Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 13050

Yusuke vs Xuro [P, NK] Empty Yusuke vs Xuro [P, NK]

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:36 am
Xuro would wake up in the morning. He got out of bed and wore his fighting attire. He then left the house and walked down the streets of Sunagakure. The streets were very full. People were walking everywhere. There was a lot of noise and commotion. Xuro started to get a terrible headache from all the noise. "AAH man! I just want some peace and quiet!" Xuro would decide he'll go out of the village and maybe to the borders when he can have a nice rest and have some peaceful, quiet training. He quickly walked out of the village and made his way to the borders. He looked at all the beautiful surroundings. Birds flew around from tree to tree. Small animals like squirrels and frogs were moving about in their non-disruptive habitats. Xuro would admire all beauties of nature as he walked through the forest. He ended up by a big open field with green grass everywhere but most importantly no people about. A baby dear was eating some grass about 200 meters away. Xuro would stay away from the dear so that he wouldn't disrupt it. He then stretched his muscles and loosened his arms and legs. Then he was ready. He didn't have any weapons or any sort nor much jutsus either so he decided he would just train his taijutsu skills. He then practised some punches and kicks by punching and kicking the air. He hoped he would find some ninjas walking about nearby so that he could spar with some one and test out his skills.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Yusuke vs Xuro [P, NK] Empty Re: Yusuke vs Xuro [P, NK]

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:50 am
Yusuke was walking around while he wanted to train alone as he jogs slowly from his village through the forest and then came to the borders. Yusuke then sat down as he started to read his books which taught him how to use ninjutsu as he read and ate some bread which he brought it with him from his house. While Yusuke was reading he was thinking to himself that he should maybe get to the borders since right in this place it was quite dark (hmm i should maybe get to the borders and it might also be a good idea to get some sunlight instead of staying here which was quiet and peaceful but the trees was blocking the sunlight) which Yusuke canget enough light to read. Yusuke then stood up after he had ate his bread as he said to himself "ok then i should get moving i might see my friends there if i make it in time". As soon as Yusuke finish that he walks slowly as he sees animals in the forest and also take the time to memorize the hand signs which he had learn before he came to the borders of his country.

wc:201
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:58 am
Xuro just finish his taijutsu practising. After he had completed that, he wanted to some exercising and sprinting. He left his spot where he was training and then began to jog. He started jogging through the open plans till he came back to the forest. He then started sprinting as fast as he could in the forest running through all the trees and jumping from side to side avoiding the trees and also dunking now and then so that he won't get hit by the extended tree branches. After sprinting for some time, he stopped and was breathing heavily. After that he looked around thinking he heard someone. He then walked a bit more. After a few minutes, he saw someone busy walking about. He walked up to the person. It seemed it was a shinobi boy. He stopped in front of the boy and said, "hey how's it doing there??"
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:21 am
Yusuke was walking while he looks around the place as he was going to reach the bordes as he was stop by someone and that person as how he was doing. Yusuke then replied "umm he there i have been doing ok i guess umm my name is Uzumaki Yusuke and i am a ninja from the mist village nice to meet you and you are?" Yusuke was just being friendly as he didn't really care where the ninja came from as he ask the question and waited for the boy to answer him but in Yusuke's mind he was thinking to himself (hmm this boy he is not like any other his eyes there seems to be special i remember reading this one along with the sharingan this must be byakugan but i better not jump onto anything i am not even sure if he is it is just the same from when i was taught). Yusuke knew that he should becareful even if he didn't really want to fight anyone from another village and that he does not know what other people from the other village will think because not everyone is like him who does not mind making friedns from other village.

wc:206
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:45 am

Xuro would see the boy answer him. He said he's name was Yusuke Uzumaki and that he was a ninja from the Kiri village. Xuro then said to the boy, "oh ok.... I am Xuro Hyuuga from the Sunagakure village. Its pleasure to meet you... So what you doing here at the borders Yusuke?" Xuro would really be interest in the boy. As he had never met an Uzumaki before. He wanted to know more about their clan as he hadn't much knowledge on them. "Hmmm an Uzumaki kid from kiri. That's interesting. I wonder how strong is. Or how strong are the people of the uzumaki clan.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:57 am
Yusuke was waiting fo the guy to answer him as he scretches his head and then looks on with a smiley face at him as he hear the boy speak up "oh ok.... I am Xuro Hyuuga from the Sunagakure village. Its pleasure to meet you... So what you doing here at the borders Yusuke?" Yusuke then looks on as xuro replys to him and thinkings to himself for a while (no doubt he is a hyuuga and he looks confident he might be really strong and the way he talk it is as although this is not the first time he met up with an outsider. Yusuke stood there for awhile as xuro spoke again "Hmmm an Uzumaki kid from kiri. That's interesting. I wonder how strong is or how strong are the people of the uzumaki clan" Yusuke didn't know his clan was powerful but just that history was always talking about the uchiha and the sharingan and the hyuuga with the byakuga but never did he know that Uzumaki was a great clan. "umm i am not too sure what you are talking about my clan is not as big and great as your clan so i don't think there is alot of people from the uzumaki clan" said Yusuke.

wc:213
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:15 am
Xuro would laugh when he heard what Yusuke said. He then simple said, "ok I didn't.... I thought they were very powerful... BUt the thing is it doesn't matter from which clan you and I or anyone else comes from. What really matters is how good or how strong we are as individuals. So how about this: An Uzumaki against a Hyuuga. See who is the better ninja not the better clan. What do you say then?" Xuro would tehn smile at the the boy. He was very a happy at that idea as Xuro loved to spar with people and test out his skills.

[WC: 637]
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:11 pm
Yusuke looks at Xuro with a curious look as he took some time to think and then thinking to himself (hmm the moment he sees me and he wants to fight me well i could but from the looks of it he seems really strong and i guess i should not let my guard down just because this is a spar). Yusuke smile at Xuro as he said to him "ok then we can do a little spar but do know that i am still a genin and i am not really very good at fighting too as i am still training to be a better person and ninja plus i have not been training lately so please don't expect me to be a decent match up against you in fact plese don't expect a good fight it is not that i am underestimating myself but rather up to no i have yet to have a lot of real life battle fight so i might now be as good as you think". Yusuke then walks over to a nearby tree and place his bag pack on the ground as he walks towards xuro and said o him "i am ready when you are", yusuke took a deep breath as he closes his eyes and lets the wind blows onto his face before opening his eyes and ready for the spar

wc:850
Xuro Hyuuga
Xuro Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:02 pm
Xuro would start laughing when Yusuke the boy said that. Xuro repleid to him still broken with laughter, "Dont worry... same goes here. HE HE we both genin and both still weak. We have far still to go and this fight will be a good one indeed.. It will help us both improve our abilities." He woudl watch Yusuke putting his bag down and then said to him, "Ok come let us begin! do you have any weapons of any sort? i want to know so that if use any so that the fight will be fair."
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:29 am
Yusuke knew that he does not have any weapon as he was on personal training and that it was not too far away from his village but did not expect to see others out here and he have also heard that the hyuuga are powerful when they use taijutsu and Yusuke wanted to also tst it out himself but he knows that they the hyuuga can block chakra point. Yusuke thinks to himself (i can engage in a hand to hand combat with him but i must not get hit at all cost if not i will be having a lot of trouble if i can't use chakra). yusuke then hears xuro saying to him "Ok come let us begin! do you have any weapons of any sort?", Yusuke then stop as he answers xuro "oh no i don't have any weapon i actually was out here on a endurance and some taijutsu training so i did not bring any tools out today and then i met you and you suggested we have some spar so yah i don't have any tools at all but we could use pebbles on the floor if you don't min" said Yusuke as he waited for xuro to answer him

wc:1052
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum