Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Braska Yamaguchi
Braska Yamaguchi
Citizen
Stat Page : Lord of the Horde
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Doctor, Doctor, Gimme the News!  Empty Doctor, Doctor, Gimme the News!

Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:19 pm
Having drank a wonderful cup of hot mint tea, Kaworu was feeling much better. He didn’t even need to, to be honest. For some reason, inside the actual Sunagakure, the temperature was quite controlled, so much so he almost forgot about the Jasmine Dragon. But eventually he did go there, and the affable gentleman who worked there with his nephew served him the sweetest mintiest tea he had ever been served. It had taken a while to get served, to be sure, but that’s where the love went, into the patience to boil the water at the right temperature, to put the proper amount of mint leaves, and to put the sugar at the right time for it to meld into the tea seamlessly. Drinking it, you could almost taste the liquid sugar, and the mint’s flavour would burst through your mouth and immediately liberated your breathing, your nasal cavity cleared of all its stress to allow you to breathe, and your lungs expanded with the slightest pull of the muscles.

Well, that would happen if he had a skeleton and lungs and such. But it did refresh his body. It was nice, and savory, and well worth the ryo he left on the table.

At the hospital, the atmosphere was colder still, and the sterilized scent within it bothered Kaworu, who after the tea now felt nauseated. He made towards the frontdesk. “Hi! Wonderful hospital, I love the smell. Can you point me in the direction of the one called Kenshin? I must see him about my eyes.”
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Doctor, Doctor, Gimme the News!  Empty Re: Doctor, Doctor, Gimme the News!

Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:17 pm
Mia would be sitting behind her usual desk, bored beyond belief since today had been almost unnaturally quiet, but for once she was actually grateful for the boredom… after the other days events she needed a couple of days to truly recuperate. When a man entered and approached she would sit up, he was rather handsome and those eyes… hooo those were nice eyes. His words confused her a little… nice smell? It almost had no smell due to the amount of chemicals that were used to keep it as clean as it was, but perhaps that was what he meant… she had certainly lived and worked in places that smelled far worse than this. 

When he asked to be directed to Kenshin she would, again, be a bit confused, although this time because he didn’t seem to know who he was asking for… but really, Kenshin himself may well prefer that. 

“Thank you, we put a great deal of effort into maintaining the hospital and ensuring it is the height of cleanliness. Kenshin should be free right now if you wish to meet with him, just follow the black line on the floor and it will take you to his private study.” The brunette would say with a small smile. 

WC: 211
Braska Yamaguchi
Braska Yamaguchi
Citizen

Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:19 pm
Mia, oh lovely Mia, what pretty eyes he did have. And she did too! Or perhaps it was just the reflection of his own eyes he could see in hers? It mattered little. “Ah, yes, the smell of a clean place might do that. My nose is much more used to the fragrant forests, what with their blankets of flowers, sap bleeding trees, animals dumplings everywhere.” He looked off into the distance, although his eyes were actually gazing at the cabinet on the other side of the desk. “Thank you so much for the information, miss.” He winked, and started moving away.

Whistling as he made his way down the corridor, he looked at the black line on the floor in between ganders upwards to prevent himself from comically striking a medical professional, a door, or a stretcher with a dying person. Within himself, he could feel his tendrils hugging the byakugan closely, connecting to it to make sure it was kept alive, but otherwise unable to connect to the optic tissues that would allow him to utilize the eye as it was meant to. Before long, he found himself in Kenshin’s private study, however it may be described in the following post, but only saying for the nonce his confused and introverted “Aro? Hello?”

==============================
WC: 215
TWC: 474
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:26 am
Mia would blush a little as the man winked at her… something that infuriated her, she was a grown woman, not a schoolgirl, and before she could say anything else the man was gone... 

-------------------------

The interior of the room was what one may have expected from the morgue of a large hospital, a total of four draining tables within the room, two on the left and two on the right, while the walls themselves were lined with cold chambers, a total of twenty on each side. Three of the draining tables were empty and clean, while the one closest to the back of the room on the right had a corpse lying atop it, the naked corpse of a man with the lower half covered by a clean white sheet. It was obvious that his corpse had recently been autopsied, as the chest cavity itself was still open and unstitched. 

Kenshin himself could be seen near the back of the room, his back to the door and standing over a large metal table as he scribbled down notes, his attention focussed on the heart that was floating in preserving fluid in front of him. He was only drawn out of his reverie by the sound of the mans voice, and it would cause him to jerk his head back and stare at the open door for a moment, before lightly sighing.

“I really do need to put a ‘Please knock’ sign on that door.” He would mumble to himself, placing his pen down on the desk and turning to face the man. The Reaper was clad in a simple, long sleeved black robe, tied closed with a simple black ribbon. 

“Hello, my name is Kenshin, is there something I can help you with.”

WC: 293
Braska Yamaguchi
Braska Yamaguchi
Citizen

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:12 pm
The morgue was a chilly place, and a vast one too. Four metallic beds would’ve allowed for the draining and examination of corpses, while the many refrigeration units along the walls would preserve bodies. A low “wow” would escape the lips of the Tau as he observed the room and took in the high grade of expertise that had gone into outfitting it. His eyes eventually rested on the figure of Kenshin once he made the comment. “Oh, I apologize if I interrupted, doctor!” He moved closer, unless something in Kenshin’s presence urged his better instincts to stay away. “I talked with an extremely helpful elderly man at the gates today, I didn’t catch his name, but he told me I could come here to find the best ophthalmologist in town. Well, he didn’t say you were an ophthalmologist, to be fair, he just said to come and meet you.”

He moved the white eye within himself from his chest to his right shoulder, and then down his arm. “You see, I got some knowledge on the healing arts, and my own bloodline affords me some… surgical feats. But I was unable to connect the optic nerves of this eye to make it work.” He lifted his right hand, with palm facing upwards, and from his hand a white orb ascended from an open slit in the palm, held by many black tendrils, holding it snuggly within the grip of the Tau. “Do you know how I can attach this to my head and make it work? I’m afraid I am not knowledged enough in the ninja healing arts for this level of operation.”
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:56 am
Kenshin would simply smile and shake his head when the man began to apologise for interrupting, it was no bother really… he just disliked surprise and when he was focussed he tended to become extremely engrossed, to the point that he would forget to take note of his surroundings. When the man began to explain why he was there The Reaper would raise a silver brow lightly, a small smirk on his face… Han had sent him here, but he knew that there was no way in hell that the geriatric menace knew what an ophthalmologist actually was. When the man raised his palm and allowed the organ within to be pushed to the surface Kenshin would look down at it without emotion… before a large smile began to split his face as he chuckled aloud.

“That is quite the treasure you have there my friend… one that I have a rather intimate knowledge of.” The Kazekage would say with a small smirk, closing his silver eyes and activating both the Sharingan in his left eye and the Byakugan in his right, before opening both eyes to reveal their new appearances.

“I truly cannot say whether I am the best ophthalmologist within Sunagakure, we have quite a few truly talented medical professionals within this hospital… but I am most certainly the most skilled when it comes to bloodline transplants. I can assure you that transplanting an eye into yourself is far more difficult than implanting it into someone else.” The Ragdoll would then say with a light chuckle, ending with a small smirk.

“But… before anything else, I have an offer for you. I would like to buy that eye from you, I have been looking to acquire another Byakugan for quite some time now, and I am willing to pay you quite handsomely for it.”

WC: 306
Braska Yamaguchi
Braska Yamaguchi
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:07 pm
When the silvery haired doctor closed his eyes Kaworu felt a pang of panic within his brain; a normal human might’ve felt it on the pit of their stomach, except a Tau had no such organs. When Ken opened his eyes again, they were different; one was lilac, and the other a red backdrop with a pattern in black. These were not regular eyes, the Tau could tell. Even with his lackluster understanding of the ninja world and the many bloodlines that populated it, the dramatic exposure of these eyes and Kenshin’s own words gave that away. The lilac eye was the one that drew more attention though, as it looked eerily similar to the one in Kaworu’s palm, in the grasp of his black tendrils.

Kenshin explained that he wasn’t quite an ophthalmologist as Han had led Kaworu to believe, albeit Kaworu himself had admitted earlier that Han didn’t explicitly say that, and instead just directed him to the silver haired man. However the interesting part was the transplant of bloodlines that Kenshin claimed to be proficient in. He said Kaworu would have a hard time performing a transplant on himself, which lead him to believe there was that possibility regardless.

Then, came the offer. A handsome reward for this one eye, the eye that Kenshin himself bore in his socket. Surely, an offer that couldn’t be refused. And yet… “I see.” The pun was lost in Kaworu’s reflection. He looked at Kenshin. “If it’s all the same to you, I would rather keep the eye. If it’s good enough for you to have one, I want to keep this one for myself.”

“In that line of thinking, I am willing to pay you for this knowledge of transplanting bloodlines; I got… erm…” He retracted the eye into his palm, reaching for his wallet. “...twenty nine, thirty, thirty one, thirty two… Huh, I can pay you thirty four hundred ryo? Would that be enough for you to teach me how to do it?”
WC: 334
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:35 pm
Kenshin would simply smirk when the younger Tau when he declined the offer.

“Oh well, it was worth offering at the very least. I am more than happy to show you how to perform the procedure, and don’t worry about any payment either.” The Ragdoll would say with a small smile.

“Now, this will be far easier for you than it will be for others, provided of course that you have decent control over your threads. It will feel a little strange, controlling the threads within your head, but try to focus on controlling three of them at once, and bring them towards your eye. Have two of the threads gently hold your eye in place, and have the third come up directly behind the eye itself, and have it gently feel out for the optic nerve, which should be rather easy to find. All you need to do is have that thread sever the nerve and hold it in place, while you use the other two to push your old eye out of your skull. This will cause some pain but nothing unbearable, the part that will probably cause the most discomfort is the inability to see. Once you have done that, hold the Byakugan up near your eye, and have those two threads you used earlier pull the eye into the socket. Use the thread holding the optic nerve and draw it closer to the new eye, and then use a technique like the Mystical Palm to repair the nerve connection.” The Reaper would explain with a small smirk, raising his right hand up in front of him and staring at it for a few moments, before switching his gaze to the younger Tau.

“You will find that transplantation is quite a bit easier for those like us than it is for others… after-all, our bodies are practically designed to take the organs of others, are they not.” He would then say with a smirk, extending his own threads out of a stitched cut on his right forearm, and allowing the threads themselves to seemingly dance in front of him for a few moments.

“Now, I don’t believe I ever actually got your name?”

WC: 366
Braska Yamaguchi
Braska Yamaguchi
Citizen

Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:51 am
The Tau heard in earnest as the silver haired man explained the procedure; he seemed to have intimate knowledge on how to perform the operation, not only from a medical standpoint, but from a Tau’s point of operation. As he spoke, Kaworu attempted the operation; he felt for the sea of threads that swam within, and had three threads within his skull feel for his eye, the sensation nothing new as he was used to feeling his own threads always in contact with his eye. Two threads embraced the right eye of the Tau, as a third one touched the optic nerve. The sensation was rather uncomfortable, but he beared with it, feeling the tendril encircling and constricting the nerve.

The next part would require that Kaworu pull out his own eyeball. He didn’t feel at liberty to do that just yet, so he halted operation and instead heard the instruction. Push the eye out while holding the optic nerve in place, place the byakugan’s nerve endings close to his own optic nerve, and perform a high grade medical jutsu such as “Mystical Palm”; so that was what Kaworu had to aim at.

When Kenshin spoke, and allowed his own tendrils to visit the room, Kaworu’s eye shot wide open. Another Tau! How long had it been since Kaworu had interacted with one of his own people? He looked Kenshin in the eye with raised eyebrows and agape mouth, stepping closer before looking at the door to make sure they were alone, the pangs of paranoia pulsing within him as the victim of prosecution he was. “You are a Tau!” What eloquent statement of the obvious. Tau were, as Kenshin had stated, organ hunters, and not a bloodline that could be obtained by the masses.

“My name, right!” He felt the tendrils within his head relax and retract back onto the pitch black mass. “I am Kaworu Sanjuro. I was chased away from the Earth Country when they found out my family was made of monsters. A sentiment you might be familiar with. Pleasure to meet you, Kenshin of the Tau.”

“Now… would it be overstepping my bounds to ask you to teach me this Mystical Palm technique, and how this eye operates?” As Kenshin had mentioned earlier, he was the best at transplanting bloodlines, so it stood to reason he would know this technique. Perhaps the Tau would even sympathize with him given the bloodline they shared.
WC: 408
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:04 pm
Kenshin would watch with a small smirk on his face as the young Tau’s eyes widened at the sight of his own threads, the assumption that had likely been made due to his familiarity with their shared bloodline confirmed by the man himself. He would introduce himself as Kowaru Sanjuro, originally from Earth Country until he was hunted and forced to flee the lands because of his bloodline… and while Kenshin may not have been born a Tau he was more than familiar with the hatred and distrust that said bloodline earned them. When the less experienced Tau asked him whether he would be able to teach him about the Mystical Palm technique, and the Byakugan itself, Kenshin would feel his smirk grow that little bit wider. Without a word The Reaper would channel some chakra into his right eye, the veins around the eye itself quickly bulging around the eye and the eye itself losing all colour, revealing an eye identical to the one that he held within his palm. 

“I would be happy to teach you about the eye that you have come to possess, and how to perform the Mystical Palm technique. I’ll start with the eye itself, it is known as the Byakugan and it is the Dojutsu of the Hyuuga Clan. I personally possess one of my own, and once active it will allow you to see 360 degrees around you, up to 100 metres away from your position, but with focus you can view up to 1 kilometre away in a single direction. The Byakugan allows you to see through solid walls, smoke and other obstructions, and you are even able to magnify your vision to the point that you can see something at its cellular level. Overall, the Byakugan is the single most powerful Dojutsu when it comes to insight, with it you will be able to see most everything that comes near you, and everything that is happening around you. There are, of course, some techniques that it is unable to see through, but it is still supremely valuable.” The Ragdoll would explain to his fellow inhuman, trying to stress just how valuable of a treasure that he held within his body. 

“Now, the Mystical Palm technique, it’s an A-rank Medical Ninjutsu technique. The hand seals are ‘Snake - Ox - Tiger - Ram - Rat’ in that order, and it works by stimulating the bodies natural healing and sending it into overdrive, and it is capable of healing a majority of wounds, including repairing damaged nerves, however it is unable to regenerate limbs and organs that have been destroyed.” The Reaper would then explain, showing the hand seals as he voiced them to Kowaru, and channelling the chakra to show the other EGF user what the technique itself looked like, his hands surrounded by a soft green glow. 

“Why don’t you give it a try.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum