Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Manjiro
Manjiro
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Record
Summoning Contract : Lineage of the Vermillion Bird
Familiar : Stout The Stoat
Genjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 14500

Searching for the Doctor Empty Searching for the Doctor

Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:49 am
Hoshigakure, a village that was one of the major powerhouses of the Shinobi world. Known for being against transplants and the like, but there was always someone who went against the grain when it came to rules in every village. Some of those people are just being sneaky rule breakers but others are actually sanctioned by the village itself to do so, and the one that Manjiro was looking for was one of those very people. A Dr. Terumi, a name that was well known in a good part of the world as an eccentric individual who cared more about studying and researching the body then actually doing anything shinobi related. The rumor was that he was in Hoshigakure and had his own shop that dealt with many things from the mundane to the illegal but that was to be seen.

Manjiro since his entry into the village, had been following up these rumors of the doctor and had found his supposed business, a shop called Bed, Body and Beyond though as he approached it, it seemed like the place had been closed down whether it was temporary or not Manjiro was unsure. He entered the building to see if anyone was still here but it seemed like it was pretty empty. There were signs about paying for whatever you wanted and leaving it in a box that Manjiro felt was probably more secure then most village vaults, given who the owner was. Though he was unsure how he would go about selling the things he wished if the owner himself wasn’t around at the moment. So for now he would just look around at the things being sold and see if any of them interested him, for he felt there were many secrets hidden in the things sold here.

WC: 300
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :
Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

Searching for the Doctor Empty Re: Searching for the Doctor

Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:45 am
Toneri, clad in his distinctive black armor, materialized within the dimly lit interior of the shop and ten meters away. His sharp blue eyes quickly located Manjiro, who was perusing the shop's curious wares.

He approached Manjiro with a knowing smile, clearly aware of the purpose of his visit. "Ah, a Missing ninja, always one to seek the unconventional path," Toneri remarked, his voice a low, pleasant cadence. "You hid the scroll quite effectively at the gates, I must say. Harold may be good at reading people, but that's where I come in regarding a jutsu."

Toneri's eyes swept over the eclectic array of items in the shop. "Dr. Terumi provided a unique server with a penchant for the enigmatic. However, he's left Hoshigakure for Kirigakure and has been appointed their Kage. They've decided to tear down this place and replace it with a ramen shop as a parting gift."

Toneri paused, his gaze focused intently on Manjiro. "I couldn't help but overhear your intention to unload something here. The prospect piqued my curiosity. I was once a partner of Dr. Terumi's and continued some of his work. Perhaps, if you're interested, I could offer you a fair price for what you have."

Toneri's offer hung in the air, his demeanor composed and mysterious, much like the shop's former owner.

[WC: 220]
Manjiro
Manjiro
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:25 pm
A sudden voice, then the appearance of a person so close to him was something Manjiro did not enjoy experiencing. It reminded him of his interaction with Mizu, not the conversation but the inability to sense their approach. In those days he had been just starting his journey and it was to be expected to happen to someone like him that those of greater ability would showcase themselves but after all this time and his growth it irked him that someone was still able to simply appear near him without his knowledge.

None of this showed on Manjiro’s face of course, he had learned early in life how to control such minor things and even now his face turned into a joyful smile. One that did not reach his eyes but overall without any hostility, after all it wouldn’t be proper for a guest to start any trouble while within someone else’s home. More so to one that had knowledge of his deceit at the gate. Something about being seen through caused a disgusting feeling spread through his body, had he grown complacent in his training? Possibly.

“I see that here in a place like Hoshigakure, that it is safe to appear so silently from the shadows.” Manjiro mentioned as he spoke to the blonde haired man, “In my experience that has been the start and end of many conflicts, so forgive my hesitation in interaction or possible rudeness.” Manjiro continued as he turned towards the man facing him, “It is quite difficult sometimes to not act on habits that have kept you alive in my line of work.” He said with a chuckle, showcasing a humorous and good natured persona.

Hearing that the Doctor of rumors had left to Kirigakure was disheartening but it simply put a additional reasoning to visit the Village in the south. Manjiro after all was a person who planned to travel the world to its extent. “A shame that they plan to remove such a place but life continues.” Manjiro said with a disappointed look on his face, with the information that the man in front of him was once a partner of the doctor and might be interested in doing business with him for the things Manjiro might have he studied the man in front of him.

“I have gained many things on my travels, and if the doctor is not in then I will have to simply travel to meet him. I have many things I wish to see and experience in such a village, after all this would be the first time I have had the privilege to enter such a place.” His smile returning to his face, he truly did wish to visit what he could while here in Hoshigakure as seeing the sights and experiencing the things he wouldn’t be able to normally was something he enjoyed and strived for.

“While we may not have business in the current, I believe it would be remiss if I didn’t instead ask someone of your standing for guidance.”

“I have arrived in this village not long ago as you already know, do you perhaps know of any work that needs done for one of my profession or possibly have any suggestions on what places to experience and see while I am here?” Manjiro asked with a studious look on his face.

WC: 560
TWC: 860
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:36 pm
As Toneri listened to Manjiro's words, he couldn't help but feel familiar with the sentiments he shared.  "Your caution is indeed understandable," Toneri replied, calm and measured. "In a world as unpredictable as ours, one can never be too careful. And indeed, the ability to move unseen can be a valuable skill, especially in times of conflict."

Memories of his past deeds flooded back, notably when he exercised discretion amid the chaos of battle. Toneri vividly remembered the moment he stealthily approached the wounded warrior known as Little Lion during the Hoshimura conflict, delivering the decisive blow that ended the threat. While some perceived it as an act of mercy toward a vanquished foe, Toneri understood that the truth was much deeper. Numerous individuals had tried to defeat Little Lion before him, all in vain, highlighting the significance of his accomplishment.

He observed Manjiro's demeanor keenly, noting the subtle nuances in his expression and tone. Despite the pleasant facade, there was a hint of calculation behind his words, a trait that Toneri could appreciate.

"As for your inquiries," Toneri continued, his eyes sparkled with amusement as he considered Manjiro's request. "For someone with a knack for exploration and a thirst for knowledge, the archives are an excellent starting point. But do remember to keep your hands in your pockets," he added with a playful smirk. "As for landmarks, you might find the spring palace of the daimyo's relatives quite intriguing. While most of it is off-limits to the public, there's a small section open for visitors. And, of course, you can't miss the majestic Hogokage statues in the water gardens, a sight to behold.

"Now, if training is more your cup of tea," Toneri continued, "The Dojo yard is where you'll want to be. Given Hoshigakure's reputation, you'll find some impressive Jikujutsu specialties there. Rumor has it that our current kage is quite skilled in that regard. Perhaps you could speak to him directly at the Unseen University Campus. The Hoshigakure Cultural Festival is coming up soon, so you might have a chance to catch him there. And who knows, maybe you'll even get to witness his impressive skills in the art of blending into the crowd."

With a nod, Toneri offered his assistance and a handshake to Manjiro, his gaze revealing a depth of insight from his presence in the village.

WC: 390
TWC: 610
Manjiro
Manjiro
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:47 pm
Manjiro did not trust this man; something about him made him feel odd. Giving away the bodies seemed harmless enough, as he had no use for them, but he couldn't shake the feeling of unease. What if this act somehow implicated him in a crime he knew nothing about? He knew the vulture by reputation and had dealt with many of his ilk in the black markets—scary people, dark people—but he could read them. This blonde Hyuuga, however, was different. He couldn't get a good read on him at all. He looked every bit the hero, which only raised more questions. Why was he here? Too many questions, too many to ask, but he knew better than to pry too deeply.

"Thanks for the information; I appreciate that, but I have nothing to give you. I will be taking my leave, if that is alright with you," Mickey said, his expression unsmiling but tense as he awaited the man's reaction, accepting the handshake cautiously.

WC: 166
TWC: 1026
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :

Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:02 pm
Toneri's eyes narrowed imperceptibly as Mickey refused his offer, a flicker of annoyance dancing across his features. However, he didn't show it, maintaining his calm demeanor as he responded, "No problem. Do enjoy your stay, Manjiro."

As Mikey turned to leave, Toneri's grip tightened around the hilt of his sword hidden beneath his cloak. Without a word, he lunged forward, the blade slicing through the air with deadly precision, aiming for Mikey's back. The attack swiftly caught Mikey off guard as the steel met flesh with a sickening thud. Blood blossomed from the wound as Mickey stumbled forward, his body collapsing to the ground.

Toneri's expression remained unchanged, his features a mask of indifference as he watched his victim fall. He wiped the blade clean with a cloth before sheathing it again, and the deed was done.

"You should have taken that deal. It was a pretty sweet deal," he remarked, his tone almost apologetic as he reached for a scroll on his belt. With practiced ease, he unfurled it, revealing its purpose as a vessel for the body of Manjiro Chinoike. No, the man had no name anymore. He was just a scroll in his back pocket. With a casual flick of his cloak, Toneri turned and disappeared into the shadows, leaving behind the echoes of his sinister act.

[WC: 220]
Manjiro
Manjiro
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:12 pm
"No problem," Toneri replied, his smile unwavering. "Do enjoy your stay, Manjiro."

Mikey turned around to leave, a sense of unease creeping over him as he realized he had never divulged his real name to Toneri, nor did he understand why the man's smile unsettled him so deeply. Before he could process his thoughts, a sudden, excruciating pain tore through his chest, as if his very being were being torn apart from within. With a gasp, Mikey stumbled backward, clutching at his chest as darkness enveloped his vision.

In an instant, a serpentine creature burst forth from his chest, its scales shimmering with dark, crimson hues—the unmistakable colors of the Chinoike clan.

"Oh," Mikey managed to utter before collapsing to the ground, his body hitting the wooden floor with a resounding thud. Despite the agony coursing through him, he couldn't help but recognize the sinister smile plastered across Toneri's face, a smile devoid of any genuine warmth or emotion.

"You should have taken that deal. It was a pretty sweet deal," Toneri's voice echoed in Mikey's fading consciousness, almost apologetic in its tone.

As the darkness closed in around him, Mikey found himself standing before the imposing silhouette of the Jashin Temple, its flames flickering ominously in the night. The allure of power and vengeance beckoned to him, promising to right the countless wrongs he had suffered in life. But amidst the chaos and turmoil of his final moments, Mikey found clarity.

"I've lived my life my own way, I go out my own way," he declared defiantly to the entity before him. Despite its protests and curses, Mikey remained steadfast in his resolve. With his final breath, he embraced the freedom that came with choosing his own path, leaving behind the chains of fate that had bound him for so long. Manjiro Chinoike was now free.

[Death of Manjiro Chinoike]

[Exit]

WC: 308
TWC: 1334

Claims: Discarding WC.
Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 105700

Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:41 am
Manjiro wrote:
[Death of Manjiro Chinoike]

[Exit]

WC: 308
TWC: 1334

Claims: Discarding WC.

Approved! 安らかな眠りにつかれますようお祈り申し上げます…
Toneri Hyuuga
Toneri Hyuuga
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page :
Mission Record :

Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:27 pm
EXIT
TWC: 810
Claims

830 towards C-rank Great Fireball Technique [830/1000]
8 Stat points all to the Vigor Stat Field
Current Vigor 100 -> 108
Expenditure of 1x Storage Scroll from the stat page to host Manjiro Chinoike's body

安らかな眠りにつかれますようお祈り申し上げます
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:25 pm
Toneri Hyuuga wrote:
EXIT
TWC: 810
Claims

830 towards C-rank Great Fireball Technique [830/1000]
8 Stat points all to the Vigor Stat Field
Current Vigor 100 -> 108
Expenditure of 1x Storage Scroll from the stat page to host Manjiro Chinoike's body

安らかな眠りにつかれますようお祈り申し上げます

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum