Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Way Of a ANBU. [Private.] Empty The Way Of a ANBU. [Private.]

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:14 pm
Johnny was at his house when somebody arrive at his door he heard a knock and went to go answer it "I wonder who this could be" Johnny opens the door to see a ANBU and told him the Raikage wanted to see him "Kurisu wants to see me? I wonder why okay i'll be on my way now" Johnny closed the door and got himself ready to go "Kurisu what could it be that you want?" Johnny kept saying that to himself as he walk up to the Raikage chambers "How do i go greeting him do i call him Kurisu or Raikage" Johnny scracted his head "Ehh,I'm just going to wing it i guess" Johnny arrive at the door witch Kurisu was at "This is it" Johnny gave two knocks then open the door he started walking towards Kurisu desk

"Whats up Kurisu..I mean Raikage" Johnny laught and had a nervous smile on his face hoping he didn't disrespceted him "Oh and what brings me to you today" Johnny didn't know what to call Kurisu anymore "Ay what would you perfer to call you know Boss Kurisu or Raikage now that your a big shot to the ninja world haha" Johnny stood relaxes with his hands in his pocket with a grin on his face still looking at Kurisu more then a friend then anything
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

The Way Of a ANBU. [Private.] Empty Re: The Way Of a ANBU. [Private.]

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:30 am
He had been in the process of figuring out how to replace the ANBU members that had been lost during Konohagakure's brutal assault on the village. He already had come up with one mission for another shinobi to attempt in order to prove his place as an ANBU, but he needed to fill more than one spot, for that reason he had summoned Johnny to his office to discuss another mission. He wasn't going to reveal the idea of becoming ANBU, he simply wanted to test out Johnny's ability to fulfill an S-Ranked mission. He needed to have members in his ANBU organization that could complete high ranked missions perfectly and without failing.

As Johnny walked into the room, he noticed the shinobi's carefree attitude about things. He laughed lightly, "Its cool man, you can call me Kurisu." he answered, not seeing much need for name formalities. He returned to a more serious tone as he had to deal with serious matters first and foremost, "Listen, I am sure you're wondering why I summoned you here. Truth be told, I'm considering sending you on a top secret mission, its S-Ranked. I was wondering if you'd be up to the challenge? I can promise you that the rewards will be worth it." he said, waiting for Johnny's reply.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:31 am
With Kursiu seroius tone it got Johnny attention "S-rank mission" Johnny showed a suprise confused face something that he was not used to "Umm...I can say i have never gotten close to doing such a dangerous mission but are village is in of help and i'll be willing to go on it if you need me too Boss" Johnny brought back his emotion on his face back to the laid back character he was "Now am i going solo on this or will someone be helping me" Johnny grin "Not saying i couldnt do it without a teammate its just always helps to have someone on your side you know" Johnny waited to here what Kurisiu had to say
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:59 am
He listened to Johnny reply to his question, noticing that Johnny was curious about whether or not he'd be receiving some help on the mission. As much he would have loved to given Johnny some help considering the scale of the mission, he figured it was better suited to only have one person do the mission. "No, you'll be going alone." he replied. He already knew that this mission was going to end up being a two part mission and that the second part of it would be much more difficult, but he had a plan for that part of it. For now, he needed to have Johnny complete the first task.

"This is going to be a highly dangerous mission. While I was at Konohagakure no Sato watching their village be destroyed, just before I left I saw the Yonbi break free. It began an incredible rampage upon the village and clearly had no intentions of being resealed so easily. I suspect that it left Konohagakure before they could catch it again. I've got no real leads on it, but it wouldn't be an S-Rank mission if it was going to be easy. I'm not asking you to capture the beast, it would take much more to actually do that. What I am asking is that you track the beast down, find out where its hanging out. Once you figure out where it likes to be at report back here and we'll discuss further actions. It would also be great if you find a way to actively track the beast just in case it heads off into a completely new area. Perhaps finding a chakra tracker? I don't have one laying around but if you're able to actually create one that is exactly what we would need for this mission, if you were able to make one then I'd ask that you find a way to put it on the Yonbi. Either way, I need you find it. " he stated, explaining the mission in full detail. For the chakra tracking device, he hoped the Johnny would be able to make one, or find one. It would be better if they could track the beast wherever it went, but for now he needed to at least know if Konohagakure had somehow managed to seal or if it was truly wandering around.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:52 pm
Johnny nodded as he was told he will be going alone he continue to listen to what Kurisu had to say "The Yonbi broke free that must have been some crazy thing to watch Boss" As Kurisu got in more details about the mission he figure out what Kurisu wanted him to do "So all i gotta do is find the Yonbi and some how be able to track it" Johnny eyes looked pass Kurisu looking threw the windows of the office and eyes set on the Yonbi he then regain his attention as he heard Kurisu wanting him to invent or find a chakra tracker "Your killing me with this Boss imma do my best with that part but i promise you i'll get what you want" Johnny eyes Glance outside the window again he notice something "Boss take a look at this i think i have my tracker" Johnny pointed out a ninja dog "If i can some how get some kind of scent from the Yonbi a ninja dog should be able to track it don't you think" Johnny paused then put his hand on Kurisu shoulder "I know that will make things a little more dangerous then it should but if you want this done then i think its the only way don't you" Johnny then turn his head with a smile with his eyes closed showing no worried
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum