Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atsunichi Asano
Atsunichi Asano
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A New Light Shines [Private/Yaju] Empty A New Light Shines [Private/Yaju]

Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 pm
Within the foggy, and always hard-to-define village of Kumogakure no Sato, a new shinobi is introduced: Atsunichi Asano. As this would be his debut entering the area after acing his Genin Exams, glee would shine on his face. "Thank you, ancestors." Asano would praise his elders indirectly, looking up into the clouds. The skies were quite appealing today, and what seemed to be the village's best weather setting was occurring. With his old-fashioned black hat, Asano would bow to the sun, and give a grateful salute. Rumour has it that the Atsunichi clan heir from the sun, though even Asano himself did not know what that meant, and currently, nor did he care. Asano wished to be unique with his powers, anyways.

The young man would wander around the village full of happiness; one of the rare occasions in which a smile would appear on his face. Perhaps this was a weakness, perhaps not. Anything could be considered beneficial or crucial, nowadays. With the adrenaline of a five-year old, and a presence that only spoke "Carpe Diem", Asano knew he would make the best of this day, today. He would start by pulling out a pen and pad of paper from his white dress shirt. "What to do..." Asano would begin, his smile turning into a serious expression.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

A New Light Shines [Private/Yaju] Empty Re: A New Light Shines [Private/Yaju]

Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:07 pm
One of his favorite times of the day, which was now morning...or was it afternoon had finally came upon the somewhat peaceful village of Kumogakure no sat and seeing it as a perfect time to do so he would get up and leave his peaceful cave to go and venture out into the world and life of Kumo. Deciding not to go out in his usual attire, he decided to put on a black buttoned up shirt which was halfway buttoned and showed his chest, and a pair of black pants along with his grey haori and famed sword. His spikey yet tamed silver hair sat in his face for a moment as he shook his head and continued to walk out of the cave outside.

The cool foggy air touched his face as he looked up at the sun which was being buffeted by the clouds and fog above, not a good sight but this would tell him that it was about to get either better or worse so he would chuckle slightly as he made his way to the village. It was not too long ago since he came down to the busy village after being the hospital so he thought it would be okay to check on everything.

After fifteen minutes of walking into the village he would look around and try to find something to he would stop in front of a restaurant that he had always want to go to, his yellow, slitted pupil eyes would stare at the sign for a moment contemplating on what he wanted to do with this opportunity.

Atsunichi Asano
Atsunichi Asano
Citizen

Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm
"Fight, sleep, study, ea--" Asano would write on his notepad, the word 'eat' scratched off as, by simply tilting his head, Asano would be startled by a bedazzling sign. It rested firmly and vertically upon this large building, with new-fashioned appliances and furniture settling around it. Additionally, multiple posters of food hung around it. Asano was hesitant upon entering this building until a beautiful scent flew out of it, passing his nose, and ascending into the clouds above. With this, Asano was just about ready to run into the area before noticing something peculiar. There was somebody else examining the restaurant as well, and he looked as though he were one of high authority. It bothered Asano, yet made him very curious as well. A plan came to mind in order to confirm this. Asano would approach the man. "Excuse me sir. Can you please tell me some details about the carbonara pasta on that posted over there?" Asano would be looking directly at the men's face, with about eleven feet in between the two.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:34 am
Yaju had been standing there for quite some time as he looked at the restaurant and chuckled slightly at a more mental joke before looking around and then down to the boy who had approached and spoken to him. Turning around fully he would look at the boy with his grey eyes and smile for a moment before resting his right hand on the handle of his blade," Well you don't have to call me sir, but if you want some information sure i can help you," the weird persona of the ANBU operative Mutsu was an interesting one and his the true light of Yaju in a sense. Listening to the boy he would smile and look at the poster and smile," Well why don't we find out together? That was one of the reasons i came here today was to try it so why not experience it together, so what is your name kid?," those seemingly soulless grey eyes looked down on the boy as he searched for a head band of sorts to see if this boy was one of the rank ninja's of the village.
Atsunichi Asano
Atsunichi Asano
Citizen

Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:49 am
"My name is Atsunichi Asano, but you can just call me Asano." Asano scratches the back of his head as he reveals this information so simply. "I'm a Genin here, though I tend to wear this old-fashioned hat instead of the traditional headband. This man looked at Asano as if he were an upperclassman of his- completely expected. In fact, Asano felt quite ashamed of where he stood currently in the rankings. Karma turned his wealthy past into a present embarrassment as Asano felt as though he were one of the oldest Genin to ever exist. Hopefully the man before him would not underestimate him for this fact. Asano hated that. However, these depressing feelings would change as this person would invite Asano to join him in the restaurant. "Well, I tend to get names of the people I eat with first before proceeding to the get-go, if you know what I mean." Asano states, "Despite my low rank, I'm not that simple, you know?" It was time Asano showed a superior edge to himself. "As a matter of fact, after we eat, I'd like to challenge you to a friendly spar. Whether you decide to use jutsu or not, I tend to play with free hands." Asano crosses his arms and winks to the man as he awaits a response.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:28 am
"My name is Atsunichi Asano, but you can just call me Asano."

Interesting...so he was indeed someone he had not heard of through the village, although a mental note would be made to look up the boys file for something in the future...maybe place him on a squad while he was at it so he could watch the boy grow a bit. His suspicions weren't on the ball as the boy was a genin of the village and just chose not to wear the village head band, which was understandable because not even he wore the damn thing...not to mention there wasn't a time where he could even remember wearing the thing after he received it.

As Yaju was about to walk into the restaurant he would turn back and smirk to the boy before walking fully in," My name is Mutsu, The Eastern Wind....But Mutsu will suffice for now until you find out why exactly i am called that," there came that weird smile of his as he walked in and sat down with the boy, hearing his last statement about wanting to spar with him after they ate. What a peculiar boy to challenge him to a spar shortly after them eating, but he would not turn the boy down not at all," Well since you would like to spar we can do that after we eat and chat for a bit, of course if you want to use any sort of jutsu and or ability i am not against you doing so...i will fight accordingly and govern my strength so that nothing....to bad happens to the area around us," a slight chuckle escaped his lips as he looked at the menu for a moment.
Atsunichi Asano
Atsunichi Asano
Citizen

Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:50 am
A grin appears on Asano's face as he sits across from the man in the restaurant, incorporating in his head all the words he just heard this person speak. "You have a point, though I will say this: Though prepared, I will not use jutsu. You see, as a Genin, I believe we have time to experience what those of higher ranks can't. For example, fighting free-handedly is not normally something one of higher authority would do under his or her current expectations. I like to take advantage of my freedom, and so for now, I'm going to fight as if fighting free-handedly is the best I can do." Again, Asano winks to the man before him prior to grabbing a menu and reading it. 

This restaurant was unbelievable! It was a multi-cultural restaurant with a menu that seemed looked like a novel. Every cuisine incorporated in the menu enlisted at least twenty distinct items. Heck, even the drinks followed the same pattern. However, as he neared towards the end of the menu, once again, Asano saw that carbonara pasta. It looked so tasty, yet Asano didn't want to act too quickly. It was almost as if the food were fighting him indirectly- or rather imaginatively, in this case. After moments of thinking, Asano set his menu upon the table, his thought indeed being the pasta he looked at. After all, if the pasta wasn't befitting for him, he could just register a complaint or comment towards the restaurant afterwards. Asano lives for satisfaction, anyways.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:59 pm
Yaju had blinked for a moment as he continued to look at the boy, was he actually serious about fighting him with just his fists? That was quite a bold statement he was going to try, that is trying to fight a Hyuuga with just your fists," Well then if you will simply fight me with your fists then i will do the same, it would make no sense to use a jutsu or weapon if you are not going to...but are you sure you do not want to put some sort of restraint on this spar, i really do not want to hurt a Genin of the village so if you are sure of this then we can do it," he needed to make sure this boy was not getting in over his head and ended up hurting himself, because the last thing Yaju needed to do was hurt yet another kid.

Yaju had finished looking over the menu at this point and had waved over one of the waitresses and smiled to her," So i would like to order the pork udon, a dozen pork puns, the carbonara pasta, and a large helping of ramen. To drink i would like a simple cup of plum tea and maybe some apple juice please," the waitress blinked for a moment as she was confused as to how a man could eat this much food in one sitting, but she would look over to Asano and wait for him to order before walking off to place their orders.
Atsunichi Asano
Atsunichi Asano
Citizen

Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:20 pm
"No worries, my friend. I promise you I will not get hurt." With this being said so simply, Asano would watch as Mitsu ordered so much food. It bedazzled him, and put him in a state of curiosity. "I'll have the four-cheese poutine, carbonara pasta, pulled pork, dumpling platter, shrimp rice and veal!" Asano requests. He watched as the waitress now twitched in amazement. She was out of words, and wrote down their orders quickly before scurrying off, acting as though she had just served two monsters. Asano would laugh softly before looking back at Mitsu. He was surprised people were so caring around here. "I need to challenge myself now so I can be victorious in the end." Asano states randomly before making space on the table. A deep sigh wouldbe released from his mouth as Asano realized he had forgotten to order a drink.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:30 am
Yaju wasn't too sure of that considering well...the massive level between the two of them and also the fact that he had a little issue holding back sometimes. For the good of this spar he would hold back as much as he could so he would not hurt the newly acquainted Genin and send him to the hospital. Seeing as their food was ordered he would perk a brow to the boy at his large order," So are you trying to compete with me or are you normally that hungry? Either way i hope all of that food doesn't slow you down later on because you decided to bite of more than you can chew," chuckling one of the waitresses would come with his plum tea and sit it down beside him.

Taking it into his hands he would drink it slowly and look over to the boy for a moment, his grey eyes scanning him over," So are you apart of a clan...or more specifically what do you think of our village?," the two questions weren't meant to test his loyalty or anything, he simply wanted to know what the boy had to offer and what he thought of the place where he had lived.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum