Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Team 6 Meeting [Invite only]

+4
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Hisashi
Johnny
Samaruo Uchiha
8 posters
Go down
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Team 6 Meeting [Invite only] - Page 4 Empty Re: Team 6 Meeting [Invite only]

Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:28 pm
You never posted in the team request thread to my knowledge, thus the slots were filled for each team in your absence.

The rewards for this topic are uneffected, but I am further clarifying this is not a team, and according to the forums canon never was, thus this entire topic should be voided due to it not being a real team.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:02 pm
Not only did I mention that i'm in Irou team with a pm to you Irou also said im in team four

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14979p20-team-request-thread?highlight=team
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:20 am
I don't see how that makes things different. You're not assigned in a team with Irou and Samaruo as they are part of Team Four and you are not.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:25 am
Johnny, your not on Team Six, end of story.
That was the old team system that was revamped, everyone was relocated, I have already said this, and put notices all over the site for the new team system.
Your message meant nothing, because you did not see any of the notices plastered all over the site, and Irou was corrected aswell.
If you want a team, post on the team request thread to be assigned to one.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:12 pm
What a joke... Was it so hard to just fill my name in once I pm you about being with Irou in Team four? I understand there no team 6 anymore so drop that that's why I pm you saying im in TEAM FOUR. Also if another member named me why wouldn't you just put me in? everything you did was to make your life a little easier now you take two member who like to work together away good job staff...
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:09 pm

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t14979-team-request-thread

Not to barge in or anything else but if you guys could post in this topic (Sam in the leader topic) so you guys can be put on an official team. Thanks for your time.

I did tell you to post in this a long time ago and you were given plenty of time to do to do it. Just because another person says that they want to be in a team with you doesn't mean that you are automatically put into a team together. You had to request it and to my knowledge you did not.

Everyone else posted, you didn't, and staff did their job accordingly. You saw the post (because you posted right after me) and what I told you to do.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum