Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Living Clones : Kitsunagi Kurosawa
Sakoshi Kurosawa
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 46800

A return to a loving embrace Empty A return to a loving embrace

Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:25 am
Continuation from this thread

Falling off of the wagon he collided with the ground, his water clone would yell out for help, hoping that someone would hear him. "Junko! Ren needs help!" The water clone would say.
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

A return to a loving embrace Empty Re: A return to a loving embrace

Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:11 pm
Junko had taken this lovely day off, hoping to do some housework and catch up on reading some of her romance novels. She had been lounging in her living room when she heard a wagon pull up to the home, at first she wouldn’t get up, thinking it was simply somebody returning home from doing some work in the nearby settlement. She was wearing a simple black tube top that covered her chest but left her mid-drift exposed and matching black pants that looked rather comfortable. The jewelry she normally adorned herself had been put away, and her thick black hair was tied up in a messy bun that sat loosely on her head.

As she heard Rens's clone yell for assistance, she bolted up from the couch, dropped her book on the floor, and rushed out the door to find Ren lying on the ground in front of their door. Having to utilize nearly all of her strength Junko would attempt to pick up Ren and take him into her home. If she did it on her own, she would struggle slightly, however, if his clone assisted her they would easily bring him inside. Before entering she’d thank the wagon driver, and tell him that he could leave.

Upon entering the home Junko would lay him on the couch and immediately begin tending to him. Thankfully she had become a rather skilled healer, and she knew they would be able to get him back to feeling like himself again. Wanting to ease his pain more than anything, Junko would perform the required hand seals and complete the chakra anesthesia technique. Her palms would grow a dark blue color as she cupped the sides of his face. For a moment she would look lovingly down at him, hoping that her technique would melt away any of the pain that coursed through his body.

She would speak to him in a loving, calm voice and say ”Ren.. Ren? Is this helping? I’m going to get you fixed up okay? You have to stay with me darling, I need you here with me”

While his head remained in her hands Junko would whistle the hand seals for the mystical palm technique and the glow from her hands would significantly intensify. She would watch as some of the wounds slowly began to stitch themselves together. A feeling of relief washed over her as she saw the injuries beginning to fade from his body. She hated seeing him in this state and would do all in her power to soothe him.

Junko would ask his clone to fetch her a bucket of hot water, and a washcloth so she could clean out his wounds and begin removing the blood that stained his body. If the clone denied she would simply fetch it herself, but didn’t want to leave Ren’s side.

WC:493

AP Used [25% discount 100 chakra)
-38 Mystical Palm
-8 Chakra Anesthesia
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:45 pm
He would fall to the floor and his clone would call out. Luckily for him, Junko would hear the clone's screams and they would both carry him into the house. He could hear Junko's sweet voice as it rang through his ears. It would be hazy in his current state. He could feel his body be laid out on the couch in her living room, it was somewhat comfortable, but it became better when Junko would place her hands on his face. Her chakra would flow into his body and he could no longer feel the pain that he was going through.

He would pick up his head slightly to get a better look at her, and he would begin to speak to her as she looked lovingly down to him. "Wow. You look even better from this angle, honey." His voice wasn't fully committed, he was slurring his words and he muttered slightly, but he would speak clear enough to be understood. "I've thought about you from many angles, but this one is good too."

She would ask if what she was doing was helping, to which he nodded a whimsical nod to respond to her. "Oh yeah. You know just how to make me feel good, Junko. I can't wait to tell Junko about what we did, eh clone?!" He would speak much louder than his inside voice, still under the effects of the anesthesia. The clone would fetch the water as he was asked, "Do you need help taking off his robe?" His clone would ask. He would stand at the ready to help in any way that was needed.

WC: 273
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Tue Feb 13, 2024 2:46 pm
She would laugh at him slightly as the anesthesia began to work its magic in his body, at least he was still capable of being as charming as usual in this state. Even when he was the one hurt, he always made her feel relaxed and at ease. After his clone returned with the items she requested, she would gently let go of his face and stand. She would ask for his clone's assistance in removing his outer layer, she could do it by herself but why struggle if she could have a helping hand?

She would inform Ren that they would be removing some of his torn-up clothes and that they were going to help him get a bit cleaner. She had tended to a few of the others she used to travel with, so this was nothing new to her. If Ren allowed, Junko and his clone would begin to undress his outer layer. She couldn’t help but be a bit upset as she saw the various markings that plagued his body. She became quite furious, not at Ren, but whatever had done this to him.

As they were undressing him, she’d attempt to keep herself level-headed but her voice would indicate that she was at least upset. ”Please tell me what happened, who did this to you?”

If they were able to remove his outer layer Junko would lay him back down on the couch and knelt beside him once again. She’d dunk the washcloth into the bucket, ring it out slightly, and begin to wipe away the blood, dirt, and sweat that remained on his face. She would be gentle with him, not wanting to cause any more discomfort. As she washed his face she would admire his sun-kissed skin, she had always envied those with a darker complexion than her own. For years she attempted to tan herself, but she always ended up red and burnt to a crisp by the sun.

WC:330
Total WC:823
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:08 pm
"I heard you laugh," He would cough up a slight amount of blood on his chin. "Oh damn. Sorry about that!" The clone would then help Junko from the couch, "Heyyy good lookin'. Don't spend me all in one place, ya hear?!" Speaking to his clone, his volume did not match the situation. They would lay him down after they would start undressing him. "Hey, this is what I've always wanted, but I figured there'd just be one of me." He would lean closer to Junko, covering his hand as to hide something from the clone, "You know he's made of water, right? Yeah, I know, right?" He would imitate his mind being blown from his head with his hands, making an explosion sound.

The clone would smile and drop him on the couch. "Ouch!" Ren would exclaim. She began to wash him with a washcloth and asked who did this to him, but sounded quite upset. "I mean, my clone is the one that undressed me; take it up with him. I mean, you helped, you know, who did this to me, you know? Silly question, you're so silly." He would lay his head back on the couch. "I'm tellin' you, I know you don't believe it. I know you probably have other people looking for the same thing I am. But I'm committed. I told ya I loved ya and IIIIIII meant it, ya know? Nothin's gonna stop meh!" He was unsure just what was going on anymore. He just began to spout out things that came to mind.

"You know, I don't know how else I can prove this to ya. But I love you, ya know? Like a bunch! More than anything in the world. And you look magnificent, both inside and out. Not that I know what your insides look like, but like, ya know, your heart. Your soul is beautiful, is what I'm tryin' to say, ya know? It's just stunning. Wonderful. Stunning. Elegant. Amazing. AWE INSPIRING!" He would chuckle as he lay there, unsure of his surroundings, but he knew she was there, which was enough for him.
WC: 356
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:54 pm
All she could do was smile and shake her head at his remarks, she knew that the technique she used to remove his pain would affect his mental state, but she didn’t know by how much. A light pink blush painted her cheeks as he implied that his clone would be joining them in whatever he was imagining was happening but she simply continued to wipe off his face. She could at least say that she didn’t find his remarks off-putting, mostly just comedic. He obviously didn’t know what was going on around him for now, but she knew the effects would wear off soon.

She looked at him softly as he began complimenting her and professing his love for her. She couldn’t help but feel honored by his confessions. He often spoke of her like this, but usually, it was gentle and tender. However she didn’t mind seeing this side of him, she hated to admit it but this man was clawing his way into her heart. She had tried for so long to keep others at a distance, but now she found herself wanting to grow closer to him.

She would wait for him to finish his statement, knowing that even if she had spoken he probably wouldn’t understand what she said. Due to his display of affection, Junko was no longer angry at least for the time being. She would then begin speaking to him once again, her voice was now comforting and gentle as it usually was.

”You know, I do know what your insides look like.” she’d say with a slight grin, hoping that he wouldn’t understand what she meant by this

Knowing he wouldn’t be able to properly relay the information she was seeking, Junko would continue to clean his face with her left hand and then after playing with his hair for a moment she’d place her right hand on his head and whistle the ox hand seal, completing the requirements for her mind read technique. She watched the day's events unfold in front of her for a few moments until she believed she had seen enough.

Before removing her hand, she’d scratch his head lightly and toss his hair. She’d then gently remove her hand, and place it in her lap once more.

”You really had a rough day, didn’t you? Thank you for helping those people, most wouldn’t be alive if you hadn’t stepped in when you did. You do so much for this community, and for me… and I really appreciate that. How did I ever get so lucky?”

WC:442
Total WC:1265
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:48 pm
The chakra was beginning to fade from his body and his mind was becoming more his own again. He couldn't really remember the things he said, but he did remember yelling more than would have been his normal. He would close his eyes tightly for a moment and return to the planet fully. "Junko, it is wonderful to see you again. I apologize for my behavior. I feel as though whatever you had done really brought me out of it for a moment. Thank you for helping me." He would look to his clone, "Thank you. You were kind as well. You're dismissed." His clone would go outside and turn into a puddle of water.

"You know what my insides look like? Is it because of your affinity with blood? I would imagine they would be related." He could see her perform a small tune. She would place her hand on his head. For a moment he would relish in the warmth of her touch, the softness of her hands pressing against his now relaxed forehead. She would remove her hand after touseling his hair, he would smile as he looked lovingly into her stunning red eyes.

"I did have a hard day, honestly. But no day is too hard when I have you to come home to. I'm just glad I got there when I did, I was worried that I was too late. But it turned out okay."

She would comment on how much he does for the community, and for her. He would blush severely when she brought up how lucky she was. "Oh.. I mean... I truly think I'm the lucky one." He stuttered for a few moments. "Ahem. I will keep working on the community and with you if it means you feel lucky to have me." He would smile wide, hard to hide his excitement that he was feeling with her acknowledging him this much. "Did you see the orchard that I planted! I knew you liked Starfruit and moon flowers. So I figured I would plant some right next to the house! Given some time they will blossom to quite the orchard!" He would try to change the subject away from his body and focus on other things. He wasn't sure if she had noticed yet. So he figured he would point it out to her.

WC: 393
TWC: 1022
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:33 am
Though the past few minutes were rather hilarious she was happy to see that Ren had been feeling better. She would giggle slightly as he began apologizing for his behavior before saying..

” I’m just glad you’re feeling better, you know I’m happy to help anytime. I hadn’t had a chance to use that technique since I acquired it, so I really was unsure how strong it was, I’m sorry I couldn’t give you a warning. I just saw you in pain and acted as anyone in my position would.”

She would watch as he dismissed his clone, and an idea had suddenly come to mind. She wondered if he would like to make his clones… more permanent. She was unsure if the facade of Kiko and Jun being her “sisters” was something somebody as brilliant as Ren would believe. Surely he had some suspicions about it.

Ask he asked her about her previous statement Junko would let out a light chuckle. Of course out of all the things she had said, that was the thing that stuck. In response she’d simply say ”Correct as usual, my connection Jashin allows me to utilize some gifts he bestowed upon my lineage. I can see the flow of blood, the moving of organs, and a handful of other things when I activate that ability. It also allows me to see those things through solid objects”

She would listen to him lament about his day, not interrupting him though she had already seen it. A smile grew across her face as he spoke of his commitment to her and the village she dreamed of creating. She felt genuinely blessed to have encountered him, and couldn’t imagine building this community with a better partner.

He mentioned the work he had done on the house and the land around it. She’d give a nod of acknowledgment and speak up once more. ”I did, Ren it’s so lovely! I’m sorry I haven’t had a chance to properly thank you for the hard work you put into our home. You have amazing taste and a green thumb too! Have you always felt connected to nature, or was this a recent development?”

She knew that due to their vagabond nature, they inherently felt a bond to the earth around them. Tapping into that allowed her to grow Kiko and Jun after all, so she wanted to see if he could be capable of using the same method she did. She would ask a few more questions, inquiring about his passion for the nature that surrounded him. If he was willing to divulge the information she inquired about she would feel a bit more comfortable sharing her secret with him.

WC:459
Total WC:1724
Ren Kurosawa
Ren Kurosawa
Jounin
Jounin
Sakoshi Kurosawa

Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:22 pm
She apologized for helping him, typical Junko. He would smile and place his now functional hand, and press it against her beautiful face. "You don't need to apologize to me, you have been nothing but good to me, love." She seemed to think of something as he dismissed her clone, but he couldn't tell quite what it was.

She would continue to explain her ability to see people's organs, "I was sure that was it, it's a very fascinating technique. It would be so interesting to be able to see people's organs, and I can imagine the use it would have on the ability to perform medicine, to have that type of vision. Truly fascinating. Wait... Who is Jashin?" He thought back through his travels and for some reason that was something that he seemed to have missed in the world. Was this a god that he didn't know about? Truly fascinating!

She mentioned that she had seen the orchard, and the other work he had done around the house. He would blush once again and smile in excitement. "Of course! I love being able to work on our home. I can already tell that this place is going to be the place for so many memories. I cannot wait to share them with you!"

She would ask if he had any connection to nature, he would think for a moment, trying to put his connection to nature in words. "I am not sure if I have any true connection with nature, I know that my chakra has been known to be formed in the nature of water. I learned that several years ago as I was training with some shinobi in the land of water. I have heard the village there is very beautiful, covered in water, but I have never truly seen it myself. But I am sure that I have to have some sort of connection with nature because throughout my entire life I have always been attached to nature. I have spent years in nature, being surrounded by it and loving every inch of it. But not enitrely sure if that would translate into my chakra nature being attached to the Earth."

He would sit up slightly in the bed, starting to feel much better thanks to Junko's wonderful treatment. "What about you?" He would hold her hand firmly if she would allow him to. "Do you have any connections to nature?"

WC: 406
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:37 am
As he spoke of his connection to the earth Junko listened intently to his words, she had felt similar before she landed on the moon so she could understand what he meant. She’d allow him to continue holding onto her hand as she began to speak once more.

”Before coming to moon I was in the same situation as you, but when I arrived something changed within me. The longer I stayed and solidified my place within the community I was able to connect with the land around me. I’m not sure exactly what happened but I’m glad it did. I’m going to let you in on a little secret okay?”

With her free hand, she’d move to place her pointer finger over her lips and wink at him cutely indicating to keep this between them. If he agreed, she’d continue speaking after removing the finger from her lips.

”You know Jun and Kiko right? Well, I may have been lying to everyone about them being my sisters… They’re actually clones of me. Due to my connection with the land I was able to grow them in my image. I thought some may think I was vain for creating perfect copies of myself, however, so I decided to hide the fact. If you wished to learn I could show you, I know how hard you work, and think they could lighten your load so you could indulge in other activities. I’m sorry for lying to you like that, I should have been honest with you from the start”

She’d look away from him as a light blush formed at her cheeks, she felt embarrassed that she had hidden such a small thing from him. She hoped that he wouldn’t be upset with her deception, and understand why she did so in the first place. Kiko and Jun had been coming into their own personalities more of late, and she slightly regretted making them both look like her. However whats done is done, and she could only hope for the best moving forward.

WC:348
Total WC:2072
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum