Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A new leader? [Private, "Viper" and Shinji.] Empty A new leader? [Private, "Viper" and Shinji.]

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:46 pm
Viper has been thinking about who to lead his land, after having creating the body of Zachariah Viper garbs it in matching attire for that of the Tenkage and sends it from Asgard, and to the chamber of the Tenkage.
By using his control over the artificial man Viper has him look through documentation which is sent to Viper due to him living as the man for the moment, the desire of the documents is simply to find someone who is suitable for the position of leader, one seems to stick out, a Jounin Uzumaki in the sky village, Shinji Uzumaki.
A message is sent to the boy addressed by the Tenkage requesting him to come to the chambers and meet with him.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

A new leader? [Private, "Viper" and Shinji.] Empty Re: A new leader? [Private, "Viper" and Shinji.]

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:03 pm
Shinji was just getting back from doing a patrol. Unfortunately he had found something on his patrol: a dead sky ninja. Before going to inform the family of the loss Shinji stopped by his home to grab a shovel. He wanted to help dig the grave-no fancy jutsu to do the work..it would be more fitting. He had not known the boy, but he still felt saddened by his apparent suicide. Rushing into his house he was stopped by a screech from above: a messenger eagle as it were. With a sigh Shinji stepped outside and allowed the bird to land. Approaching the bird he took the message that was cradled within. Shinji had to read it twice over: it was a request for him to go meet with the Tenkage.

Rather shocked Shinji felt bound to obey the summons above all things. Grabbing the shovel from his house he ran with the clone and dead body to the Tenkage's chambers. Arriving at the large metal door Shinji signaled for his clone to remain here, however Shinji himself still held the shovel as he knocked on the door. Awaiting for a response from within. He shuffled his feet uneasily-he had never met the Tenkage officially.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

A new leader? [Private, "Viper" and Shinji.] Empty Re: A new leader? [Private, "Viper" and Shinji.]

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:12 pm
The Tenkage himself is the one to open the door for the man, "Yes Shinji, come inside I have much to discuss with you."
With the door opened the Tenkage makes his way back to sit behind his desk, his hands now places upon the desk as he beckons for the boy to sit in the chair across from him used for guests, should he do as requested the Tenkage with a soft sigh would begin to speak.

"I have brought you here today due to out of everyone in my village, you have been the one to stay loyal to me. I have had many run away, and the villagers all but abandon the village, but you are one that has stayed and I wish to thank you for that."
The man pauses for a minute letting him take in the information before he continues, "I have recently discovered that I have been infected with an unknown disease, I have went to the medical corpse and they show no record of the disease, it seems to be a new virus entirely, weather this was an assassination attempt or not I have been diagnosed with only a few days left to live."
The mans gaze shifts slightly towards the open window to his left, Viper causes him to imitate a somewhat sadness along with a brief sigh, "I have gotten all my affairs in order except for one, I need someone I can trust to lead Tengakure in the right direction, I wish for that to be you Shinji.
As for the Sky Nation I have already met with Viper Uchiha of the Fire Nation, I am trusting him with control over the Sky, he has brought peace to his nation, something which I have been incapable of doing."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm
Shinji was rather surprised when the person he assumed was the Tenkage opened the door himself. He followed the kage into his office and took a seat as instructed. He made sure to place his shovel down quietly as he listened to the Tenkage. Shinji's expressions changed as the Tenkage started talking. At first it was worry tinged with sympathy for the Tenkage's health, but then it turned into a more neutral expression as he broached the subject of Shinji taking over the kageship. It took a while for Shinji to compose himself. But once he did the words came spilling out of his mouth: "Well, first I must say I am honored. I will take the kageship for the good of the village if you are truly beyond saving. However, I have one or two questions for you regarding the Sky nation: now that we are one with the fire nation can we expect aid from the fire nation and its vast holdings? Also is there anything I should be watching for?" In asking the last question Shinji was referring to any missing ninja or people to watch for as Shinji himself was not too well versed in politics just yet. He figured the question was not needed, but felt that he had to say something or he would be left speechless. So, the Sky nation had fallen, but Tengakure would live on-this greatly lightened Shinji's heart and his mind.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:38 pm
Zachariah hears the mans concerns and answers as thus,
"Viper will be happy to aid Tengakure in anyway he can, he seeks for nothing more than the unification of the villages so peace can finally be brought to the land, should you need anything, or even help with your new Kageship Viper said he would more than happy to aid you in anyway you need."
Zachariah thinks of the other question asked however, if there was anything he should look out for.
"There are a few missing ninja from the village, it was shown recently that they joined with a fire nation traitor that was disposed of, you will find more information in here."
After looking around for the office Viper has gotten the just of where the scrolls are, Zachariah having a very similar set up documentation wise to that of Konohagakure no Sato, the mans right hand opens a drawer and pulls forth a record scroll that shows all ninja that have not been accounted for when attendance was run.
Putting the scroll on the desk he slides it towards the man allowing him to open it and view the private documents.
"Are there anymore questions you have for me?
Once you are done, I have one last thing I need to do before the virus renders my body incapable of action entirely."
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:50 pm
Shinji acknowledged the Tenkage's answers with a brief yet understanding nod. Missing ninja it seemed would always plague this world. It was the state of things, but nothing Shinji hoped he could not handle. As the scroll was passed to him Shinji opened it and looked over it briefly and shut it really quick as the Tenkage, or rather former Tenkage, finished speaking. Shinji responded with a voice full of reverence: "I believe that wraps it up...If I may ask what is the last thing you intend to do?" Shinji asked out of curiosity. It was not often a man knew he was going to die down to the day.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:56 pm
"For my last few days I wish to make sure I have a proper resting place within my own world, I do not wish to be a burden upon others and require a burial."
With this the former Tenkage stands and makes his way towards the window, the clouds growing heavy as rain begins to fall softly.
"Consider this my farewell Shinji, give the village my best regard and let them know peace can finally begin under the guide of the fire nation."
With this Zachariah vanishes in a flash of crimson entering Asgard and going to the resting area for the corpses, the flash left to be assumed in the man entering the world he spoke of.
The reason for this entire meeting was a last favor for the man whom still resides within his world, instead of being seen as a deserter and a man whom vanished from the village entirely he will now be looked at as a man whom defended his village and nation until the end, and even ensured it was taken care of in his absence.

[Exit, Shinji is now Tenkage]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:07 pm
His own world? Those words stuck with Shinji. That was an odd phrase, which left Shinji wondering as the former Tenkage left in a crimson flash and seemingly into thin air. Whatever jutsu that was it was completely foreign to Shinji. And like that he was the Tenkage-go figure. The world still went round. Shinji sat in the chair for a while until it struck him that he should be doing things. Glancing at the Tenkage's desk he saw a worrying amount of paperwork. Little did he know that it would soon become the bane of his existence. And so the new Tenkage of Tengakure rose and got to work on keeping the village afloat and hopefully a long era of peace-it would be a nice change from the stress ridden times of two nations.

{"Exit", Topic closed}
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:46 pm
WC:829
Claiming my 4 stats and 8 jp since I am using the jutsu during the entire topic.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:47 pm
Approved... XD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum