Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
15 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Recipe Book
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

A new morning with the lamb and the wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: A new morning with the lamb and the wolf

Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:14 am
Asuka would gaze at him softly as he caressed her cheek, and spoke sweetly. She listened intently to his words, truly wanting to understand him. From her time at the orphanage she felt like there had been situations like this before, however, she had a hard time recalling if the rumor was true or not. The other children there were often off-put by him, but Asuka had always been comforted by his presence. She often found herself ditching her other friends to hang out with him and Zansu.

She’d move her uninjured hand on top of the hand that held her face, and rub it slightly. She would feel herself relax a bit as the word “darling” escaped his lips in a comforting tone. As he explained what happened she maintained eye contact and attempted to hear the truth in his words. Unfortunately, she didn’t believe she knew all there was about the man standing before her. Though they grew up together, it seemed as if Akira was always performing for others. Recently she saw him work his charms while they bartered, and that was seemingly what he was doing to her now. She watched his personality switch once he realized what he had done to her. Asuka was unsure if he was regretful of the choices he made, or regretful that he may have shown more than he wanted to her.

After he kissed her hand then began to apologize, she would shake her head lightly and smile sweetly, no longer holding the gentle, neutral expression she had up to this point. She’d begin speaking in a sweet voice ”Akira, I think you’re mistaken. I’m not frightened by you or your actions and never have been. You don’t need to apologize for what you did, honestly, it’s alright. I should be sorry for making you take the job in the first place… you seemed apprehensive but I just decided for us. Also, you had to ruin your shirt for me, which I will be giving you ryo for.”

Her voice would trail off slightly at the end of her statement and would break eye contact finally. She’d look down at her feet as she mentally chastised herself for speaking too much. If he responded, Asuka would simply listen, but not have too much else to say on the matter. Quickly the conversation would come to a close, and they’d continue their walk to the mission location. She would reach for his arm one more and hold tightly to him if he allowed it.

Soon they would come upon a mundane-looking home, however, the front of it was speckled with various kinds of markings and crude drawings... The two of them would approach the home, and an elderly man would answer. Asuka would attempt to take the lead this time if Akira would allow her. She’d bow to the man as he answered the door, then explain that they had been hired to take care of the graffiti on his home. The man would explain that it was his grandson who had done it, he was upset that the man didn’t buy the correct birthday gift. He would sigh, seemingly frustrated with the situation.

Asuka would calmly reassure the man, telling him that they would take care of the mess in no time. Her relaxed aura would seemingly make the man feel at ease, at least for the time being. He would then explain that he had all the brushes and cleaning supplies required to complete the job, which Asuka was relieved to hear. She didn’t even think about potentially needing to bring their own.

The man would quickly fetch the supplies they needed, and soon the two of them would start cleaning. After discussing how to split up the home, they would begin to slowly remove the graffiti. The cleaner the man had given them was rather strong, and Asuka could feel her hand burning slightly as she scrubbed the home. Occasionally she’d wince as a bit of the cleaner would splash on her hurt hand, causing pain to shoot through her body. She would attempt to hide this from Akira, but if he was paying attention to her at all it could plainly be seen. However, no matter how much her hand throbbed she was dedicated to finishing the job.

She would attempt to use her speed to her advantage, ensuring to clean in the most optimal manner. Mostly she’d keep to herself as she focused intensely on the task, however, if Akira spoke to her she’d respond politely. She’d never ignore him, even as she went throughout her days, she would often find herself imagining what she thought he was doing.

A few hours passed and it was nearly lunchtime, thankfully they completed the task right on schedule. They would inform the man of their completion, and after his careful inspection, he agreed that they had done a well enough job. Payment was exchanged and the two of them began to leave. Asuka would inform Akira that she had promised the children at the orphanage they grew up in that she would come by and teach them how to make cookies. She requested that he join her, telling him that the place sometimes makes her nervous.

If he agreed the two of them would begin walking over to the orphanage, arms interlocked as before. If he rejected Asuka would say her goodbyes and rush off.

WC 911
Total WC; 3704
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Kage's Shadow
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu

A new morning with the lamb and the wolf - Page 2 Empty Re: A new morning with the lamb and the wolf

Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:41 pm
Her pale complexion, his porcelain skin matched so well together, perfect compliments to one another. Her perfectly crafted face nodded slightly when he apologized. Her small and delicate uninjured hand rose to meet the hand that caressed her face, and she would press against it, rubbing lightly on the edges of it. He was sure that she had questions, he was sure that there was doubt. But he knew that now was not the time to address what he truly was beneath this mask, what truly lied in wait, what lurked within his diabolical mind.

She would speak sweetly to him, her words soft and calm as they rushed across the air into his own mind. Her words had an ethereal feature to them, simply gliding across his conciousness like the beautiful fleet footed animal she reminded him of. Suddenly he had a surge of desire swell within him, his eyes would grow hungry with her honeyed words, and his mouth would salivate. But he quelled those passions, and cooled his desires. This woman had a certain hold over him, something that he didn't care to think on too often, lest it give her power over him as well. He dwelled on it no longer and he lowered his hand and she wrapped her arm around his.

"Well, my sweet little lamb. We are destined to be together for some time again. We shall make haste and enjoy every moment we have together. But with your arm pressed against mine, I feel as though I can topple mountains, darling." The two then departed, as he would guide them expertly away from his home, not wanting her to know where he lived, as he knew that would only cause more cause for concern for his malleable and loving little lamb.

Soon they would to a quaint domicile, a lonely little home with a basic exterior. He had nothing against basic exteriors as his own home very unassuming, as he did that on purpose when he purchased the home. Asuka deemed it necessary to approach the home, and she knocked on the door. He didn't fight her at all, knowing that there was little getting in this little one's way when she had decided what she wanted. An elderly man opened the door and greeted the two. It was then that Akira noticed the reason she chose this home, it had crude markings and graffiti on the side of it. "Pity. I hadn't even noticed." He thought to himself, his perceptive abilities waned when he was with her, but he wasn't sure why.

He shrugged it off and the two would begin their cleaning task that was decided while he was too busy memorizing every angle of Asuka's face, something he was not trying whatsoever to be sutble about. The older man was off and brought them back a few cleaning supplies. He knew that the cleaning supplies that they would be using would be harmful to her freshly injured hand, so he would be sure to hand her a scrub brush with a long handle, just to be sure that she didn't have to deal with any uneccessary pain. He would take off his coat, revealing his torn white button up shirt. The tear would have gone up the side slightly from the wearing it after the tear was done, and it would reveal the tattoos that went up his side, a snake's coil reaching up to the moon. It would also reveal a handful of cuts on his side. From a rather fresh wound he would have sustained from one of his nightly clients.

After about an hour, the tear on his shirt was beginning to bother him. So he decided to pull the shirt off completely. This would reveal his entire torso, the perfect sculpted physique with cuts and bruises on his back. He had completely forgotten about them at this time, so he would continue to work with his shirt off for the time being. His tattoos would look partially seperated with the scars that were healing along his back, where it looks like he had been whipped.

He brushed the best he could, continuing to spray the cleaner, using his strength to buff out the damages that had been done to the man's home. A few hours would pass by and he took a few steps back, grabbed Asuka with his left hand, wrapping it around her waist and bringing her up to his side, pressing his skin against her blouse. "Well, darling. It looks like our work here is done, you did a marvelous job. I hope that using that brush didn't cause your hand too much trouble, eh?" He would grab his overcoat and throw it over his shoulder, folding his shirt and he would carry it to the man's front gate. He knew what needed to happen next, but he wanted her to be spared from the sight. He needed to return home.

He told her that he would be right back, and he would sprint off. He would go to his home to retrieve a fresh shirt, then he would return only ten minutes later. He would be wearing a clean, black button up shirt with a burgundy tie. He would walk up to Asuka, caress her face lightly, then place a kiss directly on her cheek. He would look to her in her eyes, "Thank you for being patient, darling. Shall we continue?" Should she accept, they would be off and they could continue their day out on the town for whatever job may come to them next.

WC: 936
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:26 pm
As they were cleaning Asuka couldn’t help but notice the scarring, and recent marks on his body. She knew he trained himself hard, but perhaps he was going too far. His body looked beaten and bruised, almost looking like he had been whipped. She wouldn’t stare at him, not wanting him to feel judged by the state his body was in. She felt a mix of sadness and anger as she looked over his scarred flesh. She was sad to see her friend in such bad shape, and angry at whoever, or whatever caused the marks to appear in the first place. For the time being, she wouldn’t comment on it, not wanting to pry too much into his personal life. However, she would remain concerned for him. She also greatly admired the art that painted his body, she had always wanted to get a few tattoos but was too afraid of needles to actually get any done.

As he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in close she could feel the warmth of his body pressed up against her side and smell the sweet smell of his sweat. Rarely were they this close, and she could feel herself growing flustered by his apparent affection towards her. Looking up to him with pink cheeks she’d thank him for the assistance, and reassure him that her hand was feeling alright. Though it hurt still, the pain seemed to ease away as his attention turned towards her.

After letting go of her, he would request that she wait for him to return to which she immediately agreed. She’d always wait for him, if he asked something of her, regardless of what it was, she would usually end up agreeing with him. He would quickly depart, leaving Asuka alone near the man's house. The streets on the outskirts of the village had always made her a bit uneasy, she had heard rumors of all kinds of nefarious deeds happening there. Anxiety began to swell up within her, and she couldn’t help but panic internally as she carefully observed her surroundings.

Soon he would return to her, she would be standing in the same spot he had left her, seemingly to not have moved a muscle. Her body would visibly relax as he approached her and most of the anxiety would leave her mind. Once again he’d caress her cheek, however, this time leaning in to kiss the other. She would immediately become flustered once more, this obvious from the pink now forming on her cheeks. Without even a thought, as his lips left her cheek, she would reach her hand out and grab his tie quickly but gently holding his gaze at eye level. When he finished speaking, and without hesitation, she’d lean in and kiss his cheek in return.

Upon realization of what she had just done, Asuka released him and began apologizing for wrinkling his tie slightly. ”Akira.. I’m so sorry, I‘m not sure what came over me just then. You don’t need to thank me for waiting on you, I’d do anything for you after all so simply standing there was no issue. I’m just happy to have you back by my side dear”

WC:540
Total WC: 4244
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:30 am
He didn't like leaving her behind. He knew that there were some less than savory people within this area of the village, but he didn't want to risk her seeing his home. He could imagine that she would feel comfortable with the idea of a blood altar sitting at the corner of his living room. He wanted to share more with her, he wanted to share everything with her, but he was afraid. But why was he afraid? He knew that people were aware of his obsession with blood. But he didn't think that his little lamb would be as accepting as he would like about the situation, so it was worth leaving her for only a few moments.

When he asked to be right back, she simply agreed. There was no thought, no worry that he would be leaving for good, she trusted him. It was something that he was surprised by. He often thought of this woman, and how trusting she was, even to those that didn't deserve it. He was certainly one of them, but yet, she trusted him anyway. When he returned to her, she was standing in the exact same spot as when he had left her, he was so pleased to see that she didn't leave or run at the first chance she saw when he had his back turned, he was beginning to trust this woman. This was something he thought was impossible for him to do.

He went and leaned in to kiss her on the cheek, and in the very same moment, he felt a pressure on his own cheek. "She... kissed me?" He thought for a moment. His cheeks began to fill with color. What was going on with him? He had been kissed by many women, all shapes and sizes, all manner of social class, but this time he was blushing. He was stunned, leaning over, still about to remove his face from hers. He couldn't find a muscle in his body that wanted to move.

She would apologize for kissing him, saying that she wasn't sure what had come over her. His cheeks, still flush, a stark comparison to his pale complexion, continued to radiate with color as he turned to face her. He would look in her eyes and speak, "Did you just call me... dear?" He would stand up as he looked down towards her, "Did you just kiss me?" His mind was rushing with thoughts, unsure of what was happening to him.

He would wrap his arms around Asuka's waist, pick her up and look her right in the eyes. "That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me, Asuka." He would lean his face towards Asuka's and nuzzle her, rubbing his nose along her cheeks, kissing her cheeks again and again. After he had completed his barrage of affection, he would set her down, only to change position in his carry. He would sweep her off her feet and cradle her in his arms.

"My darling. You aren't walking. No one as beautiful and as sweet as you, walks. Simple as that." He would begin to speak to all of the people that they would pass as they walked closer to the rest of the village. He would say things like, "This woman here? Yeah she is the queen of this village." and "You are looking at the most beautiful woman that has ever graced these village's walkways!" He would be loud and slightly obnoxious, but he would do it all with joy in his heart, overflowing with appreciation for the woman he now held in his arms.

He would look down to her with the kindest eyes he had probably ever had grace his face, "Where to, my sweet, wonderful, beautiful darling?"

WC: 615
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:34 am
Asuka noticed him stop moving, and for a moment she panicked. Was he upset that she reciprocated his affection? She would see his face turning red, and become slightly confused. She’d never seen him blush before, he had always made her flustered but surprisingly she had caught him off guard. She watched as emotions flooded his brain and unsure of what to she remained still. She’d watch as he stood up to his full height, looming over her slightly. She would immediately attempt to apologize as he questioned her actions, however before she finished speaking he would he’d cut her off by sliding his arm around her waist and picking her up.

She would giggle happily and wrap her arms around his neck, interlocking her fingers at the nap of his neck as he showered her with affection. In this moment she realized that she wasn’t feeling flustered, or nervous about what he’d say next, she just felt happy. She felt weightless in his arms, and all anxiety left her in this moment. He was showing her a glimpse of his genuine self as he repetitively kissed her cheek and she was glad to have impacted him so. She had often seen him interacting with women, causing them to be the ones blushing, however, it seemed as if he found himself in a similar situation. He would then begin to put her down, but to her surprise, he simply was changing her position.

Now cradling her in both arms, she’d lean more into his chest, nuzzling into him slightly. In this moment she found herself enraptured by him, though she couldn’t think of the other women in his life that felt this way about him. However, she wasn’t going to allow those thoughts to consume her and decided to let the issue rest. As they walked she attempted to hush him when he exclaimed that she was the queen of the village. Though no such thing existed, she didn’t want to get in trouble with the Raikage so she asked him to keep that to himself.

Upon asking about their destination, Asuka would say ”I need to go to our orphanage, I know we both have some issues concerning our prior home but I told some of the children I’d be by to help them learn how to bake some cookies. It should be a quick stop, so if we stay close together I’m sure we’ll be alright. You can wait outside if it’s an issue for you, I wouldn’t want to make you uncomfortable. Though I’d love to bake with you again, just like when we were kids.”

She offered him a sweet smile as she placed her hand on his chest and looked at him with puppy dog eyes. If he agreed the two of them would make their way to the orphanage, however, if he declined she’d simply ask to be put down and then thank him for his help today before heading to the orphanage.

Soon they’d arrive at the large, looming they once called home. She had been here multiple times on her own to spend time with the kids, and to lend a helping hand when needed so she wasn’t too nervous about returning. She knew that Akira had some complicated feelings toward the place, so she would keep an eye on him for any signs of distress. As they approached the door, Asuka would ask that he put her down so she could at least seem a bit professional. After landing Asuka rubbed his arm lightly and opened up the entrance door.

Walking through the halls was a bit nostalgic for her, she didn’t have the worst time here but it still would stir up some negative emotions for her. Everything was seemingly the same as before, right down to nearly the same furniture and decorations. As they made their way to the front desk, they were greeted by an elderly woman who recognized them immediately. Coming out from behind her desk, the old woman would wrap Asuka up in a tight hug nearly crushing her and gushing over her. Asuka would blush as the woman complimented her but also chastised her for not visiting enough. She had spent a lot of time with this woman when she was a child, so they had a rather strong bond.

The woman would turn her attention to Akira next, reaching up to his face she’d pinch his cheek lightly before flooding him with compliments as well, then chastising him in a similar manner. Asuka often thought of this woman as her grandmother, and she couldn’t help but giggle as she gave Akira a hard time. After pleasantries were exchanged Asuka would inform her that they were here to teach some of the kids how to bake some simple cookies. The old woman would look delighted at her statement and would tell them she would gather some of the children and meet them in the kitchen.

Asuka quickly agreed and then led Akira to the kitchen, both of them knew exactly where to go so it was easy to get there. Upon entering the kitchen Asuka would pull her long white hair up into a tight bun, though a few stray hairs dangled in her face. She would pull off her top, revealing a black tube top that exposed her mid-drift, she figured the kids may be upset by the drops of blood that speckled her sleeves. From a closet, she’d pull out two black aprons, one for herself and the other for Akira. Pulling on the apron and tightly tying it in the back accentuated her curvy body. From the same closet she’d pull out a small first aid kit, she had used this many times when she was first beginning to develop her passion.

Quickly she’d unwrap the makeshift bandage from her left hand, exposing the wound. Thankfully the bleeding had completely stopped, and upon inspection, the cut wasn’t as deep as she originally thought. She’d wash her hands gently, not wanting to agitate the wound and risk it opening once again. After patting them dry, she’d ask Akira to assist her in wrapping the wound using the supplies in the first aid kit. If he agreed she’d hold out he hand for him, attempting to remain still as he carefully dressed the wound. If he declined she would do it herself, though slightly struggling in the process.

With all the supplies and required tools now placed out in front of them they waited for the children to arrive. The old woman would usher in roughly 6 kids, of all ages and backgrounds. Asuka radiated with joy as she watched them enter the room, she was familiar with most of them so she waved happily as they entered. Asuka felt at ease in this environment and seemingly came out of her shell completely.

Flawlessly she’d lead the lesson, ensuring that Akira was involved as much as he wished. She knew that long ago he also loved cooking, he was the one that sparked her interest in the hobby, to begin with. However, she was unsure if he found happiness in it now that he had grown into new habits. As she showed the children how to prepare the batter Asuka would speak in a slow and calm voice, hoping that the kids were easily following. Soon the batter was completed, and she’d ask Akira for assistance in portioning out each cookie. With that finished she would place them into the oven to bake for roughly 15 minutes. While waiting for them to be completed, Asuka would inform the kids that she had grown up here in the orphanage, and tell them a bit about the good memories she had here. She would invite the kids to speak of their own experiences and ask any questions they may have had.

Soon the timer would beep, and she’d pull them out of the oven. After giving them a few minutes to cool she’d hand each kid, and Akira a beautifully baked sugar cookie. With the lesson completed, she would thank them for joining her, and the old woman would usher the kids out of the room. Her cheery demeanor would drop as the last child left the room, turning back to her normal neutral state. It took a lot out of her to act like that, and she was now nearly mentally exhausted.

She’d turn to Akira, and give him a thumbs up before saying  ”Well how do you think that went? They seemed to enjoy the cookie at least, did you have fun?”

She’d give a tired smile as she looked at him, waiting on a response.  

WC:1458
Total WC: 5702
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:22 pm
She would speak of the orphanage, and his thoughts immediately turned dark. The sleepless nights, the aching for a home, the fights, the pain that he felt knowing that he was unwanted and other more... sinister memories. It dwindled his determination. "I... I don't know about me returning to the orphanage.' His confident facade would fade away for a moment. He still cradled her, not wanting to let her go. He would even bring her closer to his chest, squeezing her gently, as if she was a stuffed animal and he was a child once more.

Her scent would pass through his nose, and suddenly he felt more sure of himself. His body would relax due to her influence and he would begin to breath normally again. He looked down to her lovely face and he would exhale, "But as long as I'm with you. I think I can survive even that place." He nuzzled her face one more time and they arrived shortly there after.

He would set her down and they began walking into the orphanage. The heavy wooden doors of the orphanage crak open, and he finds himself in a familiar yet unsettling embrace with his own past. The air inside, heavy with the scent of aged wood and an awful lingering musitness. It immeidatey evelops him, bringing him back to a time of unending hardships and loneliness. THe walls, adorned with faded paintings and the echoes of children's laughter, hold stories of countless souls that passed through these walls, including his own.

His return to this place holds a sense of confrontation with his past, and the ghosts that seem to linger within his mind. Each step deeper into the building stirs memories that he had suppressed for so long, a mix of neglect, loneliness, and a struggle for identity in a place that offered him so little. The hallways, narrow and dimly lit, seem to compress around him, urging darker memories to the front of his mind, nearing the surface. He could hear the voices surrounding him as he slept, the pain he felt. He quickly changed the topic in his mind, but he did not reach for Asuka in this moment.

He simply shambled through the halls, trying to follow wherever Asuka was leading them. His face would be slightly fallen and his spirit weakened in this moment. They arrived to a woman who was pinching his cheek, he had been completely consumed by his thoughts and didn't realize that they were speaking with another individual. She complimented him, to which he would smile weakly in response, praying this conversation would end. He got his wish and the woman told them to go to the kitchen.

Asuka agreed immediately and began leading Akira through the halls into the kitchen. As they entered the kitchen, Asuka would ask for him to help her cover her wound with actual bandages from the first aid kit. He shook his head and focused. He reminded himself that he was okay and tried to focus on the task at hand. He nodded his head towards her and he would wrap the bandages around her hand, ensuring that it was clean and free from any debris before wrapping her hand with the clean bandages.

The children began to enter the room, six children in total. Akira did what he could to clear his mind of the awful memories, and he tried to put his mask back on, carefully placing his cracked facade back on ever so carefully. "Hello, beautiful children." He would say with his usual charm, but if Asuka had been paying attention, she would hear the trepidation hidden in his words.

Asuka would immediately begin leading the lesson, to which Akira would simply aid her in any way that he could. He didn't love cooking any more, this place had sucked that pleasure dry from his soul. But during his time with Asuka, the enjoyment was still there. He watched as she would glide through the kitchen, from counter space to counter space, teaching these children how to make the cookies. He was in awe at her capability, and her grace.

He would help by portioning out the cookie dough and placing them onto the baking sheets, and he also made sure the ovens were preheated for the ability for the cooking was going to be done in good time. When they both put the cookies into the oven, they had to wait for 15 minutes for them to cook. During this time, she turned to the children and began explaining that she had been from the orphanage her self and continue to tell them about her experiences.

He would stay silent during this time, not wanting to tell his own memories. The only good memories he truly had of this place was Asuka and Zansu. But he didn't want to have the children feel as thought it was possible to stay in the orphanage for your entire childhood and have no one to actually want to claim you, so he remained quiet. He loved listening to the stories that Asuka would tell, but he knew that she didn't stay here her whole childhood, she was adopted. Something he was happy for her for, but something that he also felt jealous of.

The timer would ring and they would pull the cookies out of the oven, and he would take the job to place them on the cooling racks so they would not get too crispy. Akira was one that liked soft and chewy cookies, so he wanted to make sure that there were a few like that. Asuka would hand the cookies out to the children, and she would hand him one as well. Akira grabbed a cookie and handed one to Asuka, before he would touch the tip of her nose with a sugar covered thumb, winking at her as he did so.

The children would leave and their job was done, Asuka would suddenly turn back to her more neutral self, seeming to be mentally exhausted. She turned to Akira and asked him how he thought it went, and if he had fun. The questions were innocent enough, but he couldn't stop thinking about the awful place that they were in, the horrid memories that were flooding his mind. But even then he would smile and he would say, "I thought it went very well. You are a marvelous teacher, darling. One day when you have your own children, they will be the luckiest children on the planet. I did have fun, watching you perform your best for the youngest of the village was inspiring, my little lamb. Truly."

He saw that she was looking tired, and he would give her a delicate hug, wrapping his arms around her waist, and he would nuzzle her neck with his face. If she would let him of course. When he would detach he would speak quietly, "Now can we please leave? I don't think I can handle being here any longer."

He would then grab her by the hand and start leaving, winding through the hallways and desperately trying to find the door out of the building. If stopped, he would rush through the conversation, thanking them for their time and he would be nonchalant about him giving his time to the orphanage. When they left the building, he would return to his normal self. The mask being firmly placed back on his face and he could breathe easily once more.

He thought of the fun that she had cooking, and he thought of something that they could do, even as the sun was beginning to set. "Hey, sweet heart. There is a rather interesting traveler that has arrived, one of my clients were telling me about him. He is a man that states that he has tasted the best food that there is, and he has issued a challenge to wow him with someone's dish while he is here in Kumo. He stated that he would staying at one of the inns in the village for the next week, open door policy for those that want to participate. I think you and I could make something that would just blow him away, what do you think? We'll need a place to cook and my place is a bit... ummm... indisposed." He would look deep into her eyes, awaiting a response as he held her hand.

WC: 1409
TWC: 6684
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:06 am
Asuka would thank him for his kind words as he praised her for being a great teacher. As he spoke of her having a child, she couldn’t help but contemplate if she even wanted children in the first place. She was curious if Akira ever wanted children, she was unsure if she could see him becoming a dad, though she decided she wouldn’t bring it up for now.

She’d accept his hug and let out a relaxing sigh as he held her close. Agreeing that it was time to go, the two of them began moving out of the building. Asuka would mention they needed to stop in order to get their payment, but after would be able to leave. Thankfully they could collect it from the old woman who greeted them upon entry, and without any hassle, they were able to receive their ryo.

As they walked outside and away from the building, Askua watched his the tension leave his body. She knew that she had gotten lucky enough to be adopted at a relatively early age and didn’t have to endure too much mental distress while at the orphanage. He didn’t often tell her about the things that happened to him, wanting to shield her from them. She understood why he did it, but also felt like there was so much she didn’t know about the man in front of her. Thankfully now that they were out of the building, he seemingly was at ease.

As they walked Akira would turn to her and explain that one of his “clients” knew of a man who had made a rather odd request. However, she was intrigued by the proposition so she would agree to go with him.

She’d think for a moment before saying ”Well we absolutely could use my house. Though I’m unsure of what to make the man…

She’d move her head side to side cutely, trying to think of a dish that would be appealing to a man of such refined taste. She couldn’t help but think of one of her favorite meals her mother made her when she was young. A fresh bowl of tonkatsu would do the trick, in her mind nothing would beat its taste and it was relatively simple to make.

She’d bring up her idea to Akira, and give him a brief description of how it’s made hoping he’d agree with her. She also mentioned that they would need to stop by the market in order to pick up the proper ingredients, but would say she’d pay for it all. If he agreed the two of them would begin walking to the closest market.

She’d have her arm wrapped around his as usual if he allowed her. At some point, she’d look home with a curious look on her face and say ” You mentioned earlier that if I had kids, they’d be the luckiest children on the planet. Since then I wanted to ask you something. Do you ever want kids Akira? I’m unsure if I even do..”

WC:513
Total WC:6215
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:35 am
She wrapped her arm around his and they began to walk. She would mention a dish idea she had, a bowl of ramen, tonkotsu to be exact. He lit up at the idea and nodded his head with excitement. “If I’m truly honest with you. That has one of my few good memories tied to that… place. When I was sick, one of the older ladies would make me that until I felt better. Her name was Isai. She had beautiful long platinum hair. Her wit was sharp all the way until she died from that sickness. I remember times where that woman would watch over me while I was basically in detention, she would make me do the most monotonous tasks like writing down sentences, cleaning the kitchen. But after a while, she decided she was going to teach me how to make tonkotsu ramen as she felt it could heal all sickness” a smile would come across his face as they walked.

“She was a mean woman most of the time, but she was fair more often than not. But anyways. When she got sick, I snuck into the kitchen one night and I made her a big batch of ramen with some food I had stolen from the market. I brought it to her the next morning. She was so ecstatic when she saw me with that large pot.” A small tear formed in his eye. “We ate that meal together, and she told me that she felt that I could turn my life around. Be more than just an orphan. I didn’t believe her then. To be honest I’m not sure I believe her now. But she meant it. She died the next day. I still think about her from time to time. She was a lovely and wretched woman, really made me feel… seen.” He looked down to Asuka and smiled, with a tear running down his face.

“I’m sorry I’ve seen to think too much haha! The answer to your question is I think ramen is the perfect choice. Great thinking, little lamb. You truly are a marvelous woman.” He would say, rubbing her hand with his free hand.

She asked about kids, and how she wasn’t sure if she wanted them. He thought for a moment and responded, “I have thought about this for a long time. I want the chance to bring a child into this world and show them that this world can be more than misery and regret. But that it can be full of joy, love, and beauty. I want to raise a child, boy or girl, and give it the love that I never got. The chance to right a wrong that had been bestowed upon myself.” He would speak without his usual charm, without the exaggerated speech. It was more flowing and natural. Asuka would be able to tell that his facade of the boy toy hearth throb was waning, and a truer version of him was showing.
Asuka Hyuuga
Asuka Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:02 am
Asuka would listen to him reminiscing about the dish they had now chosen. As he began to tear up, she would pet his arm affectionately and attempt to console him. She’d look at him with a comforting expression and not interrupt as he spoke. He didn’t often tell her what was going on in his mind, so she was excited that he was finally opening up to her. She remembered Isai, Akira was correct when he said the old woman was mean. Asuka hard remembered a time when Isai had punished her for slipping and dropping a plate of food, she made her walk the perimeter of the home for hours that day.

Thankfully by the time she had passed Asuka was out of the orphanage so she didn’t have to see her slowly wither away. However Akira did, and obviously it effected him to this day. She wouldn’t pry too much, not wanting him to pull back after seeing her inquire more about him. Asuka would stop walking after he finished speaking of the old woman, for a moment she’d contemplate what her next move should be. She wanted him to know that she cared, but didn’t want to scare him away with her genuine affection.

She’d hold out her arms to him, motioning for him to embrace her. If he agreed, Asuka would place her arms over his shoulders, and interlock her fingers behind his neck. She’d reach her face up to his, and touch his forehead with hers. With a sweet look on her face she’d smile to him as a blush started to form on her cheeks.

Before he could continue talking Asuka would interrupt him, while speaking in an alluring voice she’d say ”Akira..  My dear you’ve never been just an orphan. I wish you’d see just how much more you are. Ever since we were kids you’ve always protected me, and inspired me to be the kind person I am. I don’t know what I would do if I lost you, I’m so thankful for the days we spend together and the cherished memories we share. It hurts me to think you don’t know how amazing you are, so please be nicer to yourself… for me?”

She would gaze lovingly into his eyes, only breaking eye contact to kiss his right cheek lightly as she finished speaking. After squeezing him gently, Asuka would let go of him and offer her uninjured hand out to him to hold as they walked. If he responded she’d listen to his words closely, hanging onto them as they left his mouth. After they both said their peace they would begin walking to the market.

After asking the question about the children, and receiving a response Asuka would give an understanding nod. She’d express that she shared a similar reason, and empathised with his ambitions. She would maintain a cheery, and upbeat demeanor as they moved closer to the market in hopes that she would help him feel better.

Soon they arrived, and Asuka quickly got to work looking for the various items she needed. Thankfully her refrigerator was full regularly, so they didn’t need to buy too many of the ingredients. Asuka frequently visited this markets, so she knew most of the vendors on a first name basis. Due to this, she was able to receive a pretty heft discount as she charmed those around her. Finally after they finished their shopping, they would begin heading to her home.

Upon arrival, Asuka immediately got to work making the broth, and preparing the meat to be cooked. She would ask Akira to assist her in slicing up the various vegetables, and preparing the different sauces. At some point while adding a bit of sugar to the broth, she would take a small pinch of it and flick it in Akira’s direction playfully. She’d giggle and brace herself for the consequences of her actions. In all honesty, she wanted him to enjoy cooking with her hoping it could be something they bonded over in the future.

WC:675
Total WC:6894
Akira Namikaze
Akira Namikaze
Genin
Genin

Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:29 pm
His feelings were laid bare, with very little to act as a means of protection for Akira. He hadn't truly opened up to anyone before. He didn't quite honestly know how to feel about it. Was he supposed to feel confident? Because he didn't. Was he supposed to feel sated? Because he didn't feel that either. Instead he felt, vulnerable. A feeling that he couldn't quite think of another time that he had felt such a feeling. He wiped the tears from his eyes, chuckling to himself for having such a reaction to the dead of some old woman, and before he was able to continue with his words, he was interrupted by the darling Asuka.

She spoke words that were encouraging, uplifting, and beautiful. She said that he inspired her to be truly kind to everyone, something that he couldn't being true. He was always cordial with people, but he wasn't sure if he was every truly kind to anyone during his time with her, or at a time afterwards. She said that she wouldn't know what she would do if she lost him. But he knew plainly well that she would live a glorious life without him there in it. She would just have one less problem to deal with. She said that she was thankful for the time that they got to share together, something he had heard before from his clients but here it felt different. She asked him to be nicer to himself, to which he would nod his head. He didn't believe her, but he certainly thought it was nice to hear the kind words.

She gazed into his eyes, then she would kiss him on the cheek. His face would begin to fill with color once again at the presence of her lips on his skin. But he wouldn't lose it this time. His mind was somewhat rattled at the reality of him being so vulnerable. He felt so good about the fact that he wasn't treated so poorly because of it. He felt happy that it was with her. But he knew that she was sweet to everyone. There was so much more that this beautiful, docile, and sweet lamb deserved, and there was so much of her life to live. What would be her purpose to waste such a potential, on a lowly orphan who makes his money pleasing clients through the night?

His thoughts overwhelmed him and he lost his sense of vulnerability. The mask would shift back to the forefront of his personality and he would begin walking with his usual swagger once more. The two would arrive at the market square, and Akira began to work alongside Asuka with gathering the different ingredients that they needed to prepare for the meal to be a hit. He made sure to grab the very same ingredients that he had used all those years ago when he would make it in his adolescent years.

After they had gathered all of the ingredients, they began heading back over to Asuka's home. to do the cooking. He was so thankful that she didn't ask him to do the cooking in his home. Not only because it was much farther from the market, but because he had thrown away all of his cooking implements in his home years ago. Leaving hardly anything within his kitchen. Except for wine glasses and a few pieces of silverware that survived the cleansing.

They unloaded the ingredients onto the counter and Asuka went to working on the broth, which was fine with him. He was on the other side of the counter from her. As he was cutting the chicken carcasses for the broth and the pig knuckles, he felt a small volume of sugar hitting his chest. He smiled and he looked over to Asuka, who seemed to be preparing for a retaliation. He looked down at the counter and instantly a chicken foot flew through the kitchen space, from his hand, aimed for her shoulder. He sprinted around the counter so he could catch her after his surprise attack.

Should she run, she would absolutely outrun him. But if she didn't then he would start tickling Asuka's sides and nuzzling his face into the side of her neck. Laughing the whole time.

WC: 716
TWC: 7901
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum