Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atsunichi Asano
Atsunichi Asano
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A New Light Shines [Private/Yaju] - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Light Shines [Private/Yaju]

Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:31 pm
Asano would finish all of his meals while Mitsu spoke. He was quite shocked by Mitsu's speech, though just like him, Asano pretended it was of no significance. He began to take more sips from his drink, looking at Mitsu more seriously. "You are indeed mysterious, my friend." Asano would comment, "Would you perform the same act again? You know, murder in the village?" A grin would cross Asano's face. "You know, there is always a valuable question that passes the village: If the Kage wanted you to kill your best friend, would you do it?" The grin would now fade. "Your answer to this question will tell me how to deal with you during our spar."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

A New Light Shines [Private/Yaju] - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Light Shines [Private/Yaju]

Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:25 am
Yaju ould look up to the boy as he asked him maybe one of the most straightforward questions since they had been sitting there eating. With a small smile he would look the boy in the eyes and shrug," Would i murder someone in the village if i wanted to? Sure if i had a reason to do it, i murdered my father because i was tired of his ways and chose to show him that my way was better. In the end it was so i did it," although there was more to that story than he lead on, but for now he wouldn't spend to much time on it. It was when he had asked him if he would kill his best friend if the Kage would ask him to he would tilt his head at the boy before nodding slowly," If she gave me the order to kill my best friend for the better of the village i would...because i do not befriend weaklings and the ones that have become "best" friends with me know that i am not one to show mercy nor disobey an order from my Master. So in a situation like that i actually would do it," there was not hint of dishonesty from his voice or did he appear to be lying, although at the end of the boy's speech he would raise a brow," If anything you better come at me with everything you have...even though you are a genin i will not treat you as such in a spar," with those words he would finish off his tea and wait for the boys response.
Atsunichi Asano
Atsunichi Asano
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:39 am
Asano would finish all of the items he ordered, stacking plates atop each other, glasses inside one another, and any garbage at the side conveniently to clean up. He would look at Mitsu, who now seemed dead-serious about this spar. "I was hoping you'd say that." Asano would mention, grinning again, "Even if I have several wounds on my body, I will still fight; even on the verge of my life!" Asano would slam his right hand on the table before standing up. "In this spar, I will treat you like a true enemy, and I expect you to do the same towards me. Even a hospital visit will be worthwhile afterwards, because if I can assure you one thing, it is that you are about to witness a fight beyond your expectations." Asano would pay his bill before exiting the store. "There is an open tower in this village! We shall fight there!" Asano announces.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum