Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Atsunichi Asano
Atsunichi Asano
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A New Light Shines [Private/Yaju] - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Light Shines [Private/Yaju]

Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:50 pm
"A little bit of both..." Asano would confess, "I haven't eaten anything before this, so seeing as you ordered so many items, I decided to follow. We can see who can eat more, though you're right. Neither of us can be slowed down for our spar." Asano could still see an underestimating factor within Mitsu's eyes. Just because he was a Genin, didn't mean he fights like one. He was probably the oldest Genin in the village, anyways. 

Asano looked down as Mitsu asked him an important question. "My family once invited me many times to take on the qualities of their clan, though I don't think it's befitting for me. As a shinobi, I need to be unique, with my own sense of power." Asano would look at the palm of his left hand. "I know there's a power out there just for me. I just gotta find it." Asano looked up to Mitsu again, smiling and ready to answer the other side of his question. "This village gives me a real sense of independence and freedom. I feel as though my dreams can both start and end here. I want others to believe the same thing; that they can do fantastic things there, despite how unlikely it seems."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

A New Light Shines [Private/Yaju] - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Light Shines [Private/Yaju]

Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:10 pm
Yaju laughed for a moment as the boy answered his question about the food for it was interesting to see someone try to match him in eating," Well i can like this because i was raised with the wolves of Kumo so...in a sense i can eat a lot more than the average person here, although just be careful you don't blow up and fall over slumped on the ground," of course if the boy would take his earlier statement to be a joke, it would make for an interesting conversation later on when he had found out that Yaju's teeth weren't so human.

While Asano was explaining and answering the rest of his questions, Yaju would have noticed he had ran out of tea which at the moment he wasn't to fond of it, but soon it was replaced with a full cup of it. Blowing onto the hot liquid he would perk up for a moment and sit the cup down," I see...well you sure are a peculiar one to turn it down in order to find your own power in which i respect you for. Sometimes you have to find your own power in order to become a better person, which often means going against your teachings," taking a sip from the tea he would smile and sit the cup down yet again.

The grey eyes would once again set on the boy as he finished speaking on the village," Well it is good to know that you hold this village in such high regards, it takes a lot to keep this village safe from trouble whether it be inside of the village itself or from foreign terrors. So what are your plans while you live here? I assume like most kids you want to become the next leader to help push our villager higher or maybe you have a different ambition," although this was more of a mental question to see where the boy stood amongst his own thoughts.
Atsunichi Asano
Atsunichi Asano
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:27 pm
"No worries, sir." Asano would confirm, "I am well-aware of my being, and have the mentality to treat it rightful--" Asano would be cut off as the man before him mentioned wolves. "Wolves?! How is that possible?" Asano would ask, "Would you not be prey to them first?" Asano felt embarrassed by his second question. Was he asking too much from Mitsu? Albeit, before Asano would continue speaking, he would quickly grab the waitress' attention and request some oolong tea. Watching it reach the table so quickly, and take a sip from it, Asano would reply to Mitsu's other question. "I don't have the ambitions you speak of, my friend. I just want to prove I can be of great assistance to this village, and soon after, all nations combined." Asano would smile briefly after this statement. Mitsu seemed very understanding of Asano already, and so Asano would speak no more.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:47 pm
Yaju had chuckled slightly as the boy gave the usual response to him living and being raised by wolves, no one had actually believed it but this was the truth of Yaju's life. Smiling he would swish the liquid inside of his cup for a bit before smiling," As bad as it seems not they did not prey on me...sometimes it takes that animal instinct to show that you aren't a pushover, after a while they grew accustomed to me and i lived with them for quite a bit. After a while it was normal for me to live with the animals of this village," after speaking he would drink from his cup and sit the empty cup down and relax. For the moment he would simply listen to the boy answer his question although for the moment it seemed like the boy had a rather large ambition on his plate," Well then if you want to be the one to be useful to every village and not just this one, you better get crackin' because someone will try to surpass you so for now keep working on it," his grey eyes would leer into his empty cup as their food soon came to the table.
Atsunichi Asano
Atsunichi Asano
Citizen

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:57 am
A smirk grew on Asano's face in response to Yaju's response. "Surpass? Isn't that what we all live for?" Asano would ask, "We live to exceed our current selves, and then continue to outmatch our new levels of strength as time progresses. Albeit, if surpassing others must be a requirement for becoming what I want to become, then I will surely do it." His smirk grows larger as Asano listens to his own words deeply, and takes short sips from his cherry coke. "Mitsu, today, you may see me as just another Genin, but tomorrow, I promise you I'll be beyond your expectations." The smirk turns into a bright smile after all of these words are spoken. Asano would watch Mitsu look into his empty cup before tilting his head over, witnessing the large stacks of food hit the table. He would gather the items he ordered respectfully, leaving Mitsu with the items he wished for.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:38 pm
Yaju began to bust out in an unusual laughter as he looked at the boy with a smile," ahh what it is to be young and full of ambitions, it amazes me every time i see a new genin rise up into the village...they have so much insight and wisdom for such an early age that its amazing," he took a sip from his tea before sitting the cup down gently. A smirk played on his face listening to Asano's words carefully" OH so you want to be beyond my own expectations? Well kid you have quite a long road to travel before you can pass what i see for expectation...seeing as you are now though if you keep your wits about you and choose your battles, you can make to surpassing them....but you are going to need a lot of resolve," seeing as their food was here, Yaju would immediately stop talking and go into eating mode as he had already began to devour the pork buns.
Atsunichi Asano
Atsunichi Asano
Citizen

Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:17 am
"It's funny how you speak like you were always in royalty's honor." Asano would comment, "Everyone was a Genin once, or at least a youngster. It is only right and just that we set goals for ourselves." A grin would appear on Asano's face, prepared to make one more statement before the boy would go wild on his food. "The sacred physical and spiritual arts that we call jutsu: who is to say that one day, someone will claim the soul of the Sage of the Six Paths? I wish to know these sort of things, alright? Power- just what is it, exactly? Are we defining it correctly?" Asano shakes his head before taking his spoon and fork, shoving food into his mouth like no tomorrow, his competence matching his breathing and mentality perfectly. His appetite was also in full preparation of this moment.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:03 am
Yaju would stop for a moment assessing what Asano just said for a moment and smiled as he stopped eating," I have never been in royalty's honor....in fact i wasn't even a genin for no more than three or so days...before going to jail and being in there for so long...well after that i simply became a chuunin and from there i just did what i needed to do. Having goals had did nothing for me and looking back at it...well my goals weren't something that i needed because they weren't my own. In a sense i would say the only goal i need is continuing to be the right hand of our Lady Raikage...and that is something i already have," chuckling he would go back to eating his food before finishing off the plate of pork buns and now went to the Ramen. It was funny that he was going through all of this food, but he could never really get hungry after this. After finishing off the ramen he would chuckle and drink the soup before moving onto the main course.
Atsunichi Asano
Atsunichi Asano
Citizen

Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:28 pm
"So you have a criminal record?" Asano would assume, still devouring various foods, plate-by-plate. He was now questioning Mitsu, and wondering if he truly deserved to be standing where he is today. Albeit, Asano would frown as Mitsu didn't really have any standards to live by. Such a shame. "I wish you all the best serving the Raikage." Asano would comment, "Eventually I will do, as well, and it will surely as hell make a good difference."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:23 am
Yaju chuckled and sat down his chopsticks before looking at the young Genin," Yeah i am one of the only ninja in the village to date with a criminal record that was actually one of the...more disturbing acts of murder in the village, there's a reason i am called the " Savage Beast of Kumogakure" amongst some of the villagers here," Leaning back into his seat he would move some of the hair from his face before continuing his story. " Most of the people in the village know of my trials and what it entailed to, which quite simply put was me killing my own father for a more personal reasons," he really didn't care what people had thought about this little fact about him, and most people had either forgotten or didn't care because he had made it up to the village. Shrugging he would smile," Although its all in my past it doesn't effect me to this day because since i was given a pardon i had made it up to the village by doing all sorts of things," in all everything had balanced out so he didn't worry about it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum