Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Inked [senshi] Empty Inked [senshi]

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:20 am
Komons hand rested on shinigami as he leaned against the railing on his on his bedroom balcony. He was looking out at the village as he listened to the whistle of the strong wind, that was now causing his hair to flow to the left. The streets of kumogakure where barren and the sound of wind was all that could be heard. The majority of civilians and soldiers had already left for war, It seemed Komon and Komori would be somewhat of a second wave so to speak.

“Can I really do it? Fight a war? I know what I told hitori, but…” He didn’t finish his thought and quickly shook his head in order to rid him of the doubt. Doubt lead to mistakes, and mistakes lead to death, And Komon had too much to live for to allow himself to die. He’d fight maku’s war… But he didn’t have to like it.

The chuunin turned his head to peek through his door so to catch a glimpse of his clock. He smiled in confirmation as he realized it was a quarter till three, that meant he had 15 minutes to get to senshi's tattoo parlor, the location of which was a pretty good distance away. Which meant he better leave now. His body instinctively pushed itself over the railing using force generated from his forearm to propel himself over it and onto the street below. The young hyuuga chuunin would land on one knee with the other sticking into the air. He lifted himself to his feet as the small cloud of dirt from his descension began to dissipate.

Using his hands he’d pat down at his knees to remove the excess dirt while walking down the dirt road towards the training ground, whistling a tune and quickening his pace as he did so. Didn’t wanna be late for a meeting with senshi after all, that dude was all about formality.

WC: 324
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Inked [senshi] Empty Re: Inked [senshi]

Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 pm
Senshi was in his shop preparing for his first human canvas in which to place his tattoo seals on. He placed a clean plastic covering over the tattoo table and wheeled over the small table that he would work with. Placing out several cleaning supplies and Irezumi Ju onto it, he then looked over all the colored Ink he had to make sure that if Komon wanted a specific color he would have it. He did a quick test with Irezumi Ju to make sure she was still working correctly and smiled at the loud buzzing sound it made. Placing down his tool he turned to look at the door of his shop frowning as he realized Komon was pretty close to being late.

He really hated it when people were late to things that he planned, especially when it was something like this where he would be applying something to help that person. Walking towards the door of his shop he pushed it open stepping outside of it. He was wearing a simple pair of black pants, with a simple red v neck t-shirt. The burn scars on his chest were slightly visable and all the burn scars on his right arm were clear to the world. Inside the shop his sword was resting against the wall near the door. On his hips both of his tanto’s, just in case of an emergency he always liked to have at least one weapon on him.

He looked around when finally his chakra sensory pinged on Komon’s and he turned his head to the left to see the Hyuuga Chuunin approaching. He didn’t bother with something as dumb as waving to get the other shinobi’s attention, instead the six foot seven, bearded Jounin stepped fully out of his shop leaning against the door slightly. Once Komon was close enough, Senshi would gesture for him to proceed him inside of the shop. Once Komon entered, Senshi would follow him allowing the door to close. Komon would be greeted with a small thrity meter by thirty meter room. In the center of the room was a comfortable looking table that was cushioned.

Next to the table was a comfortable looking rolley chair, and a small table that currently had paper towels, Irezumi Ju, and cleaning solution on it. The entire left side of the room was tables with hundreds of bottles of different color ink. The entire right side of the room was also tables, but on these tables was cleaning supplies and ointments to apply to a tattoo. Once Komon was completely in the shop, Senshi placed a seal tag on the door activating the barrier around it so that no one could disturb them. Turning to the Chuunin he immediately began to speak.

“Good morning, Komon. If you will take a seat at the table I’ll explain why I asked you here.” Once Komon would take a seat, Senshi would sit in the chair rolling backwards slightly before he began to explain. “To start, I have developed a set of seals that can enhance a shinobi’s natural vitality (health), stamina, speed, strength, or even their chakra.” Senshi paused to allow Komon to take in his words before he continued. “The seals come with one minor draw back. If your vitality is not enough they could back fire and reduce your abilities until you retrain yourself. This is due to the fact that the seals are tied directly into your chakra network.”

Senshi reached over picking up Irezumi Ju, and then continued speaking again. “I apply the seals directly into your skin, as a tattoo. The seal is tied to your blood and your chakra via several things that would take a very long time to explain.” He placed the tattoo gun back down before continuing, “I’d like to offer you the chance to take one or even two of these seals. It’s up to you what you want to enhance, and I can hide the seals within an image once I tattoo it on you. However, be warned the seals take up an entire limb. So I would need to tattoo an entire arm, leg, or even your whole back. The placement would also be up to you, as well as the image and colors of the image you want tattooed.”

Senshi indicated the tables behind Komon that had all of the ink color. “If you want to do this, tell me which seal you want, where you want it placed, what image you want to hide the seals within, and what colors you want that image to have and we can get to work. You’ll obviously need some time to heal from the procedure and train with it, but one seal is easier to recover from, versus if you decide to take a combined seal I’ll need to explain a couple more things.” Senshi then leaned back, eyeing Komon seriously. He had picked Komon as his first victim because the boy had made Chuunin immediately after he had. “Do you want to do this?” His voice was serious and the burned man made sure that his tone show cased that seriousness.

WC: 861

TWC Towards Komon's Seal:1185/3000
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:05 pm
Komon’s head swiveled from side to side as he entered the shop. Apparently a pair of bell’s had been attached to the door to let senshi know when people were coming. “That guy and his booby traps” He’d think to himself as he shook his head. Senshi of course was already well alerted to the boys presence as the bell’s had given away his location, and the jounin was already standing at the front waiting for him directing the young chuunin with a nice hello and asking him to take a seat at his luxurious wooden table in the center of the room.

As Komon began to take his seat he noticed senshi place what seemed to be a locking seal on the door preventing anyone from coming in…. Or komon from leaving. His eyebrow perked upwards as he began to run through his memories and tried to remember if he had pissed senshi off in someway and this was a rightfully deserved ambush. A small smile would appear on his face as he realized he hadn’t wronged the man in anyway for quite some time and quickly shook the idea out of his head, assuring himself that the seal was simply to keep people out.

Then senshi began to talk about why he had invited the hyuuga into his rather luxurious tattoo parlor, it all seemed extremely complicated and frankly very confusing. Somehow senshi had invented his own sealing formula that could enhance a shinobi’s natural abilities. ANY of their abilities, whether it be speed, chakra, health, endurance, raw strength of even his speed. The seal sounded impressive to say the least but as he began to ask if he could have one senshi began to talk about the negatives of such a jutsu, and Komon swiftly shut his mouth in order  to listen to his friend the jounin.

It seemed that even though this jutsu had the potential to bring many abilities to the user's body it also had the ability to do an equal amount of bad. The seals could go wrong and in other words eat away at his abilitys and force him to have to retrain. The news wasn’t good and he eyed senshi to wait for him to finish speaking. As senshis sales pitch came to an end he said one last thing “So do you wanna do this or not?”

Such an offer required a lot of thought. Afterall Komon had worked hard to get where he was today, and he was about to leave for war. Losing any of his abilities could prove to be a fatal mistake. It could leave Komori Sakana and hitori the entirety of his team open for an attack if he slowed down in any way shape or form. But he had to consider the positives as well, according to senshi this could double some of his attributes and drastically increase others. With greater abilities he’d be more capable of leading a team and right now he felt lacking, there was too much outside of kumogakure that he couldn’t account for and he needed these abilities.

So it was decided, he was getting the tattoo. But he wasn’t going to risk two, not while he still had a war to fight. Now he just needed to decide what tattoo to get and where to put it and what to enhance. The last one came easily to him, as he had always favored speed in his fighting style, it was much easier to beat an opponent if they couldn't keep up with you after all. But the first and second part took a bit of honest thought to really decide.

He figured he’d tackle the where first and quickly began to think about where he would want such a tattoo. He figured arms and legs would be much harder to conceal in daily life which left only the torso and back. And with a bit of focus realized that if it was on his back and he eventually realized he hated the look of it he wouldn’t have to see it when looking down. And if it was on his chest he would. He let out a sigh as he had solved two thirds of his problem and said aloud to his jounin friend senshi.

“Alright I’ll do it, I want the speed enhancer though, and I want it on my back. But I’m gonna need a minute to decide what I want it to look like, this things gonna be stuck on me forever and I wanna make sure I like the look of it you know?” He’d say as he placed his index finger and thumb on his chin to indicate focus and thought.

An image that had meaning to it was what Komon was going to aim for and he decided to do that he’d reflect back to his first chuunin exam. This exam had forced him to relive key moments in his life and was probably where he would find most meaning. In it he had watched his father and mother die, and he had watched himself get ripped apart by an enraged youka. But what had hurt most was without a doubt his mother's death.

With this he decided that he would get something that honored his mother's memory and began to think of the hyuuga clan that she had loved so much. She was the only hyuuga he had ever met other than that child Yugure he had completely forgotten about. Then he remembered his mothers chest that had carried invictus and information on hyuuga techs, and the insignia that had been on it. The yin yang symbol. It stood for balance, and was a central part of the hyuuga clan and his mother.

So that was it, Komon was a bit of an artist due to the whole super beast scroll thing and figured that he would just draw the symbol out for his friend senshi and would begin to scribble on a note before handing it to senshi saying.

“Give me this”
tattoo:

WC: 1335
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:23 pm
Senshi sat back in his chair completely relaxed while Komon thought over the offer, he had seen the intial burst of excitement and desire to immediately agree and it was why he had spoke so fast when he started to go into the consequences. He didn’t want the Chuunin to agree to something before he knew everything about it. He figured, it wasn’t normal for Komon to act that way, since he was generally more mature. He would have figured someone like Komori was more likely to do something like agreeing to a tattoo without knowing all the hazards first. He was happy that he had managed to get out all the info before Komon could make that mistake, since it could have been bad for the boy if he had not known the hazards.

Crossing his arms he watched as Komon seemed to finally come to a decision. He could see the acceptance on his face and as he took the time to draw out what he wanted Senshi stood up looking over it. He moved over to the ink table and began to gather up the black ink that he wanted. He also grabbed some white ink. While the image Komon had been drawing didn’t have the white ink in it, he would need it to properly apply all the seals. Komon’s skin was so white that Senshi wouldn’t have too much trouble hiding the ink on his skin. They would still glow when the seals were activated, but when they weren’t it wouldn’t be noticeable at all.

He returned to the small table he had set up and began to pour the ink into smaller containers. He looked over at Komon as he finally offered the sketch pad. Senshi looked over the completed image before laying it down next to his equipment. “All right, take your shirt off and lay face down on the table. I’m going to fill in the empty potion of the symbol with white ink. It won’t be noticeable, but when you activate the seals t will glow.” Senshi would finish pouring out the ink and then watch Komon quietly while he waited for the young Chuunin to remove his shirt and law down. “I warn you, this might hurt a little. It is a needle and my chakra will be invading your system as well.”

WC: 393

TWC Towards Komon's Tat: 2589
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:38 pm
Senshi crossed his arms all stiff like, as usual.. It seemed to be the man's default pose that he used whenever he wasn’t doing anything in particular, but they finally uncrossed when he reached out to take hold of Komon’s glorified doodle. “Pretty cool huh” Komon would say not expecting an actual response from senshi, the man rarely engaged in small talk and Komon was more than used to that by now. But it wasn’t going to stop Komon from entertaining himself dammit.

Senshi then walked over to the small little table looking thing with a variety of needles that appeared to come in several different colors before picking up the one that appeared to have black ink. Komon guessed senshi wouldn’t need the white ink as his skin was going to act as that part, besides a white tattoo would just look kind of ridiculous and weird. His grey byakugan eyes would follow the jounin as he walked back over to the chair Komon had taken a seat in and motioned for the chuunin to stand up.

Komon of course would oblidge the jounin proceed to climb onto the table that senshi had directed him towards before lowering himself onto his stomach and face so that he was spread out on the table with his back up so that senshi could easily draw and create what Komon was sure was going to be a very intricate tattoo. Senshi then began to tell him about some of the tattoo’s cool side abilities, such as the fact that it would glow when being and used. All of which was pretty cool information but Komon really just wanted to get started right about now and waved his hand in the air while still on his stomach, taking note of senshi’s warning that it would hurt.

“Alright let's get started” He’d say, after all how bad could something like this really be, senshi had already berated him with several dozen kunai in the past and youka had dislocated both his arms in one fight, he felt he was more than accustomed to pain by now.

WC: 352
TWC: 1707
TWC Towards Seal: 2941
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen

Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:04 am
Senshi waited as Komon removed his shirt, if he were anyone else he probably would have commented how Komon needed to get more sun and be more like the tanned giant that stood before him. Not only that but Komon was built like some kind of skinny teenager. He had muscle definition but not the huge hulking muscles that Senshi himself had. But then Senshi wouldn’t ever comment on someone elses body like that. Simply wasn’t in his personality. Once the Chuunin was laying face down on the table, the Jounin reached over grabbing his dark purple tattoo gun. With a small application of lightning Chakra the loud buzzing sound filled the entire shop.

It would be extremely loud to Komon since his head was right near the machine. Dipping it into the black ink he watched as the needle absorbed some of the ink before he turned towards Komon rolling towards him. Leaning over he pushed his chakra not only into the ink but also into powering the machine. It was a delicate balance that was requiring him to split the chakra between the lightning chakra that he needed to fuel it and now the chakra that he was pushing into the ink. He finally applied the needle to Komon’s skin and began to tattoo the Chuunin. After several minutes of the undoubtedly burning pain of the ink being pushed into Komon, mixed with Senshi’s lightning chakra he paused to wipe off the blood that was welling up and the excess ink.

He then returned to tattooing the young man before him quickly finishing the outer edges. He created the seals and then covered them up with the image that Komon wanted. Once he had completed the black portion of the tattoo, he cleaned the needle he was using and began to put in the white portion since he needed it to finish the seals. Most of the white ink wnet towards creating the seals, but he also used it to hide the seals so that if anyone were to see it while it was active they would not be able to copy his work. Senshi continued to work quietly, and as efficiently as possible. The time passed quickly for him, but probably not for Komon since he had nothing to do while Senshi worked.

Quickly two and a half hours of work had passed before Senshi finally sat back. Placing the tattoo gun down, he picked up another paper towl covering it in the antiseptic solution he had and carefully wipe down Komon’s back. It took several minutes before he was happy with it, and then throwing the towel into the small pile he had created he grabbed another of the items on his table. A small bottle of A and D ointment and applied that to the tattoo to make sure that it wouldn’t dry out. Sitting back Senshi finally spoke again. “Its complete. You’ll want to apply this ointment several times a day until the tattoo heals completely. Until it’s completely healed the boosts won’t work effectively. Upon your first activation of it we’ll know if it took or not. Feel free to try activating it now, you’ll just need to apply some chakra to it.”

WC: 540
TWC Towards Komon's Seal: 3000+/3000

Requesting:
Mod to roll and see if Komon's seal activates or if he loses stats
Komon now has permanent tattoo (Image in his last post)
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:15 am
Rolling, in future please provide a link to the sealing tech invade someone other than me is looking at the topic
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:15 am
The member 'Ren Tsubasa <3' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'6-sided dice' : 1
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default