Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
15 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Is it safe (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it safe (IO)

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:58 am
Nothing came without consequence and with that he shrugged. What was once him trying to be polite turned into this and now as a high ranking ninja he had to put his foot down. As the girl spoke he reached under his tunic and pulled out his spine, a new one quickly growing in its place as he completed his actions. With a smooth and quick snap of his wrist the girl would now find that she had been completely bound in one fell swoop, the links in the spine stretching and contorting as they wrapped around her assuring that her arms were properly fastened to her chest as he walked forward," Will not listen to reason? You will be subdued. Will not listen to authority? You will be put in your place. I care not for what you are or what you once were, but you will not threaten me or anyone in this village. So i'll ask you again, calm down or," his smile turned into a half grin as the sharingan clad eyes stared into hers," You will be punished so what will it be?," his tone serious he stared into her eyes waiting for her one moment to mess up.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 26

Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:59 am
Sephora, for one brief moment gasped! She wasn't expecting this! He was apparently a Kaguya! She attempted to block the move but due to the fact that the links in the spine were able to stretch she couldn't block the move. Therefore she was wrapped in a spinal cord. 
"Very well. The floor is yours. Speak...Kaguya." Sephora spoke.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:40 am
Yen blinked as next thing he knew the one known as sephora was bound by a long boney whip with the man speaking once more with more authority. As all speedsters go I blink they are done with their stuff Cute yen thought to himself as he took a breath and simmered down his chakra as stubborn as she was sephora still concerned him as she suddenly calmed herself before him obeying him. must be a kaguya thing to be submissive or is she actually going to accept her stance where she stands? Well just in case I'll pop the duo on her to assure she stays quiet and hopefully stops the madness as I'm sure this will ensure that a little punishment can go a long way for  improvements. Either way I'll want to keep tabs on her these guys will do the trick. Yen thought to himself as he leaned against the tree sending a telepathic order to his kilshiku to fly into her hair and begin their mating recital in the process begin eating at her chakra. 

Two incredibly small insects (male and female) more or less mosquitoes to the untrained eye exited his left arm as yen crossed his arms leaning against the tree as they flew around sephoras head once at a speed of 8 before attempting to  landing on her hair going deeper into her hair as they reached the scalp and beginning to bite down into her chakra system with their long  mouths as they began their mating cycle as both bit they caused a barely noticeable leakage of chakra known as chakra bleeding on the lady as both male and female followed their hosts orders to mate. As with many insects tens kilshiku layer their tiny white eggs in a small circle around the chakra bleeding area where the female bit. As four tiny white eggs would be  linned along the chakra bleeding area on the scalp of sephora.

Yen would In the mean time look between sephora and the man standing still within the range of her should she try anything funny yen would have time to react

Insects inside body:174/176 (160 kilkikaichu, 14 kilshiku) 

Kilshiku outside body:2

Kilshiku eggs:4 

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t27305-kilshiku  ability chakra bleeding

Kilshiku stats:

Health:1
Speed:9
Stamina:8
Strength:8
Chakra:0
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:09 am
Dante smiled as he looked up at the sky letting his hood fall back. Yes, the gentle roll of thunder. Well, he considered it gentle, others may consider it frightening, even threatening. His twisted smile identical to his fathers faded as he thought of what he had to do to find his twin sister. Where had that girl gone off to? It had been some time since they had seen each other now. Yet, somehow she manages to get into all kinds of shit! As the rain began to sprinkle down he decided the best option was to check the place her friends were. A place her mother once took her. To Konoha.
He pulled his hood up as he made his way through the forest and after a small amount of time he noticed something going on at the gate. Sure enough, his guess was right, there stood his siter wrapped in...a spinal cord? Great, a Kaguya! Much like Sephy he was not a fan of their clans, being a halfbreed is looked down upon in disdain. Well, what are brothers for? He may as well step in.
"Let her go, I ill take her off your hands and be out of here. If I were you I wouldn't listen to a word she said, she tends to be full of shit when she speaks. She is as dangerous as a common housefly. Annoying, yet harmless." He said standing six feet behind the guy who had his sister wrapped in a spinal cord. Hmmm, the spinal cord removal was one he had yet to use, note to self, try it later.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:35 pm
So many people appearing the male didn't know what to properly say, however he would take this elsewhere. Holding a single half seal up he created a clone of himself while he pulled the girl to him and looked over to her," Try anything and you'll die. You will be coming with me and i shall ask my questions then. You.," looking over towards Yen he would make his clone point towards the boy," Take care of this one and then go about your duties, this one will be in my custody until i am through," with that the real hideyoshi took Sephora and left to question her further. The clone however would have remained in place watching both for any movements that would deter the real Hideyoshi from leaving.

Exiting with Sephora.

[will have clone stay in topic as a just in case so yeah xD]
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 26

Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:18 am
Sephora felt her head itching but she couldn't scratch because she was bound by the spinal cord! Slightly annoyed she was about to speak but out of nowhere came a familiar male voice! "Dante?" Sephora questioned before she was moved by the Kaguya ! "Fine." She said in a rather annoyed and offended voice! This did not turn out how she thought it would, no she was a prisoner in Konoha! of all places to end up a prisoner.

(exit with Hideyoshi)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:54 am
Yen heard the young man's voice but as  the first man left for the village yen spoke to the clone keeping his eye on the boy he whispered "placed a few bugs on her more will come but I would say leave them and let them fester it'll help a bit as soon there will be many more of them as they lay eggs on the person. If anything don't kill them just let them do their work as I must say she will talk after 10 minutes. Well 5 now just tell the big boss he can have his fun with an aburame twist to it.  but don't worry call for me after she complains of the itching I'll get them off her after she is done with you. And names yen"

yen then turned towards the young man as he spoke up and continued to look him over and spoke finally. " if she is your sister she has done crimes and taken for questioning and further punishment. I would not suggest that if you value your own freedom you don't do anything rash it won't help and further more till she is taken care of we won't allow any visiting to her of any kind. I suggest it's in your interest to not do something stupid and relax she will be fine. "
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:07 am
Dante smiled as he walked in the gates. "Her crimes are petty, I'm the one you should be concerned with." He said with a slight chuckle as he entered the village. It's a shame for Sephora to be so tyrannical with everything. She makes herself to outspoken, where Dante knows that the best way to handle things is to blend in with the crowd. "Sephora talks more than she thinks and has a tendency to let herself get out of control, as I said before she is harmless and quite easy to control, if you know how to handle her. Your bugs are only going to cause a problem and as for the Kaguya, he seems to be more into power than to actually get an answer. Scare tactics are for amateurs." He said as he realized, there was something else he had to do. He turned to exit the gate. "I shall return for Sephora later, I have something I need to tend to elsewhere." Dante said as he began to walk towards the forest. "Oh and one more thing, She better be unharmed and in one piece." with the last line he walked away.

(exit after Yens post)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:30 am
Eh she Will be fine I won't kill her but she will know not to cross me again or she Will not have chakra to mold soon after and be in her way south in a box.  Yen thought to himself as he jumped on top of the village gates and placed his straw hat over his eyes as he basked in the sun for awhile before a ninja went by requesting his aid in getting the bugs off sephora. Taking his time yen would make his way away from the gates to tend to the insects.

(Exit)
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:50 pm
Voiding anything to do with Dante due to his char not having been approved as of yet....So Yen and Seph and Hideyoshi never met him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum