Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
23 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 17%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io) Empty The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io)

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:03 pm
Feeling disoriented she walks through her village gates. She put a gloved hand on her head and stepped beside a building nearly crumbling into a ball as she sat down. The world was spinning. She had no idea where she had been or what she had done.  She was frightened and tired as she closed her eyes nearly passing out.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io) Empty Re: The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io)

Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:04 pm
Xuro Bakuton Jounin of Sunagakure headed towards the village gates to do a perimeter sweep of the village. He was coming closer to the gates when he had seen a girl nearby. He watched how she sat down looking like she was loosing consciousness. He looked carefully realising he knows that girl. It was his girlfriend Hotaru who he hadn't seen in like forever. He was so worried and didn't know what happened to her. He immediately dashed towards her and placed his arms on her back and shoulder holding her steady. "Hotaru is that you? Its me Xuro. Are you alright?"
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io) Empty Re: The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io)

Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:13 am
She heard his voice and felt his touch. It was Xuro. "I can't remember what happened. I was here one minute, then i was in the desert. I dont know what happened. Every muscle in my body hurts and, I have a headache." She could barely move her arms to reach out for Xuro wanting him to hold her. Tears were coming from her eyes.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:07 pm
Xuro was quite shocked at what Hotaru was saying. She doesnt know what happened. Maybe she was attacked or something. WHatever it was, this was not the place to discuss it. Hotaru didn't seem well at all. "Oh i see... Well let me take you home and make sure you alright. Don't worry I got you." He knew he had a medic kit at home so he would take her to his house to make sure she wasn't badly injured or anything. Xuro put her arm around his neck and then picked her up in his arms. He held her firmly and disappeared in a blur of speed heading to his house. He would kick open the door and enter taking Hotaru to his couch. He would then place her gently on his couch in a resting position. He sat on the floor in front of her and held her hand checking if she was awake.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:38 am
Hota fekt him pick her up and started to fall asleep in his arms from exhaustion.  Feeling him sit her down she regained consciousness.  "I am awake, bearly. " she said to him with a very faint smile.
"I can remember walkng out rhe gates but then hearing something. I turned to see who it was. .." she said as her sentence trailed off.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:20 pm
Xuro heard Hotaru speak thereafter he quickly ran to the kitchen and got for a glass of water and some painkillers. He then gave it to her. "Try not to think about it. First rest. Here this should help... Are you injured or hurt or anything, Hotaru?" Xuro would ask kindly trying to make sure she's okay.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:29 pm
"I don't think so, I remember seeing a peraon in front of me. His name was Youka." Hotaru said drinking her water. " How long was I gone?" She asked him sitting her glass down and gently pulling Xuro to her. He made her feel better. "I just don't understand what happened. " she said with her arms wrapped around him and tears coming out of her eyes.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:37 pm
"Hmm.. well i guess that's a start.. I'll be sure to look into it and find out what happened... A few weeks." Xuro replied as he wiped her tears and then gave her a hug trying to comfort her.

Xuro knew he had to get to the bottom of this. Villagers, ninja going missing especially being his girlfriend. This was not tolerated. It was Xuro's duty to investigate.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:54 pm
She just leans on Xuro for a moment. " I was gone for weeks?" She said her eyes wide open in fear. " this is frightening , I just wish i could remember what happened but I honesty cant remember a thing." She sighed.  What dis happen and where had she gone?
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:02 pm
Xuro didnt want to make her worry too much. Yes she was gone for a long time and having no memory of anything during that period makes it even more worse! "Yes but don't worry. We'll find out what happened during that time and why you can't remember anything, I promise. Right now just be glad you back in Sunagakure."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum