Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Emilia Kaneko
Emilia Kaneko
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Emilia Kaneko
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 14000

A Loving Dinner Empty A Loving Dinner

Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:30 pm
Dinner Arrangements:

Emi was preparing for one of her very first missions as a genin here in the village of Hoshigakure! Obviously she was excited about the opportunity to help a civilian in need… but it was also disappointing as there was zero chance this mission could get out of whack and lead to some actual combat(which is what Emi really needed experience in). This mission in particular was assigned to her because an elderly gentlemen wanted to have a shinobi’s help in preparing a dinner for his guest. It is sort of odd that he would request a shinobi… but that didn’t matter to Emi, she would do her best on this mission regardless. Emi made sure she had all the necessary equipment and then dashed off towards the meeting point.

”I wonder how this old man will be? He must like or at least be comfortable around shinobis to request help from us on such a task. It certainly isn’t cheap.” Thoughts similar to this continued to race through Emi’s mind as she approached the grocery store to meet the older man. It was already late in the afternoon and Emi didn’t want to risk having the dinner being held up because of her. A few moments later she arrived and spotted the man that she believed to be the person she was helping out today.

Emi let her long slender legs head towards where the man was standing and as soon as she noticed him spot her, she gave a light wave and had a big smile. Getting off on the right foot here was really important for her and it seems she may have just done that. The old man tipped his cap to the young genin and gave off a gentle smile. It was one of those smiles that your grandad would give you to make you feel like nothing in the world right now could do you harm. It was weird.

”My name is Emi Ren and I am the genin that has been assigned to help you out today sir!” She bowed her head slightly as she introduced herself and then looked back up at the old man with a smile. As her golden eyes fixated on him, she could see his lips begin to move… but it would take a second for the sound to finally start escaping his mouth.

”It’s wonderful to meet you, Emi. My name is Aro. Here’s the list that I prepared for you to ensure you are able to get everything that is needed.” Aro’s hand quietly made it’s way towards Emi and was holding a piece of paper. She wasn’t sure if he planned on joining her in the store or if he needed to head back to start the other preparations. She certainly hoped he would as she would like to get to know him a bit more.

”Are you going to accompany me in the store or will I meet you back at your house with the groceries?”

The old man had originally planned on not joining and just heading back home to finish up preparations. Unfortunately for him, he had a soft spot for eager young shinobi and obliged Emi on joining her in the store. Emi grabbed the cart out front and offered it to Aro… which she figured he would decline. All elderly folks are stubborn when it comes to taking help from people when they didn’t ask for it. Emi figured he could lean on it as they pushed around the store.

As the two made there way back and forth looking for different items, Emi worked up the courage to ask Aro why he requested shinobi help for this particular assignment, and his answer took her back a little.

”Well Emi, that’s a really heavy question.” He seemed to choke up a bit getting those words out and then continued on after a few seconds. ”You see, it was my grandsons dream to become a powerful shinobi. He just wanted to be able to protect me and his family. He didn’t come from a long line of ninja or anything… he just thought they were magnificent.” A tear slide down Aro’s eye and along his right cheek.

”I didn’t mean to bring up any bad memories. I’m really sorry.” She placed her hand on his back as they finished getting the final products and headed for the check out line. As they got everything scanned and paid for, they each walked out the store and head back to Aro’s house. Emi could tell that he was trying to work up some strength to say something to her… he had been quiet ever since he began telling the story about his grandson.

”You seem to represent every Amaro wanted to be in a ninja and that makes me happy. It allows me to remember the wonderful memories I shared with him. He’s the reason that I request shinobi help on any little task. It’s a chance to be around you all and therefore allow me to act on the wishes he had.” Aro looked at Emi and gave her that same smile he did earlier that filled her with warmth.

The young girl wiped underneath her eye with her index finger and let out a big sigh. She sent a gentle smile back towards Aro and helped him the rest of the way home with the groceries. As the two approached.. Aro let out a warning to Emi that some of his guests may not be as welcoming to shinobi as he is… and that he hoped she could handle it with grace. Emi of course gave a nod to Aro that sent a don’t worry about it signal to him. She wasn’t so naïve to think she could change the way they thought… but she did want to help them have a different perspective.

As Aro and Emi had reached the stairs of the house, you could hear a voice call out from above that didn’t seem very friendly. ”First off, you’re late getting back with the groceries and then you also have a ninja helping you with this? You know how we feel.”

The lady looking down on Aro seemed young… but old enough to be the age of his daughter or something. Emi wondered if that was Aro’s grandson’s mother and if so – she then wondered what happened to them to make them dislike ninja so much.

Emi looked up with eyes that could soften even the hardest of men and women and proceeded to introduce herself. ”My name is Emi, I’m just here to help Mr. Aro and it’s my fault we are a little late, I apologize. I asked him to accompany me in the store and we just got to talking. Please forgive us.” Emi kept her eyes on the lady to see her reaction and watched her turn and walk back into the house. It was better than what she was expecting to be honest.

Aro looked over at Emi and nodded, letting her know that he appreciated the attempt and that they could go ahead and take the groceries inside. Emi grabbed what was heaviest, making sure Aro didn’t stress or struggle trying to get the groceries in. As they set them down on the table to be prepared, the lady gave a soft thank you and got to work.

”I don’t usually do this.. but if you would like to stay and have dinner with us, that would be okay. I’d like to help you understand why me and some others here have such a difficult time connecting with ninja.”

Emi couldn’t believe it – she hadn’t really done anything to earn this sort of “respect”. In truth, it was just her honesty and willingness to take the blame for Aro that softened Amai up. Emi would of course stay for dinner and quickly asked what she could do to help prepare. The genin was filled with such joy and couldn’t wait to right the report on hos this mission went.

The two lady’s began talking and sharing stories, all while getting dinner ready. Today certainly wasn’t what Emi had expected… it was better, in every way imaginable.

(Exit)
WC - 1374 | Claiming 13 Stat points | 1k Ryo and 5 AP | Also claiming 1374 words towards Chidori

Last edited by Emi Ren on Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

A Loving Dinner Empty Re: A Loving Dinner