Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Safe Deposit Box (io, nk) - Page 3 Empty Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)

Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:38 pm
(Each move activation goes off for both of them.)
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:39 pm
(Very well, objection retracted)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:45 am
(T^T My baby is all grown up and betraying people, I'm so proud. I've been thinking about it all day, and I've been gotten. I'm totes within range if I was stroking your hair, then I was turned towards Kozai showing him the paper. I'm just saying to state my reason for accepting the hit, besides you know ooc reasons. I think it was a well timed and clever attack and.. well I just love my junny bunny.)

CoRin with naught but a small hiss would fall to the ground. Her eyes bleary and her heart stopped. She deserved it. She knew she did. For one of the few times in her life she commited a crime, and the results were an immediate and brutal death. She deserved no less. She'd strayed from her life path for one too many times. 

She couldn't move a finger, not a single nerve. Her whole body was shut down. So this is what it felt like to die to realm overlay. Awesome. She was glad that all those criminals she'd killed died a truly horrid death.

'Li? I know you can hear me. I hope you can hear me. Anyway Listen I'm dead. Yeah I know, but Don't worry it wasn't to the missing ninja. Yeah I sort of broke the law a little. yeah I know, I know. Listen I just wanted to say my goodbyes. I hope you find that land of peace one day, make it a just one. and if you ever see Levi Again. Tell him... that I loved him. goodbye.'

She closed her eyes with whatever strength she could have scrounged up and died. Though weathered Justice had dissipated from the world or come back we're not quite sure.
Jun
Jun
Citizen

Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:21 am
Jun's muscles went slack and the ball of electricity within her hand dissipated. With vision restored to her she relaxed and took a deep breath despite the grip the man had on her. "I'm cool." She said this before flicking a look over to the dead ninja. It only now struck her that the corpse and this other guy were talking on familiar terms. "Uh-oh." She whispered feeling a cold sweat of dread creep through her. "Would it help if I said that she definitely deserved that?"

Jun
Jun
Citizen

Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:35 pm
And the day had started off so normally hadn't it? Oh well no use crying over spilt ninja. Once mr. lab coat was nice and out of her face Jun went about gathering her belongings, her bats, and whatever else was left lying around the place. Jun's train of thought was thus 'I just killed a ninja of a foreign nation. If they found out, they're going to give a lot of trouble to my home and probably order me killed. However if I leave and never come back, well then we've got nothing to worry about. I'm a rouge and the leaf village has no accountability!' With her mind made up, Jun vanished into the forest. She needed some time to think about what she was going to do, and if going rouge was really in everyone's best interest. She didn't want to be a criminal, she wanted to do right by her village, but she didn't want to get it into any trouble either.

(Exiting. 1298 word count. +6 stats, Kura clan Dna, and I'm Claiming B-Rank missing Ninja for Killing a Jounin, which CoRin was despite her misleading label!)

Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:29 pm
Alright so basically Corin giving Jun her sharingan didn't have any IC build up so is denied, talked with Kozai and Coco and they are fine with the thread otherwise continuing normally, Jun send me a pm if you have a problem with this otherwise:

Approved of both
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:29 pm
The member 'Denkiteki Hayato <3' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum