Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Impudent Nova
Impudent Nova
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10

A Small Candle Which Demands More Light [Private] Empty A Small Candle Which Demands More Light [Private]

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:36 am
His eyelids flickered instantly as the consciousness returned inside his body, the first vision come into sight, as the eyes sent the vision into his brain. He hastily raised himself up, sitting on the white bed which isn't supposed to be there. He glanced around, looking at the weird room he's currently in, the ceiling, the window, yes the window! Meizu gets on his feet as he rushed as fast he could managed to, and reached the window. He takes a glance at the outside, and even though he's not that clear, he knows that he's not inside his own village, Iwagakure. And the room itself, it's not his room, from the look of it, it seems to be a hospital room, but why is he in a hospital? Is he sicks? Or did he collapsed out of the blue? He can't remember a thing for some reason, perhap it's because he panicked. And for some reason, his head hurts.

"Now i need to calm down think slowly" said Meizu as he tried to calm himself, trying to recall what happaned. Not long, the memory, returned into him, some of it and he just noticed that his beanie are no where to be found.

He did successfully, recalled about himself leaving Iwagakure to find the missing pieces of his history. He traveled to the Volcano Village..and? He tries to thinks harder before roaring out loud. "Oh right!" exclaimed Meizu. "Some guy took over the Volcano Village..and..and those peope..they are actually a good guys..damn, me! I need to help them even though i'm going to die when doing it" said Meizu as he started to walks towards his door hastily. But then, he paused. "Oh yeah, and what about that weird guy who rode on a weird dragon, whom weirdly attacked me, and weirdly took me on his dragon. That's weird..wait..oh my god!! Did he kidnapped me!?!?! What the hell!?!" exclaimed Meizu as he hastily reached towards the door, so that he could cracks it open.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

A Small Candle Which Demands More Light [Private] Empty Re: A Small Candle Which Demands More Light [Private]

Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:25 am
Haru had made his way to the hospital, having been the one that brought Meizu there, he was hoping that the young man would wake up soon. He was worried about what might've happened to his nephew, but for now he could only sit in a chair next to the bed and wait for Meizu to wake up from his rest. Hours seemed to pass by before Meizu started to wake up, at first talking to himself and then ending up yelling out things. Haru took a moment to allow Meizu to finish and give him time to adjust to his surroundings and remember what had happened at the Volcano Village. Clearly though, Meizu did not remember him, but that was understandable, Haru had left when Meizu was still nothing but a young boy.

"Good you're awake, sorry about surprising you and knocking you out like I did. I felt as though you'd resist and we needed to get away. Someone with the power to takeover a village like that would have been bad to fight against at the time." he said in a rather quick explanation. "Anyways, since you don't remember me which is understandable, I am Haru Zye, your older Brother." he began with explaining who he was and how he knew who Meizu was. "I haven't seen you since you were probably five or six, gotta' say your voice hasn't changed too much which actually helped cause otherwise I wouldn't have known it was you." he said with a laugh.

"You've grown some, you look a little different. Guess that's not important right now. I should mention that I think there's a chance that the man who took over the village died." He began, leaving out his doubts about the man being dead, he didn't lie to Meizu by saying he knew for sure, but he didn't enforce the idea that the man was probably still alive. "You cannot go back to that village though, its not safe right now. One day, when you are stronger we can go back and see how things are doing, but trust me, for your sake its better this way."

He let out a sigh from his lips. "Now, aside from all of that mess, how have you been?" he asked, attempting to break the topic off the subject of Volcano village, truly there would come a day when they went back to help the village, but for now it was not a smart idea as they both needed to get stronger.
Impudent Nova
Impudent Nova
Citizen

A Small Candle Which Demands More Light [Private] Empty Re: A Small Candle Which Demands More Light [Private]

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:46 pm
[OOC: I thought he's supposed to be your Younger Brother since you're a brother of Kilik and i'm Kilik's Younger Brother, that make us Brothers]

He paused as he heard someone talked to him. Indeed, he panicked too much that he didn't realize the presence of the man. He's grown much worst as time pass for some reason, perhap it's because of his laziness and cockiness which put a barrier in front of him, thus instead of improving himself, he had done quite the opposite. He shook his head, to bring himself back to his calmness and tries to thinks it again on wheather the man just entered the room by some jutsu or rather he was here this whole time. He blinked, and it seems that he was here the whole time, and he himself failed to notice such a revealing things, a human sitting in front of him, yet he failed to notices him. This sound stupid when he thinks about it again.

He listened to the man as he spoke. He consider it inside his mind. He just wanted to exit the room right now since it's like he's in a middle of nowhere. He doesn't knows where he's currently at, and it's too sudden for him to believe the man is his uncle (or brother) or whatsoever he is. He raised his right eyebrow with a straight face in suspicious and doubt. Yet again, he needs to recall his past, his memories about his relative--and he hates it.

The memory strucked his mind, and it seems that the man is actually speaking the truth. He recall about hearing about one of his relative in Konohagakure no Sato. He heard less about his family since he was so young that time, and he was alone. No one was there to told him anything, he needs to search for it, and discover it himself out of toughness. It's like a book with a missing chapter that the reader went through all the toughness trying to walk from a bookstore to the other trying to find that missing chapter, and once it was put together, it would be one perfect piece awaiting only for the future chapter. It's hard to move on without a past, thus he's trying his best.

From the look of it when he glanced at the window earlier, it seems to have many trees. He heard about the infamous Konohagakure no Sato, who wouldn't anyway? According to the tree, and everything, without doubt this must be Konohagakure no Sato. He's not certain about it, but if he puts it all together it all make sense now. An/a uncle (or brother) in Konohagakure..and this man right here must be it, although there's some chance he lied, but sometime it's better to lie to himself.

He listened to everything Haru said, his face become more serious as Haru continued. He recall about the incident at Volcano Village, about that man destroying the village in just some time, taking out all of the strong ninja. Yes, indeed, that man is far off his level. He would never imagine winning against a beast like him, Haru is right, it's likes he's walking towards his death if he were to actually fight.

He falls over to the floor, beside the wall, as he sat on the floor, his leg raised up halfway so he can rest his right arm on his kneel. He's looking depressed, not answering Haru's question. "Haru is it? How should i address you? I don't know how to address my fellow family member..it's not because i'm rude..it's just...i've never been taught. I've never been taught how to address your father, how to address your brother, and how to address your uncle. It's painful ain't it? I died inside, everytime i heard people calling each other Nee-San, Ones-San or whatsoever they addressed each other. I wanna speak that word, real bad that it hurt but i can't. " said Meizu, as tear gathered inside his eyes. It's been sometime since he shed it, although he went through all that toughness that normal kid wouldn't be able to handle and bursted into tear. He always kept tear inside him, locked his pain inside his heart that it's aching. He never wanted to cry again, even though he's a crybaby. Because, he had went through many time that he cried. That he cried, that he had not tear left, to the point where he no longer wanted to cry. Crying bring sadness, and he doesn't wants sadness. He wants to avoid it at any cost, even though it means piling himself with a bunch of pain.

"Come to think of it..why ain't we alike the other? Why don't we born with a family? Why are most of our familed killed? What's wrong with having someone to care? God is so cruel..." said Meizu. "When we are stronger? What would a weak and lazy guy like me gonna do? All i can do is sit down and crossed my arms..and watch as the battle unfold within my tear streaming down both of my cheek. There's nothing i can do except cry" added Meizu, as he began to cry silently. "I wanna do something with this pain piling inside me...it's already an old friend of mine. They talked with me everyday, ached me everyday. You know..i once told you that i hate rain. But now..i became adapt to rain. Why? Because when i was alone all by myself, and when i cry, the sky cry with me." continued Meizu. "Life is meaningless for me now, that i wanted to die" said Meizu as he wiped out his tear.

He stands up, as he reached his hand ro the katana beside him, on the table. It seems that the doctor kept his katana here. He swinged his katana up, in a pose that he was about to commit suicide. As he swung it down about to thrust himself he stopped it halfway. No..he's not commiting suicide. The sword is pointinh straight...and it's straight at Haru although they're far away from each other. He smiled, his mood changed in an instant. "But i've made a promise. A promise with that boy whom i gave my beanie to. I said, i will take back what belong to them , i will take the Volcano Village back. I'm a man of my promise, so i won't break my promise, you know me right. And...since i'm such a weakling..i requested you, no..i mean..i'm forcing you, as a newphew (or brother) to train me. Don't reject, alright! I heard that family members helped each other so if you rejected, then you're not an ideal relative." said Meizu.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:49 pm
[Sorry for late reply. Been a little busy and distracted and stuff ._. Anyways, this is gonna be short xD.]

He sat there in the chair next to the bed, listening as his much younger brother spoke to him. "Yeah its fine to call me Haru, but you can call me what you want, it doesn't matter." he responded, letting Meizu know that it wasn't exactly needed for him to be called by an honorifics or anything like that. There was no pressure to do such a thing, calling him Haru would be good enough.

Now he listened to the next thing that Meizu was talking about. "Hey calm down, you're still young. Give it some time, you'll get stronger and you'll be able to deal with the pain better. There's no need to burden yourself like that, you've got a lot of life ahead of you and it won't be as painful as it has been." he said in an attempt to comfort Meizu.

Finally came the idea of training Meizu. "To help you complete your promise and for the fact that you're my little brother, of course I'd train you. It will be hard though, remember that, I'm nice but I won't take it easy on you during training. I suggest you become a Konohagakure no Sato shinobi and I'll have you put into the team I lead. I think being part of a team will help you out." he said, offering up what was probably considered to be the best situation for Meizu to agree to. Being part of a team would give him more bonds and still be able to train and get stronger.
Impudent Nova
Impudent Nova
Citizen

Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:28 pm
"Yeah yeah, that's good to hear, it's the reply i expected anyway, haha" laughed Meizu. He regained his good mood, after all he met his brother he so desired to meet. He always dream on meeting one of them one day, wheather it's the one whom got caught to another dimension, or Haru himself, either one would do fine. He thought it would only be a dream, but it managed to come true after all. It's like a dream come true, indeed. Even though he just felt something aweful as getting his hometown destroyed and invaded, even totured, he doesn't knows wheather he should be laughing like what he's doing now or burst out in tear instead. It's a hard to decdied that he no longer wanted to think about it. In fact, he may or may not already came into a conclusion. He doesn't wheather the choice he's making currently is one of the choice given or not, but he decided to choose it anyway. He decided to...just be himself. If he wanna laugh, he's just gonna laugh despite it's sad. He doesn't wants to keep the emotion hidden deep inside his mind any longer. He had..already did lots of time that he lost count of it.

"But wait...damn, this is a hard one...if i'm training here then i bet those kids, that are waiting for me to play Cops and Robbers, (OOC Note: It's just a game played by kids) would be missing me right now. And that old man who always requested me to take his garbage out, oh and that lady who's so obsessed with her cat would her cat missing again. The man in the shop too, he would be mad if i don't return since i owe him a bunch of money" said Meizu as he laughed out loud. Those people are all whom he had interacted with in Iwagakure no Sato. Though, there are still a lot more, which he thinks it too many people for him to count them all. 

"To summary my long heroic life short, and come to the conclusion straight away, give me exactly Twenty-Four hours said Meizu with a smile, his happiness remain the same. He hesitated before speaking again "Yes, Tewnty-Four hours for me to say a departing farewell to them, and i'll be back, ready for the training" said Meizu cheerfully and within enthusiastic. Little that he knew..that the next or the other one, the sentence of Haru...would struck him deeply that he wish this was a dream.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum