Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

The Long-Delayed Meeting [P, Suna Team 0 Only, NK] Empty The Long-Delayed Meeting [P, Suna Team 0 Only, NK]

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:58 pm
Days ago, Nero received a letter containing info on the team he was assigned to, as a leader. He later found out that one of the boys have been taken from the team, and has already met the other two. Nero would have been sitting on a rooftop, waiting for his new students. Both Jakuon Nakigoe and the one he hasn't met, the one girl member of the team, Kirameki Yokoshimana had received letters about the team they were assigned to (not that it was needed by Jakuon), and the team meeting that was going to take place on the street down below the rooftop Nero was standing on. The third Genin, Hirako Aburame, on the other hand would have only received a mental message from the Jounin. "The team is finally meeting young Hirako." Nero would have said, as he would have then explained the whereabouts of the meeting place. "But..." he would add, "If you want to make a mysterious entrance, I can summon you here, once the other two arrive.".

Also, Seishin, Nero's newly made friend, the white wolf, would have been waiting for the kids, lying on the ground shaking his tail, down in the meeting spot. Nero would start waiting for the students to arrive, before moving to a spot able to be seen from the street. He would have, until then, been waiting on a spot hidden from the street. When a student arrived, Nero would have been informed by Seishin telepathically, through the same manners he was able to talk to Hirako without mouth gestures.
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Long-Delayed Meeting [P, Suna Team 0 Only, NK] Empty Re: The Long-Delayed Meeting [P, Suna Team 0 Only, NK]

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Image:
The Long-Delayed Meeting [P, Suna Team 0 Only, NK] 4235-27What Kira looks like

Kirameki slipped on a dark cloak. She was due to meet her new team, Team Zero, for the first time today. They would be together for a while, Kirameki was determined to keep her ears and tail hidden from then at any and all costs. It would be bad enough if they decided to 'comment' on her hair and eyes.

The girl slipped out of her tent, her clouded leopard, Yukihana, not far behind her. The leopard came up to about mid-waist on Kira, and the girl was about 5'5". Yukihana would be part of the team, too, so it only made sense that she be included in the meeting.

-----Time-Skip-----

Kirameki made her way to their designated meeting place. There were no people there, she was sure of that, but instead there was a large, white wolf laying in the middle of the road.

Kirameki didn't like dogs, not one bit. But, she had a feeling that this one was part of their team somehow, so she slowly approached it. "H-hey there, wolfy... I'm Kirameki..." she said, reaching out her hand to pet the wolf.

Yukihana moved from Kirameki's side and sauntered up to the wolf. The leopard then sniffed around its head, and eventually tried to put her paw on the wolf's shoulder.

Last edited by Kirameki Yokoshimana on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:25 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : formatting)
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

The Long-Delayed Meeting [P, Suna Team 0 Only, NK] Empty Re: The Long-Delayed Meeting [P, Suna Team 0 Only, NK]

Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:38 pm
[Please read my post before posting. Nero is not standing there. He is hidden in a point unable to be seen from the street the meeting will happen, and there is a white wolf instead. =Important part of this OOC post.

Btw, we know that ooc info you put, js, that is the basic rule for metagaming not being allowed. Also, can you please make larger paragraphs, so your posts won't be longer for the same amount of words ? Plus Time-Skip is usually used for longer skips, as days. This last paragraph was just a suggestion on my behalf, you don't need to take it seriously. ]
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:56 pm
[Sorry, I didn't really understand where he was standing. I'll edit my post.]

[Edited]

Last edited by Kirameki Yokoshimana on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:12 am
There Hirako was minding his own business working on a puppet when all of a sudden a voice spoke in his head. For a second he turned around from his worktable and gave his room a once over. Nope, no one there. Then it was as the voice continued that he remembered he was marked with that odd communication cure mark. He then noticed that the voice was that of Nero. At this point the voice of Nero was explaining where the team meeting was to be. In the back of his mind Hirako thought what a pain it would be to have to walk all the way down there. However, the last words of Nero caught his attention like none other. Giving it some thought Hirako responded  to Nero mentally, "Summon me when they arrive, Nero-sama. I do enjoy a bit of mysteriousness." With that Hirako would cut the mental link and scramble to get ready for this meeting. Naturally he would allow Nero to summon him whenever he chose to. Hirako only hoped he would be able to get his stuff together in time.
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:59 am
Jak was sleeping in as usual, people banging their ceiling's and stomping on their floor's to try and wake the young Nakigoe. There wasn't anything that could wake him, his alarm clock sounded like a semi-truck trying to honk his way through a thunderstorm. Jak flipped over on his bed, his alarm clock booming and suddenly something in his head went off to wake him up. He sat up in bed suddenly. Not remembering who he was for a second, he looked around and tried to remember what he had to do today. Jak quickly hopped out of bed and smashed his alarm clock, breaking it into tiny piece's. "Whoop's..." He ate breakfast, took a shower, brushed his teeth... There was still something missing... "...I'm suppose to meet my team today...!" Jak quickly dressed and got his gear around and headed off towards the place where they were meeting.

After locking his door, he jumped from rooftop to rooftop and landed in the street they were suppose to meet at. He walked towards a spot where a somebody stood in front of a dog. No, it was a wolf. There was actually two animal's there. One was Nero's wolf friend Seishin. The other he didn't recognize. He remembered that Seishin could talk but he didn't say anything that Jak could hear, so he walked up and decided to introduce himself...

He stood about 5 meter's away and to the left of the person when he finally stopped walking. He tilted his head a bit when he spoke underneath his cloth that wrapped around his lower face. "Hey, my name's Jak."
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:37 pm
Nero would have been informed by Seishin that both Jakuon and the girl have arrived. He would have jumped down to the ground, using the Silent Steps Technique to not scare the girl. "Jakuon." he would have said and bowed his head a little, "And..." he would continue, turning to the girl, "You should be Kirameki... Nice to meet you.". He would have then once again turned forwards. "Now, for the last member of our team,". He would have done the Tiger handsign, and a puff of smoke would have appeared right between them. Once the smoke cleared out, the Aburame clan member would have appeared in front of Nero, fracging the other two Genin. "Meet Hirako Aburame. Hirako, these are Kirameki, and Jakuon.". He would have pointed each of the Genin while telling their names so Hirako would have known which was which.

"Now. Let me..." He would look behind, "Oh !" he would say, "I almost forgot !". He would have whistled, and Seishin, the cocky white wolf would have moved towards the group. "Meet Seishin, my comrade.". "Hi." would have Seishin said, he would have been sitting on the ground, but his chest would have been as high as possible, as well as his head. "Nice to meet you, children. You can call me Seishin.". Nero would have laughed and said "What else could they call you anyway ?". "THE SON OF THE WHITE LORD !!!!" Seishin would have shouted. "Okay, calm down.". The Jounin tried calming the cocky wolf once again.

He would then once again turn to the group, smiling, "I guess he likes you. Beg my pardon for his grumpiness. Now, let's start the meeting officially. I want all of you to introduce yourselves one by one. The first will be Kira, then Hirako, Jakuon, and finally me. Keep it short and simple; your name, clan, age, origin or whatsoever. We will later go somewhere else to get to know each other better and tell eachother our stories. Now just tell us what we need to know in order to get them.". Seishin would have been nodding his eyes closed, seemingly approving Nero's words. "You tell them to keep it short but talk for half an hour telling them to introduce themselves... Pityful..." the wolf would have told Nero telepathicly. "Leave my mind alone." the jounin would reply. The wolf would have know taken its tongue out, to sweat (as dogs do).
Hanako Subarashi
Hanako Subarashi
Citizen

Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:29 pm
Kirameki was just about to reply to the boy, Jakuon, when her team leader suddenly appeared. Then, her other teammate just... poofed here out of thin air. Ok... so... white wolves and mysterious poofing. my team is... Well... yeah... she thought. After Nero introduced himself, and then his wolf, Seishin, aka Son of the White Lord, she felt she could speak.

"My name is Kirameki, and my Clan.... Its not important... I specialize in Ninjutsu, and I am a close-medium range fighter, most of the time. I have the Kurisutaruai bloodlimit, and I use the Cold Flames Element. I'm 14. The Clouded Leopard over there is Yukihana, she's a friend of mine and will be part of the team as well, I-if its ok, that is. My origin is a bit hard to explain, so... I'll just add it in with my story later, I guess. Likes and dislikes can also be shared later. So, then, I guess I'm done for now," Kirameki said, twiddling with the ends of her crimson hair.

Yukihana began trying to prod at the wolf with her big paws, sniffing around its head. Deciding he was ok, she attempted to rub her cheek against his. Is he let her, then she would then trot off happily to Kirameki and sit down at her feet.

[OOC- She said her clan wasn't important because cat ears and a cat tail is a know trait of the Yokoshimana. She took a gamble as it is telling her element and bloodline. Also, the Yokoshimana is a rather... dark... clan. Still trying to figure out how to do her story as not to include her ears, tail, or clan, because they are important.
Spoiler:
This is another reason she won't tell her clan; their history.]
Hirako Aburame
Hirako Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:45 pm
Sheathing his katana Hirako felt ready for whatever this meeting may bring. Luckily his readiness coincided with his being summoned. In a quickly disappearing billow of smoke Hirako appeared before his new teammates. He had opted to not wear his glasses or his mask as he did not really want to look like a total creep. So, his entire face could be seen along with his hazel eyes that glistened in the sunlight. His hair, as per usual black as night, spiked up and down giving him an almost unkempt look. Though he thought that he pulled it off. His frame was cloaked in a trench coat that was open in the center to reveal a rather tight black shirt and semi baggy black pants that were held up by a grey by a lopsided grey belt that seemed to have been woven. On his feet were sandals that seemed too worn out to even stay on his feet yet somehow they did. To top off his outfit he had a ninja pouch strapped to his upper right thigh and at his left hip hung a slightly charred katana in its sheathe.

Once Nero introduced his teammates Hirako said a simple and emotionless: "Yo." As he said this he brushed some stray hair from his face. He then joined his teammates by walking two meters away from Nero and turning around. At this point Nero began introducing his pet? Hirako was not too sure what it was, but the white wolf did seem to have a rather elevated sense of himself. Plus talking animals was all kind of weird. Then came the "fun" part. Hirako was not one for introductions, but he figured they were important. Especially seeing as he would be working with these three for a while until the chuunin exams and probably beyond that. Allowing Kirameki to finish speaking Hirako spoke up in a rather bored tone like there were other things he would rather being doing...probably because there were: "Well, my name is Hirako Aburame. And as you have no doubt guessed I belong to the Aburame clan." At this point the sarcasm was quite literally dripping off of Hirako's words. Though he quickly changed that as he continued "I am currently 16. As for my specialty? I specialize in the noble art of puppetry. My story and origin..., well, seeing as it seems we will be having a story time later I will save that for later." Hirako did not mean that last part as any form of disrespect to Nero. He honestly figured he would tell his story when everyone else did and it seemed that Kirameki wished to tell her story later, then so would the young Aburame. As he waited for the rest of his team to introduce themselves he mentally made a small profile of his team's abilities. It would no doubt be important to know these abilities by heart.
Jakuon
Jakuon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:13 pm
Jak sat back a bit and listened to these guy's stories. Not to much information on any of them, though he was curious to know what their special abilities were. He always tried to keep the upper hand in most cases. Well, not really the upper hand, per say. The more knowledge you know, the better off you are. He was always trying to learn from people's fighting style's or their special abilities. It was a reflex at this point in his life. He looked around and realized it was his turn to talk and he threw his hand up and scratched the op of his head. He didn't have to much to say, no one else was really telling their back stories. Jak sighed a little. He was never good at talking to people. He wasn't a social butterfly, like some. He put his hand's in his black jacket vest pocket's and looked off into space.

"Well, my name's Jakuon Nakigoe. I come from the family of Nakigoe. I guess my specialty would be my voice... He trailed off and looked at the group around him. "...I don't really want to explain my history for now."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum