Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

point break (private) Empty point break (private)

Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:30 am
Primrose couldn't take it anymore and for the past couple of days she had locked herself in her room. She had been attacked, had her past return watched people die and lost loved ones. Primmy gritted her teeth and punched a wall before throwing herself on her bed and hiding under her covers. She was beginning to hate life and everyone, except a select few. She was so angry she was shaking. "Nobody fucking understands." She said hiding under her pillows and blankets.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

point break (private) Empty Re: point break (private)

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:42 am
Viper returns home, much has happened as of late, the attack on Kiri, the fight with his lover, and his meeting with Echo, it seemed everything was changing for those in his life, due to this he wished to pay his sister a visit to see how she is doing.
Out of a swirl Viper forms in the hallway, an abyssal black with tinges of crimson is first to form, black and crimson now swirl forth from the initial space forming that of Viper Uchiha, his attire more over for relaxation, his standard Uchiha uniform he wears on this day, the black shirt and tan shorts, his headband remains tied firmly around his forehead.

Upon forming within the hallway the audible sound of impact is heard from within, Viper raises his right brow as he hears the bed springs creak as the girls throws herself upon the bed.
Viper's right hand rises to chest level, the back of his hand knocks softly upon the door, he speaks loud enough to be heard. "Prim are you in there, is everything ok?" he asks with a concerned tone in his voice.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:49 am
Prim nearly leaped out of her skin, she had no idea Viper was at home. Even under the blankets and pillows she manages to make her voice loud enough he can hear her. "Viper? You can come in, doors unlocked." Prim said still under the covers, tears now running down her face. She was trying not to cry but she was so frustrated she couldn't help it. "I am just upset ! " she choked out between the tears. It was official, Primrose had hit breaking point. Not wanting Viper to see her cry, she stayed under the covers, when what she really wanted to do was jump out and hug him!
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:58 am
Viper hears the tone in her voice, he sighs softly, it is clear by the tone in her voice that she is crying.
Viper's hand slides down the door turning as it reaches the cold steel of the knob, taking it in his grasp his wrist turns as he steps forth the door opening allowing him passage within.
It is here he sees what he takes to be his sister as a mass of blankets upon the bed, Viper shuts the door with a light push behind him as he makes his way to the foot of the bed, Viper talks to the pile of blankets still hearing the sounds of tears within.
"Prim are you ok, what is wrong?" he asks hoping that she will tell him.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:49 am
Prim couldn't stay under the covers anymore, Viper actually cared about her and considering he was there, she was ready to let it out. She threw the covers off and leaps to the end of the bed and threw her arms around Viper as tears streamed down her face. "V-v-viper I have to tell you everything. One night...I left home and went to the forest to meet my friend Kochou and bring her back to the forest, she was followed and the attackers tried to kill me, I had three stab wounds and almost died, but I could hear everything...I couldn't move, but somehow I ended up back home in my bed." she said pausing to breathe and catch her breathe. "I -I-could have died. I almost did. Then a couple of days later I received a letter from Megami Arashi, someone I knew a long time ago. I met her in the woods, thinking s-she wouldn't hurt me, an-and I swear had an ANBU, I swear it was Navi...showed up and killed her...right in front of me...I-I was scared...he-he killed her so easily. And I came home, then the next day I found out...Kochou died, I shouldn't have let her go when she told me she was leaving, but Navi and I had just broke up...if I had gone with her Lelouch wouldn't have been able to kill her...it..it was my fault I let her go..." Prim cried her eyes out. She felt everything was her fault and she couldn't do anything about it. She was literally shaking. She had her eyes closed and was leaning against Viper, but her eyes suddenly began to change again. Her eys turned red and just like before, a tomoe appeared. She now suddenly had two instead of one. Prim couldn't stop crying, she really didnt even notice it was happening because she was so upset. "V-v-viper, I am sorry...I should have..." she was so upset and in tears she couldn't talk, just cry.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:55 am
[Approving the activation of the 2nd tomoe, poor primmy ._.]

Viper feels her arms wrap around him to which he responds by putting his arms around her holding her in a firm embrace, he sighs patting her on the back softly while she vents and crys.
He hears many things that anger him but now is not the time to yell at her, perhaps later on when she calmed down but now it would just do nothing.
Mostly what angers him is the fact Navi broke up with her, how she proudly defended him, and how he swore he would always be by her side, he now sees how that turned out, that he was right all along.
"It's going to be ok Prim" are the only words he can offer, his right hand rubs her back softly while he holds her until she calms down.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:08 am
"I-I just wish I could forget it all! I feel like I have let you down like I am not even part of this family anymore! I hate my life I have screwed up! I want things to be different! Iwish they could. I am so sorry...I keep screwing up."She said hugging him closely. Tears still streamed down her face, her face was beginning to burn. "I hate my life..." She repeated again. If things could change and she could be a better person, she would.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:30 am
Viper sighs still holding her close, her words make a real impact on him, thoughts of his own childhood and that of the others flow through his mind, he speaks softly.
"Prim, if I could make things different, would you want me to?"
Viper pulls back a bit so he can see her face, he takes his right index finger and softly wipes the tears from under her eyes.

"With your permission, I can make you forget all of this, you will believe you lived another life entirely, a happier one where you never felt this pain. Would you like me to do this to you?"
Viper questions curious what her response will be, some people deserve to forget the horrors of their past if they can not put them aside like he has.
Although, he is sure that if given the choice, he would of lived his childhood much differently than he has, most notably still having his mother and brother.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:40 am
As she looks up at him, and he wipes the tears away, a strange feeling swept over her. Even though she is curious as to how he could do such a thing, she trusts Viper enough to not question him. "Yes, if you can, please do it." She said as she looked up at him. "I trust you." She added in. The only thing Viper had ever done to her is take her in, protect her, and treat her like she was his sister. No matter how irritating she could be, he still cared about her. She had the tears streaking her face again as she hugged him close again leaning her head against his chest crying. "I...hate...this...pain." she said as she started shaking again.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:47 pm
Viper sighs softly, his eyes darken their shade of crimson, his tomoe converge upon his central pupil, the abyssal black stretching outwards to form his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
Viper pulls back once more to meet her gaze, "Prim, look in to my eyes and I will make everything ok.."
Should she do this Viper's chakra flows through her eyes, by using the power of the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan a complex Genjutsu is created, Viper reviews her memories, he sees her pain himself, her form left immobile and in a form of trance while this occurs.
After viewing enough Viper begins to alter her memories to give her ones that are better suited for her life.

[See Primmy 2.0 on her stat page for details.]

This acts to unknowingly change her personality, Prim now believing she is Viper's direct cousin (Similar to Neji and Hinata), and staying with him after her parents passed away, the other experiences about missing ninja, even her reason for being an academy student and recent genin exam have all been rewritten.
Viper as a precaution in case he sees her miserable with these new memories acts to suppress the originals, this will allow Viper to bring them back through his eyes should the need ever arise and the girl want to know her true life.
The Genjutsu ends but he causes the girl to fall asleep before it does as to give her mind time to adjust to these new memories that replace the now repressed originals, the girl set to sleep through the night as Viper tucks her in.
Viper then begins to swirl, he keeps notice on her chakra signature in case anything changes or she begins to wake up, Viper's form seemingly collapsing in to that of his right eye, the swirls causing his form to vanish without a trace.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum