Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Safe Deposit Box (io, nk) Empty Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:27 am
CoRin was in an absolute tiraid! She’d been searching for this darn missing ninja for days now, and he was nowhere to be seen. She was currently roughing up some sleezeballs in a dive bar trying to get whatever information she could.  She could tell that these guys were holdimg something back from her, and she wasn’t too sure that she liked that. The hours were long, the work was thankless, and hard. She couldn’t’ wait to get back to Li and just lay down with him. The boy had certainly changed the avatar of Justice. Where once she didn’t want any human contact what so ever now she was absolutely in need of it. She hated that he’d changed her so much, but at the same time wasn’t.
Jun
Jun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 400

Safe Deposit Box (io, nk) Empty Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:28 am
There Jun was just hanging out in her favorite dive bar when suddenly some asshole in makeup started ripping the place apart. Yelling questions about a missing ninja or something stupid. Whatever. Jun didn't take too kindly to people breaking up the only place she could call home. With a smile on her face she got onto her feet, and with her hands in her pockets approached the yelling stranger. Her long slender legs made their way to her location before she stopped. When Kun got up in the stranger's her strength as speed would be reduced by ten. That'd probably be pretty shocking. "Leave this people alone, you don't have business here."
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:29 am
Shocking Indeed! CoRin hadn't felt a power like that since on of her own clan's men. She turned and smiled to her opponent, giving the same wicked look. "Nice trick." Realm overly would activate draining Jun's strength to one point and sending her down to the ground in agony.

"That's an interesting ability. I didn't know another could have something like it. You must be awfully just to possesses the power of realm overlay hmm? Tell me what's your name."
Jun
Jun
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:30 am
Jun could only grit her teeth as all the strength fell from her body. It felt like she was being held together by silly string. Even her tongue felt heavy in her mouth. It was awful. She tried to spit some words out but nothing came. So this is what it was like for everyone who'd ever been around Jun. Geez. Something was wrapped around you choking the life from you. All her life Jun was told that she had a suppression field more powerful than any other member of her clan. And now this rain ninja was chocking the life from her without even lifting a finger. "Jun." She coughed as he throat only just made those words leave her throat. "Jun Tengai."
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:31 am
Realm overlay stopped immedialty. Jun? He eyes pulsed and her heart raced. Jun, another Jun. Here of all places? On this earth. Jun her jun ,dear old jun. This was a sign. Cosmic or otherwise. "Tengai! No wonder, why didn't you say so? It's good to meet a fellow follower of justice. Justice over mercy! I love it. can there be a greater family moto. That would certainly explain your ability. Which you can turn off now by the way. I'm no longer a threat."

Where were her manners? And introduction was in order. "CoRin Kura, of the Kura Clan. We worth closely with your Family in the pursuit of criminals and justice. I truly didn't think I'd meet a fellow crusader out here in this lawless land. I under stand why you stepped in now. You wished to defend your own territory. My apologies. But Tell me, have you seen this man?" She'd hold up a picture of Mitsui his wanted poster infact.
Jun
Jun
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:32 am
"No I haven't it's news to me." This idiot thought that She was from another branch of the tengai family. That was fine. As long as it kept her from choking Jun to death she would be okay with whatever test she was trying to put her through. "I can't turn it off unfortunately. I'm forever emitting this aura." There was something about this girl that she didn't like. Not at all. She was going to leave. Now. This girl was creepy, crazy, weird. Jun would turn to leave.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:34 am
And CoRin would stop her! With a hand on her shoulder, she's squuze Jun's shoulder tightly. "Realm overlay is always active on you?" That was amazing. She'd felt it too, this girl's realm over lay was much more powerful than her own. And she was the strongest of the kura. To think that another person had manged to exceed her skill was insulting, as well as incredibly impressive. It seemed that this character could suppress two stats at the same time. Highly useful. CoRin would have to think more on this
Jun
Jun
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:36 am
Jun froze. Oh god she was back for more. She felt the hands o her shoulder and gulped. There was no way tht this could have gone well, not at all. She listened to the girls question, ans stiffened. she thought that Jun had stolen her clan's special ability. That was pretty much a right for any clan to kill someone who they though possessed something so important. "No It's not the same thing. My chakra isn't like yours it's aggressive. It tries to strangle anyone who get's near. It's more like a living being than whatever you do is. While our clans are close I very much doubt that we share the same jutsu."
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:48 am
"Excellent!" CoRin spun the girl around her eyes were alight with joy. "Listen, I need you. so, well you're coming with me." CoRin would pinch Jun's neck and do the vulcan death clamp thing. She'd pass out. CoRin would sling her over her shoulder, and throw a bag of money at the bar tender.

"Thanks for all your help friend!" She threw a satchel of money at the bartender. "Keep quite please. Can't let the taint of evil know I've been here."

With Jun over her shoulder she would venture out into the forest and set the girl down when they were all nice and alone. With Jun nice and passed out CoRin went to work. Applying a good bit of anesthetic to Jun she went about slicing the girl open and removing her kidney. She threw the organ into the air and shot a fire ball at it to destroy the organ. Then applying some numbing magic to her own body CoRin went about removing her own organ and placing it in inside Jun's body. She used a bit of healing magic to get that organ to set properly. Then she healed the young lady up.  Next she numbed Jun and herself and switched eyes with her so that Jun would now have the sharingan, and that CoRin would have jun's eyes. She held her hand over both of their eyes and soothed it with her healing magic. The eyes weren't so bad the second time.  But that Kidney was killer.
(Loosing my Sharingan)
Jun
Jun
Citizen

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:56 am
Now of all the shady men Jun been around since she'd met the surface world she'd never of that that it would have been a woman that would have knocked her out and did something weird with her insides. She awoke to the intense burning inside of her body. It was like womp womp wom on her insides. You know like there was something foreing inside of her body! "what the hell?" She wretched herself upwards up from the forest. "aaaah!" she hissed as she clamped her hands to her eyes. "I can't see. I can't see." She bellowed and cried into the sky. She writhed on the ground, cursed spat, and slimed everywhere she could. "Help! Somebody please god help!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum