Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Kage's Shadow
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

The wolf and the lamb Empty The wolf and the lamb

Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:12 am
They entered into Asuka's home, drenched from the rain that was still pouring outside. They would enter into Asuka's entryway, and he would turn over to her. Her attire was clung to her form, and he couldn't stop himself from staring. A certain hunger had been lit within him. The idea of them being exlusive seemed somewhat... safe to him. He was surprised by this, but part of him was disappointed that the hunt was over. This feeling was immediately extinguished when he saw her once again. He wasn't sure just what was happening to him, but his body began to act on impulse.

He grabbed both of her hands with his left hand, and he would pin them both to the back of her front door. Lifting her just enough to where her feet would leave the floor, having her dangle slightly in her new position. He would look at her in her pale, beautiful eyes, and he would stare into them for a moment before leaning in to whisper into her ear. "My little lamb. I don't actually know what has come over me. But I've been looking at you for such a long time. For so many years I have dreamed of you, yearned for you, obsessed over you." He would have his other hand begin to run his fingers along her side and up to the opening of the kimono, just along the collar bone. He would lift the edge and move it to the side, exposing just a little bit more of her skin.

He leaned his face forward and he brushed his lips against her soft, supple skin. As he kissed her skin, his hunger would continue to grow and the fire within his soul would continue to rage as he would smell the blood coursing through her veins, and he could feel her heartbeat begin to quicken, and her breath get caught in her throat. He would pull the kimono just enough to expose her shoulder, and he would keep kissing her skin for what would feel like an eternity. He wanted to keep going. But that wasn't his plan for his darling Asuka this time. He had far better plans for her, and if he was honest with himself, he wasn't sure he was ready to see such perfection unclothed just yet.

He would put the kimono back in it's place, and he would look deeply into her eyes, being less than an inch from her face. She would be able to feel his own breathing hasten, his eyes would be shaking and his body would feel weak. He had never felt this way performing these acts before, and he had done it so many times. But then again, this woman was no ordinary individual. She was perfection personified, and he wanted to savor every single moment that he had her within his arms.

He would close his eyes and lower back to the ground. He would kiss her gently on her cheek and pull away. "My love. You spoke that you needed a shower. I think that would be a marvelous idea.To be honest, I could use one myself. But what would you like first? Food? Or a shower?" He would put a hand on each side of her, pressing them against the front door, trapping her in place. He would whisper in her left ear, "The choice... Sweet Asuka... is yours." He would await her answer, and he would appease whichever she would choose. He had so many plans for this evening, and possibly tonight, and maybe even into the morning. He was going to draw this out, turning it into an intimate night, one that he had been dreaming of for years.

WC: 622
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Recipe Book
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

The wolf and the lamb Empty Re: The wolf and the lamb

Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:04 am
Upon entering her home, she would begin to ring out her drenched hair as she noticed Akira turn towards her. She’d watch his eyes as he looked over her body with a bit of hunger in his eyes. Asuka began to speak but before she could get a word out he quickly moved to grab both of her hands and before she knew it she felt herself pinned up against the door with her feet lifted off the ground. Her face would immediately redden as she found herself enjoying the position she now found herself in

He’d lean close to her and as he whispered into her ear she could feel his warm breath brush up against her cold skin. Shivers would shoot down her spine as reveled in the feeling of him being so close to her. He would call her his little lamb for the first time since the day of the spar, but instead of hating it like previously, she found herself enjoying the pet name. She felt his other hand running up her side as he informed her that he had been looking at her, even obsessing over her for quite some time.

She felt his hand make its way to her collarbone as he moved the clinging fabric to the side, exposing a bit more of her shoulder and neck area. As he placed his soft lips against her skin she’d let out a timid sigh of enjoyment and not fight against his advances. She would attempt to speak but would be unable to form the words she wanted to say. Instead, the only thing that escaped her mouth was ”A..Akira” in a breathless voice.

Her hands would tighten to form fists as she began to feel a sensation she hadn’t felt in quite some time. She had never been the affectionate type to those who weren’t her close friends, so the slightest touch from him felt like pure ecstasy as he began to shower her with affection. Far too soon however he’d pull away, place the kimono back in its original position, and come face to face with her once more. She noticed his breath quicken as his body trembled slightly. Was he getting nervous? She surely was as she gazed at him with an anticipated look, hoping that he would continue.

Instead, however, she’d feel her feet touch the ground as he released her from the position he held her in. A bit of her felt saddened by this, but the feeling quickly left as he kissed her cheek lightly. He then would mention that she had previously remarked that she wished to shower and eat, but also add that he wouldn’t mind getting one as well. While she contemplated her options, he would place both hands on the door behind her and lean in closely to whisper in her ear. She quickly became flustered as he offered that she should decide on what to do next. Her head was in a spiral, unsure of what the next move but knew she couldn’t keep him waiting. She’d shrink down slightly as he loomed over her, and with a nervous voice, she’d quickly respond.

”I uhm.. I think we uh… we should shower first. I need to get out of these soaked clothes. We could um.. We could shower together if you’d like, though you don’t have to if you wish to do it alone.”

She’d gulp slightly as she was unsure of what she would do if he accepted her request. Asuka would look at him sheepishly as she waited for his response.

WC: 607
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:54 am
Her skin felt so good against his lips, it's porcelain-like quality caused his entire body to go limp. "What is going on with me?" He thought to himself as he realized that he was having struggles with Asuka. He was out of breath, and completely out of sorts just at the sight of her shoulder. This became intensified when she would barely be able to get a whisper out, stuttering with his own name off of her lips. It was if he was doing this for the first time, with no idea of what he was doing. His body was trying to go through the motions that he had done for so long, but every instinct he had was seemingly thrown off by something.

Her hands woul clench into fists as he kissed her shoulder. He wanted more. He wanted to have her right now. He wanted to have ever aspect of her on the floor right here, their wet clothes spread all over the house. But he needed to breath, he needed to be patient. This was something he had dreamed about, obsessed over, he was going to relish in each moment, each breathless expression she could make would only intensifty his desire.

When he set her down, he could see that part of her wanted it to continue. She didn't want to stop. He wondered if she had done this before. He was certainly hoping he was going to live up to any expectations she may have had. His mind rushed with these thoughts for a moment. He would push them aside for now as he listened to her answer about the shower. She would speak in a way that caused his hunger to deepend. An unspeakable desire to do much to this woman, but he would do his best to listen carefully.

She would choose the shower, which he respected as that did sound lovely after they were drenched by the rain only a few minutes prior. But then she would offer the idea of them showering together and his heart exploded. The thought of her naked body mere inches away from him caused his mind to go into shock, as he didn't have the words to speak for a moment. His voice would caught in his throat as he continued to stare into her eyes, breathing heavily. He decided that he was unable to speak, so he could smile, kiss her on her cheek, and picked her up in a bridal carry and walked her through the house.

He placed her down as they entered the bedroom, the time came for them to undress. He would begin to pace from side to side. His face was panicked, if asked what was going on with him, he would explain. "I have no idea what is happening to me. I cannot seem to calm my nerves down. You are truly the most beautiful woman I've met or ever seen. My body seems to be falling apart just as the thought of this. Please forgive me. I just need a moment to catch my breath." He would take a moment, then he would turn to her. He would walk up to her and place his hands on her wet shoulders, "Can I help you... get ready for the shower?"

His words were faltering, breathless at best. He was feeling himself so enraptured just by the idea of her, let alone the idea of it all actually happening. If she accepted, then he would help her take off her outer layer, peeling it from her beautiful skin. He would make it an intimate event by slowly untying the band that kept the kimono together. He would brush his lips against her neck and as he exposed more of the shoulder, he would continue to kiss down her shoulder.

When he could no longer bear it, he would allow her to finish undressing herself. He couldn't quite steel his mind enough to see her fully undressed yet, as even now he was feeling so weak at the knees. He would usher himself away to the bathroom, where he would turn on the shower. He would begin taking off his own clothes, starting with his button up shirt.

One by one the buttons would come undone as his mind would continue to race. He was exploding currently and he couldn't quite get the lid back onto his nerves. He would peel the soaking wet button up shirt off of him, revealing the numerous scars and cuts into his back, but also revealing the beautiful artwork that had been placed on his body over the years. It would be then that Asuka would be coming in to the bathroom. He would turn to face her rather quickly, seeming to hide his back from her.

He would smile softly, with his face filled with color as he gazed upon her fully exposed body. He coughed slightly at the sight, being that his body was overwhelmed with energy at that moment. He would begin to take off his pants, still flustered in that moment. When he was fully exposed, matching Asuka, his face would become visibly red. But he would open the entrance to the shower, and motion for her to come in.

He was trying to hide a rather specific tattoo that he had gotten when he was still in the orphanage, it was an ornate writing of a rather peticular woman's name printed on his skin. It was her name, and he was rather embarrased to have gotten it, he was worried it would make him seem ridiculous. So he would try to hide his back from her as much as he could.
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:00 pm
Asuka would panic slightly after asking him to shower with her as it seemingly had stunned him. As he stared at her she would shrink away from him slightly, now a bit embarrassed for propositioning such a thing. She just figured that after what he had just done to her, he would be excited by such a thing, but it seemingly made him nervous as well. Her troubles would wash away as he leaned in and kissed her on her cheek. She would allow him to pick her up as he often did and carry her into her room. While they made their way to the bedroom she’d listen to his heart nearly beating out of his chest. Surely he had done this many times with many women, but with her, he seemed a bit hesitant. Was it because he was actually infatuated with her instead of it being just another night for him?

Her brain flooded with the possibilities of what was to happen to her tonight which both excited and scared her slightly. She had never been with anyone so intimately so she was unsure of what to expect in this moment. Asuka had been saving herself for the right guy, but she couldn’t help but desire to allow him to do as he pleased to her. She found herself becoming quite flustered as she imagined his body pressed up against her with them intertwined in a loving embrace.

He’d place her down once they arrived in her room and she’d watch as he anxiously paced back and forth. Did she really have this much of an effect on him? She had to know. Asuka would speak up, interrupting his train of thought as he seemingly was processing something. She would sound a bit embarrassed as she timidly spoke.

”My dear is everything alright? I hope I wasn’t too forward, I just assumed that it would be something you’d enjoy. If it’s too much please just tell me, I promise I won't be upset.”

Akira then explained to her that he was just nervous about everything. She’d give him a reassuring smile but not approach him seeing as he asked for a moment to breathe. Asuka would stand there silently for a few minutes, water drops from her soaking clothes could be heard hitting the wooden floor near her feet. The silence between them would soon be broken as he seemingly composed himself and began to walk over towards her. He’d lay his hands on each of her shoulders and ask if she’d allow him to help her undress.

She’d sheepishly accept his request with an alluring smile and a nod. Asuka would turn her back to him and allow him to untie the bow that held her kimono closed. He would begin to peel off the drenched fabric that clung to her body as he softly kissed down the side of her neck and her shoulder. She could feel herself subconsciously leaning into his affection and craving his touch even more so. However, he would soon stop before she was too exposed and quickly exit the room presumably to the bathroom.

Asuka would stand there for a few minutes as she contemplated her next steps. Asika craved to show him that she wasn’t just the meek and timid thing he presumed her to be. After contemplating her next moves she’d pull off the drenched kimono and follow him into the bathroom. Upon entrance, Akira would see her wearing a matching set of white undergarments with a bit of lace as decoration. She noticed him quickly turn away from her and she’d squint her eyes and tilt her head to the side with a confused look. Deciding not to talk about it, she’d simply shrug and walk her over to her washing machine with her back now to him. After placing the kimono inside she’d begin to slide off the rest of her attire. However, she would do it a bit slower than normal, hoping he was looking.

After throwing the rest of her clothes in the washing machine she motioned for him to hand his to her with a sweet smile. She’d watch as he finished undressing, and if he handed her his clothing she’d add it to the washing machine as well. As the steam from the shower began to fill the room her gaze lingered on him as she attempted to maintain her composure though it was obvious from the redness in her face that she was extremely flustered. Soon her gaze would break away from him as she collected a few towels and some washcloths from a nearby cabinet.

After everything was prepared Akira would open the glass door to the shower and usher her in. As soon as her body came in contact with the hot water she would let out a loud content sigh. She’d run her fingers through long white hair as she began to drench it once again. Goosebumps could be seen on her arms as she attempted to soak up the warm water that was now trickling down her body. She’d take a step back and allow Akira to take his turn. Then she’d grab a bottle of half-empty shampoo, squirt a bit into her hand, and massage the products into her hair.

Upon completion of her meticulous hair routine, she would move on to focusing more on her body. Asuka grabbed a bottle of rose-scented body wash and poured some on her washcloth before lathering up her body. As she was nearly done she’d give Akira a loving look and hold out her washcloth to him before speaking sweetly.

”You wash my back, I’ll wash yours deal?”

If he agreed she’d hand him her washcloth and turn her back to him. Before he began, she’d pull all of her hair to the front of her body and reveal her exposed back to him.

WC:990
Total WC: 1597[/color]
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:50 pm
He could barely contain himself. His mind had already turned to a strange pile of matter that didn't resemble a human organ. His breath was shallow, hastened, and filled with anticipation. It was different when he picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. Usually he did it with such confidence, but during this carry, he could barely look at her. His face was flushed with color. He couldn't explain just what was going on with him. "She's just a woman." He would think to himself. "I've been with plenty before." He tried to reassure himself, but he knew that this wasn't any other woman.

He thought of his history with this woman. Their years in the orphanage seemed so long ago, but he could recall the memories with her in moments. Singing her to sleep, lying with her to make sure she felt safe. Walking with her to school, carrying her books. Every moment with her was shining light within a depressing tableau of memories within his mind. He hated the orphanage, but he realized that his hatred didn't become realized until the day that she had been adopted. He hated that day, wasn't a day that passed that he didn't think of it.

As he held her within his arms, he couldn't feel her weight. She was so light, delicate, beautiful. He would glance down at her a few times when he would carry her to her room, but sweat would begin to build on his brow. He was... nervous. Every moment was a testament to his love for her. He hadn't saved his body for the right woman, he felt that he wasn't worth such a thing. But he had saved his heart for not just some right woman that he would hope to find, because he had already found her. He fell in love with her so long ago, but he stuffed it so far down below the surface, and it wasn't until she ripped it out of him by simply being her.

He could no longer take the idea of lying to himself, and to her. There wasn't anything in his life that he truly cared for. All except fo her. She would rest her head on his chest, and surely she would hear it pounding out of his chest, he felt nervous when he could feel his heart. Thoughts would invade his mind, thoughts of insecurity. Would she think him unmanly because he was so nervous? He would pace back and forth, and after he was done speaking, she would turn and allow him to help her undress.

He tried to help her undress all the way, but he would become flustered. For what felt like the first time, he would become truly flustered to the point of not having words. He left the room, allowing her to complete the act. As he retreated to the bathroom, he would hyperventilate, panicked at the thought of what was happening.

She would enter the bathroom shortly after, wearing nothing more than her undergarments. Akira would look for a few moments, gazing upon the truest form of a goddess. She would walk to the washing machine, and she would strip down the remaining attire. He couldn't stop himself this time, he gazed, he stared, in awe of what he was seeing. He finally was able to catch his breath, and he put on a facade of confidence. He watched as she would enter the bathroom, fully exposed to him. He would stare with his mouth slightly ajar as she would ask for his clothes, but he took a moment to truly react.

He would ultimately hand her his clothes, now that he was fully exposed to her. He had always been proud of what he had been born with, and the body that he built on top of it, but in this moment even he felt slightly underprepared for the situation. He watched as she turned around, and he could tell that her face was completely red, even though she was holding on to the confident facade, her redness completely betrayed her true emotions. He felt somewhat comforted by the fact that he wasn't the only one that was completely flustered in the moment.

She walked into the shower, and she would let out a beautiful sigh. The sound cause him to become a bit too excited. He took a moment to enter into the shower with her. But when he did, he felt like he was in heaven. He would brush against her skin, and he would gasp slightly. She would begin lathering her hair. He would just simply stand there and watch. Her showerhead was eye level to the giant redhead, but he was fine with it as it seemed to fit her perfectly.

She would take a step back to allow him into the water's trajectory. He took a step forward, and he would allow the water to pour over him. He would stop thinking for a moment, and just be in the moment. But it was then that he would forget that he had just exposed his bare back to her. She would see a scarred back, covered in whip and claw marks. There would tattoos covering his back, especially the tattoo that he sought to shield her from.

The tattoo would be that of a lamb with the name Asuka written into it's wool, it was curled up within the embrace of a white wolf that had it's body and tail go down the back side of his right arm. He would remember in a moment, and he would cut his washing routine short, turning back towards her hoping she had not seen that particular piece of his skin. She didn't seem to see it, as she would continue with their shower. She offered him a washcloth and said that she would wash his back, if he washed hers. Her would offer her a smile and would nod. He accepted the washcloth and she would turn around, shifting her hair to where it was all in front of her.

He would begin to wash her back gently, running the wash cloth across her back. His hunger would begin to rise, replacing the level of fluster that he could feel within him. When he was done washing her back. He would grab her arm gently, and turn her to face him. He would look her up and down once more, and he would squat down, pick her up, wrap her legs around his waist. Take a step forward to press her back against the shower's tile wall.

He would now be face to face, and eye to eye with his darling Asuka. He stared at her lips for a few moments. His mind was no longer thinking, he was purely acting on instinct. He would lean his face forward slowly, and with a gentle motion, he would press his chest against hers, and he would kiss her neck. At first it would be soft and gentle, but the farther he went up her neck, he would start to become more desperate.

He would pull back for a second, to then lean his face against hers. He would press his lips against hers. At first he would gently kiss her, not wanting to scare her. For what felt like the first kiss in his entire life, his mind went completely blank. He couldn't think about a single thing in the world. He couldn't think of his pain, his obsessions, or anything else. The only thing he could feel was her lips pressed against his. He would revel in every moment of it, passionately kissing his beloved Asuka, pressing her back against the tile wall. He would pull back his head for air, only to approach her once again.

Her bare body pressed against his was exhilarating, to the point that he could barely breath as he felt her skin pressed against his. He would continue this until he was stopped, or until the water went cold. He wanted nothing more than to feel her lips reciprocate his approach, and if she had no objections, he would hold her in his arms, keeping her safe as he would finally feel the one thing that he had been waiting for for his entire life.

wc: 1389
twc: 2961
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:56 am
As she felt the washcloth run up and down her back, she let out a few content sighs as she felt relaxed by his touch. Asuka would push her body up against his hand as he traced her back gently. She genuinely was still a bit shocked by how her life had drastically changed over the course of a few days. All this happened because she was jealous of Zansu, she couldn’t help but feel a bit silly in retrospect. Thoughts like this would race through her mind until he seemingly had finished. Before she could turn around on her own accord she felt his hand gently grab her arm and guide her to face him.

They both would seemingly look each other up and down as silence hung in the air. Asuka admired his well-sculpted body with a smile and a flustered expression. Without a word Akira squatted down, picked her up and she wrapped wrapped her legs around his waist. She’d place her left hand on his right shoulder, and her right hand would travel up the nape of his neck as she gently held onto him. As they gazed into each other's eyes for a moment Asuka held her breath.

She felt weightless in his arms and like nothing in the world could touch her. Every moment she spent beside him was a truly blissful experience. She yearned to stay with him like this for eternity and hoped that the rest of her life would be by his side. Her normal insecurities melted away whenever he was with her as he always showered her with affection. Asuka hoped that she brought as much bliss into his life as he had brought into hers.

Soon however she’d smile and let out a bit of a humming sound as he pressed up against her and began kissing her neck and collar area. She’d use the hand at the nap of his neck to scratch the back of his head gently, occasionally pulling on his hair. Asuka would close her eyes, allowing herself to be completely enraptured by the intense moment they were now sharing. Sometimes a few gasps for air would escape her mouth as she felt herself having a hard time breathing correctly.

He would then bring his face down towards her once again, lean slightly against her, and bring his soft lips to hers. Asuka felt euphoric as she followed his lead, allowing him to do as he wished. Nothing mattered more to her at this moment than enjoying her time with him as she melted into his embrace. She could feel her heart nearly pounding out of her chest as they continued this exchange.

They would be locked in this position for some time until Asuka felt the water getting cold. How she wished she could stay here forever, but she knew that was going to be unrealistic. She’d pull her lips away from his and rub her nose gently against his before sweetly speaking to him. No longer flustered or feeling timid in any way, Asuka’s voice was filled with desire as she spoke.

”Akira darling, we should probably get out seeing as we’ve used all the hot water. Why don’t we get out and make something to eat, please?”

WC:548
Total WC:2145
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:59 am
The sounds that she made while they embraced were no longer so overwhelming. As soon as his lips had met hers and the feeling of her reciprocating caused his anxiousness to fall away. Suddenly a surge of confidence burst within his body and soul. He pressed her against the tile somewhat harder, feeling her body heat radiate off of his own. Desperation filled his embrace as he felt her kiss him back. Pure ecstacy filled his mind as he could feel her perfect lips against his. He was no longer bound by fear, nor was he torn by anxiety. Now everything just felt perfect.

The water ran cold far too soon, the sting of the temperature drop was exhilarating in it's own regard. Shortly after his darling Asuka noticed it, she would pull away from his lips, detaching from the perfect moment that they had, but was cut too short by the water's temperature. She would rub her nose against his, and he would see something rather odd. When she looked to him, she was not the timid little lamb, no longer bound by her own anxiety. She looked calm, but her eyes seemed to match his own level of desire.

He would reluctantly pull away from her face, as he was hovering only millimeters from her, begging for another kiss. He wouldn't want to set her down, he loved the feeling of her legs wrapped around him too much, but realizing that he had to. He would squeeze her tightly, ensuring when she unwrapped her legs from his waist, she wouldn't fall. He would wait until her feet had touched the ground before finally releasing her from his arms. Quickly he would turn around and turn the water off so they would stop being pelted by ice cold water.

Grabbing the towels just outside the shower, he would throw one over his shoulder, and he would ask to help her dry off. Should she allow, he would run his hands covered in the towel along her body, feeling her perfect form, but still keeping it somewhat detached from his own hands. He wanted nothing more than feel her perfect skin with his hands, but he also wanted to make that specific act a special one and save it for the end of their time together. While he dried off her bottom half, he would slowly go down her legs, picking her right foot up off the ground, and after drying it, he would kiss the top of her foot. He would do the same to the left foot.

He wouldn't take long to dry himself, unless Asuka would do the same for him. Then he would allow her to take as long as she would like. He would then open the door, and they would both feel the heat from the shower dissipate into the chill of the house. He would walk out of the shower after his darling Asuka, staring at her the entire time she would be moving. He couldn't seem to pry his eyes away from such sculpted perfection.

Out of the shower, he would ask in a sweet voice, slightly alluring, but mostly with a cheer to him, like an excitement. "Could we... stay like this while we cook? Now that I have seen you.. I don't think I can honestly be okay without seeing you fully. I knew you were perfect, immaculately sculpted as if by some sort of divine being. But actually seeing you, it humbles me to think I could think still so lowly of your visage. Also, I feel more connected to you in our bare state. Would that be okay?"

If she said yes, then he would clap slightly as he would hug her. Feeling her bare body against his one more time would feel so perfect, so right. If she would say no, then he would obviously respect it and still try to give her a hug. He would walk into the kitchen, completely exposed and feeling free. He would decide that he would make her some fried rice with the spare ingredients that she had in her kitchen. If she wanted to help him cook, then she would be more than welcome to. But if she just wanted to relax at the dining room table, then he would just speak to her about general musings, unless she had any questions that she wished to ask him.

He would cook the dish rather quickly, having his back turned to her while he would do so. Speaking over his shoulder to her, he would speak to her when there was a lull in the conversation, "So, my love. Now that we are in love with each other and I have finally been given the greatest gift that there is to receive on this planet, which is your love. What does our life look like now?" He would finish serving the food as he finished asking his question.

Placing her plate down in front of her, and his in front of his spot at the table, he would look lovingly into her eyes and he awaited her answer to his question. He already had a thought in his mind as to what he wanted. It was the same thing that he had dreamed of for many nights in the orphanage and after the point that she had left. He had so many desires for their relationship. He knew there would be much to do to change his own life. He had many people that he had to tell that he would no longer be seeing them. He was leaving a life he had lived for several years, after all. But his mind was calm about it. He no longer worried or concerned himself with what was to happen to the life that he lived. Because now, he realized that the life that he had been depriving himself of, the one with her, was truly the life that he had wanted and even needed, all along.

WC: 1004
TWC: 3965
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:30 am
He seemingly agreed with her statement as he pulled his face away from hers and held her tightly to allow her to put her feet on the ground once more. After releasing her from his grip he would turn around to turn off the now nearly freezing water, exposing his back to her. She’d gaze at the various markings and tattoos on his back as she admired him. One in particular caught her attention, however, unlike the others, it was just a bit faded from age. She’d immediately become flustered once again as she gazed at her name forever engraved on his back. This did catch her a bit off guard admittedly, but its existence only reassured her of his affection towards her.

Akira then leaned out of the shower and grabbed a towel for both of them. Her face would flush a bit as he offered to dry her off but her face would still wear a happy smile. She’d agree to his request and allowed him to begin toweling her off. Asuka would assist him, lifting her arms and moving her body as needed. She loved the feeling of his hands gently caressing her body. She’d watch as he made his way down each of her legs and would blush significantly as he gave a small peck to the top of each of her feet once he had finished.

After he finished Asuka would offer the same kindness he just showed her. He’d hand her the towel and she would begin with his chest. She wouldn’t make eye contact at this moment as she felt flustered by the situation. Soon she would move on to his back, where once again she gazed lovingly at her beautifully written name. She was unsure if he felt embarrassed by it since he was so quick to attempt to hide it from her before they entered the shower. Asuka found the gesture quite cute and often thought of getting a tattoo herself but could never find one that held much significance.

She’d put the towel in her left hand as she used her finger to trace her name on his shoulder. As she did this she’d speak up in a sweet, loving voice.

”Your tattoos are immaculate my love, I think I’d like to get some one day. If I ever get one, would you go with me? I’m not a big fan of needles and am really only used to the ones in the hospital.”

Soon she’d finish drying him off and he’d open up the bathroom door allowing the chilly air from the rest of the home to flood into the warm bathroom. He then was the first to step out and Asuka followed. She nearly slipped as she stepped out herself but quickly was able to grab his arm to prevent her from falling. Asuka looked a bit embarrassed as she released his arm and stood up straight once more. She had always been rather clumsy and found herself even more so in her flustered state.

He would turn to her and request that they remain unclothed for the time being. For a moment she’d contemplate the safety of cooking while naked, what if something hot spilled on one of them? However, as he mentioned feeling more connected to her in their current state, her worries left her mind and she would agree to his request. She agreed with him on this, the feeling of their skin pressed together was electrifying, to say the least, and she desired for that to continue.

He’d hug her happily before walking towards the kitchen, before she exited however she would wrap her hair up in a towel to help it dry a bit faster. Quickly she’d follow him out and make her way into the kitchen as well. She’d be paranoid for a moment as she scanned each window to ensure the blinds were shut, which thankfully they were. Asuka noticed that he had quickly gotten to work preparing dinner for the both of them and made her way over to the dining table. She’d sit patiently as she admired him, she knew that he wasn’t fond of cooking or eating for that matter. But for her, he seemingly would do anything she needed.

Asuka felt lucky to have such a man in her life as she lovingly gazed at him. She never thought that they would end up together as she always felt that she wouldn’t be able to provide him with the life he wanted. Even now she wondered if he would still remain infatuated with her after some time passed and she became his only regular. Though she hated the middle-aged woman from the bar, a bit of Asuka feared that she’d be tossed to the side eventually like she had been told. Was his obsession with her simply due to his inability to have her at the time? She tried to push these thoughts to the side as she tried to enjoy the moment but was unable to completely rid herself of them.

They would talk about some rather mundane things as he prepared their meal as she didn’t want to distract him too much from his task. Though as it was finished he’d dish out the servings and place them on the table before asking her what their life would look like now. There were a million things that came flooding into her mind as the question left his mouth. Asuka wanted to experience so many things with him, she wanted to show him how great his life could now be if he would accept her assistance. She’d think for a moment as she compiled her thoughts, not wanting to say something too forward. Eventually, she would speak up in her normal calm but sweet voice as she gazed lovingly into his eyes.

”Honestly, I was thinking we could move in with each other. I know you mentioned wanting to wake up and fall asleep with me, so I figured if we lived together we could easily achieve it. I’d prefer that you move into here seeing as I’ve fallen in love with the place, however, if you want we could discuss my moving into your home. Though I have quite a few things I’d need to pack away if that’s what we end up deciding. Oh! Also, if you don’t feel comfortable taking such a large step that’s completely fine too! I just want to make you happy is all.”

She’d look a bit sheepish as she poked at the food placed in front of her. Asuka knew that it would be quite a daunting task to pack all of her things, she had grown rather fond of collecting all kinds of nickknacks over the years and was worried some may break in the move. Though she would do whatever he felt more comfortable with, as she desired to be with him each night and day. At most times she dreaded being around others, but with him, she felt the need to be with him at all times.

WC:1188
Total WC: 3333
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:19 pm
He would turn his body and she would dry his chest, he would look down toward her body, and he would still be stricken with awe. He would turn his back to her so she could dry him off, then she would touch the place that he knew the tattoo was, his body would stiffen for a moment. He had forgotten about it, but he did know that there was no way that he could truly hide it from her in their current situation. The feeling of her fingers tracing along his back caused him a great deal of pleasure, he would think of other places that he would want her to touch for a brief moment, but then he would push the thoughts away, trying to calm and relax his body.

He had seen many women unclothed, exposing themselves completely to him. But he had never seen such a body that was perfectly crafted and sculpted in every way. It nearly brought a tear to his eye that such perfection existed. She commented on his tattoos, saying that they were immaculate. He would smile at the idea of her getting a tattoo, "I would love to go with you should you ever consider getting a tattoo. I would recommend that you get one that has significant value to you. Something that truly tells a story. It helps with never regretting such a permanent thing." He would place his left hand on her chin, exposing her neck to the side, "I think you'd look great with a small piece right..." He would lean in close and kiss her on the area where the tendons connect with her shoulder, just above her collarbone, "there." He would smile and they would get out of the shower.

They headed to the kitchen together, and he would turn towards her as they walked, not being able to take his eyes off of her body. "Truly, love. Your body is by far the most amazing I've ever seen. Your beauty knows absolutely no bounds." He would say as he began cooking. While he cooked, they would have marvelous small talk, and he would hang on to every word. She agreed to be in the house naked, something that he didn't realize just how much he truly wanted and needed. He would turn every now and then and he would catch her gaze at him with a burning love in her eyes. It made him feel secure in himself for the first time in a long time.

He would serve his beloved the food that he had made for her, and they would speak more about what their lives looked like together. She would think for a few moments, then she would speak. She would bring up the idea of moving in together, and Akira's heart would explode. His mind would rush with the idea. He knew that he was staying with her a lot the last couple days, but the mere thought of them being at this level was the most encouraging thing he had ever heard. The moment she would bring up moving together, he would immediately speak, "Yes. I would be honored to live with you. Sorry for sounding so excited. But there is nothing I would want more." He knew that he interrupted his darling, but he couldn't help himself.

"I would be glad to move here. My home is rather... vacant. It wouldn't take much time for me to empty it. I would hate for you to have to uproot your whole dwelling to move in to the rather more... discarded part of town. Give me but a day and I can be fully moved in I can promise you that." He would smile, then he would think for a moment.

"Darling." He would begin as he would walk around the table and kneel beside her. He would gaze at her body, with some hunger, but with a feeling that he had never felt before, a desire for connection. "I want to be with you. I want to become one with you. I know you may not be ready for such a step. But I've never truly been with a woman that I have cared about, it's always just been flings that didn't even provide me a moment of true bliss." He would place his hands onto hers, "I want you to be my first true love. In both body and soul. I know you may have had others before me, so don't feel as though this needs to feel the same for you. But I love you, and I want to share my love with you my beautiful Asuka."

Should she accept, then he would stand to his feet, and he would offer to carry her to what is now 'their' room. With her in his arms, her bare skin pressed against his own, he felt confident, empowered, even. He would have his head over hers, with his cheek pressed against her forehead, keeping her in a safe embrace. When they would get to their room, he would carry her over to her bed and lower her gently on the linens that covered the mattress.

His heart would race at the sight of her body in a neat little form on the bed. He would climb into the bed directly next to her, and he would pull the blankets over them. He would start with leaning in to her face, using his left hand to guide her face towards his and he wouldn't kiss her with fervor, but instead with a gentle brush of the lips. He would go down from her lips to her cheek, then to her neck. He would kiss down her body until he would get to her thighs.

He would smell her skin, feel the blood pumping through her body, her heart was beginning to race and pound uncontrollably. He would bare his teeth and he would bite down on her thigh, just hard enough to break the skin. He would begin to drink the blood that began to seep out of her. He would lick her thigh clean of the blood and he would watch as the bleeding would stop after he applied pressure to the newly acquired wound.

The blood was sweet, it caused his body to burn with desire and a heat that she would notice a slight difference in the feeling of his body against hers. He would kiss back up her body until he would arrive back to her face. He would look into her eyes as things would continue going farther. "I love you Asuka." He would say as he peered into her beautiful pale white eyes.

WC: 1118
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:50 pm
She would stop speaking but still look at him happily after he cut her off mid-sentence. Asuka figured he was just as excited as she was about the proposition. After he finished, she would finish her inquiry about whose home they should live in. She felt relieved that he believed her home would be best, admittedly she didn’t want to pack up all her small trinkets so she was happy that he agreed. He would then reassure her that it would only take about a day to move his belongings over. She’d give him a slight bow and offer to help him, Asuka would then mention that she was interested in seeing his home if he allowed.

He would then stand, walk over to, and kneel in front of her. She’d turn her body away from the table and towards him as he approached. Her face would redden as he suggested their next activity, though she was able to hold a somewhat neutral expression. However, her expression soon changed to an embarrassed look as he mentioned her previous intimate encounters, to which she had none. There were a few times when she had found somebody who would fill the role, but she never felt comfortable enough with anyone else.

She would take a few minutes as she tried to compile her thoughts into words. Asuka felt as flustered as she had ever been in her entire life, and her brain was short-circuiting slightly. She averted her gaze from his and she gulped slightly as she tried to form some sort of cohesive thoughts. Once she had finally calmed down slightly she’d look back into his eyes as she began to speak timidly once again. As she spoke she’d reach out a delicate hand to caress his face gently.

”I want to be with you too. However, you need to know that I only have knowledge of it from my medical studies and have no actual experience, so I ask that you be patient with me”

Asuka would remove her hand from his face as he stood and offered to carry her into their bedroom. Once he had picked her up, she would enjoy the sensation of his warm skin pressed up against hers. Soon they found themselves in their room, and he placed her on the bed gently. She’d watch as he admired her for a moment before climbing into bed beside her and pulling the blankets up over both of them. Asuka would allow him to take the lead seeing as he was significantly more experienced than her in this particular field.

Gently he’d guide her face towards him before softly kissing her delicate lips. She’d close her eyes and place a hand gently on the back of his head as he made his way down to her inner thigh. Asuka would wince slightly and gently clutch the back of his head as he bit down and pieced her skin with his teeth. She felt a big euphoric sensation as the stinging of the small amount of pain coursed slightly through her body. A few breathless gasps for air would escape her mouth, as she attempted to maintain her composure. If this was all he required of her to assist in his blood obsession, she felt as if she could easily handle it.

Normally when she hurt herself, she would use one of the healing techniques that she recently learned. Now, however, this seemed to be a wound she wished to not heal from. The small amount of pain added an amplified feeling of ecstasy as she felt him kiss back up her body, and stop at her face. She’d open her eyes to see him leaning over her once more, gazing at her with an affection it look. Asuka would give him an alluring smile as he told her that he loved her, she looked to be no longer flustered and sheepish as she looked lovingly up to him. Her demeanor would change back to the more confident and enticing one she had momentarily had in the shower. She’d pull him down towards her and kiss him on the cheek a few times before whispering in his ear.

”I love you too my sweet”

(fade to black)

WC:711
Total WC: 4044
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum