Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team 6 Meeting [Invite only]

+4
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Hisashi
Johnny
Samaruo Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13060

Team 6 Meeting [Invite only] Empty Team 6 Meeting [Invite only]

Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:07 pm
It was now the middle of the afternoon, and as stated by Samaruo, a meeting was to be held today. This time, instead of the wide spread forest of the leaf village, Samaruo would hold the meeting in training ground number 4, as it was free for today. The weather was mild, not too sunny, because. Of the many clouds that hung over the village, blocking out most of the sunshine.

Samaruo would not be looking out towards the lake; he was standing right above the edge, just taking in a moment to himself. This was one of his many rituals he would do, to provide peace within himself. The training ground was a wide flat area, with many trees that surrounded most of the main section, with two outlets. One was the entrance into the training, the most used inlet, while the other was where Samaruo stood, and the also wide lake that seemed to connect to another patch of flat ground, mostly dirt. Samaruo was dressed in his favored kimono outfit, which had a base one piece suit that was green. It however turns into a skirt that comes down pass the knee caps and stops at the mid shin section, its base color is green. The robe, which is worn on top of the green piece, is of a navy blue base color, with a egg shell color trim around the border. And finally, he had his special sandals that he wore.

Samaruo would just wait for the two to arrive, it was a shame that Sadao was replaced, due to unknown reasons. For now it was just Samaruo, Irou, and another one that he would soon meet.

[My word count is 281.]
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Team 6 Meeting [Invite only] Empty Re: Team 6 Meeting [Invite only]

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:19 pm
It was a week since Johnny left the ninja acedemy and he has already been placed into a a squad team six "Todays the day i ment my team" There was no real emotion no exicement on his face he just showed a casuel look something that most people would find strange "Lets hope they won't hold me back" Johnny left his house and made way to the area he was told to go to

"I wonder if there going to to make a big deal for replacing a member" As Johnny continue to walk he notice a man "Could this be him" He continue to pace himself making sure he didn't seem to enager to meet this person in a couple of more steps Johnny arrives "Are you apart of team 6" Johnny crossed his arms and look at the man in his eyes
word 144
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:29 pm
Irou was just leaving the ramen shop he was heading for the training grounds to meet up with his team, the last meeting Irou had with team six was a little off so Irou was trying to see how this one was going to turn out. With a quick wind blowing Irou hair to the left and his dark jacket swaying to the right Irou arrived to the training grounds looking at samaruo Irou already heard about him so he didn't really needed to explain his self to anymore...
"Hey samaruo nice to meet you again sir... It was a shame about sadao how he got replaced" Irou said as he looked to his left looking at the new member that join team six... "Well hey nice to see you show up for the meeting"
Irou said as he climb a very tall tree that he had his eyes on while waitng for one of the nijas to reply...
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:50 am
Samaruo look towards the new one as he asked a question, "Yes, I am. Currently I am in charge of this team, welcome. Samaruo would see that the new one was off to a good start, showing up on time, unlike the other one, Sadao.

Before he could ask the new shinobi his name, he would see that Irou had arrived onto the scene, greeting him. However, Samaruo eyed Irou as he made his way up a tree. Samaruo thought that he might have been a bit to lacks with his position, not enforcing his authority upon the team. Samaruo didn’t want to make himself appear as a dictator among the team, even though he is in charge, but that stunt what Irou just pulled sort of ticked him off a bit.

"Irou, instead of climbing that tree, why don’t you join us a bit closer, say... next to our new teammate", he said as he remained still and focused, the exercise that Samauro did really helped.

Once Irou would make his way back, if he did, which was highly expected. Samaruo would return his attention towards the new guy. "You", he said while looking at the new person. "You can start with a little introduction about yourself." Once Samaruo had gotten the information that he needed, he would then inform the team about what will be required from each of them. This was a key moment for the team, because soon, the two genin would embark on many difficult task and missions that would demand them to be at their best.

[My word count is 543.]
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:16 am
"hm.. didn't expect you to be the leader" Johnny shurg then look above to see his other teammate Irou climbing a tree "Greez who does this guy think he is" Johnny round his eyes as he listen to his sensei tell him to come down to join me "Looks like this guys has some command" He continue to listen on as he tells Johnny to let his team know something about him something Johnny realllt hated to do.

Hmm...What would you guys like to know about me?" Johnny look up into the clouds as he begins to talk "A little about me well my name Johnny,. I have one goal in life and that is to become the greatest ninja to ever walk on this planet i want my name to be known for genertation as a Shinboi so strong it brought fear into his oppent" The wind picks up as he finish his last few words "And this is no goal this will be my reailty sooner then later"

Word Count 171
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:09 am
Irou heard his teacher telling him to come down from the tree...

"Irou, instead of climbing that tree, why don’t you join us a bit closer, say... next to our new teammate"

"Sure sir, sorry if you felt disrespected from me climbing that tree"

Irou then hop down from the tree and he walked to the side of his leader looking at his new team mate...

"Hey there my name is Irou I'm glad to have you as my new team mate"

Irou said as he heard his new team mate speak...

"A little about me well my name Johnny,. I have one goal in life and that is to become the greatest ninja to ever walk on this planet i want my name to be known for genertation as a Shinboi so strong it brought fear into his oppent"

"Well that sound good nice to meet you johnny I'm glad you is not like the other team mate we had you came right on time that's a good sign for the team"

Irou said as he laughed he then turn around looking at his teacher and leader of the team samaruo...

"Sir you think we can get a spar out of this meeting please?"
After Irou said that he turn back around and ask johnny if he wanted samaruo to be his teacher...

"Well I been thinking johnny maybe you can join me, with having the leader to be your teacher.... It's really great to have somebody strong like samaruo to teach you somethings what do you johnny???"

Irou said as he put his hand on samaruo shoulder while waitng for his reply...
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:30 pm
Samaruo chuckled a bit at Johnny's comment, "That's Irou being himself. I only met him once, but he seems like a nice guy." Samaruo would then watch as Irou would proceed towards the team, apologizing to him. Samaruo then nodded his head, looking at him from his right. "All is well", Samaruo said with a smile. It was good for a student/teammate to feel comfortable around his fellow teammate, it would help with the bonding with everyone. However, there is a time and a place for those sort of things, team meetings were not one of those times. He would watch as he would introduce himself to the new guy.

Johnny would then tell Samaruo and Irou his name, along with his goal that he had in mind. It was an ambitious one, to gain a reputation that would put fear into his opponents. A reputation like that would take some time, and hard work to maintain it. Samaruo would look back towards Johnny, giving his input. "That's very ambitious Johnny, I hope that ambition will help you strive towards your goal in the right way." However, the wind would pick up a strong current, followed by the last few words of Johnny's introduction. "Hmm", Samaruo said, as he made a note to keep an eye on this one. Ambition wasn't a bad thing, but it can lead to complications. In that moment, the air around Samaruo, and possible Johnny, tighten around them, as the situation became tense.

Moments later, Irou would step in once more, breaking the tense moment, with a suggestion. Samaruo sighed a bit, “It’s always a fight your looking for, can’t you just slow down for one day?” Samaruo said this in a joking matter, but did take in the suggestion anyway; a spar could help liven the mood. Samaruo pondered for a bit, as his expression portrayed it. “Well, I didn’t plan for this meeting to become a debriefing day, but, I can’t suppose a spar wouldn’t hurt. However, after this, we will be going over the mission plans that I had planned for, today. Also, as for the mentoring, that is solely up to you Johnny. ” Samaruo had just started his leadership role, plus his mentorship towards Irou, he was still trying to get used to it all. Samaruo then leaped backwards towards the lake that was behind him, removing himself from Irou’s hand that was placed on his right shoulder. Now, Samaruo would now be standing on top of the lake, in the center. Samaruo was standing on top of the water, using his chakra to keep him afloat. “We will spar hear for today, on top of this lake, join me if you will.” He would like to see how well the two would fight while staying above water.

[My word count is 1011.]
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:40 am
Johnny listen to Irou words and gave a annoyed look "A spar how sad" he said that as he turn to Irou "I don't mean to said harsh but couldn't we do something more useful then playing ninja" He then looks a Samarou with a "Samarou senesi" Johnny starts to walk towards his teacher "I mean sparing was useful back in the acedemy but i'm now ready to take on bigger things and learn useful stuff" Johnny shurgs and has his hands in the air "Don't you have anything for us to do today" He then sights and scrachts his head "Hate to be so rought on the first day but i grew bored of playing ninja a long time ago and the only time i want to fight if it will benefite me" He then joins his teacher on the walker "So what do you say Samaruo sensei?"
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:24 am
Irou heard his teacher say yes for the spar that made Irou happy until he heard that new team member talking....

"A spar how sad"

"Yes we are doing a spar"

Irou said as he flip out a shuriken then he heard johnny speak again...

"I don't mean to said harsh but couldn't we do something more useful then playing ninja"

" well how am I suppose to know how strong my new team member is damnit I hate when ninjas back out"

Irou said and a pissed off voice...

"Ok we're not going to do the spar let's just go out and do some missions let's just help the village out what you guys say?"

Irou then walked a few steps back and he looked at both of the ninjas whule waitng to see what was his sensei was going to say...
Samaruo Uchiha
Samaruo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:56 am
Samaruo listened to the words of Johnny, while he stood atop of the water. Samaruo tried to retrace his words, seeing if he must have misled them in anyway. "Johnny", he said as he watched him make his way over to him. "Believe me, we are not playing ninja, nobody is." He looked towards Irou, "Allow me to explain this reason why we were here in the first place." Finally the concerned Samaruo decided to explain the reason behind the creation of team 6. He took a deep sigh before explaining the details. It would reveal to them why this team was created.

"Alright, this team, known as team 6, was put together as a special task force. We will be carrying out more missions than any other team that currently exist. Mostly, retrieval, elimination, the hard stuff. Why else were we not sent a jounin? The academy as seen... potential in you two, that as the only reason why you were placed on this team. Quite frankly, I do as well. With work, we can become one of the leaf village's finest." He looked towards Johnny once more, eyeing him down with his black coal eyes. "Yes Johnny, we will be learning something important today, teamwork. And bear in mind, this concept will benefit you in the long run. That is why we must continue to train, spar, and meet up, whatever this takes to achieve what is to be expected of this team." Samaruo looked at Irou with a slight smirk, "In doing one could eventually join the ranks of a higher authority", Samaruo said as he remembered Irou's dream. "Or one could gain a reputation that gains a lot of attention." Samaruo then took silence as he believed that he answered Johnny and Irou.

His tone then became much colder and dark, "Make no mistake, any of you; we are not here to mess around or to play the part. And if you can’t handle what is to be expected of you in the future to come, then you’re more than welcome to leave this team and go back to the academy, where you belong."

Samaruo felt that he had to inform the team in such a way, it was the only way they could fully realize what was to be expected of them.

[My word count is 1398.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum