Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Recipe Book
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

A new morning with the lamb and the wolf - Page 3 Empty Re: A new morning with the lamb and the wolf

Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:55 am
Asuka would quickly bat away the chicken foot as it flew towards with the back of her hand. Thankfully she was just slightly faster than him and was able to react in time. However, she’d allow him to close the distance and wrap his arms around her. As he showered her with affection Asuka would laugh hard, hardly able to contain her joy. While he was distracted she’d swiftly pick up some flour with her fingers, and wipe them playfully on his face leaving some residue on his face. They’d continue the small food fight but eventually return back to work. Occasionally Asuka would lock eyes with him, however, she’d quickly avert her gaze as she would begin to blush.

Soon the dish was complete, and now it was time to sample it. Asuka would take a bit of the steaming broth from the pot from a wooden spoon she had used to stir the liquid. She would motion for Akira to open his mouth, to allow her to feed him from the spoon. If he agreed Asuka would carefully put the spoon up to his lips and allow him to try it first.

”Well? What do you think? I hope it’s not too salty or anything, I really would like to impress this guy.”

She’d look up at him doe-eyed waiting for a reaction, hoping it’d taste just as he imagined it. If he liked it, she would become nearly overjoyed and thank him profusely for the help. If he didn’t she would attempt to mess with the recipe until it was to his taste. Regardless, she would pack up the meal in a closed container, placing it in a large basket for safekeeping. They then would leave the home.

Thankfully Akira knew where the man was staying, so she would follow his lead. As they walked, she would wrap her arm around his if he allowed. She hated wandering the streets at night, and even with Akira by her side, she was still a bit nervous about traversing the dark and quiet roads. She’d hold on tightly to him as they made their way to the nearby inn, not wanting to get separated somehow.

She clung to him harder as they entered the inn, the main lobby seemed to be rather busy and she was immediately off put by the group of people who seemed to be celebrating something. After speaking with a woman behind the main desk area, they’d learn which room the mysterious client was staying in. Quickly they made their way to the room and would knock on the door. She’d look to Akira to do the introductions, hoping that he’d be able to charm the man into agreeing the food was good.

WC:461
Total WC:7355
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Kage's Shadow
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu

A new morning with the lamb and the wolf - Page 3 Empty Re: A new morning with the lamb and the wolf

Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:36 am
As he continued tickling her, he would hear her adorable laugh ring out through the house. For a moment, his life was bliss. He wasn't thinking about his nightly activities, and he wasn't thinking about the fact that he was an orphan. The only things on his mind were her laugh and the blood coursing through her veins. As he nuzzled her neck, his every desire was gathered around her neck, and the veins that carried the blood through her body. He would smell her skin; it was slightly damp with sweat from their working in the kitchen, and his eyes would roll backward as he felt his desire become insatiable, but he would resist the temptation to do every little thing that he had dreamed about doing, and he would cease.

She would turn towards him, not realizing what was happening to him, and she would offer him a spoonful of the ramen that they had made. His eyes, hungry and full of desire, would stare longingly at her lips. But he would then accept the spoonful of ramen and nod. "Darling. It's perfect in every way. You did a great job on the broth, love." He would place his hands on her shoulders and squeeze them in excitement.

The two were off with the food in their containers and headed through the village's outskirts. Akira felt right at home, knowing that he had spent far too long within this area to feel uncomfortable now, but his little lamb was a different story. She had clung to his arm, fearful and uneasy about their surroundings. He would simply soothe her by humming a tune that he would sing at the orphanage to put her to sleep. He would keep his arm firmly around her shoulder so she would know she was safe, especially with him beside her. "Don't you worry, my darling little lamb? The only one who wants to cause you any pain truly is me, but at least my pain is pleasurable." He would look at her and wink. He meant it in jest, for the most part. He often did think of spending nights with her at a time, just locked away in her room. To the point that hydration was going to become an issue. But for now, he would keep that to himself.

They arrived at the inn that the traveler was staying at. When they crossed the threshold, Asuka would again become uncomfortable, to which Akira would smile, kiss her on the forehead, and smile. "Hey. You're okay. I'm so proud of you." He would whisper to her out of the side of his mouth. They were told which room the traveler was staying in, and they headed there immediately. They trekked through the hallways until they found his room. He knocked on the door, and they waited. When the man opened the door, he was a stout but short individual with a rather husky figure. He greeted them with a big hello and bowed respectfully. "Hello there, good sir. We are here to deliver you a dish that my lovely Asuka had made herself.  She is the finest cook in the entire village, and I am sure this dish will ruin you if I say so myself.d"

The man would smile, cackle, and accept the food from them both. The traveler would invite them in, but Akira would respectfully decline. "My darling is quite exhausted from a full day, and I really need to get her home. But if you would like to be sure you love it, you can grab a bite and come back to us here in the hall. How does that sound?" Akira would speak for Asuka in this situation, not wanting to risk getting caught in the room with this man for an extended period. He was not trusting of this man to the degree that he would allow him to be in a secluded room with her for an extended period of time.

The traveler would take a bite, and he would exclaim, "My goodness! Your wife really can cook!" Akira smiled and looked down at her; he winked as he responded. "You bet she can! I'm so overjoyed that you liked it." The man would agree and pay them for their time and product. Akira would accept the payment, and he would whisk her away. The old man would yell down the hall, "You be sure to keep that woman; that's a hell of a girl you got." Akira would smile and wave, "Aren't I?" He would lean down and kiss Asuka on the cheek as they continued to walk down the hallway.

When they exited the inn, he would walk her back home, knowing she must have been tired and that he had nightly clients expecting him. He would be silent for a small part of the walk, dreading the idea of leaving her side to be with far less attractive women, but he would try to keep that hidden from her, unsure of his efficacy at doing so. Should she speak to him, he would, of course, respond. He was enjoying every moment of their star-struck evening together.

WC: 865
TWC: 8766
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:52 pm
After Akira knocked on the door, a short but sturdy-looking man would open it and greet the two of them. Akira would do most of the talking which Asuka was happy about seeing as she had a rather difficult time interacting with new people. The man would invite them in, but Akira would decline the invitation after expressing that they would need to depart soon. Thankfully he accepted and Asuka handed the containers with some chopsticks over to him with a bow.

As she presented the man with the dish and bowed, she’d confidently say ”I do hope you enjoy it, please give me any insight you may have”

The man would then take the containers, open up one of them, and take a bite using the chopsticks she had provided. He seemingly enjoyed it as he exclaimed that she could really cook. However, he also mistook her for Akira’s wife, which she didn’t hate the idea of, but wasn't true. She blushed, then moved her gaze away from his as Akira looked down and winked at her before responding to the man, not correcting him about the comment. The man would soon approach them with the amount due, and Asuka would thank him for his time.

She’d say goodbye to the man then take a small step back, indicating she was ready to leave. As they began to walk back to the exits, the man would call out to Akira, telling him to “keep” her. Obviously, the man had the wrong impression, but she wasn’t going to make it awkward and correct her client. Also, she couldn’t see Akira wanting to settle down with her anyway, he was far too busy with work and training that he probably wouldn’t have time to be with her. Though the idea of being around him all the time did sound rather pleasant, she wasn’t even sure if he could see her as anything more than a friend.

As they walked the thoughts flooded her mind and she’d be rather quiet. Akira was the one who usually would strike up a conversation, but he also remained silent as they walked. She wondered if he was upset about the man insinuating their relationship was more than just friendship. Afraid she’d anger him by discussing it, Asuka would simply attempt to hold onto his arm for the duration of their walk back to her house.

The streets were rather empty at this time of night, most people had already gone to bed so the only sounds they heard were their own footsteps. She preferred nights like this, all was quiet and peaceful. With Akira by her side, she wasn’t scared to traverse this late, however, if she was alone it would be a different story. She could feel herself getting rather sleepy as they approached her home the weariness from their long day was beginning to turn into exhaustion, and occasionally she’d let out a cute yawn

Soon they’d arrive at her front door, and she’d turn to Akira with a tired but sleepy expression and say
”Thank you for coming with me today, I really appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to help me make some money. You’re honestly too kind”

Asuka then would give him a sweet smile, and a respectful bow. Once she stood up straight she would give him a moment to respond before inviting him inside. She would offer to relax on the couch with him and watch some TV if he wanted. If he accepted her offer Asuka would give him an excited smile before unlocking the door and ushering him inside. She’d quickly go to her room and change into some more comfortable clothes, just a simple big T-shirt and short shorts. Then she’d make her way into the living room hoping to find Akira there waiting for her. She’d pull out a few blankets for them to use from a nearby cabinet, and curl up with him. However, she wouldn’t be able to enjoy this for long as she very quickly fell asleep on him.

If he declined to stay Asuka would offer him a quick hug and a peck on the cheek before seeing him off. She would unlock her door, head inside, then promptly lock the door behind her. Rather lazily she’d wander into her kitchen to get a quick drink before bed, she’d gaze lovingly at the white roses Akira had brought her earlier. After getting a drink and finishing her preparations for bed, she’d lie down in her room while listening to a radio.

WC: 770
Total WC:8125
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Kage's Shadow
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu

Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:15 am
The two strolled through the "lesser" side of town. There were homeless people, drug addicts, and the less desirable surrounding them. He could feel the apprehension rising within her. She felt some fear about being in this place. But he would assure her that she was just fine. He motioned to the people gathered in the alleys and surrounding the barrel fires. "These people are simply lost; most are cold and hungry. They are territorial about their things, and some are ill. But these people are no different than you and me. They want happiness and live a life where they don't have to suffer so much. Most do not wish anyone harm. The vast majority are very kind people. You are safe with me here, as there are still a few that I wouldn't trust with your presence."

He would speak his words and continue speaking until he saw his darling Asuka begin to slouch, as if she was exhausted from her day of working, she didn't speak for the rest of the walk. He would swoop her up in his arms, carrying him as if she was the bridge and he the groom. He would continue this for the rest of the walk until he got to her house.

He worried that the man who insinuated their relationship was more than friends had upset her. He wasn't sure how to feel about it. Something about this woman, something about her presence, seemed to affect him. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but he would continue to ponder this for the rest of the walk to her home.

He would shift her to his right arm and open the door with his left. He pushed the door open, then as he entered, he would push the door closed with his left foot. He would only let her down once he arrived in her room, where he would set her down on her bed. He would grab her clothes that he had seen her wear to bed on the nights he had put her to bed. He would place the clothing directly beside her, then stand there momentarily, wishing he could see her undress. But he then brushed his thumb against her cheek and walked out of the room, allowing her to change unless he was stopped.

When she was done, he would walk back into the room and see her finished getting changed; he would carry her over to the living room and turn on the TV, having her lie directly on top of him if she would accept. After a while, he noticed that she had fallen asleep. He would pick her back up, take her to her room, and lay her on her bed. He would kiss her on the neck, gently brushing against her soft porcelain-like skin. He could smell the blood coursing through her veins.

He would start leaving the room, but he would hear her calling for him; she would say something that made him decide to leave his night job and spend some time with Asuka. He hadn't missed a night with his clients in months, possibly over a year. But he knew that when he called to him, he couldn't bother with the idea of leaving her alone for the night.

He undressed himself, taking off his button-up shirt, revealing the scars on his back and sides once more. He would remove his tight-fitting black dress pants, revealing the tattoos on his legs. Then, he would move closer to the bed, prepared to lie with her.

He would climb into her bed, feeling her warmth radiate off his own, and glide over the bed, propping himself up with his elbow. He would take in the smell of her skin and the blood coursing underneath it. He gently kisses her neck, brushing his lips against the underside of her jaw. He would turn her body over towards him. Then, while caressing her face, he would tilt her head back just enough to expose the soft parts of her neck. He leans in and kisses her neck softly as well.

The blood began to sing to him, beckoning him closer. He could have it if he wanted; she could take away every ounce of it, and she wouldn't be able to stop him. He would pull himself back for a moment; then he would lean in and bite her neck softly and not enough to break the skin. His mind would race, begging for the taste of her blood once more, but after a moment, he would pull back his head calmly so as not to disturb Asuka too much. He would look her over, knowing that this wasn't the way to get what he wanted; he formulated a plan to get him what he wanted and a lot more.

He smiled, kissed her on the cheek, then got under the covers and wrapped his arms around her body, resting his head against her back and holding her closely.

The night would pass, and he would lie awake for a few hours, thinking of his plan, and memorizing the very essence of her blood. He couldn't explain just what was happening in his mind about her. He just, felt so different when he was around her. He would kiss her neck and face occasionally through the night, just to make her feel safe and cherished. When the morning came, he would surprisingly still be in her bed. He had thoughts of leaving before she woke, but he decided against his early morning training regimen.

He would sneak out of her bed before she awoke, and he would do the thing he had sworn off years ago. He cooked her a cheese omellete, in the style he felt was more pleasing, a rolled omelette filled with a light layer of cheese, with the eggs still moist on the inside, but set on the outside. He cut the oranges she had on her counter and made her fresh orange juice. Cut a few avocado slices and placed it on top of the omelette, along with another light layer of cheese.

He grabbed a small tray and he brought it to her room. He placed the tray beside her, he would begin to try and wake her up with a few kisses on the cheek and forehead, with another kiss on the neck. "Darling Asuka. It is time to wake up, dear. I have brought you breakfast. I do hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed last night." He would brush his hand against her face, rubbing this thumb gently against the bridge of her nose.

After she would wake up, he would spend the next while with her, before deciding that it was time for him to go training. When that time would come, he would give her a hug, tightly squeezing her body as she was wrapped in his arms, give her another kiss on the cheek, and he would leave. With his big sword in tow on his back.

As he left her home, he couldn't help but feel as if he... missed her. She was far more than his usual nightly rendevous with a lovely woman, or women. She seemed to have a different effect on him. He couldn't quite place it, but when he was around her, he felt better. Just better in every regard, so much so that he didn't even feel required to perform his blood rituals this morning. He already felt centered, as if the world was just right. He would have to think more on just what this feeling was.

WC: 1356
TWC: 10,120
EXIT

Claims:
Completion of 5 D rank missions
2k ryo each (doubled with beloved presence) x 5 missions = 10k ryo
20 AP each (doubled with beloved presence) x 5 missions = 100 AP

WC claims:
+101 towards Vigor (bringing it to 111)
+4000 towards awakening Dojutsu to stage 2
+6000 towards awakening ketsuryugan stage 3
+120 towards the changing of my Weap spec to nin specialty (120/2000)
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:24 pm
Asuka would listen to him as they made their way back to her home, she knew that she could very easily end up being amongst those who society looked down on so she tried not to jude them. Thankfully his words reassured her, making this walk a bit more pleasant in her mind. Akira would notice her pace slow down significantly as she felt herself growing weary. Without a word, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her back to her home. She relaxed as he supported her, nearly falling asleep as before reaching her front door. While in his embrace she’d lean her head against his chest, her lips a few inches from his neck. Her breathing was slow and calm, as if she didn’t have a single care in the world.

Obviously he couldn’t have been too upset with the mans insinuation, seeing as he carried her like a groom would carry his bride. Or simply he was choosing to not like her see him upset. She couldn’t tell, he always had this air of mystery about him that he hardly let slip. When they were young it was a lot easier to tell when he was upset, but now as he grew it became harder and harder to discern his true feelings. Asuka wanted him to feel comfortable talking about things with her, she’d never judge him or chastise him for anything, she simply wanted to be there to help support him.

They remained quiet for the most part as her brain was nearly unconscious, so she couldn’t quiet form the most cohesive thoughts. All she knew was that she was safe, happy, and being taken care of. Swiftly he’d get the front door open while ensuring that she wouldn’t hit her head upon entry. Then he’d make his way through her home, before gently placing her on his soft bed. She’d lay there for a moment then begin to stretch, she’d move her hands from her hips, over her bust, past her shoulders and then would run her fingers through her hair while a loud yawn escaped her mouth. He’d place her normal attire beside her, lingered for a moment but then stepped out of the room so she could change.

Slowly she’d begin to remove to undress herself, though she’d nearly slip and fall as she pulled off her pants. After she finished getting into ther sleeping clothes she’d call out to Akira, informing him that he could come back in. Without any hesitation he entered her room once more, picked her up like previously, then carried her into the living room. Thankfully her couch was rather comfortable, as she often ended up sleeping there while alone. As he laid down, Asuka would grab a large blanket from one of the cabinets near by, turned on the tv, and walked over to the couch. Once he was comfortable, Asuka would gently lay ontop of him, pulling the covers over both of them.

Soon however exhaustion would overcome her and she’d quickly fall asleep. Akira would notice this and would attempt to move her to her bed. She’d wake up slightly as he picked her up once more, though still only half conscious. After a few moments she’d feel the familiar embrace of her soft bed as her laid her down. Shivers ran down her spine as his soft lips kissed her neck, waking her up a bit more now. He would then move to leave, but as she he was heading to the door she’d sit up slightly and begin to speak to him in a soft, tired voice.

”Akira darling, would you please stay with me?”

She would pat the bed side her and beckon him to join her. As she decided to stay Asuka would flash him a sleepy smile and would schooch over in bed, giving him more room to lay. She’d lay her head back down and gaze at his body as he began removing his outer layer. Her eyes would trace over his scars and the various markings that painted his body as she waited for him to climb in beside her.

As he got comfortable beside her, she’d get a bit closer to him, wanting to soak up every moment with him. A content sigh would escape her mouth as he began kissing her neck gently, the exciting feeling of his soft touch was slowly bringing her back to consciousness. She’d allow him to move her as he pleased with no hesitation, believing that she was safe while in his embrace. While he began to shower her with affection, she’d reach up and run her fingers through his hair, hoping he wouldn’t stop. Her other hand would move to his chest, where she’d scratch it lightly.

She’d feel a bit of pain as he bit down on her neck, though she wouldn’t push him away. Soon he would pull away from her, though internally she begged for more. He’d then seemingly get comfortable in bed, embrace her from behind and rested his head on her back. Once he was comfortable, Asuka would try to move closer to him, pressing her back up against him even more. Soon though she would fall asleep as the energy died down, and she’d slip into unconciousness once again.

For most of the night she’d remain in that position if he allowed her to, she felt comfortable laying beside him and would sleep easily in his arms. She would wake up slightly as he released her from his grasp, but wasn’t aware enough to actually stop him from leaving. Soon he’d enter her room once more to find her sprawled out on the bed, nearly taking up the whole thing. She’d awaken as he showered her with kisses on her cheek and forehead, then on her neck.

As she came to consciousness she’d sit up in bed, and notice the tray off food beside her. It looked perfectly made, and smelled immaculate. She knew he had given up cooking sometime ago, so she was a bit shocked to see the amazing display before her. For the past few years Asuka had been nearly forcing him to eat whenever they would spend time together, she knew he had a rather odd relationship with food. Though he had prepared a meal for her, he seemingly didn’t make one for himself.

As she sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the tray over her lap, she’d pat the spot next to her and smile up at him before speaking.

”Thank you so much for breakfast, I haven’t had anyone else cook for me in years so I really appreciate this. I noticed you didn’t make any for yourself, you’re not going to make me eat alone are you? I must insist we share this… please?”

Using her fork, she’d cut off a small piece of the omlet then raise it to his mouth hoping he’d indulge her last request. Thankfully he’d accept and take the bite offered to him. She was relieved to see that he was listening to her at least somewhat, and would continue to feed both herself and him if he allowed. After they had finished the meal, Akira would mention that he should begin his training for the day, which she understood completely. Though she wanted to stop him and spend the rest of her day in his company, she knew that it was important for him to continue to grow stronger.

Putting the empty tray to the side, Asuka would stand end escort him out fo her home. He’d give her a quick hug goodbye, and kiss her once again on the cheek before departing. She’d wave happily to him and watch as he disappeared into the streets. When he was out of eyesight she would duck back into her home, and begin her morning preparations. As she moved through her routine, she couldn’t help but miss his presence. The events from the previous night replayed in her mind throughout the day, causing her to become flustered at various points.
(EXIT)

WC:1358
Total WC: 9483

Base Mission Rewards: 5 x D Rank = 10,000 Ryo / 50 AP
Bonus doubled from Beloved Presence
New Total:  20,000 Ryo/ 100 AP

WC Claims:
+ 94 Speed
2500/2500 Mystical Palm
500/500 Chakra Anesthesia
2500/2500 Chakra Enhanced Strength A Rank
1750/1750 Cherry Blossom Impact B Rank
500/500 Basic Medical Ninjutsu D Rank
500/500 Hangover Cure D Rank
1000/1000 Dragon Attacks Tiger
233/250 One Thousand Years of Death
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:28 pm
Asuka Hyuuga wrote:(EXIT)

WC:1358
Total WC: 9483

Base Mission Rewards: 5 x D Rank = 10,000 Ryo / 50 AP
Bonus doubled from Beloved Presence
New Total:  20,000 Ryo/ 100 AP

WC Claims:
+ 94 Speed
2500/2500 Mystical Palm
500/500 Chakra Anesthesia
2500/2500 Chakra Enhanced Strength A Rank
1750/1750 Cherry Blossom Impact B Rank
500/500 Basic Medical Ninjutsu D Rank
500/500 Hangover Cure D Rank
1000/1000 Dragon Attacks Tiger
233/250 One Thousand Years of Death

Approved!
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:42 pm
Akira Namikaze wrote:

WC: 1356
TWC: 10,120
EXIT

Claims:
Completion of 5 D rank missions
2k ryo each (doubled with beloved presence) x 5 missions = 10k ryo
20 AP each (doubled with beloved presence) x 5 missions = 100 AP

WC claims:
+101 towards Vigor (bringing it to 111)
+4000 towards awakening Dojutsu to stage 2
+6000 towards awakening ketsuryugan stage 3
+120 towards the changing of my Weap spec to nin specialty (120/2000)

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum