Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1447

A long awaited meeting [P,NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: A long awaited meeting [P,NK]

Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:42 am
Xuro could definitely see the persistence in the boy. Gilgamesh sure liked to mind other people's businesses. Xuro sighed. "Hmm... Well... If you want to know about. If you so curious about my eye then I will tell you and even show what happened!" Xuro tried to act a bit abrupt to so that the boy wouldn't able to see that Xuro is deceiving the truth. "This is what happens out of this village wall. This is what happens when you go on dangerous high ranked missions. This is what happens when you encounter missing ninja!" Xuro said as he put his hand on his head band and in a swift motion, he lifted it off his eye and placed it straight once again parallel with his forehead. His left eye was revealed. But only closed and not open. "My eye got badly hurt in a fight and I lost it..."Xuro said as he tried to form a sad look on his face.
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:48 am
The boy he was talking to did seem quite the pretender.. quite a bad pretender at that. Throughout his little speech, Gilgamesh' left eyebrow was raised in a silent pressing of the boy, almost as if telling him that he didn't buy it. Once done, he'd lift his hand from his cat and begin to clap slowly, speaking slowly, "Bravo, Xuro, bravo. And from which Acting school did you NOT graduate from?" It appeared the boy did not want to speak about his eye and that irritated Gilgamesh greatly; if he asked a direct question, he expected a direct answer that was not a lie.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm
Xuro could see that the Uzumaki boy, Gilgamesh wasn't all that stupid. He was in fact very intelligent at that. He could see Xuro lying through his teeth. But that wasn't an actual lie to be honest. Xuro had learnt that to deceive the truth and not allow it to be found, you must lie. But lie with the truth. And that is what he did. He did in fact account a missing ninja and his eye did in fact get injured but by Nero since that it was their plan to transplant the eye. But he figured he didn't really care about what Gilgamesh or anyone else for that matter said. He sighed. "Ok fine. I will trust you with the truth..." Xuro then opened his eye, revealing his active sharingan eye now taking the 3 tomoe state. "This is a Sharingan eye which me & my brother Nero transplanted into our own when we defeated a missing ninja. An Uchiha missing ninja. And this... This was our reward... This was our spoils of war... You satisfied??" Xuro said as he left the eye open for a minute before closing it and putting his head band back into place, covering his left eye...
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:52 pm
Gilgamesh' lips curled upwards once more when he learned that he was in fact correct, not that he expected anything less though. However, his lips did draw out into a thin line upon noticing the missing eye had been replaced with a sharingan.. a third tomoe sharingan at that. He knew precious little of the Uchiha clan, but from what he understood the more definition of a sharingan meant the more power it held.. and three tomoes is certainly more than one tomoe.. that's like.. five extra tomoes! Nodding his head a little, he did find curiosity clawing at his gut. "So tell me, Xuro Bakuton of Jounin position.. How did you collect such a precious eye? I hear the few that possess them guard them with their percious, meek lives."
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:16 pm
Xuro was quite pleased that Gilgamesh didn't over react about Xuro's sharingan but more so was still cool and just continued to ask questions regarding it. "Yes well Gilgamesh, its not that I stole a precious unique trait of an Uchiha. I was attacked by an Uchiha missing ninja. I killed him, defending myself and proceeded to the hospital to sort my self out. I wasn't in my senses. That was the first time I killed some body. So I met my friend Nero there & he suggested to me that we should transplant his eyes into ours. We couldn't let that rare set of eyes go to a waste so we did the transplant... Aaaand that's my story. Its the truth this time." Xuro chuckled on the conclusion of his story
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:26 pm
Gilgamesh kept his eyes trained on the boy he was speaking to, but no noticeable sign of lying was apparent to him so he'd have to believe him for now. Instead, he marveled a little to himself.. this was quite interesting indeed. He'd begin to speak once more, his tongue trailing quickly, "So, Xuro, you are telling me that a single one of you is capable of savagely murdering a Uchiha with the three tomoe sharingan? And what of your brother? What made him so important as to deserve the other sharingan of your victim?" Gilgamesh did enjoy playing with his words, he liked to see how people would react.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:45 pm
Xuro was getting on just well with Gilgamesh till he question one question to many. Xuro was immediately ticked off. He walked up straight to Gilgamesh and stared him straight in the eye. "You listen here boy... I am a Jounin of this village. If you think I can't take on a low life missing nin of an Uchiha, you are wrong. And my Brother Nero and I have been Jounin of this village while you were still busy swimming if you know what I mean... We were the only ninja in this village giving our lives to protect it and its people. You have no idea how the village was till before and including the attack, you have no idea of what we gave towards this village so how dare you question Nero's worthiness. He deserved it just as much as I had..." Xuro didn't really wanted to argue but he ensured he got his point across. He was beginning to like this boy Gilgamesh, he sure was cocky and intelligent at that. Xuro wondered if he could even fight as well as he interrogates...
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:00 pm
Gilgamesh simply watched as Xuro approached him with a rather menacing, or was it an angry look in his eye. He did not know nor did he care. However, Persian began to growl. To make sure that his pet would not make any savage outbursts, he simply put his hand back down onto his fur, clenched a bit of it and twisted it a little. Although this may have seemed like animal abuse it was the only way for him to tame his little handsome friend at this point in time. Truth be told though, Gilgamesh' blood was beginning to boil. His adversary was now directly in his face and attempting to, what Gilgamesh believed, talk him down. Not letting his true feelings emerge, the boy allowed his feline smirk to resurface at the boys agitation as he spoke once more, seemingly enjoying the moment, "But, man of cloth.. You have killed one of the Kazekage's relatives, whether it be distant or close.. Wouldn't he care about such a matter? As for the incident where everything went crash.." Gilgamesh inhaled sharply through his teeth and shook his head a little bit, "I saw very little resistance to the demon that caused that destruction, so if you would, please, tell me what exactly you gave?"

It was risky talking to Xuro like this, but if he was go to totally on the offensive, Gilgamesh did of course have a backup plan that he was more than willing to use.
Xuro Bakuton
Xuro Bakuton
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:52 pm
Xuro could see the boy was indeed a very curious one. He wanted to know a great detail about Xuro and the past. He was very irritated by the boy but thought he would keep his cool. He walked 3 meters away from the boy with his back turn. "Look... Gilgamesh... That Uchiha was a disgrace to his clan & everyone he knew! We had all the right to do what we did & I don't need you to question it..." But when Gilgamesh had asked Xuro about that incident, Xuro couldn't take it any longer. That was too much, it was the last thing Xuro wanted to talk about. He began feeling very sad. Regret filled his face. His eyes began to swell up with tears. He kept his back face to Gilgamesh. "That day... The only time I ever regretted anything in my life... Was on that day. I hadn't been doing my patrol... That day... When I came it was too late... I caught a glimpse of that Demon of Konoha... But couldn't make it in time to stop him. Even if I did make it in time, it was of no use. He had already obliterated everything in the village. The site that I seen... Will remain a horror in my mind that I can never forget... I regret not being able to stop him, not being strong enough to even try... Too cowardly... That is why now! Now, I never stop my patrols, everyday non-stop. That is why, I had some more determination to become stronger! I will not stop till I be the strongest I can be and so if another event like that occurs, this time... This time I will be there to stop it..." The tears on Xuro's eyes faded away by now, his face was filled with anger & fury. His face having a reddish appearance, his veins bulging out as he remained staring at the ground below him without movement as his fists were tightly clinched...
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Gilgamesh Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:11 pm
Gilgamesh couldn't help but smirk a little as the man responded with haste, he appeared to be quite the emotional one. However, soon Xuro was speaking differently.. A sort of sniffling sound to his voice. Was this Jounin crying? His eyebrow perked upwards a little at the potential of that event but he thought it unlikely. Instead of thinking of quips this time, he did in fact listen to the man intently as it did seem to be directly from his heart and not a facade. At the end of the boys speech, he'd nod his head a little. He felt no need to mess with the boys head now as he had drained the fun out of it rather quickly.. but now, if the boy was to annoy him, he knew which event he would be using for movie night.

Regardless, Gilgamesh simply began advancing on the boy, stopping a few feet away before he held his hand out to him. His head though, was naturally held upwards as if he was a noble person, but he was ready to give the military shake to his adversary as he did seem sincere in the protection of the weak.. an interesting quality if he did say so himself. Some people believed people are given power to protect the weak, and that did make Gilgamesh chuckle a little at the mere preposterous thought of it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum