Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Hota's intense training (P/IO/NK) Empty Hota's intense training (P/IO/NK)

Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:44 am
Hota was so excited that morning that she tripped over her cat who was waiting in front of her bedroom door for her. "GEORGE!" She yelled at her cat who took off screeching. When it got to the stairs it hissed and began  to lick itself. Hota quickly put on some clothes for training and brushed her teeth and had a small breakfast before she headed out to the training area. She patiently waited on Xuro to get there. He had offered to train her the other day when he visited at her house and she was anxious to be trained so she could learn how to do things like everyone else in her family, and maybe, she could rank up and become someone as important as Xuro himself.

(w: 129)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

Hota's intense training (P/IO/NK) Empty Re: Hota's intense training (P/IO/NK)

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:16 am
Today was the day Xuro would be training Hotaru for the first time. He was quite excited in fact. He was dressed in his lightweight jounin attire and covered by his brotherhood of light leader's cloak. He then geared up all his weapons and equipment and strapped his eskrima sticks to his side under his cloak. He then strapped on his head band tightly to his forehead and slanted it across his left eye. He then grabbed his eartanic blade and ran out of the house. He carried it in his right hand leaning on his right shoulder as he made his way to the training grounds. On reaching the training grounds, he first looked around to see if he could find Hotaru. Once he caught sight of her, he entered the training grounds and walked up to her.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:24 am
Her eyes lit up when she saw him. He looked even more handsome today, maybe it was because her vision wasn't as fuzzy and she could actually see clearer. Even her bugs reacted differently today. Being an Aburame gives new meaning to butterflies in your stomach. Which is why she wasn't sure what she was feeling at this point.
"Hello, good to see you." She said as she leaned in and lightly kissed his lips, she knew the absolute importance of keeping their relationship out of training. Well those kinds of feelings anyways, she had to make sure to focus and pay attention to whatever he said to her. And she intended on this whole heartedly. "Just wanted to kiss you before we started." She said as she looked him in the eye. Well the one eye she could see. Xuro was doing a lot for her and she intended to make sure he would be able to see how much she appreciated what he was doing.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:06 am
"Hey. Nice to see you too..." He then kissed her back. "Well you looking good today. Hope you anxious to get started then..." He smiled as he then got ready to begin training. He wasnt so sure exactly how to start off the training but he would do what he always did before any training. He jumped about two meters back. He then loosened up his muscles and stretched them. He didnt want any muscle to pull or sprain or anything. "I alway get started with warm ups before i train..."
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:59 am
Hota couldn't argue with that, stretching was important, otherwise you could end up pulling a muscle. She bent down touched her toes and then stretched upwards and stood on her tip toes. She repeated this process three times. Then she did a back bend and flipped all the way over. Then she did a front flip. To finish off her stretching she dropped into the splits and leaned forward all the way on the ground. 
"This is actually rather comfortable, I think I could sleep this way!" Hotaru joked as she looked up at Habee. She jumped right back up to her feet. Apparently the bugs were become active inside her as she loosened up her muscles. A slight shiver went down her spine as she giggled lightly at the feeling. "So we cover a few basis I can already do a few small jutsus if you want me to show you, it is only the basics though.
 (454)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:22 am
Xuro continued his warm ups while laughing at the joke Hotaru made. Once his arms and legs were loosened up, he cracked rotated his neck around a few times and then stretched his body by touching his toes and then bending his body backwards. Once he was finish, he stood straight up and cracked his knuckles. He then replied to Hotaru, "Yeah sure go ahead. Show me what jutsu you know..."
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:15 am
Standing back up she prepared to do the clone jutsu. Making the hand sign she created two clones identical to herself, which lasted approximately forty five seconds before they disappeared into a puff of smoke. "I taught myself that one a couple of weeks ago." Hota said smiling proudly. She took a breathe then used her chakra doing a second jutsu, the substitution jutsu. She disappeared causing a log to appear in her place and appeared three feet to Xuros left. "Well, what do you think?" Hota asked him curiously. She walked back to her original spot she was standing. "I am not to good at the transformation jutsu, I have tried to learn it but I am not to successful at it.

(577)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:31 am
Xuro watched her as she performed the academy jutsu. After she concluded, he folded his arms and smiled, "Yes very well done! keep practising and you'll get the hang of it.... Well as for the transformation jutsu shall i teach you how to perform it then?" He walked up to her standing two meters away thinking of a good way to teach that technique...
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 pm
"It would be nice if you could teach me. I want to learn." she said smiling at Xuro. She knew he could teach her different things today and help her practice before she goes tot the academy to take her test. By the end of the week she planned on being a genin and she kind of wanted to do a few other things that only Xuro could help her with.She smiled at him sweetly hoping she would catch on to his teachings pretty quickly. Amazing how a guy who hit her in the head ended up being her boyfriend, but she more looked at it as he saved her life by not letting her leave. It was kind of a fantasy.

(700)
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:40 pm
Xuro smiled and said, "Ok then let's begin with the transformation technique then... its pretty simple." Xuro performed the hand seals and then concentrated before he changed in a puff of smoke into some ninja he had seen earlier. After a few seconds, he released the jutsu. "Just concentrate carefully on who you want to transform into. Concentrate and put complete focus. Dont even think about anything else. Thats all it actually needs..." Come on, you try!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum