Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team 6 Meeting [Invite only]

+4
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Hisashi
Johnny
Samaruo Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Team 6 Meeting [Invite only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Team 6 Meeting [Invite only]

Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:11 am
Johnny look at Irou Justu "Thats the chidori this could work" Johnny thought to himself "Okay Irou for this to...." Cut of by Irou because he already left before he could finish "Does he not get the point of this its teamwork we should have taken down each one together not seperate" Johnny saw how well Irou did "Its pretty amazing he hit them seeing the chidori weakness is moving targets it must of be because there clones" He then turn to his sensei samaruo attention seeing him make another water clone coming at him "Ahh" Johnny got ready for the incoming attack "See this is why we should have stand together" When the clone came in stricking distances he took out a kunai and mark it with a paper bomb "Take this !" Johnny threw it with close distance making it hard to dodage
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:43 pm
Irou chidori was interrupted from samaruo preforming the water needle jutsu Irou knew he had to dodge that so he hop into the air landing in the water with chakra on Irou's feet he looked at samaruo in the water clones that was getting ready to kick some ass, Irou would look at a water clone that was coming at johnny from behind. "JOHNNY LOOK OUT" the shouted from Irou's mouth as he looked at the water clone that was in the training ground lake with him "Ok I must attack again" Irou then flip out a kunai in he push chakra down to it looking at johnny as he was trying to fight off the water clone Irou knew he had to think of something that will defeat the water clones, he was stand behind two water clones in johnny was fighting one "It appears samaruo created another clone damnit they just keep coming" Irou then hop out of the water looking a johnny "Dude you might be right let's just fight these things one by one now since the one you just threw that bomb at we should go after that clone first" Irou then pull out a kunai in he push chakra down to it "Ok let's get this party started" Irou said with a grin on his face he got behind johnny in they was back to back looking at all three of the water clones they had to fight johnny I'm about to get behind the water clone that tried to attack you in end him" Irou then leap to the left leaving johnny back he ran behind the water clone that tried to attack johnny "Ok you stupid ass clone take this" Irou then put his kunai inside his weapon holder in he went to the ground again in he preform the chidori again. "Ahhhhhh.... CHIDORI" Irou knew after he preform the chidori this time his chakra might have to rest up for a while but he knew that he was going to kill the water clone Irou just looked at the clone with his hand holding very strong lightning...
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:22 pm
Samaruo observed what had happened, and with a single word he would make the water clones disappear, "Enough." The clones would revert back to plain water, as Samaruo would see the two genin back to back. "I think I have a good clue with what I have seen, this spar is over." Samaruo would quickly dash over the hard earth floor, off of the water.

Once he was there, he would signal the other two to join him. The discussion that he would have with Johnny and Irou would be about the tactical placement that He himself had already made during the short spar. This placement would not be permanent, but would have to do for now. If any of them would want to succeed in the chuunin exams, they would have to work hard to gain recognition.

[Rushed, Sorry]
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:34 am
Johnny notice the clones disappear he showed a surprise look "It seems sensei stop the spar a little early" Johnny smirk then turn to notice Samaruo call both Johnny and Irou "I wonder what he wants now" Johnny walk over to his sensei catching his breath

Word count: 1,028
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:02 am
Irou then stop his chidori after he saw all of the water clones disappear then he heard his sensei calling their names,"Damnit I wonder what this can be johnny I guessing he want the spar to be over maybe calling it a day I hope he say that" The came from Irou as he walked over to his teacher standing at least 2 feet away from samaruo."Ugh... what is the problem sir?"
Irou said as he stood there taking a deep breath he waited for his teacher to reply but Irou had to go out and to something very important so he walked over to samaruo,"Ok sir sorry but I have to go some where so ugh if you need me you can come at the ramen shop that is where I be often ok bye guys, and I got to say johnny you is a good team member you always know the most smart ideas maybe I can train with you some time?" Irou then took off walking away with a smile on his face he was able to meet a real good team mate and he was able to get a real goos spar as the wind blew pass him swaying his red hair to the left and his long dark jacket that blew to the back."I hope I'm not to late I hate being late"
Irou then took off running fast as he could trying to get to his destination quick he was.

EXIT

My total word count is:1805\

+9 stats

+18 jp
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:04 pm
Approved on Irou's exit
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:53 am
Johnny look at Irou with a surprise look "Wait what are you doing...?" The rumbling rant Irou didn't make sense "So your just leaving" Before he could make his comment to Irou he already took off "The Ramen shop sounds like a good idea" Johnny look at his sensei Samauro as well place his hands together "I gotta go to Sensei its been real" Johnny proof away before his teacher could hold him back
Exit.
5 stats
11 Jp
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:51 am
Approved for Appropriate Rewards
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:14 pm
{Guys we got a problem here, this is not a real team.

Samaruo and Irou are on Konoha Team Four, not Six.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14994-konoha-team-four

Team Four consists of;
Leader:Samaruo
Members:
Irou:
Hideyoshi Koyomi:
Raiku:

This old team was disbanded since we remade the team system.}
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:21 pm
What team am I on I thought I sent you a pm telling you I was about of that team ?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum