Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
12 Posts - 11%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

A break between classes (Private/PM to join) Empty A break between classes (Private/PM to join)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:32 pm
Akina walked slowly from the Academy. She had just been dismissed from her morning classes and was waiting for her next set of classes to start. The thought caused a dull ache to settle in the base of her skull. Looking down at her red geta, she sighed. I guess I'll have to clean them again when I get home. I wonder if aunt and uncle will be home tonight. They are often doing missions, but I understand that that's part of being a shinobi.

Akina's silvery white eyes spotted the red lanterns of one of her favorite restaurants. Her stomach growled and a slight smile spread across her lips. Her feet began moving faster, leaving a slight trail of dust billowing up in the wind behind her. Her hand gripped the cloth flap of the shop lightly as she entered. She bowed politely to the ramen chef and his assistant.

"Ah, welcome! What do ya know, it's my favorite customer!" The chef exclaimed somewhat loudly, causing Akina to blush a little.

"Ah, Hyuga-san, what a cute spring kimono you have on!" the assistant's voice was cheery as usual. Akina looked over her light lavender kimono and thought that the black cherry trees with their pink blossoms looked rather expensive, especially when it was coupled with her peach obi. Her cheeks reddened further.

"Th-thank you very much," she said with a small smile.

"Here you are," the chef's voice was almost doting as he placed Akina's usual ramen dish at an open stool.

Akina bowed again slightly before sitting down. She smiled as she broke her chopsticks. "Itadakimasu." She pinched a bit of noodles delicately in between her chopsticks and slurped them carefully. "It's delicious as always!" The girl continued to eat her ramen slowly.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A break between classes (Private/PM to join) Empty Re: A break between classes (Private/PM to join)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:59 pm
Raito was walking to his normal job that he does when he isn't doing any missions. "I wish I hadn't taken this job.." said Raito as he Anime sweat dropped. He walked into Ichiraku Noodle Bar and called out to the chef and assistant. "Hey I'm here for my shift!!!" shouted Raito as he saw the chef look at him and the assistant looked a bit confused. "You don't work today.." said the chef as he looked at Raito and signaled for him to sit down. "Damn..I don't like lectures" thought Raito as he sat down and began to listen to the chefs lecture. He wasn't paying any attention to it though. He was watching a girl eat her Ramen, that seemed better then listening to speech given by his boss.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

A break between classes (Private/PM to join) Empty Re: A break between classes (Private/PM to join)

Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:27 pm
Akina's hand started shaking. As she looked around the shop, she realized that there were two people looking at her. Eto...eto...I wonder what they want... She focused harder on her miso ramen, trying to convince herself that two men were so focused on her.

She slowly chewed on her ramen noodles and slowly began drinking her broth. The taste was a little salty and light, just the way she liked it. She looked at the chef and nodded. He smiled and offered her second helpings. She smiled and paused for a moment.

She turned and looked at the man still standing in the doorway. "Did you need to ask me something, sir?" she asked in a quiet voice. She nodded at the new worker. He doesn't seem to like being here.

The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:01 pm
Raito smiled at the girl and began to continue listening to the chef who after about another minute sent him to work. Raito was good with knifes and swords so he would naturally be a good cook. He put on the apron and began to make pork ramen for the boy who had just walked in. "Order up" said Raito trying to be funny. He then picked up the ramen bowl and put it in front of the boy. "Eat up" said Raito as he smiled at the boy. He then went back to making Ramen for the other customers while the chef took his break. The assistant was also on her break so Raito had to do double of the work.
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:39 pm
Akina noticed the boy look away from her. He stammered something a little quietly. A smile touched her lips briefly as the boy took a seat next to her. Her hand closed her chopsticks nonchalantly and brought up noodles to her mouth.

She gave the man who had given the chef and the assistant a break a brief nod and a small smile. "It's nice of you to give them a break, sir. They work very hard, and they are always happy to help others. I hope you can learn to be happy like they are, senpai." Akina flustered slightly as she realized that she had been talking openly to a citizen of a higher rank than her as though she was older. "Sumimasen, senpai." she looked apologetic.

Akina went back to her ramen quickly. Between slurps of noodles, her eyes wandered over to the man next to her. Should I really try talking to him? I already made one blunder...plus, I should probably be getting back to classes. "Hello...sir. Do you like the ramen here?" she said to the boy sitting next to her.

The Robin Hood
The Robin Hood
Citizen

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:14 pm
Raito looked at the girl after she had told him something he just smiled at her and then continued his double edged work. He was running around everywhere looking for who needs orders and who he must give food to. He was running out of steam. He then leaned against the counter as he saw that everyone was enjoying there ramen. The chef came back and released Raito from his work. Raito then began to walk out of the door when he turned around. "Oh and you should be getting to class..." said Raito as he knew this girl was in the academy. He then left the building and went back home.

[EXIT STAGE LEFT]
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen

Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 pm
"An...important mission?" she asked the man softly. He seemed to be somehow taken with her, though Akina could not figure out how or why. I'm interested. I want to go on missions, too... She smiled at the boy for a minute. "I'm sorry, I've heard of the other villages in class, but I've never officially met someone from another place." She gripped the sides of her bowl firmly and drank a little of the broth.

Her eyes flicked back to the boy. "I forgot!" Akina stood to her feet quickly. Her body lowered at the waist gracefully. After a moment or two, she returned to an upright position. "I'm Hyuga Akina. It's nice to meet you, I hope things go well between us!" She closed her eyes, tilted her head and smiled.

Her body slid back to her stool. She finished her broth and gave the chef the money for the meal. She also handed him enough money to pay for the boy's ramen. I've got some more time to relax before returning to class. "Would you like to walk with me, sir? Senpai was right, I need to go back to class soon, but I've got a little time to spare before I need to go."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum