Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Is it safe (IO) Empty Is it safe (IO)

Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:47 am
Sephora sat high in a tree near the gates. She was wondering if she should try to leave or not. Then again, being who she was, she figured She could fight off anyone who tried to stop her, but she had a habit of being a bit noisy. Never the less the petite evil genius sat in the tree thinking!
Now, if she stayed she could use Megs lab, but if she left she had nowhere to really go. Her uncle was dead now, her mom was dead, her dad was missing and she had no idea where her twin brother ended up. She heard the low roar of thunder. Traveling in the rain would suck! Heaving sigh, she jumped down and landed near the gate. She was unsure what to do, but she stepped out where she could now be seen, if anyone was around.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Is it safe (IO) Empty Re: Is it safe (IO)

Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:04 am
Yen had made sure to keep an eye on sephora as he decided to track her movements as it would be as she was heading to the gates yen would be keeping an eye out for her and surely enough his suspicions had not  failed him she was up to something. Although she had been quiet yen kept in mind her action should be so as it was difficult with things being done the way they were her welcome was accepted yet watchful. This yen had to ensure unless she was to do anything to harm the village again it would be on him. Yet yen approached her knowing her status and spoke as she prepped to leave.

"Heading out into the storm sephy? It's not the safest to do so as it's fine here. Plus we still have things to talk on your future not for what was done I pardoned them already but what you can do now." Yen would head out to a tree and pass sephora speaking plainly as he disired to know her intentions.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:05 am
"My future is what I decide it to be Yen. I may be villageles at the moment but I am sure I will find my way somewhere. What are you going to do? Stop me? At this time I am simply heading to the forest."
Sephora said stepping through the gates as the thunder rolled above them.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:19 am
Her statement was short and simple yet had enough meaning. "The Times are dangerous and it's understanding that you seek freedom. However I fear that in light of the recent events and uncertainties of the situations of other villages I would say it's best to stay near. Yet your mind is made up a lot and vilkageless you are but if you had much to think on I would not put personal agendas a priority and fact remains you owe your team your life as they gave theirs for you. I would consider the option of sticking around and perhaps earning their trust once more. A world without allies and most importantly a suitable home is a world asking for death. You don't have diplomatic safety let alone claims to back you with out losing your life. Yet we travel the path between life and death I would say stay on the side of life and not venture towards death. Stay and hone yourself for the path before you and don't go blindly walking this world. Many have given their service to a village and perhaps if you hear me out I have just the proposition for you sephora" 

Yen would lean against the tree as he  spoke taking a moment to feel the air fill with humidity and noted it was going to get a bit messy. As he spoke once more.

"Once again it's going to rain I would say it's best we get inside somewhere comfortable as it's going to rain don't want to catch a cold" yen would say with a smile.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:52 am
From the forest one could see the oncoming rain clouds that would finally give the leaf village a little rain after so long of not getting it. Within the entrance of the forest, Hideyoshi stood here and looked up into the sky looking at the clouds as they formed through coal colored eyes, his mind wandering off onto something different. His daily duty was the be watching the gates which he had indeed did earlier though as a surprise he spent most of his early morning patrolling the forest and gates as a just in case. Feeling the need to go into the village for some supplies, he left the position he had once been in and made his way towards the gates slowly, moving some of the long black hair from from his face as he walked calmly and slowly towards the gates which from his space wasn't very far. Upon reaching the gates he stops somewhere near the female who had been talking to someone and at this point simply watches.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:50 pm
"You seem to think you have some offer that interests me. Now, think for a moment, things that interest me would be anything from burning a village, to taking over the world and ridding it of filth, and by that I mean weak people and anyone who stands in my way! Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen if I keep wasting what precious time I have. I came here simply to apologize to Tori Uzumaki, and I ended up making peace with her boyfriend! Oh I will return to the leaf village...After all, a leader is useless without her minions. And my minions happen to be from Konoha. One of which you know very well! So unless you job consist of helping a missing ninja with her plan of world domination, you may want to be on your way, I don't feel like getting my hands dirty with blood right now!" Sephora smiled her evil twisted smile which as usual made her resemble her father more than her mother. Sephora had an odd feeling and turned to face the forest as she activated her byakugan. Someone was there, she wasn't sure who it was, but in case, she released three bone claws from  the back of each of her hands.
"We have company, looks like I may spill blood after all." She sighed.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:46 pm
Yen shook hishead still sephora seemed completely out of the loop or she was mad. A smile escaped yen as he merely chuckled. "World domination is nice but your minions your gonna have to up your game to deal with me before getting to her. And spilling blood is such a waste when you should realize that your within the land of fire and more so next to the village." Yen went silent as sephora tensed up activating her eyes as she suddenly noticed something in the distance. Yen extended his chakra senses as he detected the figure as well but shrugged as he noted the person was close by. Still not really weary yen continued adressing the lady in a more serious tone. 

"So you think a drawn weapon is the way to win over the support of people? Now I am  curious to why is it that I would simply allow you to do as you please? especially with the thin ice you are already on? Your response so far shows you don't really show much thought of your apology to aki and further more disregard her as nothing but a pawn? I would say that you are heading down south pretty fast. No one in konoha while I still stand will follow your steps out that gate. So I suggest if you don't want a mess you comply and sheath your weapon. My only warning sephora before  things get complicated."

Yen let his chakra loose as he meant business overflowing the area in a full focused area as he prepaired himself for confrontation yes thing's were a bit different now  As his yellow eyes gazed at the lady from under his straw hat. His heart rate calm as he awaited sephoras next action
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:01 pm
From the distance he could see the chakra flaring from the one girl, his ocular jutsu activating as he sees the bones protruding from the girls hands. This key fact made a smile appear on the males face as he finally came into light sensing the males chakra flaring in which he would hold his hand up," Calm yourself. Making such a scene because of what one is doing or saying? Falling lower than lower. As for you, Kaguya. I'd put that away before you hurt yourself, you are standing in the presence of someone that would trounce you the moment you moved. So will you listen or challenge me?," the silver eyes of the male which had changed from red to their silver state glanced from the male to the female quickly before making a point. His eyes would warp into their three tomoe state as an image of  a black oni his eyes focused on the both of them.

[So yeah that chakra leaking from him, direct your eyes to the gif in my sig, there ya go]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:52 pm
Sephora growled at Yen, how dare he speak to her in such a manner and to think he could stop her from taking of with Hotaru? She had managed to kidnap them all before! Of course Kishin had helped her, but she pretty much managed it all on her own, and in the body of a five year old girl at that! "What the deuce? How dare you threaten me!" She managed to say before the mysterious person appeared! 
"Do NOT call me Kaguya, I do not associate myself with either of my clans, be they Kaguya or Hyuuga. And I refuse to put my claws away! I don't give a damn who you are, the Large, ANBU or regular village ninja, you challenge me you lose!" Sephora said burning with anger! Now Yen and the mysterious stranger had annoyed her!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:44 am
Yen relaxed slightly at the males intervention still his chakra flaring and fact remained that she was still flaring that kept yen alert and at the ready as his chakra was still fluxating at the ready yet yen spoke calmly once more. "At least hear him out since I made my stance clear consider it warning 2 and consider your stance once again. I will give you the same warning I gave before. Either Leave the land of fire and do not darken its soil with your shadow again sephora, or comply to the rules at hand. Maybe once upon a time you had a free reign but that time has come to pass none of us will allow our village inhabitants harmed in any way of that sort again as you once had, unless your apology was false I hope you hold true to your word.  So in peace I ask you to yeild and avoid the violence."

As before yen remained in a slight tense mode as he had once subdued her and so would do it again if he must as this time things were nessary to keep the crazy woman on a leash. if she dares to make a move it'll only further prove her false hood in her claims as she would only show that her intentions had not changed from when she handled the other ones I hope she knows that this is a time to surrender. Yen thought to himself as he didn't glance towards the man at hand his focus purely on sephora.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum