Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Long Awaited Return(P/Closed) Empty Long Awaited Return(P/Closed)

Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:57 pm
The power of the underdog course through the veins of the Kumogakure people there is nothing like it. The power to fight even when the odds are against you its the spirit. But that wasn’t a normal spirit but one that Kumogakure harbors on the spirit to live. We as people fight too live another day nothing is as precious as that. This spirit had a core a kind spirit for where the power to fight to live came from. This person was Misaki Takami Ametsuchi the young Lightning Goddess. She started as a simple girl who stuck to her daddy like glue. But she grew from that she became a leader in the eyes of her people a protector. These words powered this girls young fist as her heart pumped in her chest. She was atop on of the many mountians in the region her foot rested on one of the many cliffs. Her red eyes glanced at her surroundings. She been in this place fore months now far away from her village she had to train herself.  She rested there for a moment as her arm will draw back as it was release as it collided with anothers fist. it was that of another woman there eyes was filled with passion for the fight neither showed any sign of losing. The clashing of there fist was like thunder striking down it was showing both woman was going all out and not holding anything back.

Misaki stood up as her opponent had jumped back to get some distance from her she clectched her fist as she would stand there. Misaki stood at a height of 5’8 her hair was long and brown as it was her real appearence not the one she had put on her red eyes looked forwar as she wore a black short sleeve shirt with black jeans. On her feet was like black shoe top boots as she stood there. on her shoulders was hanging a jacket with the markings of the Raikage imprinted on the back it was white and black with long sleeves. Her body was shining with sweat as it poured down her back as she stood there.”Hope your not done yet”spoke the young Raikage as she wipe some sweat on the back of her hand from her cheek.”Make me feel Alive!”she would scream as she jumped from the mountian towards her target which was thirty meters away. The other woman who identity was a secret and covered at that moment also lauched forward. They would end up meeting in the center as both exchanged thunder crackling blows with one another t was like two gods were battling for the right too the throne.

“Give me more fight me more!”the young kage ordered as her left leg would deliver a devastating impact too the side of the masked opponent with so much force upon impact made the sound of a thunderbolt strike the ground as the masked woman was sent to the right of Misaki.”Your getting out of control Misaki”spoke Maya within her head. Maya is a spirit from the netherworld and has been part of the Rakami family for generations she is said too be embedded into the body of a newborn and grow too protect that newborn till it can control her power and benefit from being her host. Misaki was that host and was embedded with this demoness of the netherworld and now they work together to form results from there efforts. She would land promptly after landing that blow her body was calm it was not tense like that of others would of been.”You really live up to your name God Of Martial Arts”the masked woman said as she raised from the crater that she was in being fifteen meters apart now. Misaki eyebrow will raise as she would sigh”You talk to much”she would say this Misaki was up for any challenge anyone who wanted too fight she will fight with a iron fist. She didnt believe in holding back at all she was the God Of Martial Arts after all. She be damn she return to Kumogakure as anything less she will be a god and remain a god hear and now.

Misaki would watch as her opponent would begin to charge her she smirked and begun to run full speed ahead. drawing her arm back as she had bent it she was going for one devastating punch to end this once and for all. As they come into contact the ground below them had imploded as dust rose from that destruction. As the dust begun too clear the collosion had came to a stop The masked woman fist was two inches from Misaki’s face. As Misaki’s elbow was bent and curved as her fist had hit the woman right into the center pressure point it was obvious who the winner was. The mask of the woman fell off as it hit the ground that woman was Misaki as she would watch as the surrounding area would begin too fade away this was a expertly executed training genjutsu stimulated to help the one’s under it too hone there skills’”Lady Misaki you did it you finally defeated her”one of the Ametsuchi elders begun to say. Misaki body was there as she would look towards them as she would stand.

She would bow as she would speak gratefully”i am grateful for your assistance in the last few months you helped me over come myself”she will say as she will remain bowed.”Your father will be mad if you didn’t have results you didn’t only fight for yourself but your people”she would say’ Misaki wondered how they were doing anyway as she had looked towards the ground she was concerned about them.”Well your training is complete for now why don’t you go pay the nice boy who gave you that mark on your hand a visit or go see how your village is doing i know you worry for them”the elder would say as she smiled. Misaki would nod as she would begin to leave the Temple and make her way back to the Village.”Misaki..”the elder called out to her,she would turn her head slightly showing she had her attention.”I won't lie, but be honest. I'm going to follow my heart and live,you should do the same

(Exit)
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

Long Awaited Return(P/Closed) Empty Re: Long Awaited Return(P/Closed)

Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:35 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum