Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Delayed Meeting [Yoshou] Empty A Delayed Meeting [Yoshou]

Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:16 pm
The Ragdoll had not forgotten the boy that had so arrogantly demanded to see him upon entering Sunagakure so long ago... but it had been months now and he had yet to be seen by the boy, so he simply took matters into his own hands and sent a messenger to the boy, informing him that Kenshin wished to meet with him in the morgue of Sunagakure. Kenshin himself would be seated at his desk in his true form, his back facing the door without a care in the world, his Byakugan allowing him to see everything that went on within the hospital around him.

WC: 105
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

A Delayed Meeting [Yoshou] Empty Re: A Delayed Meeting [Yoshou]

Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:30 pm
What seemed like months had gone by since the young male had been inside of the village known as Sunagakure. While his plans had originally been to seek out the Ragdoll and talk to him, things had came up that required him to be more prepared for their eventual meeting. He had been staying inside a rented home for the time being, looking out of its window toward the gates of the village. As luck would have it a messenger would land upon his window seal with a missive.

Looking at it he would only smile as his time had finally came. His grip upon the letter would begin to tighten as he took a leap from the window and headed directly to the man's office. The morgue was an odd place for an office to him at least, but if it had significance he would not argue. As he trudged into the hospital and finally to the door to the morgue he'd begin to open the door and when his eyes laid upon the Ragdoll he would smile," Thank you for finally seeing me."
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:18 am
With his Byakugan he could see the small smile on the boys face as he laid eyes upon him and gave his greeting, but each of his eyes would be inactive as he turned to face the boy directly, standing from his seated position and motioning him into the room itself with nary a word said. He would gesture towards one of the many autopsy tables in the room, while he simply took a seat on the edge of his desk, the light notes that he had been taking on his latest tests left forgotten for the time being. 

“Truthfully I had expected you to seek me out personally far sooner than this, I had heard of you entering the village from the woman you met at the gates quite some time ago but shortly after you all but dropped off my radar… something that is not easy for many to accomplish. It wasn’t as though I was truly looking for you, but I prefer at the very least keeping an eye on unknowns within my territory… so, I would like to hear this from you directly. Who exactly are you and what is it that you seek here, within the walls of this dead village?”

WC: 206
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:41 am
Yoshou for a moment was estatic for this visitation and it became clear he had belonged here. He took a small look around the room for a moment taking in its unique properties before his eyes once again returned to the ragdoll. As he spoke a few words caused Yoshou to become a bit irate at the situation at hand. Wasn't a host supposed to see to their guests? Though if he had heard what had happened at the gates why wait until now? The smaller male opened his mouth to speak, each word laced with disdain," it doesn't matter, I don't need to tell you, or even try to explain. If you had known I was looking for you why waste our time by waiting until now? Quite a discourteous host you are."
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:26 am
The moment that the foolish words left the lips of the equally foolish boy his fate would be sealed, and the moment he had finished attempting to admonish The Leader of the Lawless Sands he would feel himself be restrained by what felt like invisible chains. Kenshin, who stood only two meters from the foolish child, would simply close the distance between the two of them and stare for a few moments, before he began to change

Kenshin’s normal form was inhuman at best… now in its place was something far worse, a creature from the most foul nightmares. Unnaturally pale skin having become translucent pale and littered with black veins, dull red eyes replaced by an unfocussed and putrid yellow, the whites of his eyes replaced by black… and worst of all, a tar-like substance flowing freely from the corners of his corrupted eyes, much like tears but far thicker and clearly unnatural. One of his dull yellow eyes would shift into the form of his Sharingan, before finally taking on the form of his newly awakened Mangekyo, whilst the other had the veins around it bulge out in a show that the Byakugan within was active. The chakra that slammed down on everything within the surrounding 115 meters was truly foul, completely unnatural and beyond even that of a Bijuu in sheer power and corruption… something that would just go to show how far beyond human this figure had become in his thirst for power.

“I would say that you should watch what you say lest you insult someone or something far beyond your pathetic understanding… but that would be a moot point now wouldn’t it… because you will not live long enough to understand that lesson.” 

With his part said, The Reaper would simply place his palm upon the forehead of the foolish child and allow his threads drill through his forehead, burrowing into his skull and reducing his brain to little more than pulp. With that done he would sigh and release his hold on the body, allowing it to fall back onto the autopsy table with a thud... before simply sitting down in his chair and starting to work on his notes once more.

WC: 369

[AP Costs

-20 for Mangekyo Sharingan (+2 Blindness Counters)
-5 for Byakugan

-4 for Temporary Paralysis (Mastered for Half Handseals / AP reduction)
-200 AP for Corrupted Sage Mode
-40AP for EGF: Black Threads
+10 for Natural Berserker]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:54 am
The air for a moment as he continued to stare at the male was normal for only a moment...before he felt it. A sickening, putrid aura took over the room as he tried to hold himself steady. It was only a iota of minute before he heard the words of the monster in front of him and soon something had touched him. As his mouth opened to retort it was only brief. The feeling of something pushing through skin and bone before his brain had been punctured. It was a like an alarm went off too late inside of his head as his brain was now becoming a sickening pate of grey and red before the life slipped through his body and soon was extinguished. He would never get to see his revolution come to play, but he would finally know rest.

[dead]
Shin
Citizen
RIP Kenshin

Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:41 am
A few minutes later, once his notes had been fully taken, Kenshin would summon his Macabre Bag, and retrieve one of the many unoccupied Corpse Storage Scrolls within. Like countless others this boys tale had ended, but perhaps a few pages of his story could be used to improve the stories of others. 

WC: 53

[Exit]

TWC: 733

Claiming the corpse of Yoshou Senju, 500 ryo and the clothes he is wearing

300 words towards unlearning 3 stats, and a further 300 towards relearning 3

733 words towards changing Weaponry to Fuinjutsu, 3227 words remaining (4k total since I have changed my third spec twice before)
Gidyne
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]

Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:22 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum