Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
28 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
10 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 10%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Yusuke's training Empty Yusuke's training

Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:03 am
As the usual morning comes but to be precise it is one day after becoming a genin and as usual the alarm clock of Yusuke's rings as Yusuke opens his eyes while his vision was still blur but the first thing that was seen this time was not the celling but his village head band he looks at the hed band for a while before going through some thoughts in his mind *hmm i am a genin now so i will get mission as i progress but am i ready for these mission i har that the starting mission will be easy but those easy days won't be long because if i ever want to get stronger i would need to start getting higher ranks mission or if i am lucky enough i can go on a mission with a higher rank ninja if they are willing to bring me along but with the skills i have now i have no chance of beating others?* clearly Yusuke feels that he was still not ready for his first mission as he will be a hindince to the others or worst enough fail the mission or even get other people into trouble so he intend to training more and upgrade himself and be ready before he takes on his first mission of his ninja days /yusuke then decided that he should training up some better jutsu and of course as usual some taijutsu and speed training. "Hmm i hear that some ninja is really fast and almost untraceble training speed could be a vital attribute" Yusuke sits up after much thoughts as he went over to the washroom to clean himself up and the usual thing was to brush his teeth and wash his face after doing much of that Yusuke prepares his ninja tools "hmm ok no as a genin i should have these equipment kunai checked, shuriken checked, explosive tags checked, wire checked and oh wait i should pack some smoke bombs and flash bombs too" Yusuke was busying preparing his tools as he change to his outfit the same old black t shirt and pants but recenlty he added a black jacket with the uzumaki logo on his back Yusuke then when over to the table as he stop and stood in front of his head band he lookedat it for a moment as he then uses both hands to pick that up and ties the head band over his fore head.

Usually Yusuke will not have seen his aunt because he always wakes up early to train himself but today was different the moment he opens his door his aunt was there smiling at him as she said to him "good morning Yusuke i made some food for you to day let's eat up before you train this is to congraulate you for making your way into a genin i am so proud of you". Yusuke had his breakfast with his aunt as his aunt also make some food for him to bring along when he is training "alright thank you for the breakfast i am on my way to train now" Yuauke stood just outside his house as h pray for safety and locks the door. While walking to the training field that Yusuke always train on he was trying to memorize the hand seal that was required for some of his jutsues. "Ok then let me just recap the twelve hand seals that i have learn first there is bird seal then the boar seal followed by dog seal, dragon seal, ox seal, tiger seal, serpent seal, rat seal, horse seal, monkey seal, hare seal and finally the ram seal so the twelve seals are all memerize in my head now but i need to put it into good use with i am in battle but i need some hands on hmm let's see if i am able to find the tiger that lives near the cave today" said Yusuke. As he happily travel to the training ground. Upon reaching the training ground Yusuke saw a weird animal moving along the river *hmm could that be him?* as Yusuke was wondering about if it was his friend that was there he quickly rash over to the river and just as he suspect it was the tiger that he met during his training when he was still a academy student. Yusuke calls out to the tiger "hey kitten hey !!!" as the tiger turns around knowing that Yusuke was the only one that would call him a kitten "oh it's you brat well have not seen you for a long time how have you been?" Yusuke answers him by saying "me i have been quite ok i guess but most importantly i have become a genin !!! oh oh and i tried looking for you a few days back but i can;t find you" the tiger then stops drinking as he said to Yusuke "jeez i told you that i won't always be here because i too have lots of training to do unlike you who are weak i am strong" Yusuke then looks at the tiger as he was some what doubting the tiger as he said "well i was hoping we could maybe train together but i see now that you are strong i will have to do it alone" the tiger looks at Yusuke as he said with a weird tone "hmm umm maybe we can training together and see how strong you really are" Yusuke was excited about the training as he puts his bag pack down and said "oh today i have got extra food so we can eat together after we have train". Yusuke then tells his friend that he always does his morning runs as he would do four laps around this training area and that was when the last time when his friend ate up all his food which was his the tiger looks to the side as he mumbled to himself "hmm he still says that what a petty brat" Yusuke folds his arm as he twitches his eye brow and said to the tiger "so let's go for our run now". Yusuke started his run with his friend as he then ask him "hmm where do you live by the way? why do you also appear and disappear without any trace?" the tiger then answered Yusuke in a calm manner "well i am not just any regular tiger don't you know? i am a special on and there are a few more tigers like my dad who is really very strong this time he sends me on a endurance training in this climix which i have to learn to survive but the very first day after my battle i was very hungry then i found your bag pack with smells nice so that when i ate your food". Yusuke while jogging then continues to talk to the tiger but he also remember to focus on his breathing as to not disrupt it maintaining as he ask another question "hmm then maybe i can meet your father since you said that he is very strong maybe he could give me a few pointers" but the tiger reacts in a clumsy manner as he said to Yusuke "no...no i can't you are not able to reach him he is in a very very far place with only i could get there" the tiger knew that the place he was from don't accept humans easily and scare that he would be hurt if he goes there. Yusuke then continues his run as they were about two laps into their run. After the run Yusuke and his friend took a rest as they went over to the river and drink the water from there "hmm this water taste quite good don't you think?" the tiger looks to his side as he said to Yusuke "well i am a tiger so i always drink from river they all taste the same. Yusuke would like to training his speed but he have been thinking how he should do it but all Yusuke could think of is to play tag which would make them chase after each. Yusuke and his friend stood up after resting a little and drinking "ok now since there is two of we should use something like tag to train up our speed". Yusuke's friend agree to it as it was one of the way to train their speed Yusuke was first to go as the tiger was to give chase to him. While Yusuke uses the shunshin no jutsu he makes himself harder to catch but the tiger was fast and agile even on rough terrian which Yusuke had trouble on the unbalance ground with sand, rocks and mud on them.Yusuke nearly trip over as he hits his top speed and can't go any faster as of now as he was about to be tag by the tiger but Yusuke used the kawarimi no jutsu to replace himself with a wooden log."oiee Yusuke that is cheating how could you use ninjutsu?" said the tiger Yusuke smile as he said that this was all part of training and that he could go further if he were to use some support from ninjutsu while also trainng his speed. The training went on for a while as Yusuke was finally being tag by his friend "alright then it's my turn to do the chasing" said Yusuke as he yet again use the shunshin no jutsu to help on his speed trying to give chase in this game of tag. After the game of tag Yusuke and his friend finally stop as they were practicing for a while. Yusuke goes to his bag pack as he took out some food which his aunt made for him and share it with his friend "hey here is your share let's eat up" mean while as they were eating Yusuke was going to plan what they are going to do next "hey i have a idea why not we have a friendly spar? instead of kunai i will use wooden stick and will replace shuriken with pebbles what do you say and maybe you could just swipe with your paws but without your sharp claws". Yusuke's friend agreed after they finish eating and resting they were begining their sparring With Yusuke collecting some pebbles and a few stick on the ground he was going to start the training "oh btw we can use any technique we want as long as it does not hurt anyone ok?" Yusuke leaps right up as he charges down with a stick acting as his kunai trying to brush the tiger and keep him off guard but the agility of the tiger was very good and reaction was not bad either ashe easily dodges Yusue's attack by just jumping to the side and then charges right onto Yusuke with a sweep with his paw. Yusuke was not strong eonugh to counter the paw attack with his arm so he decided to use a roundhouse kick to cancel out the attack on the paw. Yusuke uses a leg sweep but before he does that he uses the bunshin no jutsu to confuse his target as he successfully trips the tiger of balance using taijutsu. Yet again the agility of a tiger is superior to a human he could recover quickly and pounch right onto Yusuke.The tiger successfully pounce right on to Yusuke using a fast and strong paw attack to finish the sparring but when he does that the Yusuke he attacks disappear along with a puff of smoke the tiger was shock but that was the kage bunshin no jutsu with Yusuke use when he perform the sweep attack because he knew that he would be wide open after the attack even if he does not miss. From the back Yusuke appears as he tries to brush his stick acting as a kunai right at the tiger but the tiger was again being strong in strength broke the stick with his paw attack. Yusuke quickly use the shunshin no jutsu to avoid another fast paw attack from the tiger as he thinks to himself *hmm h is stronger then me in every aspect his speed is fast and his have the strength that could break someones bone i am now at a huge disadvantage i need to find at least one aspect which i am better then him or else i will be dodging all the time and after the first few attack engaging into a taijutsu battle would not be wise at all*. Yusuke wonder what he could do as he must think fast it is just like a real battle that he would encounter during any mission this was also to test how fast he could have come out with a battle solution. Yusuke mean while thought of what he learn in academy as he decided that he should retreat first. Yusuke hides on one of the tree as he could have some time to think up of something but against a animal they have very akin sense as to where their enemy would attack or hide. Yusuke was soon being track down so he then decided to make a clone (kage bunshin no Jutsu) as he would try to attack when he have the chance the clone would face the tiger head on.

The clone of Yusuke leaps from above as he tries to use a kick right at the tiger's head but was instead being defeat with a single swipe from his paw as the clone was defeat it ended up in a puff of smoke from the back Yusuke shows himself as he threw a pebble right at the tiger and then perform a series of hand seal the ram, rat boar and then lastly the tiger seal "ummm pebbles kage bunshin no jutsu" which was actually the Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique but since he is cloning pebbles rather then shuriken he had to change and think of a name. The pebbles that was send to the tiger seems only one at first but after the technique it was clone and there were many pebbles charging right at the tiger up close the tiger hold his claws up in a cross shape as he blocks the attack "waaaaa that hurts" was what the tiger said as the sparring was ended. Yusuke and his friend had a fun sparring and training but to finish off the day they still have one last training left. Before the last training Yusuke and his friend took some rest as the last training would be to challenge each other on a one kilometre dash and see who is faster the reason for this training is to train up their speed and stamina."hmm well have some snack come here i have some chocolate bar not sure if you like that on if you dont i have strawberry ones which is my personal favourite here try them both". The tiger try out the snacks as he told Yusuke that he like both of it as they chat a little before they start their final training "ok come here is the starting line i have measure while i was a academy student when i walk from here to that place it wil be excatly one kilometres ok?" Yusuke and his tiger pal when over to the starting line as they get themselves ready "ok ready set go !!!" both of them charges off the starting line as they didn't want to lose along the way they were evenly match all along but the tiger wants to get back even on Yusuke so he scattered some sand on the ground while running at Yusuke "cough cough" as Yusuke was begin slow down by his friend. Trying to catch up to him Yusuke remember that he have some pebbles left in his pocket after the spar just now as he holds out some n his pocket and sends it at the head of the tiger to try and slow him down too. On the half way mark the race was still tie as no one seems to be out racing their opponent the dash carries on for a little while as it was coming to an end as both of them was tired but still tries hard to win the race being suprior to a human in terms of physically the tiger begins to go all out as the finishing line was just about five metres in front of them as the tiger seems to be winning but Yusuke again uses a shadow clone jutsu as he lets his clone pull him and then sends him over and flying pass the tiger winning the race. "i won the race !!!" as Yusuke smile at his friend lying down without any strength left in him. The tiger knowing that Yusuke uses some trick but he still won as he admits defeat but he didn't tell Yusuke as he also lies down on the ground and then disappear in a puff of smoke which shows that this tiger was a summoning creature as Yusuke was not aware since he was lying motionless on the ground. When Yusuke finally awakes he opens his eyes but could not see his friend as he was sad that his friend left and he could not find him Yusuke sits up as he was still feeling tired but just have enough strength to stand up and walk since Yusuke left his bag pack by the riverside he walks slowly back to the places as he took a step at a time and took sometime to reach his bag pack "ahh i finally reach it sure is far when you walk slowly" as the sky turns dark and Yusuke know that it was late "ahh the sky is dark i better get home soon it's been a fruitful day and the training idid was even tougher then any other days i hope i can have more training like this i feel that i have improve by just a little but i guess that would be just enough for now" Yusuke decided that he should try to get home quickly.

wordcount: 3057
(OOC: Just to clear confusion about the tiger it is just a make up summoning animal for now and just a npc that i make up so i could train i still cant use the summoning technique but i will register one before i can make a summon pact with it asthe encounter now is random)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Yusuke's training Empty Re: Yusuke's training

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:31 pm
After his mission Yusuke decided that he should not waste any of the time since he does not have a mission he might as well train himself up. "alright than i didn't really move in the mission just now it was just like walking in the park so i guess i still need to do the usual stuff well today i shall start with some push ups" Yusuke stretches a little from head to toe as he claps his hand and said "alright stretching done now let's get started" Yusuke goes down on the groun while both of his palm are supporting his body as he goes down and starts to count "1...2...3...4...5" and so fore as he decided that he would do up to five hundred push ups. The wind blows gently as he was still doing his push ups but as he came close to the end of his push ups training he counted the last one "and...500 !!!" he rolls to the side as he face the sky looking up and said to himself "ok 500 push ups is done now let me have a rest first". Yusuke then sits up after a while of resting "ok now it is time for some short sprint Yusuke moves over to the sand area as he pick up two rocks which was about the size of his first he went over to the other side and place both of the stone side by side.Yusuke then walks away about ten metres away from the rock and marks a starting point on the ground, this training is to sprint as fast as you can pick up one rock then sprint back to the line and place the rock down sprint again to the next rock and take the final rock as you head for the finishing line this is an easy but good execise for training speed. As Yusuke stands at the line and said to himself *ok and go !!!" as he starts to sprint to the first rock on the ground and picks it up runs back to the line he puts it down heavily as if he was throwing the rock and heads back to the last rock on the ground as he bends and collect the rock and finally he dashes as fast as he could to go right pass the finishing / starting line "huuuu that was fun i think i should try it a few more time then" as Yusuke went back and place the two rock on the opposite side of the start / finish line. Yusuke would go on and train the sprint run for about an hour before he stops his training for a while to catch some breath "well i guess i should move on to the next training" as Yusuke was still catching his breath. Now the next training was that Yusuke want to train up on his endurance as he goes over to the side which he kept a rope near a bush he took it up and goes to a meduim size tree he ties the rops on the tree and then hangs upside down while the rope was on his leg he intend to do some seat ups with the position he was on what would required some strength and endurance Yusuke wanted to do five hundred of the seat ups as he begins to count again "1...2...3...4...5" and again so on and so fore.

Yusuke would go on and finish up his seat up in an unusual position as he gets himself down the tree and then again took some rest. "i think it has been some time since i train my taijutsu and since i am so near to a tree now maybe it is time to practice taijutsu". Yusuke uses some cloth to cover his fist as he starts to puch on the tree slowly and steadly as he focus on his power and accuracy and also bring back the flow of his punches as he got more and more comfortable with his puches he started to apply some kicks. Starting off with normal kicks and then moving on to heel kicks and roundhouse kick as he was getting more comfortable with his attacks he started to increase his speed but also not forgetting he power and accuracy on his attacks. Yusuke continues to uses a different strings of combos with his punches and kicks right on the tree as the tree was vaibrating non stop and leaves were falling one by one. Yusuke then remember that he saw one of the ninja using very high speed taijutsu the movement was very fast and the power and accuracy was there too he wonder what style of fighting was that ninja using so Yusuke decided to continue training but this time move around the tree as the trss acts as the target. "Ok i should focus on this training i have never done it so i will just imagine it as this can also train my reaction and of course my speed" Yusuke started at the middle as that was where he train his punches and kicks he move to his right as he then gave the tre a kick and again to the right as he spins and uses a roundhouse kick right on the tree. Yusuke starts to move faster and faster as he also uses some chop with his hand on the tree with seems to be able to connect well with his punch and kicks while the training goes on and on because he can't seems to imitate the style perharps he should find someone who know and guide him but in the mean time Yusuke is focus on his training does not matter of the style it was his speed and stamina that was important in this training after a few hours of prictice Yusuke decided to call it a day as it was getting late and he was also really tired he might as well go home and rest as he was also expecting new mission for him later on.

wc:1015

Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:25 am
Another day pass by as Yusuke have yet to get a mission as he heard his alarm clock rings as Yusuke woke up as he opens his eyes and stop the clock ringing and thinks to himself *hmm i didn't get a mission yesterday it might be that my performance in the last mission was not very good but i really do hope that they would call me up on a mission i really want to impress the people in the village so i hope that they would consider me in their squad on a mission*. Yusuke was not in a paticularly good mood as all he could think of was that the village might never give him another mission and if he don't get one of those he would never advance through the ninja world and let alone the ranks of them. Yusuke was really down but he still decided that he should train up the full or confidence and motivation Yusuke was down even on some occasions. After washing up in the bathroom Yusuke walks out and gab some bread as he took it along with him and puts it into the bag pack as he head over to the training ground. Upon reaching the training ground the tiger was there this time as he saw Yusuke "hey Yusuke morning there you umm ok?" as the tiger calls out to Yusuke but he just replied "yeah i am good" the usual enegitic Yusuke was clearly not himself as the tiger was curious "hey brat what is wrong?" asked the tiger.

Yusuke was reluctant to reply at first but as the tiger seems to be a really close friend he finally makes Yusuke tells him "well you see after the mission yesterday i did not get another other mission and i was not even on the sand by list so i am really worried that it is because of my performance on the last mission which i might have perform badly so i have been really down since the moment i woke up just now" the tiger then listens to what Yusuke had to say as he gave Yusuke a pat on his back and said to him "buddy i don't think you have done a bad job maybe it is because there aren't alot of low ranking missions from what i have know sometimes the people would let the ninja take a rest afterall lower level ninjas are not yet at the skill level of the rest of the higher level ninjas" as the tiger really wanted to cheer his friend up. "Yusuke why not we do the usual morning run together if you feel that you re not strong enough we should train you up more and i have something in mind that just might make you powerful enough but you must make yourself worthy before you can learn it so for now we should just train and make you stronger because it would not be an easy task when it comes to the technique i am going to teach you". Yusuke mood changes as he heard what the tiger have to said to him so he motivates himself as he stood up and said to the tiger "that what are we waiting for let us train" The usual morning run as the two hit the road by running but this time it is not the same run this time they will be sprinting through out the run it is not a race but just a train to prepare himself if he were to meet opponent with higher speed and Yusuke will have to get use to it if he wants to be stronger. "Alright then ready get set and go" as the two of them sprints around the training ground as this will train they chakra, speed and stamina, the reason for this is while Yusuke is running he actually layer a chakra udner both his feet to make him go faster in this sprint and being that this is a four kilometres run you will need alot espcially to sprint and lastly the sprint itself will train his speed greatly. As the lap was coming to the end both of them took some time to cool themselves down "wow that was really some training don't you think? well and my body feels lighter now" as Yusuke wipe away his sweat on his face, "we should get some water to drink" as he told his friend after resting for a little while "so you ready for the next training?" as Yusuke said to his friend and they are going to have a game of tag again but this time the rules are that they could use whatever trick they have just to avoid being tag and of course the most important part was to train up their speed. As they started their training with only the purpose to train speed which Yusuke was quite slow in the beginning, Yusuke uses the shunshin no jutsu as he tries to avoid the first tag on him but this was no enough to stop him from being tag by his friend as he uses the lawarimi no jutsu to evade it slightly and runs away with full speed. "what a cunning fellow he combines different jutsu together to trick me" said the tiger as he also charges and chase down Yusuke with full speed trying to make a tag.

Yusuke was still not done as he leaps right onto the tops of the tree when the tiger was closing in on him "hah i got you Yusuke ashe makes a tag on his back" but there was something wrong with Yusuke as he disappear in a puff of smoke the real Yusuke was standing some ten metres away as he shouted "hey the real me is here come come" as Yusuke yet again made an escape and manage to trick his friend as he dash at full speed away again. The training took th whole morning away as they decided that it will be the end of the day as Yusuke receive a mission for him "well i will be back after i finish my mission so see you late" as Yusuke runs to receive offical words on the mission.

wc: 1050
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:41 am
Remember to use periods more often.

10 speed
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:54 am
After his mission Yusuke was free so he decided that the should go grab something to eat and then head to the training ground from his training. Wheile he was eating he suddenly have a though of making some new jutsu as he day dreams and thought up alot of jutsu that could have the potential of servely kill someone as he continues to think up to some really weird and enormous killing technique that he could use due to him lacking technique but also seeing how the other ninja have some really cool jutsu and the other day when he was doing a mission he even team up with someone for the uchiha. In Yusuke's mind they look really cool and they are of a higer class then any other normal ninja. Yusuke would go on to think about it for a while when the waiter brought his food over to him as he said "here you go kid". Yusuke snaps out as he look at the man as if he was stun but then goes of to tell the man "oh sorry i was just spacing out" as Yusuke said that with a smile, the same thing happens as he was thinking again as he eats and slowly he was still and not moving while thinking again (hmm maybe could make a huge jutsu so anyone that is near me will be blown away) with Yusuke thinking he soon realise the waiter was staring again at him once again. Yusukethen act as per normal as he continues his food, after eating Yusuke heads to the training ground as he slowly walks to the place and there he sees his friend again as he walks over and squirts down looking at the reflection as what the tiger was doing Yusuke ask him "umm don't you have any other friend?" the tiger turns as he replied him "well i am not just any tiger so i don't really really meet alot of human you are the first human i meet". After hearing what he has told him Yusuke was surprise that he was the first human as Yusuke then tell him "hey want to train together for today?" as Yusuke was excited and await his answer but the answer to him by the tiger was "no but i want you to fight me like you would fight any enemy and i will do the same can you do that for me Yusuke?". The request from the tiger was a very big shock to Yusuke as he knew either one will get hurt "but i can't hurt...." before Yusuke could finish the sentance he was cut of by the tiger as he told Yusuke "if you are truly my friend then you would do it !!!" as the tiger was not joking this time Yusuke stops and think for a little while as he nods and agree to the tiger as both of them prepares to fight instead of train this time.

Yusuke didn't know what was going on as he just help him out with his request but a real dangerous one though as Yusuke looks on the tiger said to him "let's see if you are worthy like what the other have said you are" Yusuke was not sure what the tiger was talking about as he was about to the the tiger what he mean he was attack with a forward leaping paw swipe and this time the claws are visible which would mean he is really going to kill Yusuke if he is not serious enough. (hmm what is wrong with him today first he ask me to fight him then now this fight turns into a somewhat real right) as Yusuke does not have enough time to think to himself he was again attack by the same paw attack by the tiger. "Are you going to just keep dodging or are you doing to fight me !!!? shouted the tiger Yusuke then leaps as he hide on one of the tree before he sends a clone to check things out. The clone confronted the tiger as he tiger roars near him which sort of gave him a stun while the tiger yet again uses the same attack right on the clone of Yusuke but since Yusuke has seen it for quite a few times now hetime the attack as he dodges the attack trying to see what more with the tiger do. Yusuke then leaps back and sends a few shuriken at the tiger but his shuriken was being block by the tiger "yet again with this child like attack" as the tiger said and slashes right at Yusuke. The attack hits Yusuke as he stumble on to the floor lying down motionless as the tiger got near to him then Yusuke disappear in puff of white smoke as that was the clone the real yusuke sends to test the tiger Yusuke knew that he had no choice as he sets the trap which was a rope tying on the log charging right onto the tiger as it hits the tiger up close and knocks him down on to the ground.

While the tiger get right back up Yusuke leaps down as fast as he could and using his shadown clone again he makes two clone one on his right and the other of his left while he was running in the middle he sends the two clone attack from different side as he try to confuse him the one on the left tries to give him a kick on his back but was attack and disappear with puff of smoke the one on the right successfully kick him as the real Yusuke charges in an puts his whole body weight as he knocks the tiger back and sends it rolling a few metres away. Yusuke knew that it was still not enough for him to take the tiger out but he did not want to hurt the tiger because it was one of his close friend Yusuke look how hard his friend was fighting as he knew that he should get serious too if not he would make a fook out of himself and his friend. This time Yusuke knew that he was going to use the technique that he have never use it on his friend so he leaps over just about five metres to the back and sets off the last trap with was on the right of the tiger and while it was on Yusuke's left while the trap was set of a few kunai and shuriken was send flying to the tiger most of the kunai and shuriken was deflected but on hit his paw which makes the tiger jumps t his left. Yusuke took the chance as he sends a shuriken right at the tiger and uses the kage shuriken technique cloning the shuriken which caught the tiger off guard this time blocking as many as the tiger could hit was still hit by some of the shuriken but the tiger was still enduring the attack which is a really shocking to Yusuke as he thinks to himself (he is really tough even with all these attack he is still standing up and fighting this hard i really need that technique if i want to win him now) Yusuke had an idea in the middle of this battle Yusuke sends one clone as the tiger did not notice it to set up a technique in hopes of defeating him the tiger was strong as he was not one hundred percent after taking some attack by Yusuke. The clone fought hard while it could not hold on long as the tiger was simply too strong for the clone finally the clone was defeated as the white smoke when off and Yusuke can be seen charging with a chakra ball on his hand the tiger roar as Yusuke was slightly stun but manage to move in close in the last minute Yusuke slams the chakra ball near to the tiger on the ground blasting the tiger and himself of the opposite direction from each other.

Yusuke was lying on the ground motionless as too was the tiger. Yusuke sits up as he looks as the tiger which he fought as he wanted to see if he was alright but still he was lying there a while later the tiger got back up as he seems to be injured but still able to walk. The tiger walks right up to Yusuke as he said to him "you really go all out didn't you Yusuke? and i am really glad you did that for this you are truly worthy of as coming to your aid" Yusuke was still clueless of what he was talking about the tiger then explain to him "I am a not just a normal tiger because normal tiger don't talk i have been out here training to be strong just like you while doing that i was also look for worthy candidates who is who can take up and be my partner and i have spoken to everyone in the village and they have all ask that you become the holder of this scroll" the tiger then makes the scroll appear which looks quite big as he opens up which was blank he ask that Yusuke would make a pact with the tiger summon. After much consideration Yusuke bites onto his thumbs as blood flows out and he signs it on the scroll. The tiger then told Yusuke "with this Yusuke you can call upon my strength to aid you in battle and of course i am not the only one but one day you will meet them all when you are strong enough to summon stronger and bigger ones oh and well if you need training i could help from now on just call upon me and i will be here and umm oh do you know how to summon us to battle?" Yusuke looks on with much confusing as he said to the tigher "hmm well i have hear that we do have a jutsu for summoning i was going to learn it but i was being told without a pact i can't do anything so now is this the pact they mean?". The tiger looks rather confuse at what Yusuke was talking about but he told Yusuke "if this is your first pact then yes just use the so call jutsu you have" the ackward moment begins as Yusuke said to the tiger "you don't know much and you ask me to sign what if you get me into trouble !!!?" the tiger yells back at Yusuke "hey i was just trying to help you becuause you seems so weak that is why you need our aid brat just remember if you need help call upon us from now on you are the master of this scroll ok" Yusuke then agrees to it as he had a request "umm could you keep the scroll for me it is rather big and i don;t really know where to keep it" the tiger looks at Yusuke and sigh as he said "okok i will keep it for you anyway i am off for now Yusuke see you" the tiger disappear in a puff of smoke as Yusuke was still curious how this summoning jutsu works. "hmm i have got to go back later to study how this jutsu works this tiger sure is strong and if they are aiding me in battle then i might just have a chance to win in difficult situation and of course he is my very good friend well for now i guess i should just have a rest after such battle i am quite tired ok then time to head home". Yusuke decided that he should call it a day as he was excited to check out how to do the summoning jutsu which he have heard of but yet to see it.

wc:2008
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:39 am
Ok this is only going to get half the rewards since you were given extra for your last training due to a mistake.

+5 stats.

Just a reminder for both Lost, and you for the future if the mistake occurs again, it is 1 stat for every 200 words, and 1 jp for every 100 words.
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:14 am
Yusuke was lying on his bed when the alarm clock goes off as it rings "hmm what is the time now why is it ringing this early?" Yusuke opens his eyes a little as he took a peek at the time and said "oh it is six thirty alraady i better get up soon" as Yusuke was getting up much eariler then usual because he now have more missions to do and he also needs to train up on himself so he could get stronger and the mission yesterday he was still not too sure if he had pass that mission. Yusuke then sits up as he thought of the ability the ninja from kumo have "i am sure that eyes he have was discribe in the book i think it was call the sharingan" as he gets himself wash up and then walks out of the wash room he went over to the book shelf and took out the book on the sharingan. While he was reading through he notice something "himm so they can do al these indeed they are terrifying well ok at least i know about the sharingan now i might as well concentrate on my training and summoning jutsu". Yusuke then packs his back as he wears his usual tee shirt and pants and his black jacket with the uzumaki logo on his back "ok then all done now i just need to get some food then i am off to training".

Yusuke leaves his house as he walks to the training site as he was walking he opens up the book that explain about summoning "hmm so yahi have made the pact with the tiger and the next thing is umm...ok" while Yusuke was walking and reading he soon reaches the place to train as he sat on the ground reading the book. closing the book Yusuke then said to himself "ok let get on with training then". Yusuke first started to do his morning run as he did some streching and then started to run. While running Yusuke also train his chakra at the same time he puts a layer of chakra under both his feet and make him run faster at the same time he maintain the chakra level and this also trains up his endurance so in one training he is able to train up more then one stats.Yusuke continues his run as he was determind to finish eight rounds rather then the usual four rounds. Yusuke wants to train hard so he protect his family and village as he wishes to look for his real parents but he have also not let this problem get into his life as he has been very contented with what he have now it is somewhat contridicting but for a seven year old boy it might be quite tough for him but he would not let this get in his way of his life. After thinking alot throught out his training Yusuke finally finishes his run as he rest on the ground. Yusuke then sits up after he had rest enough he wipe his sweat away "oh ok i have got enough rest now i think i should start my next training today i will do some taijutsu training today Yusuke as usual went over to the tree as he wraps some cloth on both his hands he clinches on to the wrap of cloth as he starting punching the tree with his fist. The usual way is to start slow then fast but today he wanted to train up more speed and stamin so he start with fast punches and some dodging moves just like a boxer would train normally. Yusuke tries to add more strength to his puch while the tree he was punching was shaking and viabrating and leaves were falling onto the ground as he did his training.

With another training finish Yusuke decided to eat some food as he was hungry "ok let's see i have my bread here ah there" as Yusuke sat on the ground and started to eat up while he was eating he was studying about summoning jutsus in the book it does not teach you how to use them it also gives you different knowledge on how you can use them or when you can use it plus people with enough skill could make or create a new jutsu off the old one which some strong ninja have done it" Yusuke continues as he then reads on and it says what are the dangerous animak that have been summoned in history which he slowly reads them all. After about half an hour of reading Yusuke now moves on to his final training, the final training will focus more on chakra control today and Yusuke decided that he might find a trick or two if he words on his rasengan of course he already knows how to do the rasengan he just need to find a way to make it more powerful. Yusuke puts his right hand out as he concentrate and focus on making the rasengan while the rasengan on his right hand is stable enough he tries to compress it even more it was really hard because the formed rasengan was rotating fast and making compress even more is like forcing huge chakra into a small body. Yusuke knew that he would need more time and training to do that so now he puts his left hand out as he also tries to form a rasengan on their hand as he stables it now he have two rasengan in both his hand he charges with full speed as he slams both his palm on a tree blasting up the whole tree as the tree collapses down onto the ground and Yusuke said to himslf "hmm if i can somehow make the two rasengan forming them into one it will be stronger but i need to learn how first before i even attempts it otherwise i will blow up which is what happen when i try it using a normal rasengan". Yusuke decided to call it a day after much training as he heads back home to rest up.

wc: 1035

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum