Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Safe Deposit Box (io, nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)

Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:01 am
CoRin immedialty rushed to Jun's aid. She ran her hands through the hair of Jun. "Sssh shhh baby ssssh. The just don't cry. Ssssh." She figured that she'd go ahead and explain just what had happened. "I'm hunting a dangerous ninja I told you that. These eyes are very special people would kill for them. Especially the ninja i'm after. so I'm keeping them in your for safe keeping. I also put a seal on them so if you try to keep them away from me, you'll die. Also took out one of your kidneys and replaced it with my own. That was payment for you safe keeping of my eyes until I get back. that should allow you to make your realm overlay even stronger."
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:02 am
"Get off of me, get away you freak." Jun shoved CoRin away from her. This was horrible this freak just experimented with her body! And not in a fun way. She blindly tried to crawl away to safety this was so not cool.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:05 am
Hey now she wasn't acting greatful.

"I'm in a lot of pain too you know." CoRin grumbled turning her head aside. "I gave up a kidney for you. But I'm not angry. I'm jus saying that I've made your aura even more powerful and I just think you should be thankful for that. That's all. " she sighed and took out a wanted Flier. "All I'm saying is that if you see this man to steer clear and inform me. He's wanted and highly dangerous. Sorry for, you know knocking you out and everything." She picked up Jun and carried her to a hospital.

"I just think that it's going to be an interesting experiment. Your family is so just and so is mine. However that foreign organ is going to try to kill you. If it does I guess that means that you're not just enough for the powers of realm overlay. But if you win. Well You're worthy!" CoRin would continue to walk to the village guards before telling them that she'd been attacked by bandits and that CoRin found her on the road.

While she was there she'd hand the guards a picture of the man that she was looking for. "I'll see you later jun! Keep your eyes peeled!"

(Exit)
Jun
Jun
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:07 am
Jun could only groan and vomit. The guards carried her off, her side was pulsing around the foreign object in her body. 'CoRin Kura.' She thought ruefully in her head. Another wave a pain swept through her and her body convulsed for a second. The chop shop job that ha dbeen performed on her obviously wasn't as clean as it could of been. 'I'll kill you!' She screamed the threat within her head. 'I'll rip your lungs out and feed them to your dog for what you've done to me!' She kept the rage within, used it to fuel her and heal. She didn't want the guards knowing about it. As her new kidney pulsed within her and with every new bout of pain she knew that CoRin Kura would die by her hands and suffer a fate far worse than Jun was in right now.

(Exit, and can I get a role for Kura dna too?)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:58 am
Naw we out
Safe Deposit Box (io, nk) - Page 2 Giphy

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:17 pm
(Eh if nothing else I believe in roleplay.)

'Speaking of Missing Ninja.' CoRin Thought once Kozai appeared. "Just securing Some Assets before I go off on  a mission." She'd pull out that Flier and show it to Kozai. She'd unknowingly found the man she came here for in the first place. "You get around have you seen this man?" She held up the poster of for Kozai to see. "He Attacked Ame, but Li managed to kill him. However his body wasn't where it should have been so we think he's still out here somewhere."

"Quite a large bounty on him as well." She offered.

"Yeah could you go ahead and heal her up? My Kidney is 100% killing her."
Jun
Jun
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:32 pm
Now seemed like a good time. There was a slight wiggling as Samneric prepared to strike at the enemy of their master as she was distracted. From the cover of a slick leather jacket the two bats released their own Auras and aimed it at CoRin Directly. If she was within five Meter of Jun and her two bats her strength and speed would be reduced by thirty, which would cause her heart to not even have the power to pump blood to the rest of her body and would killer her in seconds. (You're health can't resist Samn'eric's aura. If CoRin was far enough away from Jun to not be affected Sam as well as Eric would Jump forth from Jun's Jacket at a speed of eighty. Same the Black bat would go to bite CoRin's Throat out, and Eric would go right for CoRin's Leg, the tight because there are lots of nasty veins and such up there. Even if she survived the Strength Debuff she would be significantly slowed down below a reasonable speed for her to be able to dodge the two bats. Plus she's also had her own eyes torn out, so to think that she'd be able to see it coming was unlikely. Jun Herself would Form A Chidori within her Hand and Blindly Jab in the Direction of CoRin's Voice. Since she was blind it was unlikely she'd hit anything, but she was mad! "How's this for just?" Oh, not the best battle shout.

If she did manage to Kill CoRin Jun would slouch down onto the ground. Her rage fading with the sudden realization of what she'd just done. She just killed a Ninja of Ame. If they found out about this, the leaf village would turn her in! She couldn't go back home, she'd have to report this, and They'd have to turn her in. Oh god, only one hope. "Sir, Whoever you are. You have to understand she attacked me! I had no choice. Please help me get out of here. I'll do anything." Light bulb. "She did something to my eyes! She said that they were valuable. Please She has mine. I'll give you these ones if you'll help me get out of here. Please I'll do anything!"
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:37 pm
(I Don't think your bats have the ap to both do the aura and their stat boost)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum