Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Disturbing news Empty Disturbing news

Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:54 am
Takeo felt no need to actually rush as he made his way towards the skyscraper that housed the Tenkage's office. Mostly because of the fact that recently he had done some questionable things, and did not wish to actually receive a bollocking because of it. Alas, he actually did need to see the Tenkage on actual business. It was for that reason that Takeo took time out of his very busy schedule to grace Den with the appearance of his greatest student. On the off chance that Den would try and kill him because of several incidents he came in his full gear. Glove, mask, boots, all that stuff was on him as he entered into the tower. Now the reason for Takeo's trip to the office of Den was because of something he had discovered several days ago. It was about the meeting he had had with the jounin of Amegakure, Ryuu or something like that. The meeting gave Takeo the basic outlook on how things were with Amegakure, and thus he felt the need to report it to his superiors before actually acting on it. So yeah he like strolled on up to the Kage's office door and knocked. He could of kicked the door down, but he didn't think that would help things. Being the polite Chuunin he was, he waited a few seconds before opening the door and letting himself into the office.

Last edited by Takeo on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed NK tag)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Disturbing news Empty Re: Disturbing news

Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:02 pm
Takeo stood in the empty office, it seemed Den was out. Takeo was disgusted with the behaviour that Den showed, not being here. So he strolls on over to the chair Den would be sitting in if he was there doing his job. If left uninterrupted, Takeo sits his ass down on the chair and places his feet on the desk. If no one would show up for some time, Takeo would simply take matters into his own hands and proclaim himself the fourth Tenkage, to show people how to run this village.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:32 pm
Den was a bit late getting to his office that morning. Not for any particular reason, he just had decided he didn't feel like going in when he was supposed to. Entering the first floor of his building, the receptionist informed him that there was apparently someone trying to get an audience with them, someone on the top floor had seen them enter his office.

Apparently it was Takeo, the only student of Den's that had ever become a chunin. Sure, that one kid had apparently become a member of Den's research corps or whatever, but e was apparently still a Genin.

After going through the elevator and what not, he entered his office to find Takeo sitting in his chair. "You know, being Tenkage actually isn't all that great. Now, get outa my chair before I proclaim you the 4th Tenkage."
Bane
Bane
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:40 pm
Takeo had not really been paying attention, so when the door to the office opened he thought for a moment that he was in deep shit. Luckily however, it seemed he was not, as it was Den who opened the door. "This chair is pretty uncomfortable, no wonder you're never in it." The Chuunin replied, pushing himself out from the chair and making his way around the desk to stand where he would have been had he some sense of manners. It was quite lucky that Den had not taken that long to arrive. As if he had been any longer Takeo might have forgotten why he was here. "Right then, as much as I'd love to do some hour long catch up or talk about certain...incidents, there is a more pressing matter I'm here about." He paused for a second, waiting for Den to process what he had just said. He understood that his former teacher might be a bit slow to take things in, because being Tenkage was probably very tiring. "Recently, I went on a rather grand adventure that took me to the Rain Country. There I came across a Jounin from Amegakure. From this man I learned some rather disturbing things about how the leader there is a tyrant, and is also plotting against the five major villages." Or something like that, it had been quite awhile ago. "Now while I normally would have acted upon this immediately, I realised that something like removing a village leader could cause some politic problems. Thus I am here to see what your decision on this matter is." Done with talking for now, he simply waited for the Kage's response.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:05 am
It seemed Den refused to respond to him. Takeo felt filled with rage, and proceeded to kill Den with the sheer power of staring at him quietly. Unfortunately, it seemed he lacked the skill set to actually make the Tenkage's head explode with sheer thought alone. Perhaps if he continued to stare deeply into his eyes, with love and affection, his head would melt. And that is what Takeo did.
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 5000

Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:35 am
"Did you learn anything of this plot?" Den wondered why a minor village would want to try and plot against the five nations, especially now that they seemed to be at peace. Den would walk over to his desk as he pondered what he should do, Rain was fairly close to Tengakure, if they were plotting something, his village might be in danger.

"I'll get in touch with the other Kage I suppose, and see if they believe this would warrant an investigation. I should probably inform kumo regardless, as they did claim the land recently?" It was a bit odd that they did that, and unsettling seeing as Tenga shared a border with Rain.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:47 am
"I did not. I felt as if I should inform you first before I delved any deeper into this." Takeo replied. He leant on the desk for a moment, as he listened to the last part that Den mentioned. "Kumogakure claimed ownership of a Minor Village?" That struck him as odd, though the oddest part would be why Konoha didn't stop the claim at all. Well, it wasn't really Takeo's business about claiming land and what not. "I guess that's all then." He said, pushing away from the desk and turning to leave. Unless stopped he would simply stroll on out of the office with a casual wave to the man.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin

Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:04 pm
Takeo 360 no scope head shots Den with a kunai. Yes that was a nice image in Takeo's head as he left the office while the man just stood there like a brain dead person. Oh yeah he also took Den's Kage hat because it was just sitting there and all that.

[Exit]

+1 Tenkage Hat
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 271700

Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:12 pm
Den was annoyed that he would have to write letters, or dictate them, to the other kage. That would be a pain. Sighing, Den went into one of the closets that was randomly in his office, pulling out one of a doze Kage hats he kept in there. The one Takeo had would explode soon, probably once he got home or something. Yeah, it'd be cool if Den's hats could self destruct, he'd totally have that happen. Putting the new hat on his head, Den would sit in his chair and get to work or something.

[End]

3 Nature chakra
15 chakra stored
Ryuu Koga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:15 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum