Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Rise Of the ANBU. [Private.] Empty Rise Of the ANBU. [Private.]

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:48 pm
Taizen walked out of his home, turning around to lock his front door of his house. He would walk towards the Raikage's office, he had been summoned by the Raikage. Reason unknown, however he felt as if it was going to be yet another mission he would be forced to do since most other shinobi were already doing something around the village. It would most likely be a B ranked mission, more likely a C ranked mission. Due to him being chuunin he was sent on those two missions the most, not very often would he be sent on A or D ranked missions. He wasn't on a team, he was currently solo, training by himself, and going on missions by himself.

He would walk into the office, thinking of what he was summoned for, even though he already had the idea that it was a simple mission that most shinobi are being sent on.

[Short, sorry.]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Rise Of the ANBU. [Private.] Empty Re: Rise Of the ANBU. [Private.]

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:33 pm
He had recently been named Raikage, and after taking on the position he began to noticed that most of the ANBU had been kicked in battle against the forces of Konohagakure. While he didn't see this as a substantial issue, it was clear that he did need his own personal ANBU for various reasons. He needed to find out if there were any shinobi in the village who were talented enough to actually qualify for the position of ANBU. One of the possible choices for being among the ANBU was Taizan Soukutsu, a Chuunin in the village. He had heard about Taizen being able to use a powerful S-Ranked jutsu and that made him a fairly good choice to at least consider and test for the position.

He rubbing the back of his head and repositioned his Raikage Hat as Tazien walked in. He had not yet informed the young shinobi about the possibility of becoming ANBU and would refrain from telling Taizen until after he was sure of what he wanted to do. First thing was first, he needed to test Taizen and see if he was worthy of being in the ANBU group. "I'm sure you're wondering why I summoned you here." he began, addressing the shinobi. "There's a serect S-Ranked Mission that I need completed. I was wondering if you were interested in taking on the mission? I can promise that you will be rewarded fairly well for it." he said, seeing if Taizen would even want to take on such a mission before revealing the details.
Anonymous

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:47 pm
He walked into the office of the Raikage. he would look over at the Raikage re-positioning his kage hat as Taizen walked in. He would wait patiently for the reason for why he was here, he knew it may take a few seconds at the most, which is why he was willing to wait, least it wasn't in an hour. Taizen had found it funny of the though of someone waiting for details of why they were summoned by their kage for an hour. The kage would most likely be one to talk quite a bit if he would delay the details on why a single shinobi was summoned for an entire hour. Most likely would talk about all sorts of things, such as the weather, on how their day was and how the shinobi's day would be, and many other things.

'I'm sure you're wondering why I summoned you here.' He had finally heard him say after only a second of thinking. 'There's a secret S ranked mission I need completed. I was wondering if you were interested in taking on the mission?' He stopped listening, the time not even being a complete second. An S ranked mission? Something he had never really been on, he had rarely went on A ranked missions "Sure, but I'd need some details on said mission however." He said, interrupting the Raikage before he could mention reward. "So, what will I be doing?"
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:03 am
He did not appreciate being cut off and interrupted but he let it slide, after all, he still needed to earn the respect that most Kages have. He was still young and new to the job of Raikage and was dealing with a fellow young shinobi, he couldn't blame Taizen for interrupting him, besides it was quite the piece of news to hear. He had planned on revealing the details after Taizen had accepted, but since the shinobi was asking about the details, he figured Taizen did in fact want the mission but needed to know what the mission was going to be about. "Fair enough." he replied.

Taking a deep breath, he sighed heavily at the mission he was considering sending Taizen on. He wondered if it was truly a good idea to make such a young and inexperienced shinobi go out on such a high ranked mission, although he felt the mission needed to be done. "I am going to be meeting with the Hokage soon to discuss the idea of fixing the violent relationship between Kumogakure and Konohagakure. I do not wish to have them attack us again, nor do I see any current benefits from retaliating against them." he began to explain. "The mission I'm asking of you is not very complex but it will be challenging. I need you to infiltrate Konohagakure and find a way to speak to one of their elders about why Kumogakure was attacked. After that things will get a little more difficult, find out if they are planning on using the Hokage to formulate another attack on our village and if so, I want you to assassinate them so that they may not try and use the Hokage to start another war. I know the current Hokage on a personal level and I feel he could be trusted, which is why I am meeting with him. You must not let Konohagakure know you are from Kumogakure, you can do that by whatever means you deem necessary, even posing as someone from another one of the major villages it does not matter. All that matters is that you find a way to find out if the elders are still planning on attacking Kumogakure and if so eliminate all of them and dispose of every piece of evidence, while never letting anyone else know that Kumogakure was involved. My main concern is to make sure that the bad blood between the villages is over with. Even if they don't admit to wanting to attack Kumogakure again, I have no issue with you getting rid of them, they most likely supported the last attack and that makes them responsible for what happened to our village." he finished explaining in as much detail as he could. He refused to allow Konohagakure's elders to get away with all the crimes they had committed and supported. If he planned to make peace between the villages, he would have to make sure that Konohagakure's officials were trustworthy from top to bottom, and he had zero trust in the elders currently in place. "I have a feeling you might have some questions, if so feel free to address them now." he said, realizing that it was a lot to take in and that Taizen might have some questions.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:27 am
Taizen stood there, awaiting the Raikage's reply. He had realized he had accidentally interrupted the Raikage during his speech, it was rather rude. He was currently wondering if he should give the Raikage an apology or await his reply. He stood there with a face of slight regret for interrupting the Raikage waiting for his reply. 'Fair enough' The Raikage answered, Taizen putting on a slightly more focused face, paying attention to every word the Raikage would speak now, paying attention to the details of the mission, seeing how no way in hell would Taizen let himself fail this mission.

'I am going to be meeting with the Hokage soon to
discuss the idea of fixing the violent relationship between Kumogakure
and Konohagakure. I do not wish to have them attack us again, nor do I
see any current benefits from retaliating against them.'
The Raikage had said, beginning to explain what seemed to be a long list of details for the high ranked mission that Jounin or members of the ANBU would have been sent on. It just occurred to Taizen that something rather weird was going on, a chuunin being sent on an S ranked mission? A rookie of a chuunin as well, not quite as new as most chuunin however he wasn't sent on high ranking missions everyday. 'The mission I'm asking of you is not very complex but
it will be challenging. I need you to infiltrate Konohagakure and find a
way to speak to one of their elders about why Kumogakure was attacked.
After that things will get a little more difficult, find out if they are
planning on using the Hokage to formulate another attack on our village
and if so, I want you to assassinate them so that they may not try and
use the Hokage to start another war. I know the current Hokage on a
personal level and I feel he could be trusted, which is why I am meeting
with him. You must not let Konohagakure know you are from Kumogakure,
you can do that by whatever means you deem necessary, even posing as
someone from another one of the major villages it does not matter. All
that matters is that you find a way to find out if the elders are still
planning on attacking Kumogakure and if so eliminate all of them and
dispose of every piece of evidence, while never letting anyone else know
that Kumogakure was involved. My main concern is to make sure that the
bad blood between the villages is over with. Even if they don't admit to
wanting to attack Kumogakure again, I have no issue with you getting
rid of them, they most likely supported the last attack and that makes
them responsible for what happened to our village.' The Raikage continued, ending with that last paragraph. It seemed to be a rather easy missions with the correct tools, and proper planning. The Raikage then asked if Taizen had any questions, "Well, don't think of me as greedy here please, but might I ask for some ryo in order to buy certain items which would most likely insure the mission's success?
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:41 am
He was relieved that Taizen had accepted the mission, it was one a few top tier missions that he truly needed to be completed. He chuckled softly at the chuunin's request for some ryo to ensure success, it made sense and he had planned on providing some up front payment for the mission anyways. "Yes, I had a feeling you'd need to buy some extra equipment for the mission." he replied, aware of the extra preparations that would need to be taken to complete the mission. He was glad that Taizen had also understood this as rashly diving into such a mission unprepared would be very ill advised.

Reaching into his desk he grabbed 1800 ryo, which he had been granted to use to pay shinobi for missions. "This is from the village funds set aside for missions, there will be a little more after you complete the mission." he said pushing the ryo to the edge of his desk for Taizen to take. He was also impressed that the shinobi had not asked about why he was being asked to do this mission nor did he inquire about possible rewards. It seemed that Taizen only focused on things that were needed, he respected that and saw it as a good quality of an ANBU member. "Good luck with the mission, I'm counting on you to succeed." he stated, making sure Taizen understood it was important to succeed in this mission. "Make sure those Elders understand that their ways are over." he said, giving a small smile. He was hoping that Taizen would be forced to kill those elders. "Do whatever it takes and make sure nothing leads it back to us." he reminded Taizen, noting that those two things were the most important aspects of the mission. "Go prepare and come back when you're done." he finished, hoping Taizen would know that he had faith that the shinobi would in fact complete the mission and return alive, he saw great potential in Taizen.
Anonymous

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:48 pm
'Yes, I had a feeling you'd need to buy some extra equipment for the mission.' The Raikage had said. Taizen now knew this mission was as good as completed, now that he could afford a few things. He watched as he slid some ryo, saying something. He slid the ryo over towards the end of his desk, after he ended speaking Taizen would reply: "Thank you." He said, already beginning to think of a strategy. The Raikage mentioned something about making sure the elders knew that their ways are over, Taizen decided he would make sure. They would indeed never bother Kumogakure again, he would make sure of that. He would leave now, heading out to prepare for the top secret S ranked mission.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum