Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io)

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:21 am
She was very glad to be home and she knew she was safe in her village. "I really need to get stronger so this doesnt happen again." Hotaru said to him as she tried to stand up. She felt the need to go to the bathroom and wash up. When she stood and tried to walk, she fell back onto the couch.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kidnapped Do Return (p/Hota&Xuro/io)

Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:55 pm
Xuro watched her get up and before he could do anything, she fell back on the couch. Xuro quickly reacted, "Woah easy Hotaru. Please right now you need to rest. You can train and all that when you better okay." He grinned, "For now, just take it easy."
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:41 pm
"Actually, I was going to try to sit in some water and relax." She said leaning forward and kissing his lips. "As sore and bruised as I am I think it would help." She said as she wrapped her arms around him. She knew whatever happened he would be there to take care of her. She lightly kissed his lips again this time to let him know she trusted him and as a thank you for being there for her.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:15 pm
"Okay yes that's will help." Xuro replied as he kissed her back. Right now Hotaru needed to rest. Maybe when she's better she might remember some brief images of what happened to her during the period she was missing.
"Do you need anything?" He asked politely as he stroked her hair.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:43 am
"Well, you could pick me up and carry me to the hot tub." She said with a small giggle. She had a slight blush to her face. She had been swimming with Xuro once and being in a hot tub with him would be a little different. she took her hand and moved her fingers against his, intertwining them as she hugged him with her other arm. Not quite sure exactly how to say it, she blurted it out," Xuro, I love you!" She was a little nervous saying it, and she had never said these words to anyone ever in her life.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:21 am
"Okay sure babe" Xuro blushed as they intertwined their fingers. Hotaru then blurted out to Xuro that she loves him. He remained silent for a few seconds very surprised and excited by this because he did love her but was scared to say it just now she didn't love him back. He gave a shy smile and then quickly picked up in his arms, gently holding the back of her head and then kissed holding it for a few seconds. Xuro then looked into her eyes and softly said, "I love you also..." Xuro never thought he'll ever tell a girl that but he finally got his chance and was able to...
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:51 am
Hota had tears of happiness in her eyes! Xuro loved her back!  As he had her in his arms her heart fluttered. She wa s filled with so many emotions. She leaned her head against his forehead. This was a perfect moment to her.
Even though she was young, she knew what he felt in her heart.
Suddenly she gasped as a memory came to her mind! She remembered walking from the gate and seeing this Youka. And and she recalled him trying to atrack her!
"My memory is coming back!"she said with a light sadness in her voice.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:33 am
Xuro was really enjoying this moment. He held her in his arms, their heads were touching, it was perfect. Xuro had forgotten all his worries, all his fears, all his problems, even the dark beast inside of him was silenced. He was happy, he felt complete.
Suddenly Hotaru seemed to be getting some memories back! Xuro was very pleased, she's beginning to remember again. "Its a good thing that your memory is coming back, but also a bad thing for ruining this moment." He joked, "what do you remember?"
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:07 pm
Xuro was slightly taller that Hotaru. She leaned her head on his shoulder and had her forehead againt his neck. " The guy apparently dresses like a priest, he attacked me at t he Village gates. I had seen him and steoped out to ask him something.  Thats all I remember."She sighed heavily. She at least felt safe with Xuro. She sat up and kissed his lips again.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:29 pm
Hotaru told Xuro what she remembered. “Hmm that’s very interesting, very important information. It seems your attacker had come to the village. We can definitely find out more from there,” Xuro said as put his arms around her neck and placed his forehead on hers. “I’ll make sure to look into it.” Xuro then gently kissed her lips, “Okay? No worries.” He said smiling
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum