Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25100

A fresh Start {Private, Shinji and Kenchi.} Empty A fresh Start {Private, Shinji and Kenchi.}

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:01 pm
Kenchi arrived from his long and boring journey. A smile on his face as he came close to entering a village he knew very little about. Just from being a distance away he could already tell that it looked pretty advanced. Kenchi smiled widely, since leaving Kirigakure he had never felt so happy. Kenchi was not one to be quiet about this either, his personality was friendly to all, he began humming a tune to himself as he walked towards the gates.

There they were, the gates of Tengakure. Before he would enter he would stand still a moment. Taking it all in, this was truly a significant step to Kenchi. He had never before been so excited and afraid at the same time. Excited to join something new and afraid because this was unknown territory to him. He figured he would not enter a village such as Tengakure without an interogation from the kage. This was understandable, for who would let a complete stranger in their village. Kenchi stepped backwards, checking his person to make sure that all of his weapons were in a safe manner. He did not wanted to be misjudged for being a threat.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

A fresh Start {Private, Shinji and Kenchi.} Empty Re: A fresh Start {Private, Shinji and Kenchi.}

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:16 pm
Shinji was in his new office filling out paperwork of all things. He had only been at the job for a few days and he already hated this aspect of it. The little amount of sleep he normally got was lessened even more, so with this job. However, honestly Shinji did not mind. The job also gave him endless challenges, which was nice. In the first few days he had settle and argument between the elders who Shinji disliked from the get go. In fact, at the very moment he was about to go address the elders again an ANBU with a mask that showed no markings or shape-blank as it were-came into his office. The ANBU informed him that a unauthorized Shinobi was approaching the gates, but not showing any signs of hostility. Jumping at the opportunity Shinji informed the ANBU that he would deal with it personally. This would give him a chance to get out of the office and avoid the elders even if for another half an hour.

Grabbing all his weapons and such Shinji made his way down to the gate. He did not really have a taste for the robes of the kage, so he wore the hat on his back and remained in his lab coat, which he felt most comfortable in. Arriving in a blur of speed Shinji would be sitting on top of the archway that the gates made. From this point he would be able to easily see the approaching shinobi from a high vantage point. Once the shinobi came within earshot Shinji would yell out a rather unceremonious greeting: "Yo! Who are you? And what do you want in this fine village?" Shinji was not usually this informal, but he felt rather lazy that day. While waiting for a response he peered down at the shinobi for any response that would show hostility and thus warrant his action.
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

A fresh Start {Private, Shinji and Kenchi.} Empty Re: A fresh Start {Private, Shinji and Kenchi.}

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:25 pm
Kenchi heard the voice from above him just as he was about to enter the village. He stopped moving and just raised his head. This was weird the man had not been there when Kenchi first arrived. Kenchi began speaking, letting the man know that he meant no harm. "I'm sorry, my name is Kenchi and I am a wanderer from Kirigakure, Jounin rank. To make a long story short, Kiri just did not feel like home to me and I am here in hopes of finding this 'home'. If, of course, you have no problem with that." Kenchi would smile politely as he stared above at the man.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:45 pm
Shinji heard the one named Kenchi speak. What he said did not surprise him. Shinji had been reading over the recent activity of the Sky nation before it was handed over. And as it turned out Kiri had been forked over to the leaf as a sacrifice or something or another-the details were not exactly clear. But, in the end it lead to the complete and utter destruction of the village hidden in the mist. Feeling sorry for the man Shinji jumped down from the gates, so that he stood in front of Kenchi by five or so meters. Giving the boy a once over Shinji would speak up in a more official tone now: "Very well, Kenchi of the mist. I am Shinji Uzumaki. The Tenkage of Tengakure. Obviously you will have to go through screening and such, which my ANBUs here will facilitate." Upon mentioning their names two ANBU sprung up behind Shinji and he continued speaking: "If you pass this security test then by all means you are permitted to join the village and you will be given a headband. So, now I will leave you with these ANBU. If you harbor any hostility towards this village I will deal with you myself. Then again if you do pass feel free to come and visit me." Shinji's words took a turn near the end and seethed with a venom-he did not want anybody messing with this village, but he quickly offset those venomous words with a kinder tone. The test Kenchi would be subjected to would be fairly simple: just a background check to check corroborate his story. Shinji was not too worried about Kenchi passing as Shinji had memorized the missing ninja list and Kenchi was not among them. Going off in a blur of speed Shinji returned to the kage's office to address the elders who were no doubt waiting....impatiently.

{Exit unless you stop Shinji, long story short: Welcome to Tengakure, Sorry about the lack of detail I have to go to class.}
Takizawa Kenchi
Takizawa Kenchi
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:15 pm
Kenchi would nod in agreement with the words of the Tenkage. "So what is this test about?" Kenchi would say to the two anbu standing beside him, once the Tenkage left him. The anbu remained silent for a moment, before quickly drilling him with questions that dated back to his great grand pappy. This, Kenchi believed was normal protocal for any new villager, that was not born within the village. Several hours had passed before the intergogation ended, the Anbu now knew every single detail about him. Kenchi sat in a croutched position on the ground. He was exhausted and hungry. The worst combination any ninja would want to face.

Kenchi left the anbu to their bussiness and entered the village. He needed to find a place to live and get the hang of maneuvering through the village. He expected to adapt to things easily, seeing as there was not a large cloud of mist surrounding the village, like his old one. Kenchi laughed to himself as he walked through the village. His new home, he hoped for a great future with this village.

[Exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum