Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

breaking point. (yen, aki, prim, tori, hota)sethou Empty breaking point. (yen, aki, prim, tori, hota)sethou

Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:27 am
Yen awoke the following morning a long night from behind him as he smiled knowing the day was ahead as he was going to set up the training regiment for thoes in his care. Although unsure about their strengths and weaknesses yen was confident that they needed to work on various fundamental. Knowing the woman prim was defiantly new to him she has weakend to a point where yen was more so positive that she could not handle herself out there. I'll have to make sure she and Ali aki train with me till I'm positive they can handle themselves as prim wants to avoid conflict she will be safer in the village then outside the village. As for aki she needs to get to training now I'll push them as far and even further then that till they are unable to stand. No more slacking off for team fuka and further no more running from the village. 

Yen thought to himself as he kissed hotas forehead and left her a note as he left a few bowls of food next to her to fuel her cravings. Singing a little song for the baby in her tummy and kissing it softly yen headed out the door with a large pot on his back as he headed up to hokage rock and awaited the ladies to join him. As he sat on the rock  he thought to what  he would work them with from chakra basics to getting them something to work with before they are considered ready to push forward.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

breaking point. (yen, aki, prim, tori, hota)sethou Empty Re: breaking point. (yen, aki, prim, tori, hota)sethou

Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:38 pm
Prim had actually slept well that night. Yen and Hotaru's place was nice and quiet for the most part. At night you could hear the crickets really well and the animals of the forest because they were close to the forest.  But she had surprisingly slept very well.
She had woken up and taken a shower and then got dressed and headed out to meet up with the others for some training Yen was going to give them. She really needed to do some training considering she had stayed in Asgard with only her Bijuu keeping her company for so long.
"Yes, Primrose, a little training might help you, you have become quite lazy since your death." The Nibi said taunting her! Prim giggled not letting her words bother her. "Yes I have, but that will change so just hush." Prim said right before she arrived to the spot they were training at. She realized she was the first one there besides Yen.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

breaking point. (yen, aki, prim, tori, hota)sethou Empty Re: breaking point. (yen, aki, prim, tori, hota)sethou

Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:57 pm
Being the head of the Uzumaki clan is not an easy job! She now sees the issues Arashi and Shinji had while dealing with clan stuff. She had only a couple of hours of sleep before getting up to go and train. She stepped out her door after a shower and change of clothes, stretched! And walked towards the spot they were going to train, her long bright red hair swept to the side in a ponytail drying in the wind. She began to think of Haru and miss him. He had only visited a short time ago, but Tori was beginning to wonder what he was doing.
She arrived at the training spot and saw Prim and Yen were already there. "Am I late?" She asked with a smile as she looked at them.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:27 pm
Akki was staying at her home in the Kuoga clan area of town. After a restful nights sleep, she woke up, took a shower and got ready to train with her friends. She had brushed out her long blue hair and put on her favorite leather ninja outfit, much like that of her role model and team leader, Primrose Uchiha. She stepped out to walk towards the training area and spoke to one of the Kuoga clan members who were watching out for her and let him know where she was going.
She saw everyone else was there already and smiled as she joined in. "Sorry I am a little late, I had to inform my fathers guards of where I was going! A new routine so I stay safe." She said as she looked at everyone.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:09 pm
Hotaru felt Yen kiss her as she was sleeping. She knew he had left her some food and as she managed to wake up, he had already left! She smiled, she knew Yen was on a mission to train today. She was welcome to join if she felt up to it. As she sat up the slightly nauseous feeling of morning sickness set in. She was still hungry so she ate some of what Yen sat out for her. She began to feel better and decided to join them in training, why not? After all she had to train because after the baby was born she would be on a team and doing missions.
As she brushed her hair and put on her clothes, she noticed she was slightly showing. Ugh, baby weight! This was going to suck! Having the baby would be beautiful! But the weight...not so much! She definitely had to stay in shape!
As she arrived at the designated training spot, She noticed everyone else was already there. "May I join in?" She asked as she smiled at Yen.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:44 pm
Yen nodded with approval as the ladies all showed up as he had set the large pot being everyone's lunch aside. A long moment of thought as silence filled the air as yen looked at all the girls around him a joking thought came to mind in the midst of the moment being pimpsung aburame strikes hold yet again yet the joke was short lived as he took a moment to gather the limited data he needed in their appeal. All dressed and ready as yen noted hota asking him a question. Yen took note as he spoke up. " glad to see everyone attending and ready. Now of course hota you may join as it's not only healthy but a village and duty to up keep your health. Now i know some have experience. Others need work. But none have trained fully on my serious regiment of training except perhaps  three others in the village. We are ninja harsh life stands before us and it matters not on clan or abilities we all live and die for another to take our place. It is thus so that in this case I am training all of you to not only live in the world as it is but be able to stand among the most feared or at least have a chance. I'm sure we all know the basics of our ninjutsu techniques but now you all must gain strength and grow in your creed, your ninjas way. It will be scary and frightening but if you persist you can get anything done. " At this point yen released his full power of chakra filling and seeping the area with chakra as he gazed at the ladies before him speaking in a more so serious tone.

"You won't get far unless you train yourselves and push further beyond that. But I want you all to develop a technique by the end of the day. But before that draw your weapons please and prepaid for battle. For I expect you all to have them at hand and further strike me. I won't move an inch just strike.  your duties as shinobi are to not only to know a lot and do much but also know to strike and when to strike. You all must hit me once with a weapon  while I'm still. Once with a weapon while I'm only dodging. And once with a weapon while I actually counter attack. This will happen during the day so now you must strike for free. I know it will be hard decision and challenge for some but know duty to village and home even to thoes who deceive sometimes you must strike to preserve life. Now strike! All of you"

(Remember guys to keep word count to learn techniques ok guys. Ill teach)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:27 am
Primrose took notice of the other girls joining one at a time. They had changed from the first time Prim ever trained with them. No longer were they the annoying little brats who made up Team Fukutaichou. They were growing up and becoming very strong young ladies, and she was proud of them. Tori, who was now head of the Uzumaki Clan, and Akki Senju who came home and became a Genin. Hotaru though, pregnant and engaged to the Head of the Aburame clan, this was unexpected but she was glad Hotaru had met Yen, he changed her life for the better!
"PRIMROSE, snap out of it! Yen is talking to us. Still as naive as always. Just throw something at him, he said to attack!" The Nibi said as she began to stretch and scratch to get Prims attention. Prim shivered as she became alert, instead of using a weapon she quickly created a blue fireball and aimed it right at Yen!
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:50 am
Tori Was glad to see Primrose! It had been to long and now she was able to train with her! Akki had shown up and so did Hotaru. It was a Team Fuku reunion, minus Kyohaku Uchiha , Sephora and Megami. Oh well, they would eventually join up. So Yen wanted them to attack him? Why is it EVERY squad leader does this? Very Cliche! But she knew she had to do it. Her chains were her only real weapons, nothing else was really strong enough in her opinion! She gently shook her right hand, releasing a medium sized chain and aimed it towards Yens chest! Throwing chains had become something she was use to, she had done training with Shinji and he had taught her to properly control the chains!
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:12 am
Akki was very glad to see Team Fuku together again! She would greet her fellow team mates later, right now she was purely focused on training. Akki was the weakest one of the group! Not for long, she knew she had the ability to be as strong, if not stronger than the others and she was ready to learn and to train. Problem is, unlike  Prim and Tori, she was not able to use her clan element, or her earth element either! She had not trained enough. Now what? What should she do, they threw a chain and a fireball, so now what should she do. Screw it, throw a kunai. She sighed to herself feeling very disappointed and weak compared to the others. Got to start somewhere! Pulling a kunai from the leather belt around her waist, she aimed it towards Yens head!
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:06 pm
Hotaru knew this training was for the best, she had to know how to be a good ninja and how to protect her future child. Her and Yens child. She also wanted to be a successful ninja and be able to protect the village and everyone in it. Since her time as a missing ninja and traveling and realizing how dangerous it was out there, she knew she had to be able to defend and protect others who couldn't! Maybe her time as a Missing Ninja showed her what she needed to be able to defend against. Yen requested they attack him! Hotaru called out two bugs and told them to go land on Yen, not to harm him, but just sit on him. Technically, it is not an attack, but it would count as touching him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum