Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

The ANBU's Experiment.[Private, Echo and Viper.] Empty The ANBU's Experiment.[Private, Echo and Viper.]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:16 pm
In a swirl of chakra originating from Echo's eye he appears next too the couch in Viper's office, orange book in his right hand sunglasses obscuring his eyes from view "Yo!" He greets with a raising of his left hand before he plops down to take a seat his collar visible his ANBU gear nowhere in sight at the moment.

His Grieve edges are visible the blades angled too not puncture the couch as he lounges a casual green shirt and blue jeans visible....Echo in civilian wear is a strange sight these days.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

The ANBU's Experiment.[Private, Echo and Viper.] Empty Re: The ANBU's Experiment.[Private, Echo and Viper.]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 pm
Echo's arrival is accompanied also by a slam of the drawer and a grin on Viper's face, all the paper work that was backed up since they departed from Kiri has been completed, Viper is actually in a good mood today as well.
Viper turns his head to Echo as he plops down upon the couch, Viper's attire is much more casual today as well, the Hokage body suit worn underneath the Uchiha summer uniform, his shoes and gloves accompanying this as his headband is tied firmly around his head, his spiky black hair jutting downwards still retaining its length that has been known as his new style.

"You look like your in a good mood today brother, get all your work caught up?"
Viper questions curiously, Echo always seems to be calmer when the ANBU work has been finished and he does not have to stress about it.
He gets to his feet and walks to the edge of his room blowing dust off a machine he was given long ago, placing a mug under the nozzle and a packet in the top Viper flips the switch, perfect hot cocoa being produced by his old friends machine, preparing two viper offers the first to his brother by but a simple nod and extending the glass, should he accept Viper flicks his wrist expertly tossing the cup through the air with a spin keeping every trace of liquid within the cup, Viper then taking a sip of his own.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

The ANBU's Experiment.[Private, Echo and Viper.] Empty Re: The ANBU's Experiment.[Private, Echo and Viper.]

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 pm
Echo nods "Yup, the borders are still a bit of a mess though...Yes please" He answers not taking his eyes off of the book raising his left hand and bending his elbow in order to catch the mug, taking a casual sip as he scans his book "I've got some funding issues for some research I need done." He says "But today I have the day off~" he says a grin forming "And my precious book will finally be read~<3" he says with a chuckle of pure triumph.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:57 pm
Viper laughs a tad, "Let me guess, you come to big brother for a loan huh?" viper leans against the counter sipping his drink.
"I'm surprised you haven't finished it yet, how long ago did I give it to you?" Viper chuckles remembering the book as his apology to his brother for up and leaving.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:59 pm
"Just after the Chunin Exams.." He says with a frown "We've been busy this year yeah??" He says taking another sip of his cocoa shrugging "It's quite a bit, so I'll have to apologize for asking" He says casting his Brother a grin.....showing he's probably not really THAT sorry.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:08 pm
Viper chuckles a bit, "You can say that, we sure came a long way from Genin. I'm the Hokage and your a Sannin." Viper sighs softly looking out the window a bit, "Where does the time go?"
Viper groans a bit when hearing it is gonna be expensive, "Just tell me how much, I have my own plan that I was wanting to see if you could help out with, we could possibly trade off."
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:13 pm
"5,000" Is Echo's reply a vulpine grin forming along his features as he tilts his head too see his Brother's reaction bring the mug to his lips once more his book now resting against his lap.

He has to ignore his Brother's melancholy for the moment...lest he think of the unhappy times that came from their promotions...and the duties hey had too carry out..he casts a slightly sad glance to the cocoa in his grasp and sighs.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:23 pm
"Hm, I can do that" Viper says while looking out the window not really showing an expression, he tilts the cup up once more finishing the contents and putting it upon the counter.
Viper reaches in to the pocket of his uniform with his right hand and counts out 5,000 even, folding it in half on his index finger he walks over and offers it, "Now what I need from you is simple, I'm doing my own experiment on the Bijuu so I simply need you to take on a tailed form and let me collect a sample, simple as that."
Viper waits for his reaction, he is waiting for his brothers curiosity and his more common words of, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" for wanting to experiment on the demons powers.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:27 pm
Echo pouts visibly hoping for more of a reaction for such a large sum of money, he shrugs and leans up setting his empty mug aside as he slides the offered money into his back pocket for safe keeping until he can use it for his intent.

He listens too his Brother's words and quirks his left eyebrow at his request....surely his Brother couldn't have had the same idea he had has he?? "Oh?? What kind of experiment..?" He asks his voice still laced with a lazy slightly bored drawl though his book is still set aside.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:35 pm
Viper is surprised, Echo is actually interested instead of writing him off as power hungry and insane, but this will surly follow no doubt.
"I have been reading through scrolls of the age before ours and it speaks of something known as a psuedo-jinchuriki, a subject that only has a fragment of a bijuu sealed within them yet still retain cloaked forms.
I want to try and replicate that, if possible we could better increase our military power, thus increasing the over all power of our ninja, and making it so we have to do less to defend them. Only trade off would be monitoring them so they do not go berserk."
Viper waits for his brothers reaction, he is ready to be written off as insane but hopes his brother will show interest due to the way he pitched the idea.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum