Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta and ZToday at 11:14 pmZatoichi HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 11:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Today at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipToday at 9:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 8:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 7:18 pmTatsuo UchihaAlmost BackToday at 6:56 pmAsuka HyuugaA large man, with a void in his heartToday at 6:16 pmYama KokoroThe Culling Games: Eighth MatchToday at 5:33 pmHiroya
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Chapter One: Embrace the Dark (Senshi, NK) Empty Chapter One: Embrace the Dark (Senshi, NK)

Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:43 am
She knelt on the ground in prayer to her Lord, the Harvester of Men, before even thinking of starting to cast her technique. It was in His name that she killed and it would be in His name that she would be killed. Just the way she liked it. The technique she was trying to learn- the Poison Mist Technique, was incredibly dangerous, especially to your own lungs if you got it wrong. But she knew a little secret. Just don't form the chakra in your lungs. Form it a bit higher, and THEN exhale. ...All she had to do was get it to work. But fortunately, she knew just who to ask. One Kobayashi Senshi was said to be around here at this part of day... Hopefully. And she was trying her darndest to look for him. He knew lots of stuff, and had a reputation as a great teacher, so it was only natural that she would go to him first. Especially after her first three jounin senseis left her behind. Well, one died. Maybe two. But that didn't matter anymore, did it? She took in a deep breath of nitrogen, oxygen, and whatever the hell else made up the atmosphere and coughed out a tiny pink cloud. It... Was underwhelming and smelled faintly of cotton candy. Best leave it alone. "In His name, the unhallowed Harvester of Men, praise be Jashin, and may His will favor my blade." she whispered to herself. And then she tried again. Was it just her, or did the cloud look a bit bigger? Perhaps there were some hand seals she was missing? She didn't receive a scroll for the technique, and in fact only heard about it verbally. But that made it more fun! It was a trial and error thing. She just hoped it didn't explode violently in her face, splattering blood on the pavement. Oooh... Blood.

WC: 317
Total WC: 317
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Chapter One: Embrace the Dark (Senshi, NK) Empty Re: Chapter One: Embrace the Dark (Senshi, NK)

Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:01 am
Senshi had found himself leaving the office a little bit later than he had planned, the backpile of paperwork with the sudden order to go to Hoshi was rather irritating. Especially since General Slaanesh had left it open for anyone to go if they wanted to. And order Senshi wished he could rescind as countless shinobi were going simply since they saw it as some kind of vacation. It was a logistical nightmare and he felt exceedingly bad for their allies in Hoshi for what they were about to have to deal with. Over worked, over stressed shinobi who saw this as chance to blow off all the steam of the past months with copious amounts of drinking and debauchery.

Senshi just knew he was going to be busy working with the Hoshi shinobi in keeping his own villages shinobi under control. And also probably appologizing constantly to the higher ups for the many faux paid they were about to commit. Even Senshi himself had not found much time to look up information on Hoshi and find out more about their customs. Which meant he'd be flying blind as well. Oh well they'd get this done and come back to Kumo and then everything could be set back into its rightful place and he could hopefully not be the Jounin commander of Kumos defences anymore. Hopefully a job with less paperwork and more field time was given to him. That was something he'd really like.

Shrugging those thoughts away he left his office building decked out in his armor despite the high heat. His body literally weighed down by the amount of weapons he carried. His mask was on his hip as he saw no point in wearing it while in the village. Plus he could easily throw it on in a hurry if he needed to. As he strolled back towards the main part of Kumo to stop by his home to eat lunch and then head to the training grounds he was surprised as he entered a less populated district, but one still that had civilians milling around. His surprise, some white, very white in all
Sense of the word shinobi had just puffed out a pink cloud of some sort. Senshi's hands flashed quickly and a gust of wind blew the cloud away.

It was strong enough to push several civilians backwards as well. Senshi wasn't completely sure, but he had a reasonable suspicion that this shinobi had just attempted to use a poison gas technique in the middle of the village. With civilians around. Reckless. Completely reckless. His stride lengthened as he walked towards her his normally completely emotionless face was marred by a minute frown and slight narrowing of his brown/green eyes. Once he was about five feet from her he stopped assessing her for a moment before speaking. The deep baritone that came from his bearded and burn scarred face suited his six foot seven over two hundred and fifty pounds of muscle frame quite well.

"Jounin Kobayashi Senshi." He introduced himself curtly before continuing, "Shinobi did you just attempt to use the Poison most technique, inside the village either civilians around? Also what is your name?"

WC: 534
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Chapter One: Embrace the Dark (Senshi, NK) Empty Re: Chapter One: Embrace the Dark (Senshi, NK)

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:19 am
Awww. It wasn't big enough. That was no fun. Maybe she should try once more- just kidding. It was all blown away! A few civilians were blown back too as the somewhat toxic mist dissipated. Wait. There were still civilians around? They hasn't left yet? Oops. She vaguely wondered if she'd get in any trouble for this. It was the second time something like this had happened, the first when she was practicing a thread technique in front of some children and other shinobi in an attempt to show off. She ended up accidentally impaling a guy. Granted, he was a rapist, and Erzsébet milked that for all it was worth in pretending she knew exactly what she was doing. Of course she had no idea though, she never did. That was what made everything so fun! She took in a deep breath, not noticing the man standing by her until the last minute. Most would be intimidated by a man of such a large stature, speaking to her in what she imagined was displeasure. Double oops. She was drinking in his power though. It felt so neat to be in the presence of someone stronger than her- it was a rare experience, because she usually worked alone.

"Hi there~" she spoke. But when he started speaking, she made a comically wide grimace as he went on. "It wasn't like it was going to hurt anybody, see, look-" she was about to practice the technique on herself before remembering that the users were immune to their own poison. Rats. "But maybe last time I practiced it on an enemy shinobi, it just dilated their pupils. I had to kill them the hard way!... Which is fine by me." Oh wait, he was Senshi Kobayashi! That made searching a whole lot easier. But something told her he wasn't in the mood.

"Oh, my name's Erzsébet Tau~" she answered his query with a salute. "Actually, I was looking for you. I completely forgot what I was about to ask, so instead, may I preach to you about Lord Jashin, Harvester of Men? He's actually really cool. It's like- hey, you look kinda pissed actually. It's usually my fault when something like this happens. Please don't think ill of me... Actually, it makes no difference if you do. Everyone else does." She took a sharp breath after having spoken nonstop for like a minute with no breaks. Ouch.

Perhaps the ninja had heard of her from her exploits at the front lines? Perhaps he had heard of her from her general bad rep around Hidden Cloud. Perhaps he heard the suspicions that she belonged to the same clan as Lord Raikage. Perhaps... Wow, was she getting bored of saying perhaps! Who knows, maybe this guy would like her more. Then again, after what she just did... Nah, she was too cool.

WC: 478
Total WC: 795
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:35 pm
The Genin’s almost bright sounding Hi there would have thrown him for a loop if it wasn’t for the fact that he was used to being around Max and Komori and their ilk. All whom had weird personalities in his opinion. As she began what Senshi assumed was an excuse or a way to explain herself he felt his pulse ratched up suddenly at her words. Was she really intending to attempt the technique again, when he had just warned her not to? His muscles tensed preparing to move and stop her from doing so but it seemed she came to the conclusion not to do so on her own.

He kept his muscles tensed in case she decided to change her mind, but his head cocked slightly to the side at her words. He had done his best to keep the Genin out of harms way, and away from anything where they might be forced to kill someone. That she was speaking so casually about having killed, and that it was no problem for her sparked a curious note in Senshi’s brain. It also reminded him that Lady Akihana would not be happy to know that he was cultivating Genin killers. Her own response to when he had been forced to kill as a Genin, largely due to a mistake on his part, was still etched deeply into his mind.

Her casual way of speaking of killing should be disconcerting, but he himself usually had no problems with the concept. Maybe he should have her talk to someone like Max or Komon, they were better in dealing with this sort of thing. Well… they were supposed to be going to Hoshi soon, he could always ensure she had to come with them if she hadn’t already signed up. Once there he could find Lady Akihana, she would surely be at the victory celebration of Kumo’s war and let her speak to the girl. That was probably the best bet, Lady Akihana would know what to do.

His eyes widened briefly and flicked over her appearance as she said her name, his mind suddenly bringing several reports up on the Genin before him. Oh. It was her. The Genin that had lost two Jounin sensei, unnerved a third so much so he had dropped her from his rosters. Plus the fact that she couldn’t be trusted on a single mission that involved not harming anything around her. Senshi wanted to sigh as he finally met the Genin who had been causing him so much paper work throughout the war. Yup. She definitely needed a dose of Akihana medication, she would be coming with him to Hoshi. IT was his duty as a Jounin to ensure that all Genin were receiving proper training, so he would also need to look into either assigning her a new sensei or taking the duties up himself.

He was already busy with his own three man team, but frankly Max was extremely advanced, Renji was approaching Chuunin at a frightening rate, and Senshi had been meaning to turn Saya over to Reizo since he was better at the healing aspect of medical things than he was anyways. Plus it would give Reizo a better chance at learning to be a Jounin if he took on a permanent student like Saya. Team Senshi was approaching the ends of its days, so it wasn’t like he couldn’t look into her training personally. In fact this would probably be a good opportunity to assess her and see if he was the best candidate for the job or if he needed to look into someone else handling it.

Since she’d been practicing what he suspected was the Dokugiri (poison mist) technique, it meant that he likely would be a good candidate for teaching her. Her salute had also been picture perfect which eased his mind at the thought of training her. Not at all like the Sakana boy. Suddenly though she rambled off talking about someone called Jashin. She continued briefly before suddenly commenting on his apparent mood. He rose a single eyebrow slowly, the intense look on his face never leaving. As that was just his face.

“Calm down.” He uttered the words in the same tone he had used to reprimand her. “You should not be using shinobi techniques where civilians could be injured, however if I recall correctly you are well known for your determination and desire to train hard so I understand why you would want to practice at any opportunity you would receive.” He paused before turning slightly and taking a step, continuing speaking as he did so. “Follow me.” He would continue walking, without looking back at her such was his confidence that she would not disobey his order.

He took several steps before he began speaking again, “That was the Dokugiri (Poison Mist) technique you were attempting correct?” He would wait for her answer, as he continued to lead her back towards the village gates where he knew an area much closer than the training grounds that he could assist her through the technique with. That and assess her abilities to determine if he should train her or find someone else to do so. “If you’re interested in medical techniques I may be able to assist you. I recall from your files that you are currently a floater, no team, Jounin Sensei, or even a Chuunin to assist in furthering your abilities.”

He paused to give her a chance to speak and add in anything she wished, before continuing on. “It is Kumogakures duty and thus my duty, by order of Lord Raikage and the Makukage, to ensure that all shinobi of Kumogakure receive proper training and are as strong as possible. Thus our meeting is beneficial for us both. I will spend the afternoon assisting you on this technique, if you have the qualities I deem fit for an apprentice you will travel with me to Hoshigakure for the War Festivities, where I will continue your training until you are ready for Chuunin. Lord Raikage himself, usually meets with every Chuunin candidate so you will need to be well prepared. Do you want this opportunity?”

He finally stopped, they were standing in a rather large open clearing many dilapidated and destroyed buildings around them. He looked down at her, waiting for his answer. Should she accept then her training would begin. Should she not, then he would leave her here in the clearing, head back to his office and note an official reprimand for usage of dangerous techniques near civillians in her file. A charge that could likely get her demoted back to academy student or even placed on probabtion. Not that she would know any of that however. He wanted to test her desire to get stronger for Kumo without threats of such things.

WC: 1144
TWC:  1678

((NOTE: If you choose not to follow that obviously invalidates everything after that point))
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:00 pm
“Calm down. You should not be using shinobi techniques where civilians could be injured," he spoke. She tilted her head. Oh, he didn't seem too mad after all! "-however, if I recall correctly you are well known for your determination and desire to train hard so I understand why you would want to practice at any opportunity you would receive.” She blushed a bit at the praise. Aww, nice words. How rare~ When he asked her to follow, she did so like an obedient little dog. After a few steps, he asked if she was practicing the poison mist technique.

"Oh yeah, I totally was. I'm assuming you're familiar with it?" He spoke more about her past teams, and about her situation of her being without sensei. She nodded. Her footsteps crunched suddenly  as she stepped on something... Crunchy. Ooh, was that a human bone?... Nope, just a corn chip. Speaking of which, she was a little hungry. Senshi talked more about the duty of Kumogakure shinobi, training responsibilities, and a few other things, but her real focus was on what he said in the middle. "Oh! An apprenticeship! THAT'S what I was about to ask you for! I can prove to you my determination and skill when working on this technique with you. What would you prefer to work on first? I've already discovered that the gas is hydrogen cyanide, a nifty little toxin, but I have no idea why mine was pink. It probably had something to do with my chakra. Though I theorize if one had a different poison, you could use it in it's place if you were careful with it. If you infuse the poison with enough of your chakra, you actually become immune to it while the technique lasts! But, you can't do it to other people's gas. That's just rude. ...And probably impossible. I form the chakra a bit above my lungs so that if something goes wrong, I won't gas myself. That'd be the stupidest way to go ever. Erzsébet, the kunoichi who gassed herself to death." she rambled happily. When she got into something like this, she often wouldn't stop talking for hours. If Senshi let her continue uninterrupted, she would continue to talk about hydrogen cyanide and the chemical properties of it, and all sorts of other tidbits that one didn't really need to know to perform the technique. If interrupted, she would pout for a moment, lip put out, before straightening her back and stretching. Either way, she was prepared to practice... Somehow.

WC: 424
Total WC: 1219
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:22 pm
Kobayashi Senshi had not replied, and in fact had not for a while. She scratched her head and left. Well, this was an awkward afternoon. She vaguely wondered if she was ready to go on a mission or something. She was getting awfully bored...

WC: 44
Total WC: 1263

[exit]

Claiming: 6 stats plus the academy 4 jutsu. Aki said I could because the mod mixup and stuff, plus I did indeed put the WC in, so...
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:42 pm
Just in case no-one believes me:
Spoiler:
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:39 pm
Approved, in the future though please link all claimed jutsu.
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:20 pm
And so Senshi in an eceleptic fit forgot to do anything but hey it was time to head off things to do people to see.

---exit--
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum