Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Yoshida and Shinji training (private no kill) Empty Yoshida and Shinji training (private no kill)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:01 pm
Yoshida was inside his apartment looking around. He then stood up grabbing his mask and his folding sword with his kunai inside his right pocket he was ready to train. With a grin under yoshida mask he then went off with a cigarette inside his mouth with his long dark jacket on and no shirt on with his tattoo showing on his chest he was walking an dark path passing up his academy school that he will soon be out of looking around there was nobody at the towers so yoshida just started to train on his own. the first thing yoshida did was work on his chakra flow he then went to the ground pushing chakra up to his body, after he got done with testing his chakra he then started to train until another ninja got there that he could maybe work with. with a kunai that he took out his right pocket he then push the chakra down his arm onto his hand making the chakra go to the kunai he then aim it at the walls of the tower and he shot out of his hand looking at how the chakra was still on it something that yoshida never seen his whole ninja life he was thinking that if the kunai had chakra on it and he shot out of his hand he thought that the chakra was suppose to go away. Yoshida then walked up to the kunai and he pull it out of the wall, and he started to work on his fighting combos he then push the chakra to his hand and he started to punch on the wall almost knocking the wall down wiht a smile on yoshida's face he then started to do his everyday work outs which was pushups,setups,pullups. After he got done doing 500 each of those he then went back training his chakra looking at the wall of the towers and the wind that blew past him swaying his hair to the left. His whole body was cover with chakra his eyes was close and he was and deep thought's, after he got done with testing his chakra again trying to make sure that his chakra was done pack as the chakra left his body and he then stood up lighting an cigarette while taking out an book while waiting for somebody to show up he can train with.

wc:402
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Yoshida and Shinji training (private no kill) Empty Re: Yoshida and Shinji training (private no kill)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:10 pm
On the bright side, for once in the past month or so, Shinji had gotten some sleep. On the bad side he had fallen asleep while training in the night as he often did. It had been a trade off he had not willingly made. He had been training when all at once a wave of fatigue slapped him right in the face and forced him to stop. Of course at that time he figured he would just sit down for a moment. Naturally a moment turned into minutes then minutes to hours. Next thing he knew he was drifting through a land of dreams without bound. Waking with a start he heard the noise of training in the floors below rather intrigued he made his way down the elevators to see who would be up this early in the morning.

Arriving on the floor he had heard the noise from he spotted a person wearing a mask of sorts-rather odd really. It looked like the boy had just finished doing a lot of training as evidenced by the smell sweat and general state of the room. However, it was not only sweat there was the caustic smell of smoke in the air-it kind of hurt Shinji's nose a bit. Giving the room a once over again he found that it was the boy who was the source of the smoke. Wrinkling his nose a bit he spoke up to the reading boy: "Hey, you really shouldn't smoke...it kills....What are you up to this early in the morning anyway? Ya kind of woke me up..." Shinji well knew what the boy had been doing, but wondered if the boy knew. Did he know why he was training? Or did he just train blindly for little reason, but to get stronger. Without purpose there was no real meaning to life.

{TWC: 311}
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Yoshida and Shinji training (private no kill) Empty Re: Yoshida and Shinji training (private no kill)

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 pm
Yoshida then heard somebody behind him talking as he push the chakra from his arm down to his folding sword. He then heard a ninja saying that he shouldn't smoke "Hello my name is yoshida uzumaki sorry for waking you up dude just training" Yoshida said as he stodd there leting the chakra off his folding sword he then heard the young ninja say that smoking kills."Yea I know smoking kills so how about this! Let's make this my last cig I ever smoke" He then threw the cig out of his mouth and he step on it.Looking at the ninja yoshida thne thought is he could maybe train with him.

"Sorry for the mask sir let me take it off" Yoshida said as he pull his mask up looking at the boy with a lazy look.He then started to think to himself "I hope he don't say anything about the tattoo and my face" Yoshida thought and his head.

With a grin on the lazy face of yoshida he then ask the ninja if he wanted to train with him. "Hey I was thinking since you is up maybe we can train together"?

word count with last post and this one:598 all together
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:55 pm
Shinji listened the the boy whos name turned out to be Yoshida...Yoshida Uzumaki. Shinji had not met another Uzumaki in a long long while. A slight smile spread across his face as Yoshi, as he would be referred to from this point on in Shinji's thoughts, gave up smoking right then and there-go figure the kid had some will power. Some adults could learn a thing or two from this kid. Shinji did not even bat and eye to the scar and tattoo that ran down Yoshi's face-the was no reason to, after all, he was still a person and as such would be afforded the same respect as anyone else would. Waiting for Yoshi to finish speaking Shinji spoke up himself in a smooth confident tone that disguised his fatigue: "Well, good morning too you as well. My name is Shinji Uzumaki. It would seem we are family to an extent. Naturally I would honored to spar with you. Are there any rules you would like to set down before we start out." Shinji was rather excited by the prospect of meeting another Uzumaki. He wondered if this boy had any control of the bloodline of the Uzumaki's: the chains of chakra that could serve as deadly weapons. If Yoshi wanted to spar then Shinji would plan on using his bloodline-it would be rather refreshing really.

{TWC: 540}
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:10 pm
Yoshida then heard the boy reply to him asking if there was any rules that he need to get out before they train."Yea I need to get my Bang shurikin out before we can train just hold on in one more thing please don't kill me I must say we can be good friends together after this spar in please don't hold back" Yoshida said as he pulled out one bang shurikin and he then looked at the young ninja as he hopped into the air,pushing the chakra to the bang shuriken aiming it at the boy leg.Once the bang shuriken hit the boy leg it will explode if yoshida attack work it will leave to boy with a burn on his leg that is if the young ninja dodge it but if he get the full bagn shuriken it will take off the boy leg."Hope you can dodge this my friend".

wc with all yoshida postso far:755
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:22 pm
Shinji sighed a bit as Yoshi spoke. If he didnt hold back he would surely kill the boy. Instead of doing that he decided to show the boy just exactly what he was asking for, but not even touch him-a display of speed as it were. Shinji watched with oddly attentive eyes as Yoshi drew what looked like a regular shuriken. Involuntarily Shinji's muscles tensed in preparation for dodging. Just as the shuriken was thrown Shinji made his move. He was roughly ten times as fast as Yoshi, so it would be simple. To Yoshi it would seem as though Shinji had disappeared. In reality he had merely used all his speed to avoid the shuriken and come up behind Yoshi in silence. Shinji would arrive at Yoshi at the point the shuriken would have exploded. Putting on his most jovial tone Shinji spoke up hoping to shock Yoshi: "Wow! That could have really hurt someone... believe me...you will want me to hold back. Now shall we begin in earnest?" Shinji, now about two meters behind Yoshi would assume a ready stance that would allow him to move at the slightest threat. However, he would modulate his speed as to give Yoshi a chance otherwise neither shinobi would have any time to get a good workout in.

{TWC: 768}
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:28 pm
Quote:
"Wow! That could have really hurt someone... believe me...you will want me to hold back. Now shall we begin in earnest?"

"sure I'm sorry from the shuriken bang just got happy but at least you dodge it now let's gain some trust for now own how about me and you be good friends I got your back now shinji. What about you? Do you want to gaintrust with this training"

Yoshida said as he stood there with a folding sword inside his right hand. "And don't worry about!!! ""Not hold back cause I know you will kill me""

wc with all yoshida post:832
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 pm
"Very well let us begin" Shinji allowed a chakra chain to fall from his palm. He would swing it around a bit as if testing its weight. Then out of no where he would let it fly right for Yoshi. It would be aimed for Yoshi's chest. Were it to hit it would skewer him like a kebab, but then again it was only moving at a quarter of its normal speed, so Yoshi had a good chance to dodge it. Shinji would be interested to see how Yoshi would react to this as he would be fighting against the chakra chain bloodline of the Uzumaki-his own bloodline. Maybe this battle would boil down to a clash of chains-who knew?
(Sorry kind of short)
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:40 pm
Yoshida heard the ninja speak saying let's begin.And yoshida saw how he aim a chakra chain at his chest, He then saw how the speed of the chakra chain was coming at him so yoshida then hopped out of the way and he drop one chakra chain out of his hand and he aim for the young ninja chest as well.But yoshida was going to add some chakra with his D-Rank chakra chain.

YOshida then hopped into the air aiming his chakra chain that had chakra all over it at the young ninja chest.

"Let's see if you can dodge this my friend"
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:15 pm
Yoshi needed to be a bit faster. Shinji feinted to the left just as the chain was about to hit him. Seeing as his left palm still had the chakra chain extended he was forced to grab the chain with his right hand. Mean while the chain that he had shot at Yoshi earlier retracted in Shinji's palm. If Shinji did in indeed grab Yoshi's chain Shinji would give it stern pull and send Yoshi right towards Shinji. If everything went perfectly up to this point Shinji would bring his left fist around towards Yoshi. If this did work then Shinji's fist would impact Yoshi's face right on the left check and probably bruise up quite a bit. All that remained to be seen was how Yoshi would react. Shinji knew there was an easy way out for the boy, but he wondered if Yoshi would take it or have the foresight to take it.

{TWC: 1037 Sorry about the short post I just woke up....}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum