Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

A long awaited meeting [P,NK] - Page 6 Empty Re: A long awaited meeting [P,NK]

Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:40 pm
Xuro smirked. Oh so it was his time to show of them ok. He loved this! "Ah so your golden portal of doom is your strongest technique then.. Or should I say, the portal of... Ok never mind don't wanna insult you. Hahaha! Your portals are awesome!" Xuro then jumped about 5 meters back. "So my strongest technique huh?? Hmmm... Well... Let's see... Since my clan, the bakuton clan, we have the Iwagakure kinjutsu & possess explosion release. The strongest jutsu I know are the C4 & the Human Clay Clone ritual, which do you want to see? :D" he wasn't so sure exactly which one was the stronger one since both were strong but in their own specific fields...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:32 pm
Both of them sounded interesting, but the human ritual sounding like it needed well.. a human. He didn't want to be that human so his mind was quickly made up, "C4.. it certainly sounds.. explosive" He allowed his eyes to wander for a bit for a good escape route in case this shit went wild.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:38 pm
Xuro seemed quite baffled. He hadn't been asked to show his most powerful jutsu. But the C4, well actually he didn't want to show it in fact. "Umm no I prefer not to show the C4. It is explosive. But microscopicly. I make a huge clay model of myself and when it detonates. Not that it causes an explosion but rather sends out tiny microscopic bombs which enter every living thing when they breath it. So I detonate them and blows up every living thing in range from the inside out. Its not much of a show, just everything disintegrating, withering away. And even if I have to do it, the range is quite huge and well you don't wanna see anyone get killed even yourself. Plus my C3 is the more awesome one! Its a massive collateral explosion! But also very risky since we'll destroy the whole training grounds. But then I can show you the human clay clone ritual, well not the ritual, for that I would need someone to sacrifice or at least a dead body. No I will show you the end result!" Xuro then opened his two palm mouths as well as his own mouth and spat out huge chunks of clay which formed three piles of clay. He then watched as the clay took shape, rising to Xuro's height and forming human figures. After a few seconds, there stood 3 identical clay "clones" of Xuro. "These are the end result. A replica of myself. Each one sharing a portion of myself yet unique in there own way able to possess their own jutsu & abilities. But they can't get out of hand since they all under my control. I see what they see & control all their movements. What ya think??" Xuro grinned. When he said that, his three clones walked up to him, all three saying "Heya!" Smiling and wanting to shake his hand.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:53 am
The left eyebrow of Gilgamesh raised in a quizzical expression.. he had been given the choice of two jutsu but the one he had selected out of the two had been refused? Did the man opposite of him not know what a choice was? Shrugging it off, he simply watched as Xuro produced 3 globs of whitish stuff before they rose up like dough in an oven to take the form of Xuro.. how interesting. It appeared to be a bit like the shadow clone jutsu until he was told that they could possess their very own abilities and jutsus. That was certainly.. interesting. Brushing off the three talking to him, he looked past them to the original and spoke again, "Well then, mongrel, what shall we do now?"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:42 pm
Xuro smirked as he spoke, "Well Mr Gilgamesh.. What shall we?? Let's have some fun yes....." Xuro thought for a moment before say, "umm show me that teleporting thing of yours... I wanna try it out and see how it works..." His three clones would run around a bit. One decided to climb a tree while the other two decided to spar with one another doing basic kicks and punches...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:02 am
Gilgamesh allowed his eyebrow to raise up quizzicaly once more.. this man wanted to try something he had not experienced before.. something possibly life threatening.. How quaint! Sneering a little, he lifted his hand upwards and flicked them out, two shining portals being produced either side of him before he took a step back, his tiger also prowling away from them. "Be my guest, Xuro. They're quite dazzling."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:26 am
Xuro stared at the beautifully golden portals. He walked up to it but hesitantly stopped. He looked at Gilgamesh and asked, "Uhhh how does this thing work? Can you open portals anywhere? How many can you open?" Xuro wanted to at least know the mechanics of this space-time jutsu before actually trying it out...
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:35 pm
The lips of the fair haired boy opened to reveal his gleaming white teeth as he chuckled moderately. The boy certainly did seem fearful of the portals and that was good, perhaps he could big them up to appear stronger than he truly was. "Oh, you know. They're created by me so they are exceptional. Eight portals if I so wish, and I can easily increase that number.. I can send the portals anywhere so you could get in here and end up in that boiling cauldron of hell called Funkagakure!"
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:12 pm
Xuro listened in awe as he was quite impressed by this jutsu. It was a brilliant space time technique the likes Xuro had never seen. "Oh ok haha awesome! But I trust you won't do something lik that..." Xuro grinned and then he although with no hesitation, slowly stepped into the portal "Here goes..."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:12 am
As soon as the boy stepped into the portal, another portal was created about 20 feet into the air from which Xuro would exit, meaning that he'd be falling through the air if he was to continue to do that. As he fell to 5 feet from the earth, another portal would open underneath him to send him harmlessly back through the portal that had not been used but was beside the entrance one. "It's a lot like a funfair, isn't it."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum