Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team 6 Meeting [Invite only]

+4
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Hisashi
Johnny
Samaruo Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Team 6 Meeting [Invite only] - Page 2 Empty Re: Team 6 Meeting [Invite only]

Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:05 am
Johnny look back to his teammate "You shouldn't worried about other ninja strenght it could get you killed one day" The tone of how Johnny said that was cold it was like it had no emotion or care for Irou "I don't have time for this" Before he made his first step his teacher Samaruo spoke out...

After hearing out his teacher Johnny recaped on how to reacted to

The looked his teacher gave Johnny did not faze him nor make him show any emotion "Teamwork a word made for the weak who can't take of themselves" Johnny smiled a bit as his sensei continue to make his point outs to his students
The tone of his teacher words might have scared most students but Johnny was different this new authority that he never had to deal with made him grin with exiciment "Your words cut deep Sensei" He then walk towards samaruo and touch his shoulder "Lets began...!" Johnny said that with a tone of voice as if those words got to him something very out of character of him. He first started off by tighting his grip on his sensei "Now Irou...!" with this move it gave Irou a chance for a open attack
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:48 am
"Alright, this team, known as team 6, was put together as a special task force. We will be carrying out more missions than any other team that currently exist. Mostly, retrieval, elimination, the hard stuff. Why else were we not sent a jounin? The academy as seen... potential in you two, that as the only reason why you were placed on this team. Quite frankly, I do as well. With work, we can become one of the leaf village's finest."

Irou look into his teacher eyes after he said that, " I never knew that sir " Irou said then he heard johnny speak....

"You shouldn't worried about other ninja strenght it could get you killed one day"

"Well yea your might be right about that dude, sorry if I made you fill pissed about that johnny you seem like a nice team mate, now I think me in johnny should team up on you samaruo cause since you is the teacher"

After Irou said that he saw how johnny walk up to his teacher holding his shoulder, then Irou heard the words from johnny...

"Now Irou...!"

"WOW... YOU WANT ME TO ATTACK HIM"

Irou then saw how the grip of johnny hands was getting tight on samaruo shoulder...

"Ok, here goes nothing"

Irou then flip his shuriken inside his weapon holder in he pull out a kunai looking at his teacher Irou threw the kunai at samaruo right leg...

"Damn I should have done something better than that"

Irou wouls step 4 meters back and he waited to see what his teacher was going to do next...
While Irou waited he pull out a shuriken...
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:26 pm
Samaruo met the boy's gaze, a challenge it was? No. It was probably how the boy carried himself. It would seem that his teammate, Johnny, was one of those types, Samaruo thought. The lone ranger types, he would soon have to teach the boy how valuable teamwork really was.

He would watch as the boy would placed his hands on his left shoulder, normally Samaruo would take attempt to hold the boy's hand from making contact, a measure that Samaruo should have taken, for the boy's grip tighten. Samaruo, While peering at Johnny, tried to warned him about the mistake he was about to make. "You sure you want to-", his words would be interrupted by his words. Signaling words that were directed at Irou, Samaruo quickly gasped in disbelief, seeing how Irou would launch a shuriken towards him. Samaruo would then quickly bring his left leg in, while simultaneously drawing a kunai from one of the many hidden sleeves into his right hand. Johnny would then receive a quick kick to his lower right hip area; however, it would be more of a push. Samaruo wanted to use the push to remove Johnny away from him; his kick would not be at full strength. While doing this, Samaruo would then toss a simple kunai towards the oncoming shuriken. If all went well, Johnny would be pushed back a few feet, with the oncoming shuriken deflected. A smile would be formed, "You two are something else, next time stop me from rambling on with nonsense if you know about teamwork." Now, he would simply wait for the next attack, curious as ever.

[My word count is 1658.]
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:37 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14979-team-request-thread

Not to barge in or anything else but if you guys could post in this topic (Sam in the leader topic) so you guys can be put on an official team. Thanks for your time.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:00 pm
Johnny look on as his teammate made his move "Dammit he should know better then a attack like that to work" As he finish his thought Samaruo had made his counter attacking kicking Johnny and pushing him back "Damm he is fast" Johnny quicky landed on his feet regrouping and gaining balance once again "Damm how can i get a hit on him there must be a way" Johnny look on as he looked for his teammated

"His to far back i have to get Samarou closer range for a attack" As Samarou counter Irou attack Johnny got into postion behide Samarou and before he could turn around Johnny threw three kunai at him while running towards him "Okay the plan is that he will counter my kunai and i will have to come at him with a combo hopefully push him close enought for irou to make a attack of his own"
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:59 pm
Irou watch as samaruo hit his kunai against the shuriken Irou threw at him...

"Damnit it's coming back at me"

Irou then hop into the air watching as the shuriken getting stuck inside a tree, Irou would preform a backflip to land on the ground...

"Wow that could have hurt somebody samaruo now let's get this party started"

Irou walked up to the tree that his shuriken went inside of then he pull it out, "Well that was inside that tree tight" after Irou was able to get his shuriken back he looked at samaruo hearing him speak...

"You two are something else, next time stop me from rambling on with nonsense if you know about teamwork."

"Well I wouldn't say that just yet sir"

Irou said with a grin on his face, he watch as johnny got behind samaruo ready to attack him. Irou thought that was the best why for him to try another attack on his teacher, Irou would hop into the air landing in front of samaruo, Irou was at least 5 inches away from his teacher looking him into his eyes Irou then flip out a one Sense Fooling Smoke Bomb in he threw it at samaruo direction hoping the bomb will stop him from noticing Irou's next attack...
After the bomb left Irou hand he would hop intot eh air aiming that shuriken at both of samaruo's leg's if the shuriken hit samaruo leg's it will leave a scar on his right leg in left leg...

"I hope you can dodge my attacks samaruo"

Irou would wait to see what was going to happen next...
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:26 pm
The simple exercise was going smooth so far, Samaruo had just stopped the first attempt the two genin had tried to pull. Samaruo would remain as he was, in the middle between them, while floating on the lake. He would watch as Irou retrieved the deflected shuriken, wondering what he would do. Samaruo then still kept johnny in mind, awaiting his move. Sooner or later, Samaruo would have to strike back.

Samaruo would hear footstep coming towards him, turning around, Samaruo would see Johnny making his ways towards him. However, ahead of him were three oncoming kunai coming for him. the kunai weren’t moving very fast, an easy counter would do. Samaruo, with a wave of his hand, would release three kunai from his own, from his sleeves, the same way he summoned the other kunai form before. The tools would collide with each other, stopping them from traveling any further as they fell into the water.

Then, Samaruo would move himself away from the oncoming Johnny, distancing himself from the two ninja. He was pretty sure Irou would come from the back, since his back was facing his direction, a precaution that was needed if he would want to avoid an attack from him. He had used the teleportation technique(body flicker), now traveling at an incredibly fast speed. Samaruo was now a few feet from the two, almost towards the edge of the lake. Samaruo wished to try a jutsu on them, nothing too dangerous, just a little extra. With a few motions of both his hands, he would then cause the water below him to bubble. Two blobs of water would rise up from the water, only to take the shape of a human, one that looked like Samaruo himself. The two water clones would appear before him, crotched down on their knees, facing the direction in front of Samaruo. Samaruo would now see how the two would react now. The clones would make their way slowly towards them, walking, but having full permission from Samaruo to do anything, even use jutsu if need be.

Spoiler:

[My word count is 1999.]
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:48 pm
Johnny moves had failed to do any harm to samarou "This isnt going to work his too strong and has great speed we won't be able to land a punch on him" He then look on to see samaruo perform the water clone jutsu "What is he trying to do" Johnny look back to see where his teammated Irou was "I gotta make a plan with him" Johnny jump back reaching Irou

"Listen here i think Samaruo want to see if we can take out his clones this won't be easy even if the clones are half his strenght there prolly still a little stronger then us so we have to work together here and take them out one by one" Johnny look at the clones thinking how he could split the two apart for a moment "I need to know what useful jutsu you have maybe we can use that to beat them" Johnny waited for a reply
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:25 pm
Irou watch as his shuriken miss in his Sense Fooling Smoke Bomb flew to far in the air so there for the bomb blew up in the air, "Dang it I was hoping that something will touch samaruo it appears he is way faster than me in johnny. Irou would look at samaruo as he preform a water clone jutsu looking at both of samaruo's water clones Irou knew he had to fight those clones he watch as johnny hop down to him asking him some quetions...

"Listen here i think Samaruo want to see if we can take out his clones this won't be easy even if the clones are half his strenght there prolly still a little stronger then us so we have to work together here and take them out one by one"

"Yea you might be right dude now let me think about what we can do"
After Irou said that he heard johnny speak again...

"I need to know what useful jutsu you have maybe we can use that to beat them"

'Yes I do... I have a jutsu called the chidori, Maybe I can use that to make those water clones go away but you need a strong jutsu as well johnny listen after you figure out an strong jutsu I will take the one on the left you can have the one on the right understood"

Irou then kneel to the ground pushing chakra to his hands after he had enough Irou got ready to preform his chidori, Irou had to push chakra down to his feet this is so he wouldn't fall inside the water...

"Ahhhhh... Chidori"

Irou knew that the chidori was going to work on the water clone that was on the left side, Irou right hand was picking up dust from the ground in he was at lest now two inches away from the water clone but Irou just had to wait in see what was going to happen next...

{My total word count is 1186}
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:18 pm
Samaruo remained as he was, standing above the water behind his two water clones. He knew the clones would pose a challenge, but not too much. This would be a great way to see how well the two could work together. Samaruo's mind would shift back towards the chuunin exam, it was coming up soon. He himself didn't take the exam, for he was promoted based on the missions he underwent. That however didn’t really matter to him, for rank meant nothing to him, it was all about skill. A shinobi would be ranked as a jounin, but could have the skill of a mere genin. Ranks were nothing but titles, which some, if most used to hide behind. Samaruo hated the idea, but in this village, one would not even be looked at if they weren’t a certain level.

As of now, while Samaruo would wait for the two to proceed, he would watch as Irou would make his way towards Johnny, joining him above the water. The two would somewhat have a conversation, developing a plan he wondered? The clones were not that far from them, for he himself was 20 meters away from the two genin, with the clones in the middle. He would then decide to force the clones to rush in to break up the huddle. But, Samaruo would be stopped from sending such command, as he saw what Irou was doing with his hand.

"Never saw this before, what is he doing?"

He watched as Irou bent down on his knees, channeling what appeared to be lightning natured chakra to the palm of his hand. He had never seen such a technique before, a interesting feat indeed. Then, the boy would rush towards the clone on his own left side, which was Samaruo's right side. Before the clone could react, it would instantly be struck with the chidori, as he had heard. "Chidori...", he said, as he watched the clone disburse back into water. Samaruo would then send the other clone to take down Johnny, wondering if Irou would continue to go proceed forward, or try and intercept the other clone. The water clone would simply attempt to restrain him, by grabbing his right hand and bringing it towards his back, while placing a kunai knife that he pulled from his ninja pouch against his neck with its left hand. If all went well, the clone would be behind johnny, holding his right arm against his back in a lock.

If Irou proceeded towards Samaruo himself, he would use another water style technique, one that involved needles. With a few hand movements, he would then sweep his right hand across, towards Irou's direction. It would signal the needles to shoot out from the water beneath him, hurling over towards Irou's direction in an abundant amount. The needles weren’t lethal at all; the jutsu was normally used to stop people from escaping. The needles would not be aimed for his body at all, on the space in front of him. With this, Samaruo just used this as a hindering move, to stop Irou from proceeding any further towards him. If Irou made his way towards him, and all went well, the needles would halt Irou from coming any further.

Spoiler:

[My word count is 2543.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum