not expect.

Looking at Adzuki he motioned his companion to come stand next to him, giving the woman a bit of space before making a suggestion. "You're in luck, I'm a pretty important person in the village" the man said with a friendly smile. Perhaps it would give the young lady a bit of comfort knowing she was in good hands. "If you'd like I can take you with me and have you checked up on". Assuming the kunoichi accepted his offer the Senju offered her a ride on Adzuki, his companion able to carry her safely to the village. 

(WC: 200, TWC: 772)
Kirara Rose
Kirara Rose
Citizen

Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:18 pm
The man who came to her aid seemed to comprehend the situation fairly calming, which was reassuring to the young woman. Not many would be so welcoming to let an outsider within their walls, but time changed the ways of the walls, and changed the people within it.

"Hmm-" Kirara's eyes glanced up at the man as her tongue clicked against the roof of her dried mouth. "Important person? Will I get to learn your name since I gave you mine?" Her words questioned him. Wondering if she earned the right to know what to call him by.

Whether he made the decision to tell his name or not, Kirara accepted his offer. Surprised that the wolf was the one that was going to help her to the gates. Kirara didn't mind the fuzzy beast, she actually had a thing for animals. So she didn't deny the beast as he helped carry her on his back. The wolf's fur was warm against her, and smelt like the musk woods. The smell was comforting as she rested against the pelt. Her hands buried into the soft fluff, taking care to he gentle with the beast. "Wonder what I gotten myself into."

{WC: 200 | TWC: 1,061} - Day 1 of Spring -
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:14 pm
Goto was relieved to hear that Kirara agreed to his suggestion, the young woman accepting the offer as she got on top of Adzuki. "Don't worry, he doesn't think you're too heavy" the Senju jokingly said while looking in the direction of his trusted companion. On his mark, and after making sure the kunoichi was comfortable enough, the Cedar wolf slowly began to walk and followed slightly behind the Deputy as he lead them to the village gates. On their way over, the silver haired never stopped looking around, making sure there would be no unpleasant surprises in the surrounding area. 

As the three of them finally arrived and were now back at the entrance of Konohagakure it was time for the young Senju to figure out a way to deal with their visitor. "Shikako", he would address the female Nara as he called her over to where they were standing. "This is one of our trusted gate guards" the silver haired then turned back towards Kirara. "She will take you to our hospital for a check-up. Once we made sure everything is fine and you're good to go she'll guide you to one of Konohagakure's inns where you can stay for a while. However, I do expect you to visit me at my office so we can discuss your plans further, agreed?". He then gave a slight nod at Shikako, inquiring if the gate guard understood what she was supposed to do. Assuming everyone knew what was expected of them the Deputy would tell the two women to take their leave. "Oh, and my name is Goto. And the one carrying you all the way here is Adzuki". With a smile he then watched as the kunoichi stepped foot inside the village, shortly after following behind.

(Exit, giving Kirara permission to enter the village)

(TWC: 1069)
Claims:
- 1069 towards Kazane (previously trained here and here)
- 20 AP
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:35 pm