Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Marking the TerritoryToday at 7:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 7:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 6:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 6:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 5:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 5:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 5:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 5:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 5:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 5:11 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Searching(NK I/o) Empty Searching(NK I/o)

Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:01 pm
The sun slowly rose across the dark sky, bathing the land in a soft light that warmed Kira's skin as she quickly moved across the country boarders. She was tired, her legs fighting with each quick step to keep going, but need overtook fatigue, forcing her to continue. Finally she stopped, dropping down for a money to take a breather. Sleep called to her once more but she shook the tired feeling from her mind to sit down slowly and take a sip of water from a bottle in her bag. "Just a few minutes..." She said to herself feeling her mind drift out of focus.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

Searching(NK I/o) Empty Re: Searching(NK I/o)

Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:34 am
Maku had been wondering the boarders for awhile now. Nothing really had seemed very interesting, despite this supposedly being a dangerous place. His chakra signature was completely suppressed, as he hoped other ninja would attack him thinking he was weak. Unfortunately no such luck. The only good thing was that group of merchants he had stumbled across a day ago. Well good for him, not so much for them. Maku's pockets hung a little heavier with their ryo in his pockets, but the stains on his pants would probably take forever to get out.

As he was heading back towards Takigakure, he stumbled across an individual, who happened to be Kiranomo. This was a coincidence indeed. A sudden idea snapped into Maku's mind. Walking up to her, he spoke "Funny to run into you out here, what are you doing?"

He would wait for her answer, as the idea continued to formulate into his mind. He would have to find a way to get close, but not be obvious for it to work. He could probably convince her to spar, and that should do. Besides he had another agenda that needed addressed.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:55 am
She was snapped back to reality as a voice greeted her. Eyes still glazed over from half sleep snapped suddenly open as she turned her head to see the body the sound was attached to. "M...Maku?" Pushing off of the ground she rose to her feet slowly, turning to face him once she was back standing once more. "What are you doing....I mean um.. I was trying to find youka. Figured he wouldn't be the type to stay in the village too long so i've been searching the borders and jungle for any sign of his chakra signature. I've still not been able to meet up with him after....Well you know..."
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:16 am
"Yea, he is indisposed presently. Working on something for me, nothing big but he is busy." He said at her response to his appearance. It was true Youka was working on something big, but it wasn't something he would trust anyone with at the moment. "I am sure you will find him soon enough." He walked around for a bit after the sentence, surveying the immediate area. He also released the chakra suppression, and activated his 3 tomoe sharingan.

Turning he looked at Kiranomo again, his red eyes stared at her as if they looked through her. Not only in recognition, but weighing her strength. "Kiranomo, how strong is it you have become, I think I would like to know. It has been some time since we last spar, and I need to see if you are still strong enough to be part of our team." He said his voice cold. Everything he did was hiding his real agenda, however everything he said was also true. "Are you up to it?"
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:36 am
"Hm? Uh sure. " she responded passively at first pouring a but of the water over her head to ensure she the last bits of sleep found their way from her clouded mind. "Little disappointed I can't check in with youka but glad you know where he is." She smiled slipping the bottle into her back and taking a defensive stance quickly. She noticed the sharingan, a twinge of fear running strait down her spine, making the hair stand on end. She would need to ask....no. She didn't. That was yorice's. Would he kill her here? Was this the sharingan's plan to end her once and for all? Her hand slipped to her side where the black mask set, raiding it up to slide over her face. It's protection would be imperitive, she thought to herself.

"Just like old times right maku?" She asked, searching his response if he gave one for the sign of the maku she trusted. He was so different from those first days, fueled now by something dark and cold as the rain that would begin to fall slowly as she signed the rain tiger at will technique, giving her vital protection from his teleportation unless countered. This was by far her most important and powerful technique, second only to the cloak of shadow thst immediately began to flow across her body as her hands shifted to perform the hand signs. Tho fight could easily be life or death and for Kira, thst meant proving her will to survive.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:34 pm
"Nothing will ever be like old times. However the future still needs decided." He would nod, his eyes locked on hers giving a nod as the universal start symbol. As he stood, he watched almost in slow motion as she performed the hand seal that brought the rains. In his minds eye he saw himself stopping this and killing her in one fluid movement. However that wasn't the point of the exercise. Again he watched in slow motion as the shadows covered her body. Still he did nothing.

His red eyes still locked on her, he remained completely still 10 meters from her. He continued to wait, to see what action she would take next. His hand lightly resting on his scepter. The first offensive move would be Kiranomos. However he was prepared to do whatever it took if she unleashed some kind of balls to the wall opening attack.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:44 pm
With a nod she finished the last bits of preparation. Running through the struggles she had with him in spars past she was intent on not allowing those to be stumbling points once more. As the rain began to fall quickly, it's chakra infused moisture giving her essencial information about the battle field around them she closed her eyes from behind the raven faced mask. WIth a horrifying screech Sorrow was summoned, a large disk forming on her arm as it's second unlock came into the world and she took off at a run towards him. 'Taijutsu and weaponry, " She thought to herself. THis would be the key to having a chance. She knew of his genjutsu skills, one of which would be taken care of by the lack of actual sight of him and the other would be handled the moment her feet left the ground. With a small pulse of her chakra the earings in the small triangle of cartilage on each ear expanded, filling the ear canal and blocking out any sound. She was fighting blind but able to see, fighting deaf but with confidence that the final sound to enter her mind, the call of sorrow, would be the symbol of her victory. 

As she moved forward her hands dropped low to begin to sign another jutsu, finishing quickly as she neared the three meter mark of distance between them. The cursed mark burned across her skin, increasing her speed and chakra by twenty as it's level one bonus pulsed across her skin. She jumped forward, her body spinning in the air as a torrent of water poured from her lips for a brief moment after the tiger seal was finished and her water dragon whip orb began to float behind her. Her spin was that of a reverse sided kick, providing momentum that was incredibly useful as the moment her back turned to her opponent the sword was drawn from it's shieth within the shield latched to her side and as her feet touched down once more, now about a meter and a half from him, the chakram was sent flying at maku with the intention of cutting across his left shoulder vertically, biting in about two inches with it's one hundred and fourty power and at a speed of one hundred and twenty one. As the weapon let go ten thick tendrils of water would shoot out around her body, coming up and around her shoulders and arms to strike at him with a power of one hundred and twenty eight and speed of eighty five. If they hit they would pepper his body, two digging into the point when his shoulders met his chest, one dead center just belowe the point where his neck met his sternum, four wrapping around to strike at his back, digging into his lower back just above and below each kidney, and three striking his stomach and lower body in a strait line centered on the middle one which would strike dead center of his stomach. 

SHe continued forward, watching the image created by the falling rain in her senses for any sign of movement and preparing counter strikes quickly for the instance where something went wrong. If any of these attacks were to hit she would ensure they not strike deep enough to be fatal but until the point when they pierced skin they would have the ferocity of their full power. Now in range, unless stopped at any of these points she would slash with the weapon strait line across his chest, imagining the thick line of crimson she would summon at her powerful attack. The blade would bite with a power of one hundred and fourty and speed of ninety one. From there she would gauge her opponents reaction to determine how to strike next. 

(TWC 1113 Jutsu used:Rain tiger at will, Water dragon whip, Cloak of the night, spectre mark. ap= 796-40-10-50-10=686)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:59 pm
Maku's eyes continued to watch and take in every single movement she made.  He was incredibly careful to maintain absolute stillness.  The rain would continue to hit him, and he was undeterred by it.  Maku had fought this jutsu one 3 separate occasions at this point, and its strengths held little mystery to him at this point.  He knew that as the rain touched his shoulders each rain drop would send information back to the chakra sensing powers of Kiranomo.  She would be able to since all of his movements, and make sure she could see him despite not having to look at him.  Clearly she was attempting to counter his genjutsu abilities.  However in her attempt to so solidly shut down his abilities, she had opened herself up even more.  It was a lesson for all ninja, a one dimension offense just like a one dimension defense was a costly thing.

As she hit the 3.5 meter mark, his waist bent approximately 3 inches forward at 120 speed.  At the same time his hands would move to his waist forming the horse hand seal at the same speed.  His shoulders and head due to being bent forward would prevent any of the rain from touching his hand sealed hands not allowing her senses to see his actions at all.  Because of when he started as she hit the three meter mark, and jumped into the air, Maku would breath out sending a huge wave of flame to wash away Kira.  The fire would clear the 3 meters at a speed of 80 and hit Kira with a power of 80.  Due to her being in the air, even if the blast wasn't strong enough to burn her away, it would still push her up.  Unless stopped the fire would push her the entire length of the jutsu which is 70meters.  This was done with out holding back whats so ever, and was done in a way that could easily kill.  This was to see if she was worth keeping around or not, so he wouldn't hold back.

Maku would stay on guard to see if she was able to react to any of his actions.  To which he would respond in kind.  Should everything work out the way he wanted to, He would make the clone seal and summon an exploding clone on either side of himself.  

1150-40-40-1= 1069
Jutsu Used:
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:50 pm
She jumped quickly, feeling the strange change coming forward. Her eyes flashed open for a moment, seeing the fire coming towards her and shifted her attack slightly. The water dragon whip would not be of use here, she knew forming A ram seal instead. Water poured from her lips as it would have before, only this time the volume and speed were much higher. The great exploding colliding wave was her strongest counter to fire style she knew with it's incredibly size and power and she was certain this would be enough. The water poured out quickly a deep hissing sound filling the arena as the fire was hit with her suiton, it's power of one hundred and fifteen against the fire style handled the situation effectively, though the pure mass of the fire versus the time it took to get within range caused a great push back as the battlefield was filled with steam.

The fireball pushed through to her position easilly before it was finally put out by the water that continued to spill from her lips, her only salvation in the cloak across her body. From her chest the cloak of shadows stretched out, forming into a large shield that stretched out to block the push of the ball, sending her backward but stopping the incredibly hot projectile from making contact. WHen the steam finally cleared a sudden enormous rush of water would be rushing over maku, assumably sweeping him quickly up into the torrential waves and sweeping him off into the center of the enormous orb of water that formed at a speed of one hundred and five, drawing him into the center of the massive orb. SHe followed the meniscus of the enormous orb once it had finally hit him, having caught her footing after hitting the ground for barely a moment and rising to the top of the orb as it formed to it's full size, around fourty meters tall and wide. 

"Not bad..." She knew he was good. he was incredibly terrifying to fight, and she expected thereto be little chance this jutsu stayed together long and so she decided to to make the most of it while it was. "Feed..." She woud speak if everything went as planned, clapping her hands together as Maku was carried away by the water and touching her finger tips to the orb of water. From them five bright blue spirals of light flowed into the great exploding colliding wave, each growing larger and larger with every second they existed until they finally were finished with their formation, five enormous great white sharks swimming towards maku at a speed of one hundred and five, great teeth bared at their opponent as they closed the distance. He would have just been able to gain his barings back in the event the situation followed as desribed and the sharks would close the distance at that point quickly. 

Meanwhile, Kira would choose one more jutsu to keep tabs on the situation. Ox. dog. Snake. The first thing Maku would be able to see as his mind stopped spinning from the tossing and turning of the water would be Kira's body seem to liquify, slipping into the bubble and disappearing completely from view thanks to her Hiding in water technique. 

The sharks would strike ferociously, mere seconds between each as the swam towards him. One would swim strait towards his chest, baring it's fangs in an attempt to bite him in half with a power of sixety. Two would shortly after strike at his left arm and right shoulder respectively, the first from directly behind him swimming just at his hip height and the second also behind him swimming downward from just above and behind him. The other two would come in from below, only a few seconds after those, one to bite into Maku's left thigh, whipping it's head back and forth to tear chunks of meat from the wound and the last swimming wide to attack last, just as the hope of the attack being over would assumably hit him, floating around him a bit to bite into his neck. From within her hidden place atop the great exploding colliding wave jutsu She would slide the mask over her face, preparing to enter the watery world and allow herself life giving air. She also took the spare mask, tucking it into the slit for her sword within Hatred's shield like chakram just in case. Too long and he would drown and that just wouldn't do, she thought to herself. She allowed the Cloak of shadows to fall off for now, but kept up the cursed mark just in case. The next move would be imperitive, she thought to herself, in ensuring she kept the tempo of the fight up in a way she could handle. 

(TWC 1919 Jutsu used: Great exploding colliding wave, Five feeding sharks, Shadow sheilding, not using water dragon whip. Ap=686 +50-50-35-10= 641)
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:27 pm
The moment Maku noticed that his fire was being stalled by water, which lets be honest was pretty damn fast with them pretty red eye balls, his hands began moving at 110 speed, two quick hand seals.  Boar and then tiger, would all be formed as the steam finished forming and the water began moving towards him.  The sharingan would allow him to see Kiranomo's chakra signature, as well as predict where she would land after being pushed back and landing on the ground.  The swamp of the under world would form with her exact landing point being the center.  The swamp would be 70 meters in diameter and 12 meters deep.  Once again, this technique had the ability to kill, not only to test her, but to warn people not to jump.

His hands already in tiger hand seal allowed him to activate the body flicker jutsu, moments before the water would have hit him.  Moving backwards at a speed of 240 he would be standing approx. 100 meters from Kiranomo's landing point and making sure not to get caught in the water bubble if it was larger than anticipated leaving it as pretty much useless and just a floating annoyance.  Maku would make a clone seal to make an exploding clone next to him.  Prepared to counter any move made, if Kiranomo was still alive and able to fight.

(Swamp of the Underworld has a power of 80 to pull people under)
AP=1018
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22615-v6-swamp-of-the-underworld
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22305-body-flicker?highlight=body+flicker
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22577-clone-great-explosion
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum