Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
New Acquaintances Today at 5:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualToday at 5:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Today at 4:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesToday at 6:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 1:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 5:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 4:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 4:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 4:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 1:25 pmRen Kurosawa
Top posting users this month
29 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 24%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Yusuke's training Empty Yusuke's training

Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:59 pm
Yusuke woke up early in the morning as he opens his eyes and the first thing he saw was his celling. "hmm what time is it now?" as Yusuke looks to his right and there is a clock in acute tiger design as he sees that he suddenly opens his eyes wide "oh no it's 7 am now i need to start my training if i am to have any chance to become a genin". Yusuke quickly dress himself up as he puts on his shirt and pants while Yusuke opens his drawer and took out a empty black pouch and another drawer a he took out some kunais and shurikens. Yusuke packs the rest of his equipment like wires and etc into his pouch. "Ok now i am ready for my self-training for the day", Yusuke grabs a few bread as he new he would not be home for the whole day.

Walk down the side of his village he came to a spot where he always play when he was young and there is always no one in the side. "oh it's so cold out hereeerer i am freezingggg" as Yusuke could not string a proper sentance. Yusuke decided to warm himself up by doing some push ups as he place both of his hands on the ground and position himself downwards Yusuke did his push up slow ashe wanted to do it long so that he could train his strength and endurance. While doing his push ups Yusuke was thinking that he must get stronger quickly so that he can be someone who people respect and of course protect the one he loves.

After about 100 push ups Yusuke still feels that his was cool maybe it is due to the early morning and the mist so it was very cold "maybe i should so some runs". Yusuke looks on as he estimate the distance around the place "well from what i see a round here would be around 1km hmm alright then i should be about to do 4 rounds then. Yusuke starts his jogging as he did some warm ups and stretching before he run. "Ok then this should be enough scretching for me", Yusuke jogs as he concentrates on his breathing and tries to improve his stamina but doing long runs.

While he was still running he notice that it was quite tough to run early in the morning because it was cold and the ground was uneven with uphill and downhill all along the ground. Yusuke then tries to motivate himself *I should take this as a endurance training this way i can not only improve my stamina but also it is healthy*. While the running came to about the end Yusuke decided that he should rest up for a while before he starts his next training but before that he does a cool down for about 3 minutes.

After some rest Yusuke decided that he should eat something so he took the bread he bought from home "alright after eating i should train up standing/walking on the water" Yusuke took his time to eat up and to make sure he is fit to train. "Alright i am done now i guess i should start my training now" Yusuke walks to the river side as he stood there and looks at the water he nods as he infuse chakra onto his feet testing before he jumps in he move his right leg onto the water to make sure that he is doing it right. "Ok this seems on another foot" Yusuke lifted his right foot as he walks on the water but he was not really stable as he moves left and then right as he was unstable on the water for awhile.

After awhile Yusuke was still unstable and barely hanging on his feet on the water. "Ok calm down and i will get stable i can do it" that was what he told himself but right after he said that he drop down onto the water "arghhh what the...brrrbrrr" Yusuke catches his breath as he swims up onto the shore. "Arghh it is so cold in the water" Yusuke was panting as he was very cold but he needs to train so he decided that he would give it another shot as he stood up after some rest to clear his mind. "Ok then i should try it once more time" Yusuke again slowly as he took one step at a time starting with his left foot this time as he slowly walks right on the the water again he was unstable but this time was not as bad as the last time he is able to but barely walking onto it. Yusuke took quite sometime but he manage to do it although he still have not perfected it but he is able to at lest walk on the water now. Yusuke took a rest as he feels hungry again so he took out the bread he brought with him and starts eating again after eating he decided that he would rest up another 15 minutes before he carry on with his training. "ok then 15 minutes is up now i should carry on with my training.

Yusuke took a few logs on the ground as there were alot of broken logs lying around the ground as he slowly move four logs. "argh this log is really heavy i have to use all my strength to move even one" Yusuke move them as he place them in different direction and finally the last log was in place "huuuhh finally i manage to move them all in place". Yusuke move into the middle of the logs that he place around him as his aim was to try and all the kunais and shurikens to aim on them and hit them on target as this was the best training that is useful on real events. Yusuke stood in the middle as he closes his eyes he took a deep breath as he opens his eyes he knew that there were four logs and four targets he should aim on Yusuke sends the first kunai right onto the first log as he manage to hit his target perfectly as his next traget was on the opposite side of the first log he sends three shurikens right at the target it was not perfect but he was still on target. Moving on to the next target it was right behind the previous log so Yusuke have to jump up high as he sends two kunai right at the third log this time he nearly misses the target as he was able to land he fires one shuruken right at the four log and his shot was wide as he landed onto the ground.

"I miss the last one and the previous shot i nearly miss i swear i saw one of the ninja from our village had a perfect shot so it can be done maybe i should try this again". Yusuke took all his kunais and shurikens from the log as he decided to try it once more "ok i need to concentrate and not let my hand move took much but at the same time i need to watch my footing too". Yusuke once again close his eyes as he took a deep breath opens his eyes the first was sending a kunai right onto the first log as usual it was perfect moving on to the second log this time the second log which was being fired by three shuriken was quite bad but they still hit not letting a bad target get into his rythem he leaps up reaches both hands into his pouch and having three kunais and three shurikens on his left and right hands Yusuke sends three kunais right at the target and it was quite good while he was about to land he send the other three shurikens onto the last log two of it hit but one misses the target as Yusuke landed on the ground and falls down "arghhh my butt hurts..." luckily he did not hurt himself further.

"Hmm i think i should take a rest now and have one more bread" as the sun was up and he is no longer very cold. Yusuke had a crazy plan while he was eating which he thought up he wanted to train his kawarimi no jutsu and he needs someone to attack him but he is alone training so he thought that if he set traps that fires kunais and shuriken he would be able to train his kawarimi up "hmm but this is very dangerous if i fail it would mean that i am dead but if i don't try i would never be prepare for my genin exam i heard that being a genin is realy hard...in order for me to get stronger i should have some real life experiance alright then it is make or break this time". Setting up the traps Yusuke also knew how dangerous it was so he set only one kunai and shuriken so the total would be two Yusuke used some wire to make sure that once it breaks the trap would set off also know the direction it would attack from. Finally setting up and finishing the traps Yusuke was tense as he move to the area the kunai and shuriken would be fired from "oh no why am i so tense and nervous? but if i don't do it i will never grow i guess i should just do it" Yusuke was very scare but he had no choice since he wanted to train on his own Yusuke holds a kunai out as he was very focus and concentrates on the technique he was going to perform. Finally Yusuke sends the kunai right at the wire holding the trap and sets it off the kunai fires right at him as he took off and perform a Kawarimi no jutsu successfully and appears right on the other side as the the kunai hit his replacement. Yusuke bites his teeth as he did it but he was also very scare "ok then i guess i should the next one should be up" yet again this time Yusuke knew that he have done it once but that does not mean he is good at it once again he is nervous and scare but it was better then the first time "ok here i go then" Yusuke send the kunai right at another wire which again sets off the last trapthis time a shuriken flew right at him Yusuke was nervous he mis time a little but he still manage to pull off a kawarimi this time.

Yusuke successfull did his kawarimi training but he was still scare "i guess i will try this next time then for now i should rest up and then end todays training with some taijutsu". After eating and regaining some strength Yusuke did some stretching as he came up to a huge tree he rotate his arm a few times and there was cloth around his hands "ok then i am ready now. Yusuke kicks the tree a few time and started punching on it as he did it slow which focus more on power while he was doing it for arounf 15 minutes he started getting faster and faster which he eventually focus on attacking speed. Jumping up as he kicks the tree with a side kick follow by a roundhouse kick in quick succession as he landed he uses his elbow to hit the tree jumps back a little as he started using fast punches on it. After training up on the tree for about another half an hour Yusuke decided that it was time for his to stop his training as he was really tired after one full day of training while the sun was about to set Yusuke was also hungry and he ran out of bread to eat too so he decided that he should pack up and head home for his dinner.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Yusuke's training Empty Re: Yusuke's training

Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:42 pm
Approved for +10 Stats
+20 JP
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:13 am
The usual morning alarm has been ringing as Yusuke was still sleeping but somehow he open his eyes a little as he yet again turn to his alarm clock and take a little peep at it. ""Ahhh why is the alarm clock ringing this early did i set the wrong time? it is just only about 7 am it is not time yet hmm what??!!! it is indeed time for me to wake up luckily i had prepare the tools i need for training todays training now all i need to do is to get myself clean up and off i go to my training". Yusuke walks out of his room and as usual he packs the bread that was on the table as he took some and put it into a container as he gets himself clean up by brushing his teeth and washing his face, holding a towel in his hand he wipes his face as he was ready to go out for his training this time he was careful on what type of cloths he would wear as he searches for cloths that is thicker then normal but he just can't seems to find a suitable on "hmm i am sure that i had a few of those thicker cloths in here where could it be? as Yusuke found a black jacket you got into a thoughts and someting flashes into his mind it was the very same jacket he got back when he started becoming a student as his aunt bought it for him and he remember that he got into a fight during the first day of his academy it was one of the student who said that he was being pick up in the rubbish bin and that Yusuke must be evil so his parents does not want him. It was true that Yusuke have not had any good luck since as long as he could remember as during that time he slip into a little low self esteem which makes him really angry as he threw the first punch and fought with his classmates Yusuke could remember clearly that he was so mad that he almost didn't want to stop beating that classmate up and it was also that his aunt was being call to the academy but as they were leaving the academy Yusuke was being ask why he fought with the other kids as he explain to his aunt his aunt replied him "Yusuke to me you are like my son and i love you just like you real mother would she didn't have any choice as it was chaotic out there so Yusuke you might not understand now but in future you would and if you are afriad that you would be alone i will always be there for you ok?" Yusuke snap out after his thoughts as slip on his usual black t shirt and pants but added the black jacket as he knew the morning wind and mist would be very cold if he don't have an extra cloths. After that Yusuke decided that today's training would be a little tougher as he ate his breakfast at home before leaving and the way to the place he always train would take fifteen minutes to reach. "ok then off i go to my training" said Yusuke after his breakfast as he walks out and pray before continuing his training. Yusuke walks slowly as the weather was ven colder then yesterday "huuurrr luckily i brought an extra jacket with me it feels like it could get even colder later on as the sky looks like it was going to rain". Upon finally reaching the training place that he always train Yusuke looks around as he said to himself "ok no one is here again today so i can start my training now" Yusuke puts his bag down as he decided he would do some stretching while starting from his head on to his mid section of his body and finally his lower section. "Ok then stretching is done now for the morning warm ups" Yusuke laid back down on the ground as he wanted to do some sit ups "hmm i should try and hit five hundred seat ups today" Yusuke puts his hands by his ear one on each side as he counts to himself one, two, three and so fore. Whil he was doing doing his seat ups he was thinking of getting onto genin soon and wonder what teacnique he would have to be able to use Yusuke continues to think to himself ok i remember senset said that the exam would be umm tranformation technique the clone technique and also not forgetting the the theory exam which i am not really fond of but welli need to do all those to get in and become a genin" as Yusuke's training was about to be done he did the last set as he sits up "ahhh this is quite a cool day even after all thises sit ups i still feel that my body is not warm enough but i can't over do it in this early stages i guess i should take a little rest and drink some water" Yusuke did not realise that he forgot to bring his bottle but he was thirsty so he decided that he would give the river that was near him a try as he slowly looks into the water and his reflection was there he reaches his hand in and let some water fills onto his hand as he took a sip on it and thinks to himself *hmm the water is actually not too bad here i guess i could drink from it then* after drinking and resting enough Yusuke continues with his training first off now push ups Yusuke did one hundred push ups yesterday so he will have to double it today "alright then two hundred push ups for today".

Yusuke place both of his hands on the ground and position himself carefully and then started with his hands straight as he goes down and bends his elbow to hit his first push up. While doing his push ups Yusuke did it in a slow manner and that was to make sure he did get all the work outs into his body and this is also to test his endurance in strength. While he does his push ups he heard some noise like he did when he but he ignores the sound and continues his push ups and then while he came to the final set of his push ups he counted "andd twoo hundredd" as Yusuke was panting and talking to himself while he was lying on the ground "ahhh ok then rest up for a while then have some water before i do some running and conclude the warm ups" After about fifteen minutes of rest after which Yusuke decided to do some squat as he gets himself into position Yusuke sqauts down as he puts both his hands behind as he stars jumping from up and down as he prepares to hop and starts slowly and then tries to maintain his speed and endurance "i have to keep going if i want to get my leg strength better" Yusuke jumps in count of twenty and does his training for about half an hour before relexing himself and massaging his leg. Yusuke went by the river as he had a drink "wow i am really thirsty and i am luckily enough that this water here are drinkable" after a while Yusuke stood up as he said to himself "ok then time to go running now" Yusuke twist and turn as he prepares to make his run and while he was running he concentrated on his breathing and also his endurance and stamina s"so it is another four rounds around this place then". Yusuke was thinking while he was running why would his parents leave him behind and ask his aunt to take care of himwhich he was sad because everone have parents and he was the only one that don't so he was a was upset ever since he was young as he continues his run he shoke his head and telles himself *no no no i must be grateful to aunt after all she has the right to not take care of me but she treats me as her own son and provided me with everything and if i might say even better then some of the other kids*. After finishing about two laps Yusuke was thinking to himself yet again this time it was about what his sensei teach him back at the academy and also he was lucky enough to see one of the ninja train himself when he happen to pass by *hmm the training method he used seems to be quite good so i guess after this run i should try it not to mention i won't let the others in class to surpass me because there are a few classmate i heard are geniuses and they were born into a family with kekeei genkai which makes them surprior to me so i have to get myself to training up more before i can get become a genin and i hear that to bcome a chuunin i have to fight my way with fellows genin so i need to prepare myself before i even advand to become a genin* Yusuke was full of motivation as he tries to complete his laps around the place "ok then i guess i should keep it up and hope for the best then but while Yusuke was running and from far there was something that caught his eyes from far it looks like something that moves so Yusuke tries to get nearer "hmm what is that i am sure i did not bring anything other then my bag pack with me as he got nearer he saw something weird at the place and was doing something to his bag while he got close enough he saw a cat trying to eat his food as he sprint faster and faster and finally got face to face with the cat but he was shock to see that the so call cat was actually a tiger and it was a little bit bigger then Yusuke as he yell at the tiger "hey !!! shu shu get away from my food as Yusuke knew that the tiger was dangerous but the tiger yells back at Yusuke as he talks to him "What ??!! you treat me like a dog or a cat? i am a tiger for got sake and you little pun can't finish so much so just let me have a little bit" Yusuke was stun as he opens his eyes wide in a hilarious way and then said "huh a talking tiger? what the hell is this i thought it is weird to see a tiger here but a tiger that talks is really shocking" as Yusuke suddenly turn serious and yell "oh my food stop eating you kitten" the tiger looks at Yusuke with a death glare as he said to him "what did you say you little brat?" Yusuke just didn't care as he kept yapping on "kitten i said kitten you little kitten don't you get what a kitten is?". As soon as Yusuke was about to say more the tiger pounce right on to him, Yusuke was shock but he manage to move out of the way. Yusuke knew the danger of facing a tiger as they are known for their battle tactics, agilty, power and intelligence but Yusuke had no choice but to fight the tiger he reaches to his pouch as he then sends a kunai out fast at the tiger aiming right onto the tiger's chest but the tiger move it's paw up and out came the claws as he deflects the kunai with it's claws. "hah brat this type of trick won't work on me is that the best you can do?" as the tiger mocks Yusuke, Yusuke reaches to his pouch again and took a kunai out as he prepares to defend himself from the ferocies tiger while thinking to himself *hmm if i go head to head with this tiger i would lose i need to think of something that i could out smart him* Yusuke had a plan as he run towards the tiger and then "bunshin no jutsu" was what he said as he did two clones side by side and tries to attack the tiger. The tiger was confuse as he looks to his left and then his right and said to himself "huh which one is it?" but Yusuke had already make contact with him as he attacks from the side with a kick right on to the tiger's arm.

Yusuke leaps back as he saw that nothing really happens to the tiger even with that kick, "brat you trick me and attack me and it hurts you know?" said the tiger. Yusuke then yell at the tiger again "you are lying it does not hurt at all you seems fine and not in pain so how can that hurt? you liar" the tiger got annoyed at Yusuke as he yells back at him "of course i won't show that to my opponent when it hurt are you dumb? who in the world would tell their opponent that they are hurt? and you call yourself a ninja? you weak brat" Yusuke told the tiger "alright then let's see who is the weak one you kitten". Yusuke leaps away as he sends threee shuriken right at the tiger and as expected the tiger would dodge but Yusuke had already made plans and set some explosive tag there while the tiger would dodge to that direction that was on . The tags went off as Yusuke looks on while the smoke was all around the place Yusuke thinks to himself *hmm did i get him and he die because of that? oh that is not very good i didn't mean to kill him* as Yusuke goes forward to check if the tiger was injured or killed he uses one hand to cover his nose and the other to sweep away the smoke suddenly Yusuke sense something was not right in the mist of smoke a eye blinks with light and charges out with a swipe from it's claw it was the tiger he was well and alive Yusuke was caught off guard as the swipe came in. The tiger successfully uses it's claw to attack Yusuke as he says out loud "hahaha this is what happens when you understimate me and i didn't think a brat like you would stand a chance against me" as the tiger was about to finish his sentance the Yusuke he attack was actually a wooden log "HUH !!!" was how the tiger react when he sees that Yusuke had use a kawarimi jutsu to get away from his attacks. Yusuke was slightly scratch but the claws even while ising the kawarimi as he thinks to himself *luckily i did some real life kawarimi no jutsu training if not i would never have get away at that moment* it was all things to his kawarimi no jutsu training that prepares him from sudden attacks. Yusuke knew that the tiger was stronger as he need to get away from him for a while to take a breather he jumps and leap on the water using his chakra to balance himself but he was still not very good on it as he struggle to walk on it and move around unstable. The tiger also leaps on the water was he was too able to stand on water Yusuke was shock as he begin to struggle even more on the water. "hah you can even walk on water properly are you sure you are a ninja?" said the tiger as he prepares to give Yusuke a lecture "That is not the right way to do it how can you try to fuse in your chakra with even balancing them? what a newbie and by looking at you i can tell you that what you are trying to do is wrong come on i can't see this anymore you could just let all your chakra out then minimize the output" as the tiger puts it's paw on to his face and added "i can't see this anymore youare just lousy and hopless kid really you will fall anytime". The tiger didn;t know that Yusuke had been listening to him all this while as he did what he said and slowing he was stable and getting even better as he don't feel like falling Yusuke took his first two step out as he starting to go faster on the water *i did this theory actually work i wonder who this tiger is he seems to be very good with ninja techniques could he be a ninja too?* Yusuke uses his punch as he knocks the tiger back a little and said to him "wow it really work now i can fight you here" Yusuke was quite happy as he manage to run on the water. "Alright now kitten are you ready?" said Yusuke but the tiger quickly cut Yusuke as he said to him "don' get carry away just because you can walk on the water if it isn't for me you would not have done it" Yusuke then told the tiger "you ate my bread and you can take this as a lesson for me then it is all fair" The tiger then leaps onto the ground as he prepares to walk away from Yusuke "hey could you teach me more? i really want to get stronger and although this is weird that a tiger seems to know more then a human but youcan teach me more" the tiger then continues walking as he said to Yusuke "if you can defeat me then mayb i can teach you one or two trick" Yusuke quickly send three shuriken at the tiger as the tiger yet again deflect the shurikens away but this time Yusuke had prepare the wires to be lift up and capture the tiger and this plan seems to work when he charges infront to attack the tiger but the tiger was too strong and breaks through the wire as the fight goes on for awhile Yusuke though up a good ideaas the tiger would always try to use it's paws to block his kunais attack. Yusuke then tried to use the bunshin no jutsu by making two clones out to confuse the tiger "ok kitten here i come" was what Yusuke said to the tiger he sends out the kunai right at the tiger but only one kunai would be real as the tiger figures which one would be the one the tiger then said to himself "haaah this is too easy you expect this type of trick to work on me?" little would the tiger know that Yusuke actually wrap the explosive tag on the handle of the kunai while the tiger swipe it's paws with it's claws sticking out it explode and causes a some what meduim impact Yusuke then took this time to set up some traps as he could not be too sure of the strength of the tiger. "Hmmm did i get him this time? i am sure this impact would not have kill him this time instate it would only know him out" the tiger once again leaps out gracefully as Yusuke was really shock why his attacks does not seems to hurt the tiger in real the tiger was actually stronger then Yusuke and because of it's gentle nature which is quite hard to believe as they are known to be top predetors which could even kill a lion. Yusuke knew that there was not much he could really do as of now the only jutsu he could use was only bunshin no jutsu and the defensive kawarimi no jutsu so he must now rely on the traps he have set up. Yusuke things to himself *ok then i have three traps and if all these three traps don't work then i am screwed this time he might just skin me alive and i could be death no i can't die now and not in this place all my goals and the expectation aunt expects me would all die along with me i must stay strong and think as hard as i can* Yusuke then decided that he would only be able to rely on his bushin no jutsu to trick the tiger onto those trap.

The scene shift to Yusuke and the tiger lying on the ground as the tiger said to Yusuke "oie kid you are actually quite good not too bad for a starter i like you maybe we could be friends". The moment Yusuke heard that the tiger wanted to be friends he was really happy as he didn't have alot of friends now he can finally have a new friend the tiger then said to Yusuke "I will be on that hill cave so just look for me but i must tell you i am not always there so depending on your luck you might not find me there". The tiger walks away as Yusuke was sitting on the ground looking on it's back. Yusuke suddenly thinks to himself *oh no i miss out much on training during that fight well i only have a few hours left before the sky gets dark". Yusuke decided that he would try walking on the tree fo the rest of the day "hmm ok now the tree walking technique should be similar to walking on the water let me just try it again the last time i kept falling but i will see how it go this time Yusuke took a deep breath as he gets ready while he took his step on the tree and walks up "hmm so far so good right now he is on mid air and he was doing quite well ever since he learn how to walk on the water while he was soon reaching one of the branch he finally gets to hang upside down on one of the branch he nods to himself as he hear a cracking sound while hanging he turns to his left and right but can seems to find anything as the cracking sound gets louder and louder he notice that he was moving much which can be because he was standing still finally he notice that it was actually that the thick branch that he stood on was not supporting his weight because it is connected to a thinner one inside as he landed on the ground on his butt "ouch !!! that hurts i thought i would have landed properly i must have mis a step and fall but well this was not too serious" Yusuke rub his butt as he stood up and said to himself "ok then that is all for training today i will come back tomorrow and hope that he would be near the hill there afterll i need more training to get better oh and i might as well head to the academy to get the book to prepare for my genin exam before i head home afterall maybe it is time for me to try out if i am good enough to be a genin otherwise all my training would be wasted". Yusuke took this chance to train up as he runs to the academy and took the book he left on the academy. Alright then lets see ah this is the one that i miss out on this should help me prepare for the coming exam then" again Yusuke took the chances as he jog his way back home because his aunt is waiting for him at home.

word count: 4005
Haru Glory
Haru Glory
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10000

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:30 am
Approved +40 JP and +20 Stats
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 pm
It's early in the morning as Yusuke was once again woken up by his alarm clock "hmm yah i know today i need to practice the technique that is required in the genin exam" Yusuke said then in a half awake mood as he was still lying on his bed and slowly sits up and stop the clock from ringing. Yusuke then washes up himself as he wanted to make full use of the day to train up and prepare for his genin exam *ok today is the final day for me to prepare myself for the final exam better make use of the time i have*. After preparing Yusuke goes out of his house as he goes over to the place he always train which was a place no one goes so he could have his training without interuption as so Yusuke have been playing there ever since he was young as he was walking to the training ground he thought of his life as a kid which he didn't have alot of friends but one as the other kids in the village always have a rumor that there were wild animals on the site he was going he remember he stumble upon the place after he got lost in the mist but ever since then he knew the way there at the back of his mind which also shows why he was able to find the place even in the morning mist when it is heavyand thick.

As usual Yusuke arrives at the training ground as he did his morning warm ups with a set of four kilometres run "alright then a little stretching first then" Yusuke begins his runs as he does it the usual way and that was to run fast and breath slow by doing this Yusuke could increse his stamina and endurance after the run Yusuke went on to do one hundred sets of push ups "well this push ups is going to be really tough because i am doing one hundred set today but i need to be fit for the exam".After he was done with those he begins to train the jutsu that will be in the genin exam. "hmm well i should train up henge no jutsu first then" Yusuke took a deep breath as he then said "henge" a puff of smoke eurrupts as he transform into a tiger and then he transform back to himself "well i can't think of anything so i transform into him but that went quite well" Yusuke then transform into a friend of his as he took out a pocket mirrior and took a look at himself "hmm not too bad but need more practice" Yusuke then decided that he needs to do it more so he change himself into a stone and at the same time he was asking himself *hmm now how can i even see what i have turn into as he laugh to himself and then transform back to himself again Yusuke then went on to perfom the bunshin no jutsu which he had done awhile back. after a few tries he said to himself *the first few time his bunshin was not too good* but as he practice it got better "hmm still not up to the standard i want i should practice more" Yusuke then imagine that he was running as he close his eyes then lets out the required chakra as he said "Bunshin no jutsu" he created a clone of himself it was not too bad but yet again not perfect and by not begin perfect it means that his clone has nothing wrong but the chakra he use was not too good maybe it's because Yusuke was not very good with genjutsu but he is not weak either as Yusuke moves on to the next jutsu. "ok now the henge and bunshin is almost ok for me not having much trouble with it i should just move on to the next one" hmm i think i don't have any problem doing this once again he did it without much problem only with the bunshin no jutsu " well then i should take a break here before i continue my last training" Yusuke went over to his bag pack as he took out some bread and sat on the ground as he eats and remembering that the tiger told him that he would be on the hill cave so he made his way up there as hesearches for him "well no here maybe the next one one then Yusuke ran over to the next one but it was also empty "hmm maybe he went out because i remember he told me that i might not be able to find him" Yusuke then searces all the cave as he slowly walks back to the training ground "hmm well maybe next time i thoughti could get him to teach me more about the technique or even spar with him". The last jutsu was the kawarimi no jutsu Yusuke know that this is the technique that takes the most risk in his training up to now. *i am going to take this seriously if i fail that mean i am going to bewounded or even die so no joke here and this will also prepare me for the exam and in real life battle as he sets up the trap which would fire a real kunai at him directly. After setting up the traps Yusuke again took a dee breath as he sends a shuriken to cut the wire that was connected to the trap to set off the kunai as the kunai hit him the target was replace by a wooden log "huuuu that was really close whenever i am doing this training it feels like there is always something weird to it but well i manage to pull out quite good on this after the training Yusuke then decided that he would go home and clean up himself as he prepares for his genin exam.

wordcount:1008
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:14 am
Yusuke plans to rest for a few days before his genin exam but he decided that he should not waste time on just relaxing so he decided it is best to training more. "yawnzzzzzz" Yusuke was woken up bu the alarm clock again as he opens he eyes and looks around "well today i should just take it easy" Yusuke seats up as he was feeling lazy but still make an effort to get himself off bed to the washroom Yusuke was thinking to himself while he was brushing his teeth *hmm what am i going to do today? maybe i am going to train up some taijutsu then recap on my exam jutsu but well we should see how things goes*. Yusuke cleans himself up as he walks out of the washroom and took his pouch out as he grabs hold to his bag pack as he carries it and goes out of his house. Yusuke has been thinking that since he was always training he needs to go out on field and have real battle expeirance soon but of course not getting himself killed. Yusuke then put his bag pack on the ground "ok then i shall start with some taijutsu today" Yusuke went over to a tree as he wraps his hand with cloths and started to hit on the tree as he uses kicks and punches, adding a roundhouse kick right at the tree. Yusuke continues to train his taijutsu as he wasn't feeling tired *hmm the other day i saw someone use his hand to walk maybe i could try that too after his taijutsu training Yusuke decided to walk with his hand as he swings both hand onto the ground and hold himself with his leg up high he begins to take one step at a time. Yusuke tried this for the first time as it was really quite hard to move this way as he endure and intend to walk with his hands a round the training place as he was half way his face was red as the blood dashes onto his brain *what the heck this is really tough* After Yusuke sudccessfully done his training he rested up for twenty minutes as he prepares to train his bunshin no jutsu. Bunshin no jutsu" was what Yusuke call out he knew that he is not very good in this technique but he really wanted to improve on it Yusuke was still using quite a number of his chakra as he should minimize to safe his chakra so he is working towards that goal.

wordcount:431
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:19 am
Approved

14 JP

8 chakra
6 energy