Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinto Senju
Shinto Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Searching Power.[P,NK] Empty Searching Power.[P,NK]

Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:18 pm
It was another usual day for the boy who was looking at the beautiful sky admiring the weather outside the house,after a few minutes,he just waked,being a little tired still thinking at important things.Power,he really needed it,but not in the selfish,he needed and wanted power,for the village.
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1150

Searching Power.[P,NK] Empty Re: Searching Power.[P,NK]

Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:00 pm
Johan was currently taking a little stroll in the village. His hands rested behind his head as he took step after step. The wind blew, causing his raven black hair to sway like on his mission, also making his purple gi move a little. The boy was whistling a little catchy tune he had come up with some time ago. It somehow made him feel a bit more cheery when in a sour mood. In fact, it made him more cheery regardless! Johan peered around the area he was walking in, seeing many different faces, very few being familiar. What caught his eye was a man who was simply staring up at the sky. The chuunin stopped whistling and moving to inspect this stranger. He had never seen this person before it would be a nice chance to meet someone.

Johan quickly made his way over to the new face and smiled. "Hi! My name is Johan Uzumaki, what's yours?" he asked. He would put his arms down to hit side, but then hold out his right hand as a greeting for the stranger.
Shinto Senju
Shinto Senju
Citizen

Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:26 am
"Hi,Shinto from the Senju Clan.Nice to meet you."He quickly responded smiling looking at him instead of looking at the sky,that maybe it was weird to stare at the sky,hearing the name of Uzumaki he was thinking if the man was a shinobi of not,it would have been a waste for a Uzumaki to not be a shinobi.Maybe the boy would think the same,that the Senju was not a shinobi,since he didn't had his jounin outfit on him.
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:39 am
Johan continued to smile and the stranger now known as Shinto. He put his hands back behind his head and began to think. So he was from the Senju clan? That must have meant he was a ninja, probably a skilled one? 'No, I shouldn't be basing skills on a person's clan. However, it's just interesting...' he thought. Johan wondered how strong an Uzumaki was compared to a Senju. They did have chakra chains, but he didn't unlock that yet. That required being skilled in fuinjutsu, something he was still studying on. Meanwhile, Shinto's clan had wood as an element. He really needed to look up some more in the village library. "Nice to meet you too, Shinto. Would you happen to be a shinobi here? I just want to know since I don't see much ninja around." he replied.

And if Shinto was one, then maybe they could spar with one another. It would be a good way to test his progress from the day he became a chuunin. He was positive that his skills pretty much stayed the same though. That thought made his mood go down a bit, however he ignored it. The boy started back his little tune from before, but made the volume much lower so he could hear Shinto's response.
Shinto Senju
Shinto Senju
Citizen

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:22 am
After hearing the boy he thinked why a stranger would ask him this.Than he thinked that maybe the boy was an shinobi and wanted to know if him was an shinobi.
"Yes,also since you asked me i can think that you are a shinobi too,no?"
Asking the boy he was thinking if he unlocked the chakra chains,the kekkei genkai of their clan or not,anyway tthose from the Uzumaki Clan  were powerful.But since he didn't unlocked the wood release,Shinto still knew that he wasn't so powerful,so the boy was thinking if Johan was going to challenge him to a match.
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm
Johan quickly nodded his head in response to Shinto's question. He grinned and pulled out his village headband from his pocket. "I am! Only a chuunin though." he replied, securely tying said headband onto his right arm. The boy scratched the back of his and continued to wonder about how strong Shinto was. He was seriously considering to spar with someone he never really met! That just showed his love for fighting like his dad did. "Hey, you wouldn't mind having a small battle with me would you? I haven't fought in some time." he said. The young chuunin was already lightly stretching his arms and shaking his wrists. He looked around the area they were in and noticed it was no place to have a fight.

Johan looked around a bit more before spotting a nice open spot on the shore, close to the water. The boy pointed in that direction before quickly making his way over to it. If Shinto didn't follow him, Johan would use his hand to signal the man over.
Johan Uzumaki
Johan Uzumaki
Citizen

Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:14 pm
(Sorry Tudo, I really need to do something. Maybe another time?)

Johan waited patiently for the man's answer, but sadly did not receive one. It made him frown since he was really hoping for the fellow ninja to say a "Yes". The chuunin sighed and decided that he had to leave anyway. He was planning on traveling all over the shinobi world! However, he needed to inform the Kage before doing such a feat. "Well, it seems like I need to take my leave. But we could probably spar another time!" he said with a grin. Johan then proceeded to walk in the other direction towards a more busy part of the village.

{EXIT}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum