Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
16 Posts - 21%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

I'd Like To Make A Deposit? Empty I'd Like To Make A Deposit?

Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:44 am
Mission:

Take from the rich and give to the poor was a common saying for many generations of life. But when you take from the rich and give it to the poor, then the poor become rich and now have something for you to take again. Why not take from the rich and keep for yourself while giving the poor what they need, and nothing more? After robbing that rather wealthy man a few nights ago, Ghost and Wan decided that why to stop at robbing just that one man when he lived among other people who were either wealthy as well or knew how to get wealthy. They circled back to where they first learned about this man and his treasures, asking around until they got a lead on where the man lived. The Senju's speculation was correct. They were told that the place was more than economically stable and even had a form of the bank within its borders. After hearing what they needed to know, they rested the night within a small camp, plotting on how they'd rob the place blind for all the riches it held, taking what they needed then offering any leftovers to those who were also in need. When morning arose, the two washed up and headed out towards a new location, posing as normal outsiders as they begin to scout the building that was serving as a bank to this wealthy community. 

The building was no bigger than your average house. The windows were more secure and the door was a double door but other than that one could not tell this was a bank or any establishment in general if it were not for the countless people walking in and out. Some carried deposit boxes while others toted giant bags of what was assumed to be Ryo out. Playing it safe the two took to an inn and checked in, changing their clothes into more casual wear so they would be able to enter the building and get a good look around without being judged for their black and mysterious looking attire. Once inside the bank, the rooms were all opened, the only door being the one that led inside the building. The front desk hosted a woman serving as a teller with two guards standing post beside the entrance, the only weapon they were holding were Katana laced across their backs. Walking up to the teller she greets Wan as Ghost takes a position close by the doors, ready to deal with the guards if any problems were to arise. "Hello and welcome to Sir.Richalot's Home-Owned Banking Services. Would you like to make a deposit today?" She would ask Wan. He'd give a smile and greet her nicely, asking about her day before informing her that he'd like to set up an account. "I have a rather large amount I'd like to deposit, I'm sure a small deposit box wouldn't fit all that I have. Do you have any safes we can put Ryo in?" he asks, using his question to gain information on where they kept any safes at. "We sure do! We have a large safe in which we put our wealthiest client's stash. Since we have so little of very wealthy individuals only one safe is enough!", Wan gives her an 'Ooh' as if he understands what she's talking about, his only concern now knowing that there is a safe there. Robbing the place for the small deposit boxes would be useless, but now that they know it's more money to be got, then they can fall through with their plan. 

"Do you mind unlocking it for me?" Wan would ask of her, his hand sneakily performing signs for a wood clone, his body pushing wood into the wooden floor beneath him as the clone takes position underneath the ground. "Sure, I'd be happy to set you up with a new- wait, what?" the woman would ask, her face showing signs of confusion as she tries to comprehend what's been said. She suddenly feels a tug at her feet, and when she looks down she notices the hand of a man wrapped around her ankle, the hand being Wan's clone using the Hiding Like A Mole Technique. Before she screams, The Senju shushes her, telling her he'll waste no time pulling her underground before she'd even be able to utter a word. "Just make this easier for all of us and take us to the safe, yea? Tell them we're very wealthy individuals who want to see how safe the safe our money is going into is." Ghost would be by the door ready to deal with any threats from the guards or anyone coming in. 

[WC: 788]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum